Jezebel's Tale Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,996 Followers

Sandy once again started to writhe and moan beneath him and he felt her juice wash past his cock onto his balls. Her sexy breathless voice muted by Jezebels ass plus the writhing caused his cock to twitch and swell. He started to speed up and slam into her as hard and as fast as he could, extending her current orgasm and giving in to his own, he knew he couldn't hold it for another one. He started to feel something stimulate his balls, like a thousand little pins gently kneading his ball sac.

"Oh god that feels fucking amazing," his scream came out a strangled gasp as he started to empty himself inside Sandy's honey pot. That made both of them using energy to increase his sexual pleasure tonight, something that a partner had never done for him before. Fucking amazing he repeated again, this time silently in his head knowing the Witch would hear it, he was gasping for breath and just couldn't verbalize it.

When he pulled out he wondered if he would ever get to fuck either of these women ever again, that was when Jezebel surprised him yet again, she leaned forward and licked his cock once, again he felt revitalized with energy and he shot up. Amazingly he didn't lose the after feeling of blowing his load either, he felt awesome. He watched as Jezebel winked at him then leaned down the rest of the way in the 69 position and started to lick and suck his cum out of Sandy's honey pot.

He looked slowly down their sexy bodies, admiring every curve and stretch of skin, Jezebels generous breasts hanging down, nipples grazing Sandy's hard flat stomach. As he scanned his eyes farther he saw Jezebels stomach reshaping to suck in Sandy's nipples and stimulate them.

Just as he started to wonder what to do with this hard cock that Jezebel had refreshed for him his eyes made it to the other end, where Jezebel's sexy ass was wiggling in obvious invitation. He watched as without even looking or pausing in her intense attack on Sandy's wet core she reached over and grabbed a tube of lube and tossed it directly to him.

His mouth started watering as he moved down to prepare Jezebel's sphincter for his large pole. As he looked down at her luscious ass she saw Sandy's eyes peeking out from under Jezebel and wink at him as he slid his now lubed finger into her tight back door. As he started to slowly work in a second finger he felt Sandy's fingernails stimulating his taint and balls as he watched her continue to abuse Jezebels swollen nub with her teeth and tongue.

He removed his fingers from Jezebels still tight but now stretched open dark hole and started to slide his cock in when he felt Sandy's tongue licking along the bottom of Jezebel's rim, teasing both him and Jezebel with her naughty tongue. It took him a long time to bury himself as he went in slowly. Some pain was inevitable, but he wanted to maximize this amazing succubus's pleasure.

Once he was buried and looking down at her perfect ass fully enveloping his manhood. He heard Sandy start sucking and nibbling on Jezebel's pussy, working to minimize the pain he caused and accentuate the pleasure of his fullness inside of her. He started to saw slowly in and out of her, judging based on her body's responses when to pick up speed. He went a little faster and a little harder as her dark star hugged his cock so tightly it milked him hard every time he withdrew.

He felt Sandy slip a honey soaked finger into his rectum causing him to arch his back and slam into Jezebels butt cheeks very hard. Sandy's probing finger encouraged him to speed up and start rutting into Jezebel's puckered hole. He trusted Sandy to know what Jezebel wanted so followed the promptings of his lust and went all out.

He paused only once as jezebel had an intense orgasm and he literally couldn't pull out he was squeezed so tightly by her sphincter. He spanked her hard on both ass cheeks drawing out her orgasm. He was content to wait a bit while this goddess had her pleasure, watching her ecstasy was just making this so much better. He caressed her back and her cheeks with his hands waiting for her to be ready for him again.

That is when he realized she was making him more aware of and considerate of his fucking partner than he normally was. Bitch was dangerous, no doubt of that. A smile lit his face at the thought. When he heard her gasping breaths turn to heavy breathing and her sphincter let up on his pole a little bit he started to slam into her again, determined to get her off again before he spent his seed up her rectum.

Oh shit, he was right on the edge about to fill Jezebel's ass when he felt her power freeze him there, it was so fucking intense slamming into her ass while right on the edge, his legs trembling and his heart racing as she wrapped him in pleasure as he drilled into her back door.

She released him as he felt her body lock up so he buried it one more time as hard as he could and held it there as he blew rope after rope of his sticky white baby batter into her waiting ass. He felt her ejaculate splash on the bottom of his nut sac as she drenched Sandy's beautiful face.

When he was done unloading he slowly and gently pulled out of her now twitching body. When he was able to stand he went to the bathroom and grabbed a wet towel, he also gathered some drinks and plopped down on the floor next to them completely spent. To his intense pleasure Sandy crawled over to him and cleaned his cock off one soft lick at a time. Licking off Jezebel's and her combined pussy juices as well as his baby batter and Jezebel's ass juice from his dirty member.

His spent cock twitched when she crawled back over to Jezebel and sucked, licked and coaxed his seed out of Jezebel's puckered hole with her tongue. He thought what the hell and grabbed Sandy by the hair and pulled her in for a hot tongue kiss, and then he licked Jezebel's sheen of honey off Sandy's face, chin, neck and shoulders.

He was moaning at the taste of the succubus before gently cleaning the remnants and his saliva off of Sandy's face and neck with the wet cloth.

He had never gently cleaned a woman off after sex before, much less stayed with any woman after sex. But he really wanted to stay with these two amazing ladies tonight. He could leave in the morning. Plus, if he stays he might get lucky again before he had to go...

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,996 Followers
12