Jewelry

Story Info
A first time story.
903 words
3.83
12.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first sexual contact I ever had was giving a blowjob to a guy from school. It didn't go well. I didn't really know what I was doing and he didn't either.

We were parked in his truck at the overlook. I had my top off and his dick in my mouth. He had his hands on my titties and he was just beginning to breathe hard when the dome light flashed on. It was my dad, with my little sister. He pulled me out of the truck and pushed me in the backseat of his car. My blouse was left in Ronny's truck. The rest of the night was really fucked up.

Weeks later, after the fray had died down, my mother sat down with me at the kitchen table and asked me what I had been thinking that day. I should have just told her, but I was petulant and defiant. I was an adult. They had no right to humiliate me in front of my boyfriend the way they had done so I clamped my mouth shut and refused to answer any questions.

The next morning she asked again and, as before, I retreated into silence. It went on like this for about a month before I finally answered her.

"I saw this titanium tennis bracelet, at the mall," I told Mom. "Ronny told me that he would buy me the bracelet if I would suck him off and let him cum in my mouth. I've never done that before, Mom, but I was curious. What does sperm taste like? How much sperm will a blow job produce? Marie told me that she gave a guy from the Junior College a hand job and that he spurted for almost three whole minutes. She said that there was about a quart of cum in the backseat of his car afterwards and that it was warm and kinda sweet tasting. I don't know if she was telling the truth or not, but I wanted to find out. And, I really wanted that bracelet."

"Where on earth did you get the idea that doing something like that was OK?" Mom asked.

"From you, Mom, you told me all about it."

"I would never have told you anything like that dear," she put her arm around my neck. She gave me a hug and a peck on the top of my head.

"Sure you did Mom. You remember when I was about ten years old and came home early from school. I walked in on you and Dad in the living room. He was sitting in his recliner with his pants pulled down. His eyes were closed and he was holding both sides of your head. You were naked, on your knees in front of him. His penis was in your mouth and you were moving your head up and down on it really fast. You guys stopped when I made a noise and you played the whole thing down as nothing, but Dad bolted from the room."

Mom nodded her head, "I think I do remember that, CJ. Later that night you asked me if that was where babies come from. Oh my God... I told you no."

"Yeah Mom, you told me no. You told me that was where jewelry comes from."

My mother has a laugh that makes everyone within earshot laugh. It can be heard all the way to the end of the block. She used that laugh then and she kept laughing for almost 5 minutes. Eventually, she began to catch her breath.

"Yeah, yeah I guess I might have told you that," she finally said through her gasping breaths, "I might have." She kept chuckling.

"Well then you can't blame me then, Mom." I stuck my chin out and looked at her defiantly.

"No, I guess I can't. Did you ever get that tennis bracelet?"

I shook my head, "No, he never came in my mouth."

"You still want it?"

I nodded.

"Well, call him up and see if he'll still honor the deal. You can go take care of it right now, if you want. Should I tell you what to expect? Should I tell you what it'll taste like or how much of it there will be?"

"No; I want to find out for myself."

She handed me the phone and I dialed Ronny. After a brief conversation where I offered to try again, if he was still up for it, and after I promised him no one would come and drag me out of his truck before he could finish I hung up the phone and looked at my mother.

"He'll be here to pick me up in fifteen minutes." I said.

"OK then, go get yourself ready and cleaned up," Mom smiled at me. "My little girl is all grown up now. But you can't do anything except blow jobs or hand jobs. Not until we have time to talk more."

"Thanks Mom," I jumped up from the table and ran to my room to put on something sexy and to take off my bra. As I finished brushing my teeth I heard Ronny's truck pull up outside. I mustered up my courage, pushed out my chest, and ran out the front door to meet him. I heard my mom saying something about the tennis bracelet as I skipped confidently down the front walk.