Jezebel - It Was You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was also uncomfortable for me to be around Jezz for several reasons: One, she was the most alluring, seductive, siren that I had ever encountered. Two, I always got the feeling when she looked at me with her hypnotic eyes and diabolical grin that she was like a lioness looking at a zebra. Three, she was handsy - very handsy - no matter what the circumstances, including right in front of Horton and Megan, neither of whom seemed to mind in the least.

If I wasn't so committed to monogamy, or if I wasn't married, I would have fucked Jezz in a nanosecond - and there is no doubt in my mind that she would have been a more-than-willing participant. However, I was in love with my wife and I was totally committed to monogamy, so the increasingly seductive behavior that occurred once Jezz had been in our town three or four months was driving me nuts.

I can't possibly give all the examples of what caused me discomfort, but I will relate a few of the major ones.

Jezz, Megan, Horton and I were supposed to go to a play in a nearby town. Horton was flying in from a business trip and would take a limo from the airport, and Megan was visiting a branch office in the same town that the play was in so she told me to drive to our house and that Jezz would pick me up there to drive me to the play. I tried to protest, but the arrangements were so logical to Megan that I really had no hope of doing things differently, so I inwardly sighed and agreed.

Jezz came by in her Mercedes 500 SL, right on time. She came to the door and I was greeted with an even more passionate "hello" kiss than before. She was wearing a "too short" skirt and a blouse with two buttons undone that shouldn't have been.

As she drove her magnificent thighs became more and more exposed as her skirt rose higher and higher. I had sunglasses on, but the smile on her face indicated that she knew that I couldn't help ogling her. I tried to have a conversation free of sexual themes.

"So, Jezz; is your real name Jezz because I've never heard anyone call you anything else?"

"Well actually the name that my parents gave me is 'Jezreele' which is Hebrew for 'May God Make Fruitful,'" she replied with a chuckle.

"I never heard that name before," I tittered.

"Few have," she replied.

"I didn't know that you were Jewish."

"I'm not; although there may be some Jewish somewhere in my background because almost everything else is. I had a very sophisticated DNA test done and was told that I was almost the most mongrel of any white person they'd ever seen. The prominent DNA was Northern European, probably most specifically Dutch, Swedish and German, but also significant Italian and French contributions, and even 1/32nd or so each Roma and Native American, despite my near-blond hair."

"WOW - makes my half-Dutch half-German background seem boring," I chuckled.

After a pause I broke out of a thigh-ogling trance and continued: "Since you're in a revealing mood, maybe I can ask you about your eyes - can I?"

"You like them?" she giggled.

"The most alluring I've ever seen, to be honest."

"OK, ask away," she continued.

"Why are they almost almond-shaped, and so intensely green - but even more confusing why do they seem to glow?"

"They don't just seem to glow - they do. My parents were concerned about it when I was a kid so they took me to several ophthalmologists before we hit on one who could do the tests necessary to find out. His tests revealed that the back of my eyeballs have a version of the same special reflective layer that a cat has, called the tapetum lucidum. That not only is responsible for them glowing, but I have better night vision than anyone else you've ever met," she proudly proclaimed.

"No shit," was my intelligent reply. "But why are they so intensely green and almond-shaped?"

"Actually, they're not actually almond-shaped, although more so than the average Caucasian; the way I do them up just makes them seem that way. As far as the intense greenness, that same doctor said that I have some black melanin but higher levels of yellow melanin than anyone else he's ever seen. That is - in technical terms - my eyes have a yellowish stroma which causes them to appear green due to Rayliegh scattering, the principle that makes the sky blue," she responded, obviously very proud of her scientific knowledge.

"Wow - not only are you unique, but a fucking genius besides," I laughed.

"Yes I am a genius at fucking - something you ought to explore," she replied with an even more diabolical grin than normal.

I coughed at that comment and then changed the subject for a while. After a few minutes she said "I can also answer the other question on your mind."

"What makes you think that I have another question on my mind?" I weakly inquired.

"You do - if I get it right I'm going to require you to do something for me someday," she chuckled.

"Oh," was my super-smart reply as I suddenly felt my collar getting tighter.

"Want me to answer your question?" she snickered.

