Jewels Finds Love Ch. 5

Story Info
Jewel's daddy get his boss involved.
1.9k words
4.21
61.8k
11
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 04/17/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
honeydew
honeydew
351 Followers

Jewels waited by the phone for him to call. Looking on the clock she saw that it was after midnight and she was tried so she went up to bed, As her head hit the pillow, the phone rang. "Hello sleepily head, What's my best girl doing? I miss you and I hope your ready for me?" he said. "Oh yes I miss you to, when are you going to be here?" she asked. "Well Honey, I want you to meet me at the airport, we're taking a trip." he said. "Okay I see you then." she said.

The next morning she pack her bag and went to the airport and met him, he kiss her and carried her bag and they boarded a plane. He held her in his lap the hole trip, rubbing his ____. When the pilot said they'd be landing in 20 minutes. She felt his hand slip up her leg to rest on her upper thigh. Looking at him she knew he wasn't going to wait long to get her naked, once they hit the room. When the plane landed, she gets off the she saw the flowers and the wonderful smells. A car was waiting for them, and it took them to the hotel. Once they signed in, he hurried her into the room.

Once the door close, he pulled her into her arms. Kissing her with all the pent up passion, he's held back while he's been away. "Oh sweet heart, I've missed you." he whispered, kissing her neck. Reaching around her, and cupped her tits, squeezing them gently. " I have surprise for you, but not now, now I want you to myself." he whispers. He moved his hands to her shirt, and pull it up, revealing her Milky white titties. Turning her in his arms, he lowered his mouth to the nipple closest to him. Licking it, and watching it harden he suck it in his hot wet mouth. Fire shot thru her body, and if he didn't have his arms around her she would have fall to the floor. His hands went to her shorts, pulling them down, he moved her back to the bed and layed her down falling on top of her.

Taking her mouth again he kiss her roughly, pulling on her lips, moving down he took her nipple in his mouth and suck her till he heard her beg him for more. He move further down and push her legs apart and settled there. Taking his time he lick kiss, and suck on her pussy. " Oh God Yeeeeeeeesssss!!!" she cried out, as she lifted her hips. He grabbed her hips, holding her, he pressed his face against her. When she cried out, and only then did he move back to her mouth. She grab his belt, trying to get it undone she fumbled. When she felt his hand pulling hers away. He stood up and she watched him taking off his clothes. When she saw his hard cock knew she wanted him without waiting. " Oh please daddy, give it to me, I need it , and need it now." she begged. He lifted her legs over his shoulders, plunged his cock into her, pounding her pussy like a hammer pounding a nail. She had her orgasm quickly, and he followed after her.

Getting dress she asked him where they were going. " You'll see," was all he said. A Limo was waiting for them, an hour later the Limo pull to the side of the road. " Why did we stop here?" she asked. "Here you have to put on a blindfold, and keep it on till I tell you can take it off." he told her. She agreed, and her put it on her. The car pulled out again and it was about 30 minutes later that she knew they had arrived. He helped her out of the car. " Hello, This is the lady I was telling you about." she heard her dad say. She felt a warm hand touch her cheek, caressing her. With her dad holding one hand , the man took her other. They walk her into the house, They took two flights of stairs. She stood there waiting to be told to take off the blindfold. When it came she was surprised to see who it was.

It was her daddy's Boss, she always thought he was handsome man. "Jewels your Daddy tells me that your the best cocksucker he's ever had. Would you like to try sucking mine. I know I would like you to, have for a long time now." he said. "Sure Mr. Townsman, Where would you like it to be?" she asked. " I think I want you alone for a while if that's alright with your Daddy." he said. " I t's not up to him is it Dad? I think I would like to be alone with you too." she said. He took her hand and she walk with him upstairs. Closing the door she look around the room and saw he had a huge king size bed, with mirrors above it. He went over and pulled the curtains close. "Ever sense you've been coming here for lunch with your dad, I've been wanting to know what you look like under your clothes. But never thought you'd be interested in someone my age till I overheard your dad telling you on the phone how much he missed having you in his bed. When I ask him about it he told me that you and him have been sleeping together for about 7 months." he told her. "That's okay I've always wondered what it would be like to be with you too." she told him.

