Jibbilies

Story Info
First time interacial sex between white guy and black beauty.
1.8k words
4.37
78.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Let me see your jibbilies.” I say teasing Nicole.

“You know what they say; ‘Once you go black you never go back.’” Nicole said eye-balling me.

“What? Is it some kind of one-way ticket or something?”

“Yeah, something like that,” she says.

Nicole had a beautiful pair of breasts filling out her shirt. She had nice hips and pouting lips that I could just imagine were trailing the length of my cock. I was never one for interracial sex; I was always a white-on-white kind of guy. But there was something about Nicole and her beautiful body that made me want to find out how it would look and how it would feel.

Nicole had her tongue pierced and would roll it between her lips at me. I often wondered what it would feel like to have the barbell rolling up and down my turgid cock, maybe even being pushed into my urethra. My opportunity came a few weeks later when I went out drinking with some of my co-workers, Nicole among them.

We spent the night playing pool for shots of tequila and darts for shots of southern comfort. Nicole was at the juke box scrolling through the music selection, dropping some coins and punching in the numbers of the songs she wanted to hear. I was thoroughly sloshed when I approached her.

“Lemme see yer jibbilies.” I said swaying from side to side.

She was far from drunk having been a better player at the games than I was so she was only partially in the bag. But partially was enough to loosen up her self restrictions.

“Come here then,” she said grabbing my swaying body and pressing it close to hers. Then she took my hand and placed it on her large breast. “Is that what you wanted?”

It took me a moment to reply. “Tha’s wonerful, but I said I wan’ed to see yer jibbilies!”

Then unexpectedly she led me by the hand out of the bar and into the dark of night. Beneath the yellow neon glow of the bar sign Nicole lifted her shirt and her bra and let her big, beautiful, dark breasts hang free. My smile was wide and drunk. I leaned in close to her and she tilted her head up towards me and we kissed.

I awoke the next morning with the mother of all hangovers, and with a gorgeous sleeping black beauty next to me. I didn’t question her or even wake her up for that matter. I got up and took a late morning piss, when I came back though I sat next to her slumbering body on the bed, partially covered by the sheet. I ran my fingers through her smooth dark hair. She blinked a few times and opened her eyes to mine.

“Morning.” I said to her.

“Morning.” She said groggily as she stretched her arms above her head. Her breasts peeked above the hem of the sheet, the dark nipples and areola tantalizing.

“Why, hello there to you too,” I said to her breast. “And to you too,” to her other breast, in turn. Nicole laughed.

“So,” I began, feeling slightly awkward, “Did we do anything last night?”

Nicole laughed. “No, we didn’t. You were too drunk, so I drove you home. Your car is still at the bar. I’ll take you there later, afterwards.” And she smiled coyly.

“So what did you have in mind to pass the time?” I asked with a knowing smile.

“Well, you have a beautiful, naked, black woman lying in your bed. What would you like to be doing at-” she paused to look at the clock on the nightstand, “-nine-thirty in the morning?”

I leaned forward and we kissed. I ran my hands beneath the sheet over her soft, dark skin. Our tongues played across each other. My erection strained against my briefs. My hands found her breasts, gently squeezing them kneading them, rolling the now erect nipples between my fingers. Her legs parted in silent invitation and I placed my leg between hers, feeling her sex against my thigh.

I kiss my way down her neck to her breasts and suckled hungrily on the taut nipple. “I want to eat you,” I say releasing the morsel. Nicole responds by raising a knee and opening herself more. I kiss down her supple belly and run a hand over her thigh as I weave myself between her splayed legs. I nuzzle my tongue past the short curls of pubic hair and against her pink insides. I close my eyes and indulge my every sense into tasting you. Your clit is hard and swollen on my tongue. The cum leaks from you and I lap it up. For added stimulation for you I wet a finger in my mouth then inside your pussy before placing it against your puckered asshole and rubbing it in circles.

“Oh my God! I’m cumming!” You shout out.

“Wait a second.” I tell you. I get up and move towards the closet nearby and take my box of toys off of the top shelf. I open it up on the nightstand and remove a small tapered clear glass butt plug.

“Is that for you or me?” you ask with a wink.

“Both.” I say. “For me to use on you.”

