Jill and the Bad Boy Ch. 03

Story Info
Sexy wife hatches a plan.
5.1k words
3.85
29.9k
27

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,231 Followers

The thing Jill realised after that night, when Danny fucked her a second time, was the absence of guilt on her part. Being fucked by Danny had seemed so natural, so easy. Her marriage vows hadn't bothered Danny at all and Jill had forgotten them completely. He took what he wanted and Jill found it exhilarating. She felt a little strange about that. One kiss with another guy had left her agonised for weeks. Yet, she had surrendered to Danny so quickly.

The other thing Jill was sure of was that she'd go back for more. His fabulous body was part of the reason. His hands, his muscles - his stamina. She'd been right to imagine a strong man with a big cock who could last and last. And there was his kiss! What a kiss! Jill just knew she could not give that up willingly.

Willingly? Was that what it was? With Danny, she had the feeling that nothing was "willing" on her part. She knew that Dany had set a trap, lured her in. When she was with the hunky neighbour there was no thought of escape. Danny had the power to control her, to take what he wanted from her.

He obviously enjoyed cumming in her - and on her. Jill quite liked a man's cum. Often she thought of it as a reward for her efforts to be sexy and pleasing for him. Sometimes Aaron came on her stomach or in her mouth and there was a thrill from doing something "taboo". But Danny was different. For him it was more an animal instinct to want to mark a woman. Danny wanted it and Danny took it. It was a little degrading except that, with Danny, it felt more exhilarating to be the object of such powerful desire.

Deep down, Jill knew that was the reason she'd never let the jocks in college get closer. They had powerful needs - testosterone, she reckoned - and would surely insist on getting what they wanted. That was the danger they promised - the loss of control as those big guys, with their muscles and their mighty cocks, took charge and overpowered her.

Back then, Jill had not been ready, not been confident enough. This time, with Danny, was different. She'd let her guard down, she'd allowed him too close. The cocky bastard had known just how to seduce her. Then he'd decided to take what he want from her. It was because he could - and he knew it.

That confidence - arrogance, she might call it - was scary and, yet, exciting at the same time. Was it because a man like Danny was so in control of his body, so devoted to getting what he wanted?

She'd committed adultery with Danny. It was so much more than a kiss with another man. That had been only the tiniest infidelity and this was so much more. So why did she have no feelings of guilt? Was it because Danny had preyed on her and then taken what he wanted? Hadn't he forced himself on her? But didn't Jill find that thrilling and satisfying?

There was another thought that kept coming to mind. Danny was using her. She knew Danny was sleeping with other women as well. Jill had no idea how many but Danny was as randy and promiscuous as the jocks she'd known in college. "That type" of man could not help himself. Being an alpha male, Danny thought it was acceptable to act that way and then discard each woman in turn.

Jill assured herself that she had no illusions. She knew that her turn would come and Danny would lose interest. That made it easier to explain her sudden cheating with the sexy man from next door. It seemed to justify her decision to go back for more. Her fling would end as quickly as it had begun. Danny had started it and he would end it once he lost interest and moved to his next conquest.

In the meantime, Jill told herself that the greatest regret would be to give up the chance with Danny. He was everything those college jocks had promised. He was everything a real man should be. Danny could overpower her, he could control her and take charge. Already, she had seen the way he liked to fuck as he used her and tossed her around his bed.

More than the fear of breaking her vows, Jill feared missing out on this chance. She'd turned away from cocky jocks once before. Ever since, she had imagined their physical power, their amazing cocks and their incredible sexual stamina. Danny gave her all of that - and more. He gave Jill more than poor Aaron would ever manage.

Jill told herself to accept that Danny had control over her. She would surrender to him for as long as he wanted her. She would enjoy the intoxication of being wanted and being taken by a hungry alpha male. Then Danny would end the affair and, at that point, Jill would return to the life of a faithful wife.

That was what Jill kept telling herself.

Her decision was helped by the fact that sex with her husband had actually improved. Aaron was a competent lover, Jill knew that. She enjoyed the way he pumped gently into her, the sounds and the feeling of his orgasms. If anything, Jill was glad now of the contrast between her husband's gentle ways and the exhilaration of Danny's domination and power.

