Jill Ch. 05

Story Info
Jill Performs Community Service.
3.6k words
4.49
64.4k
10

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/24/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill slipped into her damp leather skirt, and then her wet bra and blouse. She shivered almost uncontrollably. The sweatshirt, though, was still reasonably dry and clean.

Jill pulled the sweatshirt over her wet clothes. The sweatpants, having acted as a seat cushion and sponge for the last two hours, were completely soaked and reeked of sex. She rolled up the sweatpants and placed them in the bag with the dildos.

Jill's feet were slick as she put her high-heeled sandals on. Her calves and thighs were on fire as she stepped out the door of the video booth. She worked out regularly, but had never worked out those muscles in quite that way.

When Jill entered the store from the video booth area, the ceiling lights seemed to be at their fullest intensity. Jill bumped into a magazine rack and then a lubricant display stand, sending bottles of Astrolube rolling around the floor.

"Well, well, Red." Officer Friendly smiled. "Do I get to add Public Intoxication to the list, too?"

"I'm not drunk," Jill answered.

"Well, we'll see." Friendly pulled the bag from Jill's hand. "What have we here? What's your fascination with dildos again? Oh, wait... they're for a bachelorette party, right?"

Jill stood and stared, shivering slightly.

"Red, you look the crack whore if I ever saw one. What else you got in this bag? One form of ID – probably fake – and $1200 cash?" Friendly put the ID and money in his pocket and handed the bag back to Jill. "You been turnin' tricks, Red?"

Iris came from the back room. Dee followed.

"Here's the tape. We didn't mean nothing by it." Iris said, handing a security tape to the police officer.

"Only copy?" Friendly asked, knowing that T.J. recorded everything digitally these days.

"Mmmm hmmm." Iris answered in the affirmative.

Friendly turned to Jill. "I don't want to have to cuff you, but I will."

Jill's eyes widened.

"You're arresting me? For what!" Jill said sternly as a new trail of come formed down her inner thigh.

"Well, let's see... Public Indecency, Prostitution, Public Intoxication, Falsifying Identification, to name a few," Friendly smiled, reaching for his handcuffs.

"I'll take you down to the station, let you make your phone call, and we'll run your prints to see what other trouble you might be into."

"No. Please don't. I'm telling you the truth. This is all a big misunderstanding." Jill pleaded.

"We'll see." Friendly turned Jill around and put her hands behind her back. He held her bag under his arm while he locked the handcuffs