"Uh...OK," I replied, not wanting to be too wimpish even though I knew it was a bad idea to let her continue.

"No, I do not have any panties on," she smiled. Then she pulled her skirt up completely - it was already only at most three inches from her crotch. "See?" she chirped. "I can see through sunglasses and your eyeballs have really been getting a workout haven't they," she laughed.

Her pussy was bald, wet, slight, and with a prominent clitoris - just like I remembered from the fleeting look I got when we finished the rumba at her wedding reception. I gulped. Before she put her skirt down she gave me way, way, way too much information.

"Another unusual thing about me," she said nonchalantly despite the abject horror on my face, the sweat starting to soak my shirt, and the tenting of my pants, "is how many nerve endings I have in my clitoris. My OB/GYN found it to be exceptionally sensitive. She estimated that I probably have more than 15,000 nerve endings whereas the average woman has about 8,000."

I groaned as I tried to inconspicuously cover up my hard-on. "Uh... Jezz...that really is too much information for me; my circuits are going to overload."

"Ha - I really love teasing you. Even more I'd love your cock trying to stimulate all 15,000 at the same time," she giggled.

"Jezz - please can we talk about something else. I feel so uncomfortable, and you're like a fucking sorceress...So what do you know about this play we're going to see?"

"OK, but I know nothing about the play. However, I do want you to help me with a legal matter," she smiled.

I was expecting the worst but still asked "Uh...what?"

"I'm thinking of starting a new business and I want to file two what I think you call intentional trademark applications."

"You mean intent-to-use," I replied, grateful that she wasn't going to ask me to start a porn site, or something.

"Yeah, that's it! Can you handle that for me?"

"Sure - I'll do them pro bono."

"Oh, no - I insist on becoming a client, signing a typical contract, and paying. That's important to me."

"OK - but can I still give you a discount?"

"A small one!" she laughed. "How about if I come in to see you Tuesday morning?"

I got out my iPhone, checked my calendar, and said "Ten a. m. would work for me."

"See you then," she smiled.

Fortunately that conversation led to the rest of the travel time talking about non-sexual things. However, I was still traumatized from our earlier sexual conversation because when we arrived Megan chuckled "While so pale, Blake?"

"He was a little taken aback by my frank answers to his questions," Jezz answered for me.

"You've been Jezzed again," Megan laughed. Then they each grabbed one of my biceps and we walked to ticket will-call. Fortunately no more intense episodes that weekend.

I'll have to admit that I was a little apprehensive before Jezz arrived for her appointment Tuesday morning. A few minutes before 10 o'clock I heard her talking with my secretary. They were really yukking it up. At 10:10 I opened the door to my office and said "Oh, Jezz - you're here."

"Janice and I were just swapping lies," Jezz smiled, her eyes glowing more than usual.

Janice looked a little chagrined that she hadn't announced Jezz, making me wonder if, like many people, she had quickly fallen under Jezz's spell.

Right in front of Janice Jezz gave me her normal lip lock greeting which I broke off as soon as I could, noticing Janice's shocked expression.

After I closed my office door I immediately inquired about what Jezz wanted to trademark. I did quick searches right from my desk with her there, and the marks seemed to be clear. After getting most of the rest of the information from her I inquired "Are you setting up a corporation or LLC to own these, or will they be in your name?"

"In my name," she smiled.

"Can you give me your full name?"

"Jezebel M. Cumberbunch," she replied, flooring me.

"Uh...I thought that you said that your name was Jezrall, or something like that."

"I said that my parents named me Jezreele, however when I was eighteen I had my name legally changed to Jezebel," her grin even wider as she said that.

"Uh...why would you do that?"

"Because she's my favorite character from the bible."

"I didn't know that you were religious?"

"I'm not - however I do love her character. 'Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols. Revelation 2:20,'" She quoted.

"You quote from the bible often?"

"No, just about Jezebel being a seductress," she laughed. Just then a beam of light flashed through my window and made her eyes glow like they were phosphorescent.

I gulped, said "OK, applications in the name of Jezebel M. Cumberbunch," as I wrote that down.

"There's one more problem I need help with. I need you to interpret a couple of paragraphs of my pre-nuptial contract with Horton for me."

