Jill and Jaime

Story Info
Wife pleases new neighbor.
5.9k words
4.29
98.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We live in a situation where people come to study for six to eighteen months, and then move on. (Ourselves included.) This means that there is always a moving van on the street. It also means you are casual about the friends you make, because they won't be around too long.

One day when Jack was at school, I saw a truck in front of the house next door. The house was next to our patio door, I watched for a few minutes, but I only saw the movers. I had to watch kids, so I couldn't linger. Later that afternoon, there was a knock at the front door. I opened it, to see a woman, in her late twenties in the door.

"Hi, I'm Jamie, I'm moving in next door."

"Oh hi, I'm Jill. I was watching, but I didn't see you, how's it going there?"

"Mostly ok, you know how they want to hurry everything."

"Well at least they leave quickly. Do you need help with anything?"

"Well, they kind of misplaced the box I had marked with all the moving in things, like pegs, hooks, cleaning supplies, and I'm kind of ahead of them."

"Same thing happened to us. I have plenty of things, but I can't help right now, I have my hands full of kids. Look in here."

I showed her the closet where we had deposited the bulk of our miscellaneous housewares. "It's a nice day, I'll leave the door open, come and go all you want."

"You're already my best friend here."

"Undeserved flattery, I assure you."

We talked for a few minutes. She was here as a student, her husband was away on a long-term assignment, and would try to catch up later. She would have two kids here in school and daycare.

I tried not to stare, she was tall, with long screaming red hair and blue eyes. I could faintly see fading freckles. Like most of the people in this school, she was fit. She was wearing grey sweatpants and a white tank top that let me see that it was actually a little chilly. She was wearing Teva sandals, and I saw all of her polished nails matched.

"I'll bring it back, I swear." She smiled.

"Don't hurry, I know where you live. Just if life gets silly over the next few days, I can help you."

"This is great. I was worried I would be on my own out here, but it isn't so terrible after all."

I helped her out over the next week, while we had time. Jack would pretend to watch kids, while he really watched re-runs of Law & Order, while we moved and cleaned. It made me feel inferior, she had more clothes, books, and exercise gear than me. And apparently she used all of it.

"You guys have been great to me. I think it's time for me to give a little back, tomorrow night, after the kids are in bed the three of us should have some beer and pizza. My treat." It sounded great to me.

The next night she bought over plenty of Corona and wine coolers. We got the kids in bed and ordered pizza. We listened to classic rock and got a little drunk. She told us about her life, it was crazy, she had lived all over the world with her family in the military, her husband was the same, they had met that way. I understood why she was used to so much moving. I could tell she was tough and used to it, but at the same time, I wondered if it was wearing her out sometimes. I asked how she was doing without her husband around, she kind of rolled her eyes. "It gets tough to tell when he's gone because he has to be gone, and when he wants to be gone. We knew what we were getting into, but sometimes I think he's getting bored."

Too much to drink. "With you, or with life in general?"

"It's tough to tell, because when he's here, everything is so over-compensated, because he knows he's going to leave again soon. It's easy to keep up the enthusiasm for short bursts."

"Jack doesn't have that problem. I make sure of it. He's very good at spreading things out."

"You guys are lucky. It's good to have a good relationship and not feel like it's work all the time."

"Well, it can't be bad all the time."

"I shouldn't complain. It's not like I don't have plenty to keep me busy. I guess I manage to stay satisfied." She smiled again. "Well, I should go. No need to get you guys so tired that you go straight to sleep."

"On the weekend, not an option, Jack makes sure he's never too tired."

"Good, but I have plenty to do. Class starts soon. Need to get moving." She got up to leave, and stumbled a little. I helped her, and she hugged me as she stood up. "Thank you guys again, for everything."

"Thanks for the pizza. Goodnight."

We watched her out the window as she went home.

"Do you like her as much as I do?"

"I hadn't even worried about it. We really have been working, you know. Women can work without thinking of sex at the same time."

Me and Jack have had our fun with other people in bed, and sometimes by ourselves, but it has been a while. We are just too busy to make those kinds of friendships lately.

"Not even a little?"

"I knew she was hot when I saw her, but no, I hadn't even thought further than that. Even if you obviously have."

