Jill Came Tumbling After

Story Info
Drugged and blackmailed, Jill is forced to play a game...
2.2k words
3.94
117k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was mid-afternoon. She was sure of it. She could hear the alarm ringing, but that couldn't possibly be right: Jill just knew that she had set her alarm for 9:30am. Rolling over onto her side, a twinge of a headache as she propped herself up and glanced at her alarm. Pushing dark hair out of the way of her green eyes she read the time as 2:27pm. With a groan she started to get up, pushing the sheets off of her naked body.

She glanced back at as she stood up, wincing in pain. Her toned derriere glared bright red back at her. It looked like it was starting to bruise. Walking gingerly, and feeling a bit of pain between her thighs, Jill limped her way through the kitchen to get some ice water. As she poured herself a glass she pondered the previous night. She couldn't recall much, though she distinctly remembered leaving work with a few co-workers and heading out to a bar. They trickled out one by one, and she recalled being one of the last to get ready to leave. Then... nothing. Nothing at all.

As Jill sipped the glass of water she realized that her throat was sore. Swallowing down what she could, she took inventory of her body. Her small c-cup breasts felt sore, and the normally pink nipples stood out like angry red peaks. Her well toned bottom had clearly taken a beating. The pain between her thighs and a bit of puffiness was all the additional proof that she required to conclude that she had been taken advantage of the previous night. To her, that conclusion didn't make complete sense though: who would do something like that to her, then drop her off in her own apartment like nothing had happened.

Limping back into her bedroom she gingerly changed into a bathrobe and considered her next move. It might be best to go to the police station and take a rape kit, then report her last known whereabouts before she lost her memory. That would net her some sort of progress in the right direction, though she wasn't sure that she trusted the statistics when it came to processing that sort of thing.

Limping into the living room gave her another shock: everything but the tv had been moved into the dining room and laundry room. She looked around for her clothing from last night, hoping to find her phone. She found a pile of her discarded work clothes in the corner of the living room, along with her purse. Glancing around at the furniture which had been moved, she wondered who had brought her home and why they had felt the need to re-arrange her living room. As she turned to the tv her stomach twisted in a knot as she noticed the envelope taped to the screen.

[PLAY ME]

With a gulp, Jill walked slowly toward the television. Gingerly, almost afraid that it would bite her fingers off, she peeled the envelope off of the screen and opened it. She didn't know what would be inside, but she was guessing that it wouldn't be good. Inside was a disc, with only some writing scrawled on it in marker.

[JILL SCREEN TEST]

Her mind did two things in quick succession: it jumped to all of the most horrific possibilities of what could be on the the disc, then it shut down completely. She stood there staring at the disc for a long minute. Whoever had brought her home and done... whatever it was that they had done to her, obviously wanted her to see what was on the disc. She was almost tempted to toss it into the microwave and fry it, but she knew that she would dwell on what might have been on it. Swallowing, she steeled her nerves and decided that whatever it was on the disc, it couldn't be worse than what her imagination could conjure.

Turning on the television and DVD player. Dragging a chair back in from the laundry room, she took a deep breath and popped the DVD in. She couldn't help but notice that the input had already been switched over to the correct HDMI. Something about the fact that they had taken the time to do something like that while forcing her to drag a chair back into the room irked her.

Gingerly she sat down as images flickered onto the screen.

~~~~~

The video is a bit low quality. The camera pans out into a shot of an alleyway. Low-level background noise indicates that it's outside of a night club. The focus comes in on a young woman standing in the alleyway. Brushing dark hair away from her green eyes, she smiles at the camera. A deep male voice begins speaking.

"Well hi there."

"Hi there..."

The woman's voice is playful, her accent southern, and her words aren't particularly slurred. The man speaks again.

"What's your name?"

"Jill."

"What's your full name?"

"Jill Kingsley."

"What were you saying to me in the club just now?"

The young woman bites her lip and looks up and to the side, as though remembering. If one were a cynic, one might think that she was remembering a line that had been fed to her before the camera had started filming.

"I was saying that I needed a hundred dollars to fix my car."

"Do you really need a hundred dollars to fix your car?"

"No."

"Then why do you want a hundred dollars?"

Jill giggled at the camera.

"Because I like money!"

"Well what are you willing to do for a hundred dollars Jill?"

"Anything you want baby."

"Anything?"

"Yeah..."

After a moment's pause the girl looks the off-screen camera man up and down as though on cue. The camera pans up and down her figure in kind. Her business attire left a lot to the imagination.

"Well first let's see just what you've got baby. Unbutton that blouse for me."

"Okay."

The young woman unsnapped the buttons on the thick, white top. She made sure to face the camera as she did so, waiting until the last second before pulling the folds of the blouse apart. The camera is treated to the sight of her white sports bra standing out against her light skin.

"How big are those tits of yours Jill?"

"They're a c-cup."

"Let's see them."

Still smiling, Jill stripped off the blouse and dropped it onto the ground. Unsnapping a strap in the back, she pulled off the white sports bra and tossed it down to join the blouse. She holds still as the camera focuses in on her firm breasts and the little pink nipples crowning them. A hand reached out and fondled each of them in turn, making certain to tweak her nipples. Jill continued smiling, unphased, as he began to roughly maul her breasts with his hands.

"Do you like this kind of thing Jill?"

"Yeah."

"Do you do this a lot?"

"Anytime I need a hundred dollars."

"Which is?"

"Always."

Hands on her hips she flashes a smile at the camera with perfect white teeth.

"Okay Jill, why don't you lift up the skirt and give me a little preview of what's to come?"

The woman reached down and lifted up the dress skirt, flashing red panties at the camera.

"No matching lingerie?"

"No..."

Jill looks legitimately disappointed.

"Well, then maybe you want to get rid of them?"

She perks up at this, and strips out of her panties, kicking them off onto the ground. The camera focuses on her bare mound, then responding to off camera prompting she turns in her heels to show her well toned derriere to the camera.

"Do you work out Jill?"

"Every day."

"You like to look good naked huh?"

"Yeah..."

"Well, let's go back to your place and let you earn your hundred dollars, huh?"

"Yes please..."

