Jill and Max - Her Awakening

Story Info
A routine night at the club turns in to Jill's awakening.
6.8k words
4.49
27.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission. Hope you like it.

__________________________________________________________

For years, Jill and Max have had an active and curiosity driven sex life with each other. They have touched on bondage, S&M, anal, toys, and many other aspects of a creative sex life. They have attended swingers clubs and strip clubs on several occasions and have grown quite fond of the atmosphere and taboo of the swingers circle. While both were more than willing to attend these events, they had never invited another into their private lives. That is until this night.

Jill is a shy and beautiful woman of 40, intelligent, with great tits, fantastic legs, and still has it after all these years. Her brunette hair forms her face perfectly and her hazel eyes soft and seductive. Max melts when she shows some interest in a steamy evening by the fireplace. After 20 years together, the spark is alive and well, though not as frequent as it used to be. Privately, Jill is up for anything, though submissive in the bedroom, she is not afraid to explore. Publicly, she is shy and not the least bit a social butterfly. Jill is the type of woman that will continually survey her surroundings, learning, watching, but rarely engaging. Her wild side is always trapped behind her conservative upbringing and what has always been deemed "appropriate". There is a library of dark secrets and desires hidden deep within her that she has never allowed herself to explore, let alone tell anyone else about. Even Max, her perfect soulmate and the one she can be herself around, only knows of pieces and tidbits of the desires she keeps locked away inside her mind.

Max, only the other hand, is the social one of any group. He will speak with strangers and friends the same, never drawing away from a conversation, regardless of its subject matter. In his early 40's, he cares for his appearance, hair always perfect, tries to keep in shape, and rarely leaves the house put together. His vanity is on display most days. When it comes to the ins and outs of the bedroom, Max is the one that tries to push the envelope. It is Max that has pushed and poked around enough to learn a few of these hidden desires. Though vague, after 20 years, Max has been able to extract some of these caged hungers and has learned, behind that bashful conservative exterior lies a tiger in wait.

Jill sat quietly at her vanity, putting on makeup. Normally this would be a hasty process, applying only the necessities to look presentable in a public setting. Nights at the swingers club brought on more preparation and everything went on a little thicker. She secretly liked looking a little slutty at the club. She would never say it out loud, but she wanted them to look, be envious, and lust for her.

"How does my makeup look," she asks already knowing what Max will say.

"How can I focus on your makeup when you are showing me what I want? You look beautiful as always," he added, trying to contain himself. Black lace thong, matching black bra, garter and thigh high fishnets. He doesn't get to see this very often and takes his time looking over the elegant and sexy wife he continually desires.

"Wait 'til you see what I picked out to wear tonight. You have been so good lately, I've decided to surprise you a little."

His eyebrows raised and he licked his lips. He knows that she is stepping out of her comfort zone if she is planning on going out in public wearing anything overly revealing. Max felt his cock grow a little with the anticipation of seeing her step out of her norm.

When she appeared from the bedroom, Max was ready to pounce from the second he laid eyes on her. Black mini skirt, barely covering her backside. If she bent over, she would give the world a show. Her top was red, loose, with a plunging neckline. As she moved around, the blouse would sway, showing a different portion of her sexy body. Max looked closer and noticed she had removed her bra and her nipples were poking through the thin blouse. Finally, those open toed black stilettos that drove him crazy. They always showed the definition in her perfect legs when she wore them. At this point, the blood was rushing to his member and Max had to adjust in order to be comfortable. It didn't work. He was at full mast before he knew it.

"What do you think?"

Max stuttered and barely got the words out, "Wow. Unbelievably sexy. I'm impressed."

She always dressed sexy when they went to the swingers club. Conservative attire is taboo there just like what she's wearing now would be at a local restaurant. It wasn't unusual for her to wear leather pants with pumps and a blouse. Tonight, however, she had gone to the level he had been begging for since they started attending these parties.