"It doesn't matter. But watching you look at her made me plenty horny."

"I'm sure it did, I was planning on it. Let's go."

He followed me down the hall, pulling off clothes as we went. That night, I didn't mind if it was fast and rough. We both fell asleep right after.

Life continued with predictability. I would go for my evening run, and sometimes I would wave at Jamie as I went by her house. One day I ran the other way, so she was out at the end of the run instead of the beginning, so I stopped to talk to her.

"I've been watching you run, good for you."

"Well thanks, we'll see if it gets me the desired effect in this lifetime."

"Bullshit. You have the effect already."

"Easy for you to say." She laughed. "Jack went to L. A. to see a friend of his, you want to come over tonight, watch a movie, act like guys?"

She laughed again. "You know what? I might as well. I'll bring beer again. You liked those coolers, right?"

"Yeah, I'm a wuss, I like the sweet stuff."

"I'll come over later."

So, she came over, we watched a couple of design shows, and found out we both fantasize about houses we can't afford, and share a lot of the same tastes. We drank a little, and we found the conversation getting personal.

"So, when do I get to meet your husband?"

"Um, about that," she laughed a little.

"What's wrong?"

"Well, the reason I agreed to come over here tonight, I'm a little pissed. He extended his tour again, when I know he didn't have to, and I kind of gave him an ultimatum."

"Well, damn, was he surprised?"

"No, it was actually a bit of a letdown. He kind of left it off as, we'll see what happens when I get home, but I gotta go."

"I'm sorry that it's so easy for him."

"It's a bit of a relief, it kind of gives me permission to get moving on my own and do what I have to."

"I still feel bad for you."

She opened new drinks for both of us.

"Look at it this way. I'm already used to it, this just makes it easier. And besides, I can tell that you and Jack have it much better than we ever did."

"How do you mean?"

She looked at me, leaning her head sideways and smiling as she was biting her lip.

"Come on, what?"

"Well, I was kind of holding back, I'm not sure how far I can go without offending you."

"You phrase that like a challenge. I'm not as delicate as I look."

"Well, don't say I didn't warn you. I could see that first night when I was over here with you guys, you are so much more comfortable with Jack. He can touch your shoulder, grab your ass, kiss you for no reason, stuff like that. If I we ever tried that, it felt forced. You guys just seem so much more natural. If that makes sense."

"I think it does, but it's not all that rare. Is it?"

"Well, let me just say, I felt really lonely that night after I left. I knew you guys were going to have some good sex, and I wasn't."

"Well, you're right, we did."

"I was so horny thinking about you guys, I pulled out my vibe and worked myself to sleep."

I hoped I didn't show any signs of shock.

"Well, did it make it better or worse than normal?"

"I suppose better. Just mixed with a bit of jealousy, that's all."

"We have had to come a long way with trust and comfort, it's not like it happened overnight."

"Well, it's not just that,..." She stopped.

"What is it you don't want to say now? I think we're past worrying about offending each other."

"Ok, don't freak out. One night a couple of weeks ago, I was outside having a cigarette, and through your drapes, I watched you and Jack getting it on."

This time I know my mouth opened. "I won't freak out, but what do you mean? What was it you saw that was good, or bad, or whatever?"

"When you were with him, I could see you willfully transform, like you were so into it, you were thrilled to be over the back of the couch having him ram you, with your head back, like you were ready to die from that orgasm and you didn't care. I always thought sex was supposed to be like that, and it wasn't with my husband."

"Well, did you tell him that?"

"I never got the chance. I will read, like trashy romance novels, sex help books, drive myself crazy, and I would tell him I wanted to talk about it, and he would put it off until we had plenty of time. Like he is ready to quit anytime before he's old and wearing depends."

I started laughing, and she laughed back.

"Is he the only lover you have ever had?"

"The only one since I've been old enough to really know what sex is. How about you. Did you have lots of education before Jack?"

"Not really. He's the one who really opened me up to enjoying myself. To all kinds of things."

"Like what, Tantra, things like that?"

"Well, like, we have had several swinging relationships with other women."

Now her mouth opened.

"Don't go too crazy, we are very careful and it's been a while."

"Why"

"I guess since we've moved here, we haven't had the time to look for those kinds of friends."

