Jezebel's Tale Ch. 14

Story Info
Demons come to visit...
6.5k words
4.82
20.2k
8
0

Part 14 of the 29 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,994 Followers

Chapter 14 -- Demons come to visit...

Jez walked into the Sapphire club getting there a little early and they were not open to the public yet. Sandy wasn't working tonight so she was at home doing school work. Before opening the inner door she heard some loud arguing so she waited, trying to figure out what was going on before she barged in there. She didn't recognize the first voice she heard but it filled her with dread.

"It's your fault, you created that abomination and now it's a fucking power in North America? Running things for our enemy? Why the fuck didn't you kill the little bitch. She is already too powerful, imagine in 100 years when she is fully matured, nothing will be able to stop the little monster. It isn't natural!"

She heard her father growl out, "Fuck you asshole, she is my daughter and worthy of our faith, you ha,"

Interrupting him mid word the unknown voice, "BAH, I heard you spout that shit before, she is only 24, which is no age to be judging what a creature with a 10,000 year lifespan will be. You don't know how she will turn out yet."

My father jumped over his voice, "Exactly dumb shit, she is only 24 and you have judged her too dangerous to live, you need to give her time and a chance, not decide before you even meet her."

She heard Tony then yell, "Enough, leave the girl alone, we deal with problems when they are problems, I am not going to start killing people on a maybe, especially family."

She was surprised at that, Tony had always had her back but she didn't know he considered her family. She started to feel awkward at the door so walked back outside. She didn't want to interrupt them either. She talked to the bouncer letting in the dancers at the door for a bit until she felt that strange aura start coming her way.

She looked as he left the building. He was old, at least 3 times older than her father. He didn't look happy to see her out there either. He was about 6'4" and built like a truck. Or maybe she thought, he ate the truck for breakfast. She memorized his face, knowing she needed to keep an eye out. He had dark brown hair with hard brown eyes, his lips were thin and he had a square jaw and sunken cheek bones.

She walked into the club and headed over to the bar and grabbed a drink.

"So who was the asshole?" she asked.

Tony grunted

Andy asked raising his eyebrows, "You heard that?"

She shrugged, "Just a bit, then I went back outside. I didn't really hear much except that I'm an abomination that is. Mostly just that people were screaming."

Tony looked her up and down slowly; she would have blushed if she wasn't a succubus.

"Damn right, nothing should look that good," Tony said in false disgust.

Andy snorts and said, "Just an uptight asshole, his name is Samuel, he's been around a long time. Try to stay out of his way. It's possible he will just drop it."

The lights dim around them announcing the club was about to open and Jez blurts, "Shit! Need to change."

She heads to the back to change quickly into her waitress outfit before the bouncer opens the door up for business. She was pretty freaked out by her new fan club, but she didn't feel sorry for herself, some beings are just going to be stupid.

She didn't think she was all that powerful either. Yeah, she could kick some ass but so what? She knew a lot of people that could. Luckily they all pretty much liked her, so far. To make it to his second millennium of life Samuel must be a badass though.

She looked in the mirror to double check her appearance, her hair was a bit off and her shirt was loose. Rolling her eyes for forgetting she shape shifts into D cups and decides to fix her hair that way as well, no time to brush it out. Asshole yelling and suddenly she has to rush? So much for being early.

Throwing off the negative thoughts she heads into the bar to serve some drinks and pick up some energy. She was already full and would be buzzing collecting more, but she could deal until she got home to give it to Dee.

=========================================

Sandy yawns.

God this is so boring, she loved college and her field of study, but this paper was killing her. She wasn't one to complain, so she dug back in. She had felt Jezebel earlier and could tell she got upset, she could even tell shit bothered her more than she realized herself. But she was in no danger so Sandy fought off the urge to go to her. She was Jezebel's lover, friend, guardian, even sex toy, but she was not her nurse maid.

A few minutes later she heard the doorbell, wondering who it could be but glad for any interruption she jumped off the bed and headed to answer it. The person behind the door seemed familiar but she couldn't tell exactly who. Still relatively new to her powers she hadn't figured out how to do that yet, recognize power signatures that is.

