Jewel's First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they lay, reveling in each other, they kissed and caressed for what seemed like hours to them both. Lost in each other's gaze, stroking each other's hair, kissing and fondling, the two naked women didn't intend to rush this evening.

Vera, sensing Jewel was beginning to relax, suggested a bath.

"I just had that Jacuzzi tub installed and I would love to share it with you.", she said playfully.

Jewel merely smiled and nodded her head.

Vera leapt off the bed and scurried to the bathroom, only feet away. This gave Jewel a chance to take in her surroundings. She lay back on the bed, listening to the soft sounds of the rain coming from the radio. The colors really set a mood in here, they were dark greens, burgundies and purples with lots of silver accents. There were also a lot of scented candles...and as her senses began to come down from cloud nine, she could smell jasmine wafting into the room on the steam coming from the bath.

"It's ready darling...", hollered Vera, "could you turn up the music before you come in so we can hear it in here?"

Jewel slid off of the satiny comforter that covered Vera's bed, did as she was asked and made her way to the bath making sure to grab both of their glasses of wine.

Vera was pleasantly relaxing is her enormous bathtub which was full to the brim and above with lightly scented bubbles. The heat had flushed her skin completely and looked as though she were blushing head to toe. Jewel smiled at the sight of the beautiful, naked Vera lounging in the nearly spa size tub. She lowered her body into the water, gasping at the heat touching her vagina and again when she reached her breasts. Her nipples had always been incredibly sensitive. The two of them lay there for quite awhile, getting lost in the euphoria of the heat and sweat they were sharing. Finally, Vera moved over to Jewel, sliding her legs underneath her dark beauty. She pulled her close and they both took in a breath when Vera discovered that Jewels heat could easily be contrasted with the heat of the bath water. They kissed again, making each others skin react by splashing the hot water onto exposed body parts, allowing the cooler outside air chill them.

Vera couldn't stand it anymore, she had to have Jewel; she had wanted her for so long. Finally, she made her move and pushed herself between Jewel's legs and began caressing her again like she did on the bed. She kissed her passionately before moving to the perfect neck she had lusted after for so long. Further and further down her neck she kissed, to her collarbone, her shoulder, she didn't want to leave an inch of skin untouched by her lips. She kissed her arms, her hands, taking a finger into her mouth and spiraling her tongue around the digit. Jewel shuttered at the obvious skill of Vera's tongue that would soon be touching unspeakable places.

The kisses and caresses became more fervent, more needy with each inch of flesh that was shared between them. Finally Vera's hand lingered on Jewels inner thigh, hesitant for a look of approval from the seduced girl. Jewel hardly seemed coherent and Vera told her she thought it was time to move back onto the bed. Jewel smiled and kissed Vera deeply, a kiss she readily returned and they stepped out of the bath together, toweled each other off and finished their wine.

Jewel moved to the bed as Vera adjusted the music again before lying down beside her. She took Vera's hand and looked deeply into her eyes.

She began to speak, " I love you Jewel. I have loved you for so long. I want you to know that no matter what happens after this point, I will always feel this way about you. Whether this is a one time thing or it becomes something serious, I don't care, I just want you to be happy."

She bent down to hold her lover when she saw tears beginning to form in Jewels' alluring blue eyes.

"I'm so glad it's you.", said Jewel and she pulled Vera in close to taste her sweet lips again.

They rolled a bit and kissed some more and then Vera pulled away and gave Jewel a sultry look and she knew that they were no longer just playing around. They were no longer just flirting or petting heavily, they were about to make love. Jewel was about to have her first full lesbian experience and she couldn't be more content with who she was experiencing it with.

Vera began to kiss down Jewels neck again, slowly, and every once in a while she would bite ever so lightly at the tender body beneath her. She kissed her breasts, taking extra care to bring each nipple to it's ultimate peak of erection. She sucked on them gently, then she would bite them just enough to cause a twinge of pain, following that Vera would blow cool air over them and that caused her hair to nearly stand on end with excitement.

Jewel squirmed underneath Vera, who was only encouraged by the tiny girls squeals of delight. Vera continued down her stomach, lingering at her navel.

"Your skin tastes so amazing...", Vera said with a growl in her voice that Jewel recognized as animal lust.

She continued further as Jewel began to clutch the bedding on either side of her head. Just as her mouth hovered over Jewels nether regions. It was the most beautiful pussy she had ever seen. She knew that many cultures equated a woman's sex with a flower and Jewel was the reason why they thought these things. It was perfect, bright pink, pinker than her nipples. Her inner labia flared with arousal, she trembled as Vera kissed the innermost parts of her thighs. Closer and closer Vera came to her prize, so close that Jewel could feel the warmth of her breath upon her skin. She ached for Vera to touch her, for Vera to take her completely.

12