Perhaps that was all in her head. Perhaps that was why she felt no guilt about Danny. But Jill knew that Danny would want her again. She wanted that, too.

*******************

Over the following days, Danny took his usual chances to touch and fondle Jill. She'd stopped protesting, of course. He grabbed her arse when he could, gave her gentle slaps. She let him take her in his arms and kiss her. Each time, Jill worried that someone would see them - Aaron most of all - but she was too drunk on Danny to try to stop him. His massive muscles turned her on more than she'd ever known and when he wrapped her up, her heart fluttered and her cunt gushed.

There was no more fucking between them for another week. There was no real reason except that Jill had to wait for Aaron to be out of town. One night, though, she heard the sound of another woman in Danny's apartment. She heard the distinct sounds of Danny fucking another of his women. It didn't make Jill jealous so much as it made her horny. It reminded her of how powerful and virile Danny was - and how easily he could take charge of a woman. And Jill already knew that Danny was the sort of guy who could have any woman he wanted.

She thought about Danny wanting her, about Danny taking charge of her and using her. It made her so horny she even insisted on her husband screwing her. But she was thinking of the guy next door and wondering when she'd next feel his lust and his physical power.

When her turn came again, Jill was eager to please Danny and give him everything he wanted. It took only a touch on her shoulder and she sank to her knees before him. Pulling out that thick weapon, she wrapped her lips around the shaft as Danny took a firm hold of her hair. She stroked his balls as Danny used her mouth, pumping his cock roughly into her. Of course it was all about him - Danny assumed that women enjoyed being dominated by his cock and it only inflated his ego to have the married slut taking his shaft as he pumped hard and deep.

When he took her to bed, he licked both her holes while he fingered her hot cunt. Danny noted the way Jill responded physically. Not all women were so sexual, so erogenous. The sexy neighbour was a firecracker in the bedroom.

He made her get on top for the first fuck. Danny wanted to watch those juicy tits bounce as she rode him. Jill forgot her usual self-conscious feelings and quickly complied, giving Danny what he demanded. She sank easily onto him, taking only seconds to cry out her first orgasm as that massive cock filled and stretched her tunnel. She loved the way Danny squeezed her big tits and pulled on her nipples. The pain of her torment only increased the intensity of the fucking as Jill rode on top of Danny's incredible body. His hands felt so good and his arms looked so powerful. His chest looked like boulders and Jill felt so small as she fucked him, mounted on top of the dirty bad boy from next door.

Jill rode Danny as hard as she could. She knew he was unbreakable. Slamming herself down onto his fat, rigid spear was the most incredible release. She felt like a wild woman but it was Danny, sweet and cocky Danny, who made it possible to ride a cock like there was no tomorrow. She heard herself squealing as her orgasms exploded.

Later, Danny slapped her arse again as he screwed her from behind. Jill was used to that already, wanting him to spank her and hurt her as she screamed out the most intense orgasms. She felt him touch his finger against her anus, just as his tongue had done, and Jill revelled in that, too. The cocky bastard felt he could use all parts of her body. Jill knew Danny would ask for anal and she supposed she'd be unable to resist him.

Once more, Danny sucked and fucked her almost without stopping. Jill started to wonder how she could settle for as gentle a lover as her husband. The relentless power and stamina of Danny was like a drug and Jill knew she was becoming addicted.

That night he lowered his huge size over the top of Jill and thrust his cock at her tits.

"Show me those sexy tits," he grunted. "I want to fuck those tits and cum on you."

Jill found it impossible to refuse any of Danny's commands. He was in charge. She held her tits as he positioned himself, his thick cock nestled in her cleavage. It looked even bigger like that, wrapped in the flesh of her D-cups. And when Danny thrust against her, stroking his big weapon between her tits, Jill lay back and enjoyed the sight of her muscled lover as he took his pleasure.

"I want to cum on you," he repeated, with another growl. Jill was ready for that, too. Ready for him to use her plaster her with his sticky semen. She pressed her tits more firmly, encasing that magical cock. As Danny fucked her tits she could watch his muscles work and feel the power of his thrusting. It reminded her of how easily Danny dominated her, controlled her.

Jill thought it was incredibly hot to feel the hard shaft stroking between her globes, almost too large to be contained as the head poked forward with each thrust.