She opened up the door and found Natalie standing there looking sheepish.

"Come in, what's up?"

Natalie stepped in. She looked good, beautiful and sexy. She had on a tight skirt with a light purple blouse. It was so weird, she should feel attracted to her, and it felt unnatural that she didn't. Even though Natalie was hot. She gave off nothing in that regard, no chemistry she guessed. Although from what happened with Jez and Daniel she assumed the trade off might be worth it.

"Sorry to just barge in, truth is I just wanted to get out tonight. Jezebel said she had to work but you didn't. You up for some company?"

Natalie looked awkward as she continued, making a face, "I should have called first I know. I just have the Arch's cell though, not yours. And I thought....."

Thank God! A distraction. Maybe Angels are heaven sent. She beamed at Natalie and practically gushed, "Yes, please. I'll be a few minutes to get ready. Don't worry about just dropping in though. Not a problem. Relax and make yourself at home, grab a drink or something. I'll be two shakes."

She went back and started changing into a sexy skirt that just managed the middle of her thigh and a light blue shirt that cut off at her stomach. While she brushed and checked out her makeup she was thinking Natalie was kind of shy. Repressed. If she were human she would say she needed a good fuck. What does an angel do to loosen up?

Maybe the same but with one of their own? According to Jezebel they don't really do that casually though, it's a whole open your soul up experience. Hmmmm. She would have to think on it, but it would really explain why so many angels are so, repressed and uptight.

She thought she looked good, and they were only going out to drink and dance. Good enough for a girls night out. She was glad she showered before starting her schoolwork. With one guilty look at the books on her bed she headed back out to the living room.

"Can Angels get drunk?" she asked curiously while walking in the room.

"Oh," Natalie replied, "absolutely. That is the plan isn't it?"

Giggling she said, "Yes! That is the plan."

They headed out the door together and walked up to the pub right off campus.

=====================================

What the hell happened to Demons being assholes for the most part but with a live and let live attitude? Jezebel was walking through the club refilling drinks. She was starting to get on edge. The place was packed and she had at least 6 Demons in there glaring at her as she worked. As if she was.... The enemy now? That hurt. What is worse is she had to stop 2 assholes already tonight from harming the dancers. Like the Demons' bad attitude was affecting the Humans libido, making it darker.

She was actually buzzing with power now, she was afraid if she fed anymore she would start to glow or something. She wished Sandy was here, or that she could feed her from far away. The maximum it would work was that 1 mile mark. Pretty much as far as she could send her aura of detection. She couldn't feed that far, just send power or feel a Demon or Angel coming.

Oh crap, speak of the devil. She felt Daniel approaching. Like feeding gasoline to the fire. Or maybe a thermonuclear device. If she was forced to protect him from the Demons in here that could be bad. The other half of the Demon population would start hating her to at that point. Or most of them at least.

She looked over to the bar at Tony in panic, mouthed Daniel at him and rolled her eyes meaningfully at one of the tables filled with assholes. Tony just nodded and headed outside to cut him off. She would have to apologize later, maybe do that soul fucking thing again. She stopped that line of thought when her nipples started to burn. They were already tingling enough from all the energy.

She felt Daniel leave and sighed. Both in relief and disappointment. She was relieved that Sandy did not feel threatened by her and Daniel. It was a bit different then the sharing she had been doing with others. More meaningful. Truth is what scared her most about him coming in here is she would kill anyone that that tried to hurt him. It would be a long night.

==============================================

Sandy threw back the shot with the others. It had been a while since the last time she got wasted off shots. She already had a pleasant buzz and could tell Nat did as well.

They had gotten there about 4 hours ago and played some pool while men bought them drinks. By now though they were all sitting at a table. 4 men had joined them. They were just juniors, a couple of years younger than she was. Natalie was definitely more fun on alcohol. She noticed that business like demeanor Natalie always carried had disappeared. Rather quickly.