She watch him as he undid his tie, and shirt dropping them to the floor. She reach up and pull up her slip over dress and drop it to the floor to. He watch her, as his hand went to his pants, he watch her walked over and she undid them for him. He touch her face with his hand, caressing her lips his, he took her mouth in a deep hot kiss. "Oh god you feel so good next to me, Mr Townsman." he said. Pulling her closer his hairy chest rub her breasts roughly, and he felt her nipples harden. "Oh baby call me Tom instead." he said. Pulling her to his bed, he pushes her to sit down. She takes his cock out and she licks it, making him wet and hard. As she encloses her mouth on his cock her hands cup his balls and she squeezes gently, rubbing them on the under side of his cock length. Hearing him moan, she suck him harder, With about 3/4's of him in her mouth., she pushes down till he's buried deep in her throat. He closes his eyes, enjoying the feeling of being inside a woman's mouth again after his wife left him 10 years ago. He knew would cum soon, and he felt it coming now so he told her. She pulled her head up, and his cum shot all over her face, and chest.

He watch her lay back, and he lay next to her telling her that he was sorry he couldn't last longer. She told him it was alright. He touch her face and she looked up at him. "I think I'll keep you all night and give your daddy my maid, she had a thing for him for awhile now." he told her, got up and said he'd be right back. She watch him leave the room. She move up and layed on his pillows, closing he eyes she must ave fallen asleep, because as she woke up she felt his tongue moving inside her. Lifting her head she saw him looking at her. She told him to up and see her. He crawled up and she took his mouth in a kiss that made him melt around her. " OH GOD, I NEED TO BE INSIDE YOU RIGHT NOW." he said. " OH YES, PLEASE, I WANT YOU INSIDE ME." she said.

She felt him move, and felt his cock push up against her. Lifting her hips she pushed him into her. Gripping her hips, he plunge his cock into her hard. "OOOOOOOOOOOOO, GOD." she cried out. Looking up at her to see if he had hurt her. "Don't stop, please god don't stop." she told him. He move again, with each thrust in he would move deeper in. When his cock buried deeply inside her, he layed still, taking her mouth, he slipped his tongue in. His hands moved to cup her tits, holding them, he squeeze them together and he move his mouth to lick and kiss them. Moving his hand down he reached around to rub her ass, slipping down to her pussy to get his finger wet. He pushed into her pussy where his cock was. The next thing she felt, was his finger pushing up her ass. She lost it she knew she was going to cum.

He was ready now to claim her body, ready to give her his baby. With one last thrust. "AAAAAAAGGGHHHHHH!!!! BABY I'M CUMMMMINGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!" he screamed. He felt his cum shot up deep inside her pussy. Pulling her close, he wrapped her in his arms. Falling asleep, only to be awaken by him moving inside her again and again. The next morning he took her down to breakfast. "I want to thank you for allowing me the night with you my dear." he said. "I had hoped it wasn't over yet." she said. "It's not honey, because we're going to go for a sail with Mr. Townsman." her daddy said, She looked over at him. She wanted him inside of her right now. " Uh Mr......... Tom is there any of your people working here today?" she asked. He look at her and saw what she wanted. "No they have the weekend off." he said. She got up and walk over to him,bending she whisper she wanted him and she wanted her dad to put his cock up her ass.

Pulling her to him, Tom kiss her and she straddled his hips. He held his cock as she slide down on him. Picking her up he carried her to the table, laying back on the table he pulled her with him. She felt her dad's cock pushing in her ass. Tom kept whispering how much he love having his cock inside her, and that he'd love to keep her for his forever. He told her how hot she made him feel, when she sucked his cock. She lost it then, she cried out for them to fuck her, and she passed out.

She opened her eyes and saw that she was still on top of Tom. And her dad's cock was still up her ass. "MMMMM, I see you've come back to us baby, That was some orgasm you had." Tom said. He slowly move his cock, as her dad move his. Both were moving together in and out. She could feel them getting harder and knew that it wouldn't be long before their cum would spill out into her body. "OH GOD BABY I'M GOING TO FILL YOUR LOVELY ASS WITH MY CUM." her dad cried out. "OH BABY I'M CUMMMMMINGGGGG!!!!" Tom cried out, filling her with his hot cum.

honeydew
honeydew
351 Followers