Jewelry Fetish

Story Info
She learned to enjoy his fetish as much as he did.
2.4k words
4.23
10k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bisondkj
Bisondkj
61 Followers

She finished in the shower ahead of me and was in the bedroom when I crossed the hall after drying off. She'd lit a couple of candles, suggesting she was in a romantic mood. She was standing in front of her dresser, one topped with a large mirror. She was just opening the bottom drawer to find a clean nightgown to wear to bed when came up behind her silently and put my hands on her hips. She made eye contact with me in the mirror and smiled. I pulled off the towel I had wrapped around me and let it drop to the floor.

"What are you thinking?" she asked, though she already knew the answer. I slid my hands around her and stroked her flat stomach, working my way slowly up to her heavy, naked d-cup breasts. I hefted each one, gently thumbing the dark nipples. She watched intently in the mirror and gave an audible sigh. She reached behind her with her right hand, seeking my hardening cock. She took it in her hand and began squeezing, feeling me come to full hardness in response to her touch.

"I was thinking about these beautiful breasts," I finally told her, "and how much I love the weight and feel of them and they way the nipples harden when I do this." I began tracing the underside curves each breast with the tips of my fingers, then gliding back up toward the nipples, circling the aerolas without actually touching them. She squirmed and squeezed my cock more tightly. I moved my hands further away, stroking fist her shoulders and neck, then working my way down her arms all the way to her wrists, retracing those motions in the opposite direction coming back to the breasts, but carefully avoiding direct contact with her nipples.

"Please," she said, "don't tease me."

"And what will do for me?"

"Anything you want. Just please don't tease me."

"Will you suck my cock?"

Her eyes widened at this. Direct and dirty talk had never been part of our love making repertoire. I wasn't sure how she would react. "Yes," was all she said, with a surprised little laugh.

Will you rub my cock on your tits?"

"If that's what you want."

"Would you like to squeeze my hard cock between your tits?" I pushed her boobs inward, rubbing the nipples together for emphasis.

"Yes. Anything you want." She was smiling broadly, clearly having a hard time holding back her laughter.

I continued stroking her soft skin while I planted kisses on neck and shoulders. When my fingers reached her breasts again, I gave each nipple a gentle pinch. We continued making deep eye contact in the mirror while we stood there watching our foreplay. I opened the lid of the jewelry box on the dresser top in front of us. "I want to dress you while you watch in the mirror."

I rummaged through the jewelry in the box and found a long string of faux pearls. "This will look sexy on you." It was a very long strand and when I put it over her head, it hung down between her tits and down beyond her vulva almost to her knees. I tied a loose knot in end, making a small loop. I stepped to the side and slipped the loop over my cock. "There. Now when I fuck you it will be through this loop. Do you find that sexy?"

"Yes," she said, very sexy."

I found a ring that I'd bought her recently as a gift when I was on a business trip in Arizona. It was not the sort of thing she usually wore, a large turquoise stone in a silver setting. When I gave it her, I told her to wear it as a signal that she was up for sex. "Here. I like when you wear this ring while your stroking and sucking my cock." I put the ring on her finger and placed her hand back around my dick, which was beginning to ache from her attention. I continued touching and stroking her as I found more jewelry and placed several bracelets on her wrists. Damn she was hot looking. My fetish for jewelry was turning us both on. I strung together two gold chains and clasped them together around her waist. They settled seductively on her hips. The final touch was a black velvety choker with a medallion that fit tightly around her swan-like neck, contrasting with her alabaster skin.

I led her across the room so we were sanding in front of the full length mirror she used to check her appearance when she dressed. "Kneel down in front of me. I want you to watch in the mirror while you suck my cock". She did as she was told, starting with a kiss at the tip then working her way down the shaft and back up. She took the loop I'd made in the pearls and slid it back onto my cock, then put her warm lips over the tip and pushed the pearls down the shaft as she took more and more of my dick. She slowly worked the necklace all the way down to the base, snugging it up against by balls, then withdrew. She began kissing and licking her way up and down the shaft again, worshiping it like a good little wife. I pressed back into her in a slow and gentle fucking motion. "It feels so good and you look so sexy. Watch while I fuck your sweet mouth." I kept this up for a few more strokes. I was getting too near to cumming so I stopped and pulled her back onto her feet, kissing her lightly as I led her back to the bed. "Kneel on the edge of the bed for me." She did as she was told, presenting her ass to me at just the right level. There was a sharp intake of breath from her as placed the tip of my cock at the entrance of her cunt from behind. "My god, you've never been so wet," I told her as I slid my cock into her with almost no resistance. I buried myself inside her and held myself there. "Does that feel good?"

"Yes," she replied.

"Tell me what your feel."

"You're so hard. So deep within me."

I gave a few slow strokes, letting her savor the feeling of my cock sliding in and our of her. I withdrew and had her sit back on the bed then lie down on her back with her head on some pillows. I got back on the bed with her and straddled her hips, presenting my cock, now glistening in the flickering candlelight with her juices. "Take it," I insisted. "I want you to taste yourself on my cock." She hesitated but slowly opened her mouth. I pressed forward pushing the tip between her lips. I paused there and when I sensed she wasn't going to reject my invasion I pushed a couple of inches in. "This is your first taste of your own pussy, isn't it?" She half nodded. "You are so delicious. I wanted you to taste yourself on my cock." I gently pushed in and out of her mouth a few more times, then withdrew.