"Uh, sorry Jezz, I can't do that. Horton and his company are clients. It would be a conflict."

"OK," she again diabolically grinned. "I'll think of another way that you can help me."

With that she got up, came to my side of the desk, leaned in and gave me another scorching kiss, this time "inadvertently" stroking my cock through my pants as she did so. After I pushed her away, with her continued trademarked diabolical grin she snickered "Glad to see that your friend still responds to me; I'll leave my $1200 retainer check with Janice and ask her to copy my retention agreement with you" and then sashayed out the door, closing it behind her.

I heard her talking with Janice some more but I didn't try to hear what they were saying; I thought it was just about the retainer and retention agreement. Unknown to me at the time, she was giving Janice a copy of her pre-nup to put in Jezebel's new client file.

****************

Before I relate the next wantonly inappropriate events involving Jezebel I need to relate an event involving Clarisse. Clarisse and Wilbur would visit Horton and Jezebel from time to time, and Megan and I were often invited over for a meal or activity with them. I always noticed tension between Clarisse and Jezebel - actually, Clarisse was just tense around Jezebel because Jezebel was unflappable - and on one visit Clarisse was close to getting potted from the consumption of more than a bottle of wine by herself before and during dinner.

After dinner Horton, Wilbur and Jezebel wanted to watch some political show on TV. I'm not much into politics, nor was Megan, however she seemed to be falling more and more under Jezebel's influence, and she opted to go watch the show with the other three. I turned to Clarisse and said "I'm not interested in TV, now; how about you and I take a walk around Horton and Jezz's beautiful grounds."

Clarisse smiled and said "I'd like that."

After the others had vacated the dining room I helped Clarisse up from her chair, and held her arm as we walked so that she wouldn't fall.

After some light banter I asked Clarisse a question: "It doesn't seem that you're too tight with Jezz; am I right?"

"So right," she sighed.

"I notice also that you're the only one who regularly called her Jezebel rather than Jezz; why is that?"

"Because she's just like the Jezebel in the bible - wicked, demonic, and even satanic. She leads men astray with seduction, and women with charisma. I'm sorry that Horton ever met her, although now that he's had relations with her I see no hope of reclaiming him - she is obviously as erogenous as a woman can be," Clarisse replied, although with some words slurred.

"Is she your only thorn in your side in life? Are you otherwise happy?" I was really getting deep here since I felt that given Clarisse's level of intoxication I could get more information from her about her family than at any other time. I didn't expect her bluntness.

"Are you someone who I can trust with a secret?" she inquired.

"I'm an attorney required to keep confidences; if you tell me something in confidence I'll tell no one else," I said, turning to face her and holding her hands.

Clarisse got a wan smile, then let loose. "I haven't gotten enough sex my entire married life, which has left me wanting. I haven't cheated on Wilbur, but I should have since he is so drab in bed; I want to be taken forcefully and treated like a three dollar whore, but Wilbur never did it when he was capable of it, and since he turned seventy I'm lucky if I get boring sex once every three months."

I grimaced; then chuckled. "Too much information for me, Clarisse - but I did ask you and I appreciate your honesty."

"I did give it to you straight, Blake. Instead of marrying money I should have married my college boyfriend. He was like you - a big, take charge guy. I'll bet that you service Megan very well."

"Ouch, Clarisse; I appreciate your frankness but I'm not similarly inclined."

I felt the need to quickly change the subject. "I've got another question to ask - normally considered out of line but I'll ask it anyway. How old are you?"

She looked a little perturbed until I held her hands again and clarified. "The reason I ask is that Horton is like 34 but you look like you're in your mid-forties, so either you're not his biological mother, you're well preserved, or you've had lots of work done."

"Mid-forties, huh," she chuckled. "Bullshitter."

I squeezed her hands. "I'm NOT bullshitting you. If I saw you on the street I'd guess 44 or 45."

She smiled widely. "I'm 57, I am Horton's biological mother as well as that of his sister Sybil, I am naturally well-preserved as you call it, but I have had some work done too. What I won't say," she giggled.

That ended any serious subject of conversation, but we walked for another forty minutes, at the end of which she was close to sober. Just before we walked inside she faced me and said "Thank you for walking and talking with me Blake; I almost feel like a college girl around you."

