Jia's Overhaul Ch. 2

Story Info
Neglected wife makes a decision.
3.1k words
4.13
44.8k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apmadox
apmadox
3 Followers

The next time I glanced in the rear view mirror, an unrecognizable tramp looked back at me. Every inch of my face glistened in the stifling heat of the tow truck cab. A milky streak of Willis's sperm ran up my cheek to my forehead, contrasting with my brown skin. More of it dangled from my limp, matted hair. Willis had lasted all of three minutes before he came. He was probably still worked up from watching Clemson fuck me silly in the garage.

My compact was in my purse next to Clemson's feet. I reached down, stretching over Willis's lap, and retrieved it. I clicked open the mirror, looked again, and dug in my purse for Kleenex.

"What in the world are you doing?" Clemson eyed me with an amused look on his face.

"I look like a horror show," I complained.

"Baby, you look terrific wearing my cum," Willis said.

I stared at him in disbelief. He was serious.

Clemson reached over and snatched the purse from my hands. "Little lady, we ain't goin' to a church function." He put the purse back on the floor.

"Hey, come on! I just wanna wipe some of this slime off my... Ow!"

Willis slapped my bare ass as I stretched over his lap. I had forgotten that I was presenting him with a somewhat tempting target. He spread my cheeks, fingering my rosebud and the sensitive nub of skin between it and my cunt. Then I felt Cletus lift my feet up, so that I was reversed in the seat with my hands on the floor of the cab. Someone unbuckled and stripped off my sandals. I started to protest, but then Cletus started tickling the soles of my feet and my complaints turned to desperate, screaming giggles.

Anyone who looked into the cab would have seen three men sitting side by side with a woman's bare legs flailing amongst them. They slapped, poked and squeezed my ass and cunt. Their fingers slid into my butt as easily as my wet pussy, because it was still coated with the oil Clemson had poured into it. Although the two younger men were somewhat awkward, the anal sensation was wickedly pleasurable, my asshole still stretched and quivering from Clemson's earlier probing.

I gradually squirmed back into an upright position on Cletus's lap, only to feel the blond giant's rampant cock grinding against me. I reached down and unzipped him, pulling out the shaft and stroking it. He twisted me around so that I faced him, my knees digging into the threadbare seat. He kissed my neck and throat, lifting my ass and sliding inside me. Willis, sitting next to Cletus, reached under my shirt and fondled my breasts.

In my position, I couldn't move much. Cletus, however, his hands still under my butt, bounced me up and down on his cock. Clemson simply chuckled around his pipe at the sound of my gasps, and the wet sounds of fucking. I knew what he was thinking ... I was thinking the same thing.

I was acting like a first-class slut.

I heard the truck crunching over gravel. It turned and slowed to a stop. Cletus stepped out of the truck, and I wrapped my legs around his waist, locking my ankles; still impaled. I was dimly aware of a meadow surrounded by spruce and pine trees, like a park campsite. There were trailer homes in the distance. Cletus carried me haphazardly towards a run-down cabin. He staggered around as he eased me up and down on his cock, and stopped to fuck me against a woodshed. His fingers kneaded my ass, and I hunched up against him, with my arms grasped tightly around his neck. I felt as if we were trying to fuse our bodies together. Finally, I came with a whimper, shuddering and digging my teeth into his meaty shoulder.

Cletus kept fucking me, following the others towards the house. I desperately hoped no one else was inside. I hardly wanted to meet them in my ragged state, naked but for a dirty T-shirt, hanging on a cock. I think I would have curled up and died of shame if there had been another woman there.

We pushed through a rickety screen door. As soon as I saw the interior I knew I was in little danger of seeing any women. The wooden floors were littered with unopened mail and old newspapers. Dirty clothes were strewn about. Cletus carried me through the little hallway to a bedroom. He laid me back on a bare mattress, pushed my legs up, and began pounding my pussy for all he was worth. He plunged all the way into me, his balls slapping against my upturned thighs on each down stroke. He grasped my ankles in one huge hand, thrusting them forward so that my tailbone lifted off the bed with every up stroke.

All I could do was steady myself on the mattress. His cock was shuttling in and out of me so fast I could feel little splashes of juice on my legs. Moaning, I felt waves of bliss surge through me, from my core to the tips of my toes.

I glanced at him - so innocent looking - blond hair lank against his shiny forehead. "Don't... don't cum inside me, baby," I managed to get out. I was proud that I had regained some measure of self-control.

He grunted and his face contorted as his orgasm overcame him. Belatedly, he pulled out of me, a couple of jets of thin cum shooting on to my belly and thighs. Cletus fell beside me on the bed, panting. "You're so beautiful," he gasped.

I caressed his chest. I barely had any energy myself, just realizing that I was famished and hadn't eaten a thing all day. It was as if I was coming out of a trance – a haze of lust that had shoved everything else out of my mind. I lay there for a few minutes until I noticed Cletus was snoring. He smelled of fresh sweat and machinery.