~~~~~

As the activity on camera slowed and she watched herself collect her things, Jill felt her stomach turn over. If she had anything in it, she was certain that she would have puked. As it was she retched and dry heaved.

"This can't be happening..." she whispered.

This video of her stripping in public, soliciting a guy on camera like a prostitute, and saying that it was normal behavior... it was a career killer. If something like this got out onto the internet,it would be the end of her career. Never mind that she had obviously been drugged by something powerful. Never mind that she could file DMCA complaints to take the video down wherever it was posted. Once it was on the internet it was out there, and it was impossible to take it down permanently. The rumors it would generate alone would destroy her credibility as a manager over any team in the corporate world. It was career death.

Still reeling, she watched the scene change.

~~~~~

There is a sudden change in video quality and lighting. Jill is standing in her own empty living room, smiling at the camera. She has stripped down to just her stockings and heels. Flashing her perfect teeth at the camera, she poses, awaiting instructions.

"So Jill, how badly do you want that hundred dollars?"

"I want it bad."

"How bad do you want it?"

"So bad."

"That's not very convincing."

"Really bad!"

"That's a little better."

"I want it so really, really, really bad!"

The young woman on screen pouted at the prospect of not getting the petty amount of cash.

"So you're willing to do anything for it?"

"Anything!"

~~~~~

Jill wasn't stupid. She didn't know quite how bad the video was going to get, but she knew the general direction it was going. Her sore throat, sore breasts, sore ass, and sore crotch was a sort of preview reel for her.

Obviously they had left the video with the intent to blackmail her. She needed to formulate a plan...

~~~~~

The girl on screen slowly unzipped a pair of pants with her teeth. Hands behind her back, she licked her lips and pushed her face into the folds of the cameraman's pants. Like some sort of bird, she came up with something long and pink in her mouth. Looking up at the camera, she sucked loudly on the end of the hardening member in her mouth.

"You're a little slut aren't you Jill?"

"Mhm," she mouthed around his cock.

"You're a crack whore, aren't you?"

"Mhm!" she nods enthusiastically, punctuating with a loud slurp.

"Isn't that what you're spending that hundred dollars on?"

"Mhm."

"You like cocaine don't you Jill?"

"Mmmmmm..."

~~~~~~

Jill went down a checklist in her mind. She needed to do a full rape kit, and process at least one drug test to figure out what she had been dosed with. She needed to contact a lawyer and get the security footage from every place that she had been last night before it was deleted. If the police or FBI moved fast enough it might not even wind up online.

She leaned in as the events on camera suddenly took an unexpected turn.

~~~~~

The cock popped out of Jills mouth as she looked up at the camera.

"So how do you normally pay for coke Jill?"

"I sell my pussy."

"Did you always sell your pussy?"

"No."

"What did you do before that?"

"I stole money."

"Stole it from who?"

"From my company."

"Hahaha. Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

~~~~~

"Oh fuck!"

Her plans suddenly ground to a halt. Was it something that he had just prompted her to say for the camera coincidentally, or had he known?"

~~~~~

"How much did you steal?"

"Fifty thousand dollars."

"How'd you steal it?"

"I bought expensive bottles of wine on my expense account while dining clients."

"How did that make you money Jill?"

"I sold them in China when I was there on business later on."

"Wow! So you're an embezzler and a prostitute huh?"

"Yes sir."

"What did you do with the money?"

"It's in an offshore bank account in Belize."

~~~~~

"Fuck me!"

Jill felt a deeper sort of panic settle in. The other shoe had finally dropped. If this video had been intended to be a career killer, then it had evolved into something that could get her arrested.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck-"

All of her plans were going to have to shift. She was going to need to take drug tests to prove that she had been drugged, and she was going to need the footage from the security camera, but she was also going to need to make sure that the police and the FBI never went over what was on that tape. The pressing question was whether he had known about the embezzlement before he had targeted her, or if he had gotten lucky and found her confessing to it on camera by surprise.

~~~~~~~~~

"You're a naughty little bitch aren't you?"

"I'm sooooo naughty."

Jill crawled on her hands and knees toward the camera.

"I think you need to be punished."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Punish me then..."

~~~~~~~

Jill paused the video. She knew that she was going to study it in depth when she got back to the apartment after running her errands. It wasn't going to be easy, but she knew that she was going to need every advantage that she could get if she was going to turn the tables on this guy.