Then she gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. The result of the hug was surprising - Clarisse always dressed conservatively and I was amazed at how much meat was on her chest beneath her blouse and jacket when she pushed her upper body into mine.

*******************

The next significant wantonly inappropriate event involving Jezebel came up about a month after our car trip together, and after my walk with Clarisse. As previously mentioned, Jezebel and Horton had a beautiful 25 meter salt water Infinity pool. They - very reasonably - wanted guests to shower before going into the pool, and I always liked to shower after swimming too. They had two cabanas with three or four lockers each, and a shower stall with a shower curtain that was translucent but not transparent.

After one afternoon at their pool where Horton, Megan, and their four other guests went inside, but still at least an hour before dinner, I had just swum laps, and was the last one out of the pool. I went to shower in the cabana where my clothes were in one of lockers. As I was about to step out of the shower, when I moved the curtain back Jezebel was sitting there with a big grin on her face.

I covered up my package with the curtain and said "What the fuck - why are you in here Jezz; can't I get some privacy?"

She said nothing as I tried to reach into my locker to get my clothes while halfway covering up my package with the shower curtain.

"Sorry, Blake; I moved your clothes outside."

"Why did you do that?"

"Because I want to see the cock and scrotum that Megan is always bragging about."

"Uh - I doubt that she does that," I moaned once I recovered from her brazen comment.

"Oh, Blake darling. You're so naïve. Megan and I share everything - except that we haven't shared you yet. Hopefully that will change soon," she grinned.

"Not going to happen, Jezz," I snipped. "Now get me my clothes."

"No; not until you expose yourself to me for at least a good fifteen seconds."

By the way, Jezebel was in a string bikini with a see-through cover-up while she said this. Unfortunately, she looked good - really good. I was afraid that my flagpole would salute.

We argued back and forth for five minutes. I tried threats, humor, supplication; nothing worked. So I stepped out and stood in front of her with my arms out. After she stared at me for a while - unfortunately I was at half-mast when I stepped out and got to three-quarters mast from her stare - I said "OK, fifteen seconds is up - get my clothes."

"You're no fun," she snickered, "but since Megan was right and since your cock likes me even if you don't I guess I'll give them to you."

She walked outside and while still looking at me first threw in my socks, then my shirt, then my shoes, and only then my boxers and shorts. As I exited, finally clothed, I said "You really are wicked aren't you - just like your name sake in the bible."

Even though I was serious and snappy when I said it she just laughed, and grabbed my arm so tightly that I'd have to hurt her to get her off, and walked with me inside the house.

That night I told Megan what Jezebel had done. I concluded it with "Megan, your bitch friend Jezebel is trying her best to seduce me. Maybe you can break off your friendship with her."

"Oh don't be silly, Blake; she's just a sexual creature. She wouldn't do anything that I didn't want her to do."

"That's not what it seems like!"

"Plus she is my best friend ever, and I enjoy her company. You should just get to be friendlier with her."

"She said that you and she have talked about my package? Have you?"

"Just a little girl talk, honey; nothing serious."

"I'm telling you, she makes me uncomfortable; I want to keep my distance and I don't want you to tell her about our relationship."

"Not even what I'm going to do to you now, big boy..." Megan said in her most sultry voice as she quickly shed her clothes, got on her knees, and unzipped me. She then proceeded to give me the best blow job that she ever had, all the while staring up at me, while I played with her tits.

Since we fucked twice that night and the next morning and my mind was flooded with endorphins there was no place for my concerns about Jezz, although the last functional thought that I had before my brain was overtaken with my sexual complacency was "Why don't Jezebel's actions bother Megan?"

*******************

The next significant wantonly inappropriate event involving Jezebel came up about three weeks after the pool cabana incident. It was another pool party at Jezebel's and Horton's house; Megan and I were apparently the first to arrive. This time I wasn't going to have a repeat of the last incident, so when I went into a cabana to shower before entering the pool I not only locked the door - I foolishly hadn't the last time - but also a dead bolt, and I put my bathing suit on a hook right outside the shower. I was in the shower no more than ninety seconds when I turned off the water, opened the curtain, and reached for my suit.