"Cum on my tits, Danny," she muttered to him. Jill didn't know why she said that. Except that it felt right to belong to the alpha male posed over her, to focus on his pleasure as much as he did.

With a huge groan, Danny threw back his head as his cock erupted. Jill exulted in that moment. His semen flew out of his tiny hole, exploding against her chin and flying onto her face. Jill loved that, too, feeling the cocky, hunky guy spraying his seed over her skin. She forgot herself in that moment, as Danny spurted again and again, marking her as his personal slut.

Jill had never seen so much cum before. She lay still, wearing all of Danny's sex fluids on her skin. It was stuck to her face, it ran down her neck. Large globs decorated her tits. Jill saw the look in Danny's eyes - the look of triumph as he surveyed the mess he'd made. Jill felt it degrading, as she'd always done. Only this time she felt a thrill at what he'd done to her. Having let Danny use her once more, it seemed fitting to be treated that way by the cocky bastard.

***********

Danny was an alpha male who took charge of Jill. It seemed only proper to please Danny by letting him have control. So Jill started to work on another of Danny's desires.

He'd said to her, "Invite your husband and we can give you a nice threesome."

Jill liked that idea. If it could be done, surely she would solve her problem with Danny in one step. Fucking her loving husband and the randy guy from next door, at the same time, was a perfect cure for infidelity.

In fact, the idea of her husband watching Danny screw her appealed to Jill. She didn't know why, exactly, but she found herself daydreaming about it on the bus to work and in the shower at night. Aaron was a nice guy - too nice. Jill enjoyed the thought of her puny husband looking on helpless, while Danny really used her, fucked her hard.

She was even more surprised to realise that these thoughts hinted at a desire to humiliate her husband. Was that what she wanted? Was Aaron so pathetic that he deserved that?

Jill found herself starting to think more about it. Aaron had chased her and she had said yes. Now, Danny from next door was showing her why she'd made the wrong choice. Was it right to punish Aaron for that? Jill didn't know the answer. But she found herself more and more thinking about having Danny in her life instead of Aaron.

It made sense in her own twisted logic. Aaron wouldn't want to let go of Jill easily. Like most men, he assumed he could command loyalty from his wife. Now she was running the risk of her husband discovering her illicit sex life with the muscly man from next door. Surely it would be better to let Danny violate her as Aaron watched? Could she really go that far? Humiliate her husband like that?

The idea was exciting. Jill could not let go of it. It would be electrifying to be fucked like that - letting Aaron see how a "real man" took a women, letting him see how much Jill enjoyed a huge cock and relished the physical power of a muscly jock.

Jill considered all that was wrong with her idea and all the risk. She thought about the hurt to Aaron. Then she pressed forward.

"We should invite Danny over for dinner," she suggested to her husband on afternoon. Aaron had to be reminded of the name of their new neighbour.

"I'm sure he doesn't have time for us," he muttered. "He's probably got a girlfriend."

"Hmmm. I am sure he does," said Jill, a little too brightly. She found it arousing to imagine Danny fucking and pounding some other helpless woman. "I am sure a guy like that has enough energy for several girlfriends."

"And he's not your type, is he?" asked Aaron. He'd known about Jill's social circle in college but had assumed Jill was never interested enough in the jocks to want to go any further.

"I don't know," she said, trying to keep her feelings hidden.

Jill knew that Aaron did not approve of Danny. Why was that? Naturally he was feeling threatened. Maybe he'd already guessed what Jill felt about Danny. Why had he not made his own feelings more clear? Because Aaron was wimpy and soft and couldn't guess how much Jill wanted to be taken and forced and used by a man with such physical power.

Or did he just not appreciate how a man like Danny could create such a perfect body?

It made her angry to hear Aaron being so dismissive of Danny. Why should she not have her own "likes" in men? Was she required to only like scrawny, gentle guys like him? Was she not allowed to have her own choices?

Jill had made her choice and committed adultery. It was her darkest secret. She knew Aaron would never approve of her choice of Danny. Somewhere in her mind, a desire was forming to make Aaron see how thrilling a man like Danny was.

"It would be nice to have him over for dinner," she pressed. "You know? Be good neighbours and all that."

"I am sure he's just a meat head. Like those men you see on those TV wrestling shows. All muscles and nothing else."