"Did you consider me?" Smiling widely.

"Not really. Jack pointed out how hot you are, and I certainly agree, but we just kind of never put you on the list, because you're married." She was laughing. "Is that something you have considered?"

"Not in so many words, but when I was watching you guys, he got down behind you, and spread your cheeks with both hands, and was eating you out like a grapefruit. It was like he was anticipating every move I wanted him to make, where he would lick, and probe, and finger. just, it looked so much better than any oral I had ever had."

"Jack knows what he's doing. I trained him myself."

"Ok, when you love a woman, does he just imitate what he sees you do?"

"There's more than that. He watches what I do, but he also knows me well enough to do what I like, and know when I am in the mood for slow and gentle, or hard and rough. Until you really know each other, you're really just guessing and imitating what you see in porn."

"I wish my guy had tried that hard."

"Well, are you sure you're done? You can't fix it? You aren't shy with me, for hellsakes."

"I'm sure I can. I'm also sure he won't."

"Well, if he's just not a good guy, I won't try to defend him, but you guys got married for a reason, there had to be something there once. I never want to see a marriage end, but you guys are the ones who know if there's really anything left."

"If there's anything left, he won't stop long enough to tell me."

"Well, you aren't supposed to get depressed when you spend time with me. Change the subject or something."

She laughed again. "I'm way past that part. It's just our lives are so complicated, I won't know how to unravel this."

She was sitting curled sideways on the couch looking at me, I suppressed noticing her neck, ears, toes, and how her eyes were just dreamy enough from drinking. She had that great Julienne Moore, Laura Prepon sexy redhead vibe.

"You didn't even blink when I told you I like sex with women."

"I like to think I'm enlightened enough it shouldn't matter."

"Well, let's keep it that way. I don't want you to stop trusting me because you're worried I'm trying to jump you. Promise?"

"Ok, I promise. It does make me curious though. Is it something you had always wanted, or did it develop recently?"

"I never wanted to seek out a woman to love, but I always noticed how sexy it is when two women are together. I loved watching them kiss and touch. Jack did too, of course. We would talk about it during sex, whispering fantasies to each other, and eventually I found myself pointing out women to him I would want to kiss, or hold. The first time I actually had sex with a woman, it was someone who went out of their way to pick me up, and Jack was informed all along. Why, are you wondering if you have feelings that are normal or real, or anything?"

"Not really, I had a roommate in college who was famously bi, and she never hit on me or made me uncomfortable at all, but one night she was loud enough with a hot date to wake me up, I snuck and peeked around the corner to watch them for a while."

"You have a bit of a voyeur streak, don't you?" I poked her with my toe.

"Well, I'll admit, I like watching sometimes. Did I freak you out telling you I watched you guys?"

"Not at all. I kind of like it. But don't tell Jack, only because I don't want him to change anything, thinking he has an audience. In fact, I could try to let you watch when you want to. Our bedroom is private, but as you have already found, when Jack wants to go to work in here, and can't make it there, it's not 100% safe."

She was hiding her head, laughing.

"I'll tell you what. You can watch all you can see. Just don't make any noise. Seriously though, you have a lot of stuff to work out, I'm here when you need someone to drink with and vent on."

She pulled me close and gave me a hug. "Usually I'm tougher than this I promise."

"Don't worry about it. What do you say tomorrow we ditch the kids with Jack and go to the strip mall for a while and spend money. He owes me."

"I would love to get out for a while. Let's go get some lunch."

We left about 11, we were both looking good, she had on a green sweater, a brown wool skirt and soft brown boots. I had put on black jeans and a white blouse, with a black denim jacket. Good black pumps made me feel sufficiently vampy.

We went to an Italian place for lunch, and then did some shopping. Our location in California gave us plenty of good selection. After getting some good fall and winter clothes, and finding out we were both sweater addicts, we decided to go to a movie.

We kept it light, just went to a comedy, and sat in the back. She asked me if Jack would mind that we were out so long, I replied I didn't care, since he owed me after so many man-dates in the last few years. Being an afternoon show, the theater was pretty empty. About 30 minutes into the movie, another young couple came into the theater and sat several rows in front of us. They immediately started making out.