Sleeping with any or all of these guys wouldn't be breaking the rules. As long as she told her later or waited on Jezebel. She just didn't want to though. Sleep with these guys that was. She was really focused on Natalie tonight, trying to figure out what besides her drinking constantly would loosen her up. They were quickly becoming close friends.

She just smiled as the boys trying to get lucky put another shot in front of her. She wanted to dance but it wasn't really the place for it, more of a pub with pool tables and televisions on the walls. Damn Nat was hot. She decided at that thought to stop drinking for a bit. Right after this shot of course. She didn't want to be rude.

"Tank you!" she slurred raising her shot glass. "To blowing off skooolwork and drinking with friends."

They repeated her words and they all slammed back another one. She made a face grabbing at the salt. She forgot to pour some on her hand first.

"No more guys, tanks though." She wavered in her chair a bit. After 4 shots? Granted she had also had about 5 beers before that but.... She looked suspiciously at the empty shot glass. Natalie seemed a lot more put together than she did. She wondered what drug they gave her for a minute, that didn't affect Angels. She tried to get concerned, then angry. She failed. Completely.

The guys grabbed her arms to steady her. How kind she thought.

She saw them grab Nat too and she asked, "What are you doing?"

The nice man with the big smile said, "Helping you get home. You girls look out of it."

Sandy thought Natalie still looked confused but she let them help her, she is such a nice girl, and pretty too. Ooh, dizzy.

She leaned into the guy helping her home, which was really nice of him. The 4 men took her and Nat out of the bar.

==================================================

She had been tense most of the night. But an hour before closing time most of the assholes left. Apparently they were intent to just glare. Jezebel hoped so anyway. Perhaps she was naïve but what was the point, running the Angels was just a bunch of headaches with an empty title. She would like it a lot more if she was a controlling asshole with delusions of grandeur.

Yes it came with cash, but she was already well off, her father was 314 years old after all. She had quite a bit set aside for her. Not 300 million maybe but then her personal budget couldn't compare to the daily price tag to run an Angel empire either.

The last hour went well. She didn't have any more out of control customers of the human kind either. She sighed with relief when they locked up the front. While she got changed she felt Daniel again which made her smile. Then she felt the others, Demons, following him.

She quickly finished throwing on her clothes and ran for the door. What the hell, can't Daniel feel them following. Then again it would be stupid for him to fight alone. She tore out of the door just as he was reaching it. That's when she heard it. Samuels voice.

"Hey there, let's see how you do without that witch along to help. Oh, and don't worry. I am throwing her a surprise party as well."

She felt him start to gather his power as his flunkies surrounded Daniel and her. To say it was an insane amount would be an understatement. She suddenly knew beyond a doubt how he had survived so long.

She relaxed into a fighting state of mind, her power gathering information on strength and powers from her and Daniel's foes. She felt Daniel do the same, surround himself by his power. She was surprised to find out he had been holding out on her as he rushed toward Samuel leaving her with the rest to fight.

==========================================

Sandy knew she was having trouble thinking, she was so out of it she could barely make out what was happening around her. As they headed out into the parking lot she heard an unfamiliar voice laughing.

"Well this makes our job easy doesn't it," the unknown voice said to his comrade.

Then in a commanding tone, "Leave the women and get out of here, or die, I don't care which."

Sandy's thoughts were mud, but she knew a bunch of Demons were a danger.

She turned her head and said in an extremely loud whisper, "Don't worry, I'll protect you from the Demonssss. I. I. I'm a powerful wiiitch, with control over allllll of naturrre."

It was at that point the men from the bar let go of Natalie and her and then they all ran for it.

Sandy fell on her face.

That was rude, assholes just dropping her like that, and after such an impressive declaration of her power. She heard the Demons laugh their asses off until one of them screamed. She looked up in time to see Natalie. Sweet Natalie the book keeper. Fighting with the 4 Demons that were left while one burned.

Oh shit.

She concentrated really hard. Her body was natural right? She sent the semi-fuzzy thought of cleaning the bad thing out of her blood to her power. Luckily that seemed to work. She stood up to quickly and got dizzy. Damn, it just cleaned the date rape drug out, she was still pleasantly tipsy from the beers and shots.