Jill had to hide her smile. "His muscles are only part of the reason I like him so much," she thought to herself.

************************

Getting Danny into the apartment for dinner was just the start. Jill was finding her thoughts increasingly given over to sex. Mostly it was sex with Danny. The feeling of his cock between her tits. The sensation of his hot cum splashing on her skin, the way he yanked her hair as he fucked her mouth.

There was something else - anal sex. Jill had only had a man in her butt a half-dozen times. Aaron was the only man. He had asked her one night about anal sex. Jill had decided to let him try it, with her. It had been slow, gentle. Jill had been very aroused by the incredible intimacy of letting her loving husband penetrate that most private place. The actual sex had been quite pleasant, too. There was a strange "fullness" from a cock in her bottom, a warmth from him thrusting carefully "back there". She'd promised Aaron they'd do it again, on "special occasions". So far, they'd managed to find a few more such occasions.

Danny was going to want anal sex. It was unlikely that he would ask first. Jill was already looking forward to it. She would let Danny take her most intimate place. She would let him shove his big cock in there and fuck her. He would be forceful, powerful. Jill trembled to think about it. He would likely hurt her, at least a little That thought made Jill pause but she was ready for it. Danny took charge and Jill always let him have his way.

That week, Jill suggested to her husband it was time for him to use her arsehole again.

"We haven't done it for ages," she reminded Aaron. "I know you like the different feeling. I like it, too."

That night, after a brief period of missionary fucking, Jill rolled onto her side as Aaron greased his cock. She preferred anal in that position - it allowed for eye-contact, so each of them could monitor the others comfort, and Jill could stimulate Aaron by playing with her big tits as he plunged into her bottom.

He was so gentle as he entered her and Jill knew she loved her husband for being so concerned with her needs. She urged him on, feeling him stretch her and fill her bowels till she knew he was buried up to the hilt. Jill still enjoyed the slow intimacy of being arse-fucked by her husband. She loved that they'd found a way to share something so intimate, so "dirty". His thrusting soon opened her passage and Aaron was able to move a little faster and harder. Jill reveled in the unique "buzz" that spread though her body.

"Cum in me," she whispered when she sensed Aaron was on the edge. He was a good lover but his screwing never lasted long enough. "I want to feel you cumming in my arse," she whispered. It took only moments more before Aaron unleashed his soft, gentle climax and Jill knew his semen was flooding into her bowels. He groaned aloud and she responded, moaning softly as her husband came with his cock buried in her bottom.

Jill went to sleep that night feeling contented. But she did not go to sleep easily. She'd taken her husband up her arse. How long before Danny would use that place? She was still thinking about Danny a few nights later.

"Have you ever wanted a threesome?" she asked her husband after their usual fucking. It was Danny's idea. Was he serious? Jill couldn't be sure except that she wanted to give Danny whatever he demanded.

Aaron was less sure. "I don't think I would want to do that to you," he explained. "I know it's a thing for guys. But I respect you too much."

Jill smiled and kissed her husband. At the same time, she reminded herself that Aaron was a meek and mild man. That was a shame because, on the one hand, she'd promised her love to her husband and, on the other, Jill knew she could not live without the pure thrill of being taken and used by Danny.

She felt a new courage, then. Aaron needed to find out for himself. She needed him to see that there were other men who knew how to really pleasure her. She'd try to fix it so that she could have sex with both men at the same time.

*************************

The next week, Aaron had another interstate business trip. This time he would be away overnight and Jill was excited to have more time with Danny. Not that he seemed to notice as he attacked her with his usual vigour, displaying the attributes of an alpha male - one with a body that could control or crush a woman as he chose.

He suckled and squeezed her tits that night. Jill enjoyed the way Danny responded to her breasts He made them feel so good, so sexy. Aaron took them for granted. But Danny liked to maul her firm, juicy tits, turned-on by how they felt and the way they bounced as he fucked the sexy bitch.

Then he placed Jill on her knees, in the right position to worship his body, and took his time fucking her soft, sexy mouth. Danny had experienced a lot of women but he enjoyed them all, he appreciated their differences. Jill was one of the better ones, he thought. Likely it was because she was married. She didn't have to be afraid or desperate since she could get sex at home. It made her more confident and more daring.

mjar65
mjar65
1,231 Followers
12