Jill and Bethany Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill moved from behind me around to her daughter. She brushed Bethany's hair back from her face and took her hand. Clearly, she wanted to comfort and encourage her. "Oh yeah, baby.....that's the way.....Suck it, sweetie. Suck it!" Bethany didn't seem to have any qualms about the whole thing or need much encouragement from her mom.

Jill was not satisfied yet. "Are you listening to me, hon?" Bethany made an affirmative grunt, while she busily sucked away. "Wouldn't you like to have Becca put her girl cock inside you? Wouldn't it feel good? Wouldn't you feel like a woman?" Bethany grunted again. " I want you to stop sucking it for a minute, sweetie, and lie back for me."

Daughter Bethany reluctantly slipped the cock out of her mouth and let her mother lay her back on the bed. She was a beautiful sight as her mom made her comfortable and spread her pretty legs. Jill knew this would be an intense experience for her daughter. She wrapped her arms around Bethany and held her close. "You just relax, sweetie. Becca will be slow and gentle. It's going to feel very nice. Nicer than you can imagine. If you start to feel uncomfortable, you just let mom know. Are you OK?"

"Oh yes, mom. This is wonderful!" Bethany's eyes rested on my girl cock then moved slowly to my face. Her eyes were wide and sparkled with curiosity and desire. She smiled. "I'm ready, Becca. I want to do it now."

"OK sweetie." I looked to her mom for approval. Jill smiled. I moved closer and positioned myself between Bethany's young thighs. She eagerly spread them wider to accommodate me. Jill grabbed my girl cock and began sliding the tip up and down the moist, wet lips of her daughter's sex.

I pressed forward a little, forcing the tip of the girl cock between Bethany's lips and stopping with it just barely inside her. She seemed OK. In fact, she seemed eager to continue. She lifted her little butt off the bed and wiggled it. My girl cock abruptly slid in almost half way.

Bethany gave a little yelp. I think it mostly just scared her a little. Jill hugged her and I paused, not wishing to cause her any discomfort. "I'm OK. Please do it some more. Put it all the way in. Do you think it will all go in all the way OK? I'm not very big down there."

Jill smiled at her daughter. "You can take it all just fine, honey. You know you're big enough so you can deliver a baby down there. It's just kind of tight the first time. You'll get used to it fast....Becca will be gentle." Bethany pushed against me and the girl cock slid deeper inside of her.

I was thrilled and I felt honored to be her first. She was such a lovely young woman. I moved very slowly. I could tell how tight her sweet, little pussy was. I so much wanted it to be good for her. There was no question that it was wonderful for me!

I guess I needn't have worried. She wrapped her legs and arms around me and almost forced me deeper inside her. My girl cock slid slowly up to the hilt. Her breasts were pressed against mine. I slowly began to fuck her, our pussies rubbing against each other. Bethany quickly picked up the pace. It was almost as though, as she grew accustomed to her new feelings, she couldn't get enough. I had a hard time hanging on until I reached around and grabbed her butt.

Mom Jill, seeing her daughter was no longer in need of her support, moved back around behind me and let Bethany make love unfettered. As I pumped my girl cock in and out of her daughter, I could feel Jill's hands find my ass. She ran her fingers down my crack and and began stroking my clit, while I took her daughter.

It was all too much for me and I had to let go. I felt my first orgasm surge through my body. Bethany started squealing and quickly followed suit. Jill wrapped both her arms around both of us. We collapsed into a sweaty heap on the bed.

This was going to be a very interesting weekend...

12