“And what makes you think I’m going to let you put that in me?”

“Because it’ll make you cum harder than you’ve ever cum before.” I say. In response Nicole spreads her legs and pulls her knees to her breasts. I climb back onto the bed and wet the butt plug in my mouth sucking it like a cock. Nicole grins at this and tells me I’m a natural. I place the wetted plug at her asshole and push it slowly inside. She sighs at the penetration.

“Condom or no?” I ask.

“No.” she says looking into my grey eyes with her eager brown. I climb between her legs and guide myself into her waiting pussy. I rub the mushroom-like head up and down her slit, wetting me and teasing her. I push in slowly and am greeted with the nerve tingling warmth and smoothness of her soft, velvet insides. I groan softly. Nicole purrs softly. I begin to slide in and out of her cunt, my balls occasionally making contact with the plug up her ass.

“Oh my God! I’ve never been so filled up before!”

“You like the plug then?”

“God yes! I love it!” she shouted, “I’ve had anal before, but never have I had both holes filled at the same time! It’s unbelievable!” Then she added forcefully. “Fuck me. Fuck the shit out of me!”

Her nails dug into my back as she pulled me into her, trying to keep me inside her, to go deeper inside of her. I took hold of her shoulders and used them to pull her down onto me as I pushed inside her forcefully. She loved it, every fucking inch of it. I took each of her hands in mine and laced our fingers together and held her down that way, still using the position to push myself deep inside of her and pull her down onto me. She loved the dominance, of being held down. She came many times all over my cock.

“You ready to switch positions?” I ask.

“Yes,” she says with a gulp of breath.

I pull out and Nicole gets on her hands and knees, the glass plug still embedded in her tight asshole. I get behind her and rub the mushroom-like head of my cock up and down her pussy lips before pushing it in. I pushed inside of her until my belly was against the glass of the plug. Then I had an idea. I began pushing the glass butt plug in and out of Nicole’s ass while I push in and out of her lovely pussy with my cock.

“Oh My God!” she cries out, “I love it! I love it!”

I tell her to slide down slowly to her belly. Still inside her I follow her down until I am lying on her back. I begin pushing in and out of her slowly until I find my rhythm, then I am thrusting in and out of her as fast I can. I try not to think about what I am doing, so that I last longer for her, give her a real good fucking. My pelvis is hitting the glass plug and pushing it in and out of her ass with every one of my rapid thrusts. I lean up and press both of my hands on her back about the shoulder blades pushing her into the mattress with every fucking thrust of my cock. The angle of this thrusting presses the large vein on the curve of my cock, letting it swell even more with blood, making it harder and thicker, the head mushrooming out even more so.

“Tell me.” I say to her.

“I am cumming so much all over your cock, Don. You fuck me so good. The glass feels so good in my ass, its making me cum harder than I ever have before. I don’t want you to stop fucking me, Don. Keep fucking me, Don. Keep fucking me.” And I do, not one to tell a woman ‘no’.

Finally I can take no more, I am ready to cum. I stop fucking her and pull out. I pull the glass plug out as well, and Nicole gasps and sighs. Her anus is distended and gaping. I position my cock at the open center and since she is wet from sweat and her own natural lubrication I slide in and it is very nice and very snug. Her bowels bear down on me, squeezing me, at my intrusion, but she does not object or complain. She is silent, patiently waiting for it to either feel good or to hurt. I don’t wait for her to make up her mind. I start fucking her with an enthusiasm that is animal in and of itself. I spread her ass cheeks and watch as I push myself in and out of her pink asshole surrounded in the dark brown of her skin. The contrast, the milk on chocolate, excites me, the white of cloud against the dark brown of stained wood.

I am excited and I cum, filling her ass with my white cum. I pull out spent and covered in a sheen of sweat. I lay my head down on her soft ass cheeks, her bowels contract and some of my cum leaks out. I spread her ass and eat it out of her. Startled, she props herself up on her elbows and turns to look at me. I guess she never had anyone eat out her ass after filling it up before. Oh well, first time for everything.

“How was that?” I ask her after I am done rimming her beautiful, full ass.

She purrs, “That was awesome!”

“Well, you know what they say.”

“What’s that?”

“Once you go white, you know it’s all right.”

And we both laugh.