Jezebel, The Whore of Babylon Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Jezebel' moved towards the camera and whispered into the lens...

"Lover, we both know the fantasy you have harbored for the last 20 years. That the night of your initiation that I was unprotected, taking all that cum from all those men while I was fertile and seeing who would win the sperm roulette. I know you've said you would have married me which ever way it went, but now we have a chance to REALLY live out your fantasy. I really am off my birth control. I really am ovulating right now. I can take a Sigma pledge through the ritual and bring you home a freshly fucked and impregnated Jezebel for your own pleasure! I love you so much Christian, this is the only fantasy that has ever stuck with you over the years. I do so hope I'm not wrong about your desires..."

Turning from the camera 'Jezebel' moved back to the hole.

"All right Welpling, drop your pants!"

The youth's expression changed as the woman in red used the Sigma term of degradation for their pledges. With practiced obedience he complied.

"You don't have a Chapter Sweetheart or House Mother do take you through the ritual any more?"

"No ma'am, we can't recruit them any more. Against National rules now. When the guy was talking about you in the shop I couldn't believe him at first, we haven't had a Jezebel Ritual in almost 10 years on campus!"

"Today is your lucky day Welpling, you get the whole package!"

The youth was now naked from the waist down and sporting a decent sized erection. "Jezebel' turned to face the camera again, she smiled for a moment into the lens and bent over and grabbed her ankles with her wet cunt up near the hole.

"Pledge of Sigma. You have endured many trails and challenges. You have so far passed them all. You stand now on the brink of brotherhood. Look before you. Behold Jezebel, the Whore of Babylon dressed in the scarlet trappings of her trade. Look to her gapping cunt, slick with the spend of every brother that has cum before you. Bring yourself to erection and fuck the whore Jezebel. Add your essence to that of the brotherhood and walk away a true Man of Sigma!"

The youth pressed his cock through the hole and into the married cunt of the Whore Jezebel. He started thrusting rapidly and deeply, just like Leslie liked it. She looked up at the camera with tears in her eyes.

"Oh god Christian, I hope I am doing the right thing. I love you so much..."

Suddenly a massive orgasm was upon her. She clinched at the firmness moving inside her. As her climax swept her away she took the youth with her, his cock spewing great gobs of sperm directly into her unprotected and all too fertile womb. They both cried out at the fierceness of their cums, both thrusting back and forth at each other trying to prolong the pleasure and the ecstasy of the shared moment of ritual.

All too soon the youth's deflating cock slipped out of her. Moving quickly she cupped her hands under her dripping pussy and walked bootlegged towards the camera. Getting her crotch as close to the camera lens as she could she moved her hands away and let the youth's thick fertile semen flow out of her moist cunt, running down her legs and towards the grimy floor.

"There you are my love. Your Jezebel soiled with the cum of 2 different men. You better get busy if you want any chance of fathering this child..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christian pulled his wife's hands away roughly and spun around with a speed and passion that had been sorely lacking in their lives. He was practically drooling as he looked down on her stained stocking and soaked thong. Tearing the flimsy satin covering from her crotch he took both her legs in his hands and pulled her arse to the edge of the bed. Growling at her like an animal, he pushed his cock into her slimy depths and started fucking her harder and faster than ever before!

Leslie was shocked by her husband's response. She thought he would be turned on but she did not expect this reaction. Surrendering to his thrusts she felt herself build to another huge cum. The rubbing of Christian's upward curved tip had always bought out the best orgasms for her.

With years of pent up fantasizing Christian drove himself into his wife, eager to claim the egg or eggs waiting inside her and mark his woman with his seed. It did not take him long to cum and cum hard! He shot large gobs of spunk into Leslie's womb. Without ever withdrawing he continued to pound his wife. Again and again and again he fired his semen inside her to quench the fire in his loins. Finally after several hours of nonstop battering he dropped her legs and fell face first onto the bed linens next to her. Weakly Leslie rolled over and threw her leg over Christian's and they passed out in exhaustion.

The next morning was cold and clear. The morning sun was just starting to shine through the bedroom window when Christian opened his tired eyes. He felt the empty bed next to him and got up to look for his wife. Walking naked though their house he found her in the living room in front of the fireplace. She had built a roaring fire and was stoking it to even greater flames. He slipped into the room quietly to see what she was up to.

Leslie stared into the flames. Flames of hell, flames of passion, her mind swirled with the symbolism. Lost in her thoughts, she never sensed her husband behind her. She reached down and picked up her Jezebel costume, intending to throw it on the fire. A final ritualistic act to rid herself of her whore persona forever. She would become Christian's dutiful wife and mother to his children yet again. Her vows of monogamy restored and yesterdays' adventures just a dream. Taking a deep breath she move the clothing towards the flames.

"NO!"

Leslie spun about when she heard Christian's booming voice behind her. She clutched the costume to her breast to cover herself, somehow ashamed at being caught before she could destroy the evidence of her behavior of the day before.

"Please lover, let me rid myself of these trappings. I need to put this behind me so I can go back to the way things were before yesterday..."

As she began to weep her husband rushed to her and wrapped his large strong arms around her. He held her tightly as she sobbed uncontrollably.

Later that morning they sat at the breakfast table having coffee and toast. The costume lay on the table between them. Again the symbolism was not lost on neither of them.

"Last night was important Les. I know it was the fulfillment of a long held fantasy of mine. I know you took a huge risk in the process. I know you are feeling shame this morning at what you did for your love of me. Destroying this will mean nothing. It will not erase what happened, nor do I want to forget last night. You gave me something incredible. Something I will treasure forever. If there is a child as a result of last night then..."

