Jill

Story Info
Dave gets caught fantasizing over co-worker.
1.3k words
4.14
63.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have worked for four years at my job, and without revealing too much, let's just say the dress code is casual. Almost every employee wears jeans and tees to work with uniform shirts/coats to wear over them. Jill came to work at our business every summer since she was the ripe young age of 16. When I first met her, she was a cute young 18 year old girl with long curly blonde hair and an infectious smile. She wasn't a drop dead gorgeous girl, but compared to the other older women that I worked with, she was the best piece of eye candy in the office. Every summer, she would come to work for us while she was on her college break, and every year, you could see her getting cuter and cuter.

Last summer, Jill graduated college and came to work for us full time. Now by this time in her life, she was no longer just another cute face, she was a 22 year old woman. However, she still had the 18 year old innocence that she had always had. We would always joke with her and sometimes the discussions got a little dirty, but never graphic. She would just shake her head and start to blush.

I had graciously volunteered to take her under my wing and help her get more accustomed to the new responsibilities she would have as a full time employee. The more I worked with her, the more infatuated I became with her. Until one day, she sent me over the edge. At the end of each day, we take off our uniform tops, which are usually just over our tee shirts, and leave them for the wash. I happened to be walking out to the break room to take my top off and stumbled across Jill in the middle of taking hers off. I didn't get a very good look at the whole package, but believe me, what I saw sent a charge into my jeans.

As she was taking off her top, her tee lifted up just barely enough for me to get a glimpse at the sexiest, cutest little navel I had ever seen. Her belly was so flat and that navel was just begging me to touch it. I just stood there with my mouth open, watching as she lifted her top off. She then noticed I was there, so she held her tee down while she took the rest of her top off. When the top was off, I could see her tee shirt straining over the most beautiful 34C cups (by my estimation) I had ever seen. She looked at me with her top in her hand and said in her bubbly voice, "What are you looking at" as if she had a spot on her clothes somewhere. I just gathered my tongue back into my mouth, muttered something incoherent at her, and went home.

The next day, we worked together again, and I couldn't help but think of those perfectly round tits of Jill's. She must have noticed me staring at her all day because in retrospect, I wasn't really hiding my stares very well. When lunch time came, we both went into the break room again to take our uniform tops off as we do for lunch time. I think she was on to me by now, because she took an awfully long time taking her top off. Staring at her tits bounce in her tee shirt as she walked to the fridge, I felt my cock start to stir. I was starting to get hard staring at Jill as she strutted about the break room. There were too many people around the office that day, and my courage is not the best, but I had to take care of this growing hard on. I decided that I would have to go out to my car and jerk off with thoughts of Jill racing through my mind. As I walked through the office, I tried to hide the fact that my jeans were now bulging and ready to burst at the seams.

My car was parked at the far end of the lot, and it's a good thing too. I sit down in my car, shut the door, and put on the radio. My jeans are unbuttoned and my cock springs from my boxers. Precum already making my head nice and slippery, I slowly start to stroke it. I close my eyes, replaying the images of Jill that I have over and over in my head. My hand gets wetter and wetter as precum now flows from my tip. I lean my head back into the seat as I slowly open my eyes. At the far end of the parking lot, I see Jill come out of the building and head for her car. Her tits bouncing more and more in her tee I start to stroke faster and faster. Suddenly, she notices me in my car. "Shit" I think to myself. Gotta act fast. What to do? Let her see and possibly lose my job, or try to cover up and come up with some excuse? In a moment of weakness, I quickly zip up my jeans, cock still raging in my boxers. She approaches my car and motions for me to roll down the window. I roll down my window and she leans her head in to talk to me, giving me the view I've wanted all day long. Her tits hanging in the pink bra that I can clearly see, I feel my cock start swelling up with cum. I notice her glance down into my lap as she says,

"What are you doing out here Dave?"

"Oh, you don't wanna know Jill".

She looks down at the gaping front of her shirt as she realizes the great show she's giving me, but makes no attempt to stop the show.

"I'll bet I've got a good idea what you're doing"

Her eyes fixate on my bulge.

"Oh yeah? then tell me if you're so smart"

"why don't you just finish Dave?"

"Is that a dare, Jill?"

I look at her as I start to unbutton my jeans again. Looking around to see if anyone is gonna see this little show. She stands up as I notice that I can now see her nips start to poke through her bra and tee shirt. I can't beleive what's happening as I start to stroke my slippery cock again. The innocent, shy, little girl that I thought I knew just two days ago is now encouraging me to jerk off for her in the office parking lot. She leans back into the car to get a close view of my jerk off session, and I notice that her tits are now free of her bra. With my free hand, I start to fondle her young pointy nips and tits. I start panting and moaning as I feel my cock fill with hot sticky cum. I lift up my shirt so I don't get my work clothes dirty and proceed to spew my slippery cum all over my belly. She oohs and aahs like a schoolgirl at a fireworks display as each spurt jumps out of my cock and onto my belly. Her hand reaches into my car and she takes her finger, scoops up a fingerful of cum, and slowly licks it off her finger. She turns and starts walking back to the office, adjusting her bra as she walks back.

I sit there in my car for the rest of my lunch hour wondering if it was all a dream. Feeling the cum ooze down my belly, I'm reminded that it was very real.

Stay tuned for more stories about me, and maybe more about Jill.