I sat up and padded, still barefoot, out of the bedroom. The floor was like an obstacle course, and I wove around piles of discarded clothing. Smoothing down my stained t-shirt, I followed voices until I found the kitchen. Willis and Clemson were drinking beer.

"No matter what, Sutter always has bad timing," the older man complained. He grinned lasciviously when he saw me. "Little lady, it's a good thing my neighbors don't live too close. Else they would all be over here fucking the stuffing out of you, what with you making all that racket and parading around half-nekked. Sounded like you and Cletus damn near broke the bed."

"Your husband's on his way back," Willis said, taking a swig of his beer.

I gave them a questioning look.

"Mirnum just called from Elkins. They are on their way back to the garage. Usually it takes Sutter a good two hours just to find his keys. But I guess he found y'all's belt pretty quick this time. "

I hesitated, unsure what to do. "You're taking me back to the garage?"

"If you want. But we don't have to. I told Mirnum to tell your husband you got tired and we took you to Elkins to the hotel. We ain't doin' anymore work today so I'd just as soon not go back to the garage. Mirnum'll make some excuse and drop your man off at the diner, and I'll have Cletus pick him up. By that time, you'll be in Elkins."

"Robert will be pissed if you guys aren't working. What if he calls a cab back to Elkins instead of waiting for Cletus?"

"Then the plan won't work," Willis chuckled.

"I need to take a shower," I said.

"It's in back."

"I'll get your things out of the truck," Wills offered.

As dingy as the cabin was, the feel of cool water completely drenching me was like paradise. I just stood there for a while under the showerhead, letting all of the funk and dirt I had collected during the day run off my skin. As I lathered my body in soap, I heard Willis come into the bathroom.

"Your stuff is out here," he said.

Looking through the shower curtain, I noticed he was lingering in the room. A few moments later, he stepped in, naked, behind me. I turned and looked at him.

"Hey," he threw up his hands defensively. "I need to get clean too."

He grabbed another bit of soap and lathered his hairy chest.

"You need some shampoo," I said. "Don't you ever wash that thing on your head?" Willis either had brown hair - unusual for a black man - or his nappy curls were truly dirty.

"I'm proud of my fro," he retorted. He rubbed his chest up against my back, reaching around to fondle my tits. Apparently, Willis had a thing for my tits.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm washing your back. You missed a couple spots."

He moved against me, tugging my nipples between the sides of his fingers. His erection sat snugly between my ass cheeks. I bit my lip to stifle a moan.

When his hand slipped down to cup my pussy, I gave in, laying my head back on his shoulder. I rubbed against him, feeling the sensation of our bodies sliding together.

Of course, Clemson wasn't far behind. He came into the tub in front of me. Soft, his dick hung halfway to his knee. My mouth watered just looking at it. A moment later, I was bent over, sucking on the head, feeling the shaft harden and thicken in my hand.

"You oughta still be able to taste your pussy on my dick, slut," Clemson said softly, his fingers curling in my hair.

I did notice the sharp taste of juices from deep inside me, but I didn't care. The cockhead butted against the opening of my throat, Clemson holding my head under the jaw.

Willis slid his soaped up cock inside me from the rear. They dicked me slowly from both ends, rocking me on my feet. Clemson turned off the water. Willis spread my ass cheeks and pushed a soapy finger into my anus. Absentmindedly, I wondered how I was ever going to get out of this house. I was getting fucked every five steps. By the time these two were through with me, Cletus would be hard again. At the thought, I trembled with desire.

Willis stopped shafting me, concentrating on sliding his finger deeper inside my ass. I was afraid, but it felt so nasty I didn't want him to stop. I groaned around Clemson's dick as Willis's last knuckle ran up against my sphincter. He was all the way in. I began to relax around his finger. Clemson held the back of my head and pulled it into his silvered pubic hair, pushing into my throat. I reveled in the sensation, completely stuffed.

"I gotta have this ass," Willis said. He pulled out, and a few seconds later, I felt the head of his cock at my nether hole. It was lubricated with a combination of my own juices and soap, but he pressed it in gently anyway, gradually stretching my ass even more. Perhaps they sensed that this was a new experience for me. Clemson held my head in his crotch, still for a moment as I whimpered with the overwhelming sensation. Feeling a cock fill my ass was like sinfulness – as if the pleasure came from the utter naughtiness of it.

They began fucking me again, Willis reaming my colon and Clemson gagging me on his dick. My moans became glugging sounds when Clemson's huge purple head passed into my throat, and our wet bodies slapped together. The sounds reverberated and amplified in the shower. I think I would have collapsed if they weren't holding me up by my head and torso.

"So damned tight," Willis said. Finally, he climaxed, pushing as deep as he could go and cumming into my ass. He stayed inside me until he went soft. Clemson was still steadily fucking my face. Willis pulled out and stepped out of the tub. As soon as he released me, I sank to my knees, still sucking Clemson. The older man pulled out of me, with a popping sound as his dick escaped the suction of my mouth. He rubbed his sweaty balls against my face.