She looked around and saw Natalie was in trouble. One more Demon was dead but Natalie's power was close to empty. She may not be able to see signatures yet, but power levels were easy. She didn't really have time to fix the tipsy part either. She snapped a shield around both Natalie and her with a thought and started yelling.

"Stopppp, or I'll kill your stinky asses," she got out in a slight slur. Sounding more like a spoiled 5 year old than a dangerous Witch. Damn alcohol.

One of them rushed her and she just stood there. When he got close to her a lightning bolt shot out of her necklace and took him in the chest. He screamed once then fell to the ground dead. She was horrified but with some effort in self control managed to look completely bored. Heartless. Like killing Demons was of less importance than a hangnail to her.

The last two Demons took one look and started running away. As soon as they were out of earshot she fell to her knees and started puking. And that's when she felt it, Jez was in trouble. And she couldn't be there, would never make it in time to make a difference.

She stumbled over to Natalie to check up on her friend. Natalie was ok, tired but ok. They started to walk back to the apartment, Natalie guiding her while she was checking on Jezebel through their connection.

==========================================

Jezebel was about to tear them all to pieces in a blinding rage. Which she admitted to herself might get her killed. Losing her control to anger like that. But she felt a brush against her mind, the knowledge that Sandy and Natalie had beat off the attack and were safe centered her.

There were too many to fight using fire, she would drain herself too quickly. She settled on defense only for her fire powers and went at them with her martial arts. There were 6 of them, and she had 20 lines of fire surrounding her, trying to burn her. What they didn't know was manipulating 20 lines of power was easy for her. Had been for years.

It was ironic that her innate longing for peace and not being cruel, to not feed and kill her victims for life force, led her to learn how to deal with the 20 plus lines of power she used to drain miniscule amounts of life from customers. And now that hard won discipline she always used to preserve life helped her take it. She couldn't keep it up forever, but she was way overcharged in power, she thought she could last long enough.

She effortlessly kept their fire blocked as she moved among them. They did not know how to fight with coordination between them, so they wound up in each other's way more often than not. She saved her attacks for the kill, looking for that vulnerability. Crushing the windpipe of one, and then breaking the neck of the next. Moving through the enemy in unexpected ways, and simply not being where they punched and kicked.

She even took advantage of her seldom used Angel power. She transmitted quick bursts of helplessness at her opponents which encouraged them to make errors in judgment. When she got to the last one she could not break through his defenses. He was just too good and there were no more of his comrades to dull his effectiveness. Perversely he was much more dangerous alone.

She was still about half full on energy so she attacked with her flames. He did well for a moment, but in the end she got him. He turned into a torch as he just couldn't keep up with her shifting energies to compensate with his shielding. She burned through and that was it.

Her fight with the 6 took less than 30 seconds, but it was not fast enough. She turned to Daniel to help him with Samuel. At the same time she heard the front door to the club open and her father rushed out the door with Tony by his side. Samuel fled with a growl. But Daniel was on the ground, his eyes closed, laying in a bloody mess.

She gasped and ran over checking for a pulse. Still alive. Ignoring the blood she lifted him into her arms, holding him close. She reached for her healing power. She had never healed anyone else before and only herself once. And that happened almost automatically. She slowly fed life force to her healing power, directing it to him. Nothing happened. She tried again harder, and this time she felt it.

A block. Something was preventing her power from healing him.

She felt her father's hand on her shoulder. Then his voice, but it sounded far away to her. She was battering away at the block to no avail.

"STOP, there is nothing you can do. Samuel cursed him. It is something the older Demons know how to do. It prevents power being used on him."

Cursed? She looked up at her father, his words broken through her panic.

She asked, "How do we break it?"

"You can't, it will break automatically if he recovers, or if he heals himself from within. His only chance is if he regains consciousness. It can't block his powers, only those who try and aid him."

Bullshit. Her father just had to be wrong. He was a bloody pulp, the chances of him waking enough to heal himself were..... Slim at best. Her mind shied away from impossible, she would find a way. She pulled out her phone and called Natalie.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,994 Followers
12