"I've got one more surprise for you." She dropped her clutch on the floor and bent over to pick it up, showing Max that she had also removed the black thong she was wearing. Her perfectly shaved pussy was exposed to him, just inviting him to touch, lick, and penetrate. He had always told her that she had a beautiful pussy. Her labia was just the right size. The lips not too big, not too small and her clit was perfect. "What do you think?"

Max stood up, walked straight over to her, grabbed her by the waste and laid a strong and passionate kiss on her that made Jill weak in the knees. These two never lost the romance. While there had been struggles in the past and rocky terrain in their relationship, they had always come through hand in hand. They were more in love today than ever before and it showed in the way they looked in each other's eyes.

"I'm stunned. You have me so worked up I don't know how I'm going to be able to contain myself tonight," he whispered in her ear as he caressed her body.

"I hope you don't contain yourself tonight."

"I hope the same from you Jill. I love you so very much. I'm beyond happy we share these experiences together. As long as we are together, I will do anything."

They packed everything up in the car, the same items they always brought. An alcohol for each, whiskey for Max and Vodka for Jill, a specialty shot they always concocted, solo cup shot glasses, and their own special cups they always brought. They hopped into the car and headed out for their night of drinking, dancing, and hopefully something more.

When they arrived at the club, it wasn't as busy as usual and the few friends they had made didn't seem to be there. "I guess it's a down night," he stated as they set their cooler down in the Hollywood booth next to the dance floor. They loved sitting by the dance floor so they could watch all of the action taking place. As the night progressed and people got a little more comfortable, inevitably someone would be up there grinding, kissing, etc. There would be someone with a hand up a skirt or down a man's pants, and there was always "naked girl". Every time they went to the club, the same woman would be stark naked by the end of the night. It was the voyeurs in Jill and Max that brought them to the club. That and the acceptance to be who you are and not have to worry about judgement. They were always among the best looking in the club, which was fine by them. People constantly approaching them, staring, and lusting as they walked by.

Tonight was slow, most parties would have a minimum of 150 people, but tonight there weren't more than 30 or 40 total. The big, wild parties are always a blast and people tend to get out of control sooner when there are more people. The smaller parties were okay as well because there was usually more in-depth conversation and one could actually get to know other couples and singles without the chaos surrounding them.

Max immediately opened up the cooler and prepared a drink for Jill and himself as they settled in. Quickly, Max suggested a shot, which is tradition at this point.

"I don't see anyone I know tonight, but everyone seems to look good," Jill said as she checked her surroundings as she always does. Her keen eye never misses anything. "The clientele looks really good tonight."

Max quickly surveyed the large room and agreed. He doesn't see the detail as much as Jill, but he did notice that everyone there tonight was similar to them. Well dressed, clean, put together, and smiling.

"Not the same patrons as normal. Great, we will get to meet new people", Max said with a smile.

Just what Jill wanted. They get to talk to a bunch of strangers and she will be forced out of her comfort zone tonight. This is not her ideal situation, but she shrugged it off, not wanting to let anything get in the way of their fun evening. They don't get these nights very often. She's not going to let this hinder the night's events.

Max noticed a group sitting across the dance floor that seemed to be having a good time together. There were 3 couples, all laughing and drinking. They had all looked in our direction more than once and Max caught the guys staring more and more, which turns him on more than anything. He loves to have one of the prettiest girls in the room and to show her off and flaunt her whenever possible. The idea of men and women lusting after his sexy wife is one of his biggest fantasies. All 6 were well dressed, women dressed sexy as hell, and the men looking very business casual, like Max always does.

"What do you think about going over and introducing ourselves to them? They seem like a fun group", Max suggested with a sly smile on his face.

Jill shot daggers out her eyes at Max. He knows that she doesn't have the confidence or outgoing personality to walk up to strangers on a whim.

"Not yet. I need a little more liquid courage if that would ever happen."

They quickly took another shot and Max poured each of them another drink. The night continued on with the club not getting much busier. As the night progresses in these events, there is a point where there are less people in the main room and more in the private rooms having fun. But, there was almost always people on the dance floor and when a line dance came on, it would fill with almost every woman in the place. Little groups had formed throughout the area, Max and Jill had spoken to several people throughout the evening, but only generic conversation, nothing too exciting. The same questions, how long have you been coming here, how long have you been in the lifestyle, what do you like, what are you looking for, etc.