I swiveled around and sat back so that I could properly devote myself to sucking his testicles, my nose practically in his asshole. I stroked his balls and gently drew each into my mouth individually. I realized, perversely, how much power I had, as Clemson moaned his need to cum and began furiously stroking his dick. Then he stepped back and thrust it deep into my mouth. He bellowed as he shot his sperm directly into my throat. I guess I didn't have to worry about the flavor. All that hit my taste buds were the last few drops I sucked from him while he convulsed in the throes of his orgasm.

Not surprisingly, it took me a little while longer to get clean. By the time I did, Mirnum was back. I had slipped on a pair of shorts and a halter-top from my bag, and I went out to meet him, my ass still tingling. When I saw that massive, bald man, I immediately felt sympathy for him. For the briefest moment, he had the harried look of someone who had spent a couple of hours with Robert. When my husband was annoyed, he could wear down anyone's last nerve.

But when his eyes fell upon me, Mirnum looked like a starving man seeing his next meal. He came at me, ready to sweep me off of my feet, literally. I smiled – but held out my hand to ward him off.

"Don't get me all dirty," I said. "I just got through showering."

He nodded. He was bright-eyed and handsome. "'T's OK, Ma'am. I'll take you back to the hotel in Elkins."

Willis and Cletus came out of the cabin and walked past us. "It was awful nice of you to visit with us, Ma'am," the blond said. He got in the tow truck and drove off.

Willis took the driver's seat in the pickup as Mirnum helped me into the passenger side. I sat between them. Blues music blared from the radio. As we turned around and pulled away, I saw Clemson standing behind the screen door, his pipe sticking out of his mouth. He didn't wave; he just looked at me with his shrewd eyes and the faintest grin on his face.

As the Ozarks passed us by, I said to Mirnum, "I feel like I should thank you for putting up with Robert all day."

"Yeah, well, I heard you were thanking everybody else whilst I was gone."

That brought a laugh from Willis and I. I unzipped Mirnum's coverall down to his thigh and slipped a hand inside. I had never seen his dick. It wasn't as big as his father's, but it stood up proud all the same, and fit comfortably in my mouth. I experimented, deep-throating it for a while, and then concentrating on the head.

I made the blowjob last until we got into Elkins. Mirnum seemed to go crazy when I jacked his dick with the tip right on my tongue. When he started trembling and groaned, I closed my mouth over the mushroom head and drank his cum. I wasn't about to let him come all over me, like Willis had. Mirnum came a lot, though, and it took a few swallows to get it all down. Savoring it a little bit, I realized that not all men's cum tastes the same. His wasn't bad.

We pulled into the hotel lot. I said my goodbyes, giving them both a quick kiss on the cheek. Then I checked in and waited for Robert, being sure to use mouthwash. I was dozing by the time he knocked on the door.

After everything that happened that day, I would have expected my husband to be irritable and even more distant than usual. Instead, he was subdued. He hugged me quietly and said nothing about the day. We changed clothes and had dinner at a restaurant overlooking the river. That night, we made love. I straddled and rode him gently, which was just fine with my overworked pussy.

I looked into his eyes and saw longing there. But it was a different sort of longing from that I had seen in the eyes of Clemson and his men. Robert wanted to reconcile with me, not to fuck me to the point of exhaustion. This sex, for him, was a way of righting a wrong - of gaining my approval. That wasn't what I wanted.

As I felt him getting close, I scooted off his cock and stroked and licked it until he came, groaning, in a spray over my face and chest. Sex-for-intimacy was fine every once in awhile, but I was hooked on fucking for its own sake. The sheer lust and depravity was like an intoxicant, and I was becoming addicted. I slid up next to Robert and rolled so that I was facing away from him.

"You've never done that before," he said.

"Jia, what happened today?"

"Did you... were you unfaithful?"

I turned over and looked him in the eyes. I nodded.

Buried under the hurt on his face was a tiny nugget of lust. He was quiet for a while and I knew he was struggling with it, wanting to ask what happened, but afraid to know.

The hurt won out. "How could you be such a slut?"

Robert used that word, "slut", to insult and demean me. Funny how it was the same word Clemson had used to set me and the other men on fire.

I sat up, defiant, and ready to hurt him back. "With pride," I said. "And I'd do it again!"

The conversation sort of went downhill from there. We both said things we wouldn't have, if we'd had time to think first. Robert got another room. When he walked out, he told me to come and find him in the morning if I wanted to go home.

Instead, when I woke up the next day, I looked into catching a bus to a town that would eventually get me back to Chicago. There was only one place I wanted to go first. I dialed the operator and got the number to Clemson's garage.

I didn't ask him about the Saab.

END.

apmadox
apmadox
3 Followers