Jezebel's Tale Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

============================================

Jezebel was having fun. This is just what she needed after this morning. She could feel Gina's shock at every new thing she and Sandy did to her. She could also feel her rising lust, as well as the surprise to what raised her lust. She had cheated a little with that first kiss, but her orgasm off the slut comments was all her. She will definitely be a handful when she comes to terms with her sexuality.

The girl is definitely Bi, not just bi-curious like most woman in college. It just took a succubus like herself to draw it out of the girl, remove the natural suppression she had on her appetites, learned from a mostly judgmental world. When she got to the end of the bed, Gina's ass was pushed up in the air as she ate out Sandy.

Jezebel may have cheated a teensy bit when she gave her tongue an extra inch or so as she rimmed quickly around Gina's dark star that was revealed when she squeezed and parted her plump beautiful ass cheeks. Her tongue darted into Gina's ass and Jez's moan was muffled on ass cheeks as she licked and teased the inside of her rectum.

Jezebel slid a hand up Gina's leg, sliding two fingers past her hot, red, and swollen folds and into her womanhood. Being what she was Jez curled her fingers and went straight for Gina's g-spot. She cheated again when she couldn't reach, just enough for her long fingernails to lightly scratch that most sensitive spot. Gina gasped and started to tighten so she used her thumb and pushed down on the young woman's clit.

She heard Gina scream into Sandy's wet warmth, "Oh god that is incredible, don't stop, I'm cu... CUMMING."

Jezebel felt Gina's sphincter tighten around her tongue as her core tightened around Jezebel's fingers. She reached her other hand up underneath Gina's body and brutally twisted one of her nipples, then slapped her other nipple hard with her palm.

Gina started screaming as her honey burst out of her, soaking Jezebel's fingers and hand.

Jezebel waited while Gina came down a bit, then twisted the nipple she had slapped earlier, then slapped her other nipple as she squeezed Gina's clit with her other hand. Jezebel also bit into her juicy ass cheeks right next to her puckered hole where she quickly slipped her tongue back inside before Gina's newest orgasm hit hard. She smiled in satisfaction as Gina screamed out in pleasure.

Jez throwing caution to the wind hit her very softly with her succubus power within Gina's womb, causing her to squirt like a porn star, her scream of pleasure turning into a gasping squeak as her body rocked in ecstasy and she was completely breathless.

================================================

Sandy had come hard three times under Gina's ministrations, but Jezebel was showing no mercy so all three of her orgasms had gone unheard as Gina's voice drowned her out. Breathing hard she reached down and grabbed Gina's hair and guided her up with a gentle pull until she could claim a kiss. Gina's lips and tongue tasted of her core and she moaned into Gina's mouth.

She rolled over so Gina was on the bottom then gently kissed and licked her all over her body. Teasing Gina's senses. She read Jez's satisfaction and happiness at how the night was going so far.

Jez was so upset before, she really was a gentle soul despite her ability to kick ass. Sandy hoped the challenges of this life wouldn't destroy that. What good is ruling the Angels in North America or anything really if she lost the enjoyment and lust for life, and got caught up in all the bull shit?

She decided she needed to talk to Gina before she left, make sure the young woman didn't get abused as her nature to please others, not to mention the predilection to rough sex came out. She and Jezebel had brought out her true sexual nature, which had been repressed. Being nothing but a fuck hole or cum dump that enjoyed being spanked was fine and good, if she enjoyed it.

But it was important to be those things to someone who actually liked and respected her, who would actually reciprocate once that role play and fantasy was done. Not just dump it in and leave her humiliated and unloved, which was not healthy. Crossing from role play and fantasy to that made it a lifestyle, and that was to unbalanced for it to end in anything but misery, depression and loss of respect in oneself.

Speaking of which, Jez was joining her in drowning this young woman in the gentle sensations of their silky pliant lips, warm wet soft tongues and light caressing and kneading fingertips against her hot young nubile body. She and Jezebel were about to prove that despite liking it rough and nasty, soft and gentle could rock her world too.

=============================================

Gina's eyes were closed as she sighed in pleasure. Her whole body was being caressed, kissed and licked in 6 different spots at once and she was drowning in languid sensual pleasure. Every once in a while she was teased with a brush of the lips, or a fingertip, or a soft darting tongue across one of her nipples, or her clit, or a quick light invasion of her wet silken folds.

She felt spoiled and cared for as the two of them focused on giving her sensual pleasure. Her center slowly tightened, sending signals throughout her body as the tension slowly built a hairs breath at a time. It was both the most pleasant feeling ever and part frustrating. She wanted her pussy fucked, but this teasingly slow rising buildup was pure pleasure mixed with powerful anticipation.

She moaned softly as Jezebel licked her inner thighs and teasingly around her labia while Sandy was licking and kissing the bottom of her breasts, her fingertips circling her nipples, never quite touching. The buildup brought her into a mini orgasm, it felt great but it was small, her body only quivered a bit.

She had expected to fall after the orgasm, to her surprise the slow buildup kept going from where it was. She gasped as seconds later her pussy clamped down on nothing and her body locked up, pleasure shooting through her body and radiating from her core. Her frustration dropped as her 3rd and 4th rolled her even higher, each orgasm becoming more intense, the plateau never dropping only rising.

She started to realize there was a magic to the slow rise, as her 5th, 6th and 7th seemed to blur together, her mind seemed to blur as the time between orgasms were filled with intense aftershocks. Finally she begged them to stop, their softest touch on her clit launching more intense, more powerful and longer orgasms.

It was when she thought she couldn't take any more, she was begging them to stop and they wouldn't. She was about to try and move away when it rolled over her like a thunder storm. She screamed as she felt the most powerful orgasm of her life overwhelm her. She couldn't breathe as her body bucked and shook, trying to milk a cock that wasn't there. Her eyes filled with tears of pleasure and a great pressure in her core released and she felt her inner thighs get covered in her juice.

Her body finally released her lungs and she gasped in a huge breath, her body melting into the bed as all her muscles relaxed at once. She looked up in disbelief at the two smiling goddesses, wondering how she thought she had a clue about good sex before tonight. She was unable to move but in a pleasant haze of pleasurable feelings as the occasional aftershock raced through her body.

Her thoughts swirled in her head. It was hard to really concentrate on anything, her body still reacting though all stimulation had stopped a few minutes ago. She mewled in pleasure and confusion at all the signals in her body. She looked up and saw Sandy and Jezebel kissing softly with such passion. It was beautiful. She watched as they moved into the 69 position, allowing her time to recover.

A few moments later she listened to Sandy's breathing get harsh, then all the sudden she was screaming out and coming. She felt her nipples tighten at the hot show in front of her.

She heard Sandy stutter out, "You chea.. Chea.. Cheater! I love you when you cheat."

Gina was confused, cheat? How did she cheat? She gave up that thought as she watched Jezebel arch and scream out in orgasm, maybe she should join back in.... Changing that thought to in a little while when another aftershock rocked her body....

12