"Then what? Then you'll leave me? Then you'll divorce me out? Then you'll abandon me?!"

Leslie fled the room tears once again. She ran up to their bedroom and then to the master bath beyond. Locking the door behind her she fell to the floor and wept uncontrollably.

Christian followed behind his wife to their bedroom. Upon reaching the locked door he tried the knob and then tapped lightly on it.

"Baby. No matter what. I will never leave you."

He could hear her crying through the door. He knew there was no reasoning with her right now. He knew he would have to wait for her to calm down and reach out to him. Christian walked over to the bed and picked up the remote control and hit pushed the play button...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The video picked up right after his wife's statement to him. She stood staring off into space and still breathing deeply.

"Ma'am..."

Leslie had forgotten about the youth beyond the wall. She crossed back to the hole.

"What is your name Brother of Sigma?"

"Aaron Phelps ma'am."

"Well Aaron here is what you are going to do. Put on your pants. Take off your shirt and turn it inside out. Go straight to the house and inform your Pledge Master that you have completed the Jezebel Ritual. If he asks you any questions just tell him a former Sweetheart 'took you through the paces'. That's important, just those words do you understand Brother?"

"Yes ma'am... and thank you."

"No brother, thank you!"

The sounds of the youth exiting his booth could be heard in the back ground. Leslie pulled off the wig and mask. Picking up her discarded thong she slipped it into place as the youth's sperm continued to leak from her. She took her blouse and skirt from the bag and slid them back on. She picked up the camera and switched it off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christian stared at the static on the TV monitor for several minutes while trying to decide if he wanted to watch the video again. He chose not to and ejected the tape from the camera. Taking it and the costume he went outside and put them in his tool chest and padlocked it closed. Returning to the house he made some sandwiches and poured the remaining coffee in a thermos. Her took the refreshments to the bedroom to await his wife.

Leslie had no idea how long she lay in the bathroom floor. She heard her husband try to get her to come out earlier but now all she heard was silence for the room beyond her door. Standing on wobbly legs she unlocked the door and went into the bedroom.

Sitting on the bed was Christian. He ran to her and hugged her strongly, lifting her off the floor and into his arms.

"Never will I leave you. No matter what!"

Kissing her deeply he pulled her robe from her shoulders and lay her gently on the bed. Dropping his own robe to the floor he crawled on top of his wife and kissed her oh so softly.

"Thank you baby. No gift was ever more unlooked for but also never so greatly appreciated. Now let me love you please. Gently and tenderly..."

With soft kisses and gentle nudges Christian slowly slid his member into the folds of his wife's vagina. With long smooth strokes he tenderly made love to her as they found healing in the sensual act. In short order they both gave in to powerful emotional climaxes and nestled together in sleep.

After waking Christian shared the coffee and sandwiches with his wife. As they ate and sipped their drinks the worry and fear seemed to have left Leslie. She was more like her normal self finally.

"Baby, I don't want to spoil your mood but there are a few things we need to discuss. First of all your costume and the tape of yesterday are gone. You will never see them or hear them mentioned ever again. Secondly, I know that I drowned your uterus in semen last night and again today, but there is a chance that you might have conceived before that. I know that you really want us to have another child, but if you feel the need to..."

Dr. Church held out a small plastic vile holding a single Plan B contraceptive.

"I'm not asking you to take it. Hell I don't even WANT you to take it. However, if you feel the need to take it I understand..."

Leslie stared at the vile unsure how to proceed. On the one hand she was terrified that she might have a souvenir from her trip to the glory hole, but at the same time she just couldn't abort her husband's baby.

"No lover. I won't be needing that. We will handle whatever or whoever comes along, right daddy?"

"Exactly mommy!"

Christian tossed the vile toward the trash can and leaned in to kiss his wife. Just as their lips touched sounds of frantic chaos emanated from downstairs.

"Fuck, the kids are home..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Activities continued as normal at the Church family home as February gave way to March. On St. Patrick's Day with her flow 2 weeks overdue, Leslie took a pregnancy test. A test she passed with flying colours.

After a private celebration that night with her husband, Leslie called the family together over breakfast the next day.

"Ok brood, your father and I have some important news for you all..."

Leslie was beaming with happiness as she looked into the eyes of her children. There was Matthew the oldest boy, named for the Chapter President that facilitated their relationship. Next were Christine Katherine and Katherine Christine their mirror image identical twins. Then second son John, fraternal twin daughters Kim and Karol, and finally the third son George.

Leslie started to tear up with her happiness. Christian spoke up to complete the telling.

"Kids, what your overly emotion mother is trying to tell you is, were going to have another baby!"

The family erupted in joy. There here hugs and kiss and congratulations all around.

"Now this is going to cause a few problems in the short term. Matt, I'm going to arrange for you to get an apartment near campus so we can open up a bedroom to be the nursery. I also realize the C.K. and K.C. are both slated to move out of state in the fall for school which will free up some more space. We are however going to start work on an addition to the house so everyone will have their own room again for when you come home to visit!"

Almost everyone was ecstatic in their response to the news of the new additions to the brood except for C.K. the oldest of the identicals. Her smiles were forced and something in her eyes even hinted at jealousy.

3 weeks later the family got an even bigger shock when the initial ultra sound reveled that Leslie was having 3 babies! Strangely enough it was a set of twins along with a single. After getting in the car to head home after the doctor's visit Leslie was troubled.

"Lover, what are the chances of this litter having 2 different fathers?"

End of Part 1

12