Jamie whispered to me: "Waste of a movie admission."

I replied: "Cheaper than the Marriott across the street." She laughed.

We both lost interest in the movie. This guy had a hand up her shirt, and it became obvious pretty quickly that she was jerking him off. He lifted up the armrest between them, and she went down. I felt Jamie grab my hand. I made a mental note to catch an afternoon movie here with Jack sometime.

"Oh my God, I can't believe them!!" She whispered to me.

"Um, it's a little more than I'm used to, but there are no kids here, who cares?" She sat back in her seat and laughed.

The girl lifted her head up and she laid back. He got on her. If either of them could see us, they didn't care. He started fucking her so hard she was moaning out loud. I was so hot I wished I was alone so I could undo my jeans and finger myself. They kept going for about another minute, and then he came, with his head up and his mouth open. She came up and kissed him. After a minute they both sat up, and got up and she led him out by the hand. They stumbled and giggled as they went down the stairs.

Jamie was still holding my hand. I looked at her, she wasn't thinking about the movie at all. "Do you want to get out of here?"

She turned and looked at me. "Yeah, what the hell, lets go."

We went out the bottom exit of the theater to daylight. She led me as I followed her to the Marriott, she told me to wait at the back of the lobby, she went to the desk, and a few minutes later came back with a room key. We went over to the elevators, she pushed a button, and when the elevator doors closed, we looked at each other. "Are you sure?" I asked her. "Believe me, I want you so bad right now, I don't much care about anything else. But whatever happens, we'll still be friends, right? No jealousy or anything, ok?"

She said, "If it's a little weird, we can work it out. Right now, I just have to get laid or I'll hurt someone."

"You can hurt me a little if you want to."

I followed her down the hall to the room, she fumbled with the card, and let us in. She closed the door, and I saw this was a well set-up suite with a wet bar and jacuzzi.

She pulled me over to the bed, and we both sat down, and I looked into her eyes. "Last chance. We can just get drunk and take a cab home, go home and play with our vibrators."

She grabbed my head and pulled my mouth to hers. She kissed my lips, and chin, and worked her way up to my left ear. I pulled her sweater up and she lifted her arms to let it off. I kissed her back, I pushed her lips apart with my tongue, and she responded with her own.I ran my hands over her back, and I felt that her bra unhooked in front. I opened the clasps and pulled her breasts out. Her pale skin accentuated her dark red nipples, I put the left one in my mouth and pulled her back on the bed. I licked and sucked, and bit just a little, as she wriggled out of her skirt and boots. She laid me down, and unbuttoned my jeans. She gripped my panties and pulled them off together. I quickly pulled off the rest of my clothes, and she laid on top of me and was kissing me again. I ran my hands down her back and over her ass, and squeezed. I kissed over her neck and shoulders, and under her ears. We rolled to our sides, and she took my hand and put it on her pussy. She paused and shivered as she closed her eyes, I kissed her open mouth again. We continued to kiss as we fingered each other. She was hesitant to touch me, so I whispered to her, "Touch me like you like to touch yourself, god, don't hold back on me."

We were kissing and life was getting blurry, when she clenched on my finger and froze, I kept twirling my finger inside her, and she started to spasm. She grabbed my hand and I held it where it was. Our faces were two inches away, I prompted her to keep fingering me, and with the excitement from her orgasm, I came almost instantly, I cried out and couldn't move. She came in and kissed me again, and I moved so that he thigh was between my legs.

"I think you have wanted to do that for a long time."

"Oh god, I wanted you so bad, but I didn't know that you would let me. It's crazy, not knowing the ettiquette of picking up your first married lesbian lover."

"You're too beautiful to live unsatisfied. It would be so bad for me to know that you are alone and unhappy." I started grinding my cunt on her leg. She got the idea and held her leg there for me. This was so perfect, hot and wet in each others' arms, with our legs and toes touching.

"So, what about Jack?"

"Do you mean, what about him being mad about this, or what about letting him in?"

"Um, I guess both."

"Don't worry. He wants me to do what I want to, as long as I don't hide anything from him. As far as 'us' goes, I suppose that's kind of up to you. You certainly don't have to decide now." I was humping her leg hard, I was ready to come again.

12