"It's my turn now. I want my taste of that wonderful pussy of yours." I bent down and kissed her lips then started kissing my way down her body, stopping to lick and suck each of her nipples on my way to the treasure between her legs. When I arrived at my destination I wasted no time sliding by tongue between her pink labia and into her pussy. She moaned loudly when my nose grazed her clit. I took the loop in the pearl strand in pushed the end into her pussy, feeding in the loop then the knot as she squirmed on the bed. I continued feeding the pearls into her until her cunt was packed full, then slid my arms under her thighs and reached up to her tits and began playing with her nipples while I enjoyed my feast. She was panting and pushing her hips up to me. I paused a moment, just long enough to tell her, "let go and cum in my mouth. I need you to cum for me. Cum hard in my mouth."

I returned to licking her pussy lips and grinding my upper lip on her clit. She began thrusting herself against me and pulled my head into her as if she wanted to pull me inside her. I inserted a finger and rotated it inside her, rubbing the pearls on the walls of her vagina and against her g-spot. She cried out, "yes. yes. Oh please, please make me cum." I felt her body shake and her panting turned to gasps. She relaxed as the final wave of her orgasm washed over her. I let her rest awhile and when her breathing returned to normal I slowly pulled the faux pearls out of her sopping cunt, running them across my lips, savoring every last bit of flavor.

I got up onto my knees and straddled the trunk of her body. "Now I'm going to fuck these marvelous tits," I told her. "Would you like that? Do you want me to fuck your tits? Ask me to fuck your tits. Tell me you want me to rub my cock between them. Tell me how you want to feel it on those beautiful, long nipples of yours."

"Please," she said, "fuck my tits with your hard cock. Rub it across my nipples. I want to feel you."

I laid my cock between her breasts. "Push your tits together. Make a tunnel for my cock. Do it so the shaft is rubbing across your nipples. She did as I asked and I began to pump between her tits, establishing a gentle slow rhythm. "Do you like having my cock rubbing up and down across your nipples?" Do you like the way it feels? Does it excite you?"

"Yes, it looks and feels so sexy."

"It makes my cock even harder. It's starting to ache. I'm going to have to fuck you soon but when I'm ready to cum I'm going to pull out of your pussy. I want to watch while you rub my cum into your tits."

"Oh, god yes," she said in a throaty voice. "Cum on my tits."

"I want to take you from behind," I told her. "I'm going to fuck you while I feel your tits dangling beneath you. Get up on your knees facing away from me. When you feel me pull out, roll over onto your back so I can cover your beautiful tits with warm sperm."

As promised, I gathered up the loop of the pearl necklace in slid it over my cock then pushed my cock slowing into her, giving her an inch at a time. I took my time until I hit bottom. It drew a deep moan from my her. I gently caressed her back and her ass. I wet a finger and touched it to the little rosebud of her ass. She reacted with a shutter. "What are you doing back there?"

"I want to see if your ass is sensitive. Do you like the way that feels?" I rubbed my finger around in circles over the puckered bud.

"I don't know," she said. "You didn't say anything about this."

I pulled part way out of her cunt so I could insert my thumb in her cunt alongside my cock. I rubbed it around a little, gathering as much of her natural lubrication as I could. I moved my thumb back up to the brown flower of her ass hole and pressed the tip into her. She jumped a little, but held herself in place. As I worked my thumb all the way into her ass, I pressed forward with my cock. She groaned as thumb and cock pushed into their respective openings. I kept my thumb buried in her ass as I began stroking her pussy.

"That feels so good," I said, rocking back and forth into her pussy. "When I push down with my thumb and can feel your pussy tighten on me. Can you feel that? Tell me what it feels like to you."

"I feel full," she said. I feel you so deep inside me this way."

"I'm going stoke into you faster now. I'm going to cum quickly when I do. Remember when I pull out I want those splash those tits with my cum." I took my thumb out of her and reached under her with my hands to fondle both of her tits, catching the nipples between my index and middle fingers, pinching and releasing, pinching and releasing as I pumped my cock deeply into her cunt.

"Now," I called out her, "let me soak your tits with cum." I released her tits, pulled out of her, shedding the necklace from around my dick at the same time. She collapsed onto the bed and rolled onto her back. I crawled up her supine form and shot one, two, three hard steams of cum across her chest, the first one overshooting the mark and landing on her neck soaking into the velvet choker. I dropped back down and shoved my tongue into her recently vacated pussy and began lapping desperately at her clit. "Rub it in," I said to her. "Rub my cum into your tits and nipples."

She ran her fingers through the globs of cum on her tits and began rubbing it into her the nipples, I reached up to her breasts to feel the slick coat of slippery cum on her tits. I gave each nipple a hard pinch. "Cum for me baby. Cum in my mouth. I'm so hungry for you. Cum in my mouth."

Her second orgasm of the night was a tidal wave. She moaned and cried out, "Yes, yes I'm coming. Lick me, fuck me with your tongue. It feels so goooood!" Her voice trailed off as she began shaking. When she finally stopped she wheezed, "do you know what you've done? Oh, do you know what you've done?"

I looked down at her breasts, the thin coat of cum shining in the flickering candle light. I scooted forward and presented my softening cock to her. She opened her mouth and I pushed in to give her a taste of our combined fluids. She wrapped her jeweled hand around my shaft. I took a mental picture of the beautiful sight, one that will be with me forever.

Bisondkj
Bisondkj
61 Followers