At this point, Max and Jill were feeling pretty good and decided to hit the dance floor. They were slow dancing along with 7 or 8 other couples. The alcohol had started to hit Jill pretty hard because she was rubbing her body all over Max and her hands were wandering quite a bit. This is not normal behavior for the conservative little flower he is used to. But his heart rate quickly increased and he felt the blood start to flow to his member as they ground and felt their way all over each other on the dance floor. He slowly brought his hand up her side and tweaked her nipple inside the loose blouse. Jill let out a quiet moan in his ear which only encouraged him more. She had her hand on his cock outside his pants and was slowly tracing the outline with her fingers. Max worked his hand down her back and brought it up her skirt to her ass and gave it a good firm squeeze. He kissed her neck with a soft passion as he felt her breathing increase and her hand move quicker around his cock. He worked his way around her skirt and pulled his middle finger all the way up her slit, making sure to give her clit a good, hard swipe as he went by. She was sopping wet so his finger glided through with ease. Back and forth across her lips and clit, slipping a finger just inside her warm pussy every once in a while. She was on the verge of eruption by the end of the dance. When the song was over, the group across the dance floor was staring at Jill and Max. The men could not take their eyes off the show they just witnessed.

Jill and Max made their way back to their seats, never letting their hands leave the body of the other.

"That was so exciting," Jill exclaimed as they sat down. "I have never done anything like that before. All of those people watching as we groped each other. I am ready to attack you right now. You have total control tonight. I will do anything you want."

"Are you sure about that? You know I'm much more adventurous than you."

"Please. Make this a night to remember. I am at your mercy," she said as her chest was heaving up and down with desire.

"Okay. Maybe I will fulfill one of those little fantasies you have. One that you won't talk about. Anything?"

"Yes, anything."

On que, it seems, 4 of the 6 people across the room came over and introduced themselves. Brad, Gary, Shawn, and Christy all squeezed in the booth. Brad, who was about Max's size, very handsome, slender, with dark brown hair sat on the opposite side of Jill, with Gary next to him. Gary was shorter, blond hair, but well-built and muscular. Christy slid in next to Max and Shawn followed beside her. Christy was short like Jill, slim, and fit. Her long blonde hair shined with the disco lights from the dance floor. She was wearing a tight tank, her small nipples protruding, and a very short skirt that didn't even cover her ass with her standing. Shawn stood around 6'3", lanky but firm, and a dark, salt and pepper beard that matched his hair. Not one of the 6 people now squeezed into the 4 person booth was unattractive. It was safe to say that the best of the best were all at one table.

"That was quite the show you two," said Gary as he took a drink of his beer. "I was beginning to think this night was going to be a bore. Then the two of you show us all why we're here in the first place."

Jill immediately began to blush and turned her head away in embarrassment. "Thank you. We aim to please Gary," said Max, trying to help Jen through the compliment. "Where are the other two in your group?"

Brad explained that Gary and his wife had wandered off into a private room with each other. They frequently enjoyed the company of each other and we probably wouldn't see them the rest of the night. Max could tell there was something going on under the table because Jill flinched suddenly and began to retract. He looked down and saw Brad's hand on her leg. It was innocent enough, not to mention it immediately made Max's cock grow. He had always wanted to see her with another man. Seeing his hand on her leg, so close to her uncovered mound made his whole body shiver with desire. Jill gave Max a look of help, but Max only turned away, allowing it to continue. Instead, he put his hand on her other leg and slowly caressed up and down her inner thigh. He could feel her body relax a little at his comforting touch.

The small talk continued for a few minutes when Jill suddenly asked to go to the restroom.

"I'll go with you," said Christy, with a big smirk on her face.

As we all started to pile out of the booth, Christy slid her hand up Max's thigh all the way to his member and gave it a gentle squeeze. She looked at him, gave a wink, and slipped out of the booth.

As they walked away, Shawn looked at Max and quickly proclaimed, "You have one hot piece of ass there Max."

"Thank you. I'm pretty fond of her."

"Do you guys want to play a little? Do you think she would be up for it," Shawn asked with hope in his eyes.

"Maybe I'm not real concerned with what she wants tonight. You guys up for a little fun? I would like to fulfill one of her darkest desires and you gentlemen have created the perfect situation," Max said with enthusiasm. "Here's what's going to happen. When they come back, I will start it up. From there, I will direct the happenings and give you a little leeway as well. Just follow my lead. We will make this one hell of a night for all of us, more importantly, for her. Will Christy play along and have fun with us?"

"Hell, my wife is a freak. She's probably in the bathroom taking Jill's clothes off as we speak. She will be game," said Shawn, now squirming in his seat with excitement. "Are you planning what I think you're planning? If you're planning to get rough, that will make Christy's night."

"Then it's settled. Follow my lead. Get ready boys, this night is only beginning."

When the girls came back, we all vacated the booth to allow them to slide back in. Jill's lipstick was a little smeared and she looked scared but seriously aroused. Max gave her a look of "are you okay," to which she responded with a nod.

"Who wants to dance? I think we need to get out of this booth and get our blood flowing a bit," Max asked.

Everyone seemed to be game. When the group hit the dance floor Shawn and Brad took Jen's hands, while Max and Gary took Christy's. Both groups sandwiched the girls in the middle, but stayed very close to each other. The grinding started and Jill had a worried look on her face.

Max leaned over and whispered in her ear, "I'm in control. You do what I say. You willingly gave up your right to object."

"Do you see that look on her face guys? I think she needs to be aroused. Do you best boys," Max said as he turned his attention to Christy. "What about you? Do you have any objections?"

"It's your show tonight. This sounds fun," Christy laughed and gave a sensual look to Jill.

Max had a hard time focusing on Christy. All he wanted to do is watch the performance going on next to him. Shawn and Brad had Jill sandwiched between them, grinding their bulging pelvises into her front and back. Their hands were wandering all over her body, but nothing too provocative. The occasional brush along her 36D tits or a finger up the side of her skirt.

"Brad, expose her tits. Tweak those hard nipples. You can see she likes it. Her nipples are already about to rip that shirt. I bet her pussy is soaked right now. Shawn, why don't you check," Max directed.

Christy and Gary had stopped dancing, along with Max and were just watching the show. Brad was going to work on Jill's tits. Back and forth from one to the other, sucking and nibbling on her nipples, making them even harder than they already were. He would give them a little pinch every once in a while that would make her shutter. Jill looked very worried and concerned. She wasn't comfortable and this is not what she had envisioned when she told Max she would do anything tonight. But her heart was pounding and she could feel herself dripping wet as it was starting to run down her inner thigh. Shawn had lifted the back of her skirt, exposing her ass. He was rubbing gently, working his way down to her slit. She gave a jump and pushed his hand away as he entered a finger into her now gushing hole. She kept pushing his hand away as he tried harder to conquer that perfect pussy. No man but Max had touched her there since they met 20 years ago. Jill had an alarmed look on her face, but her insides were boiling with passion.

"No. I don't want that. Please stop," she exclaimed, though it was hardly believable and sounded like more of an act. Max told her to shut up and take what's coming to her. This was not her decision.

Soon, Shawn had worked his way into her crotch and was fingering her pussy with rapidity. Brad, still working on her breasts, getting rougher and rougher as the lust on the dance floor increased. Her pleas to stop were replaced by moans and Jill's eyes rolled back in her head as she temporarily succumbed to the moment. How could this be happening? She didn't want this. She tried to squirm out of her predicament. When that didn't work, she tried with all of her power to resist the feelings going through her body, to push the pleasure out of her, but her arousal only grew. Her muscles tensed as a wave spread through her and she let out a guttural moan as she came from the two strangers manhandling her at the direction of her husband.

"I think she's ready now. Gary, go find a private room. Christy, get down in front of her and give her clit some attention. She needs the feel of a woman," Max demanded. Christy did exactly as she was told, excited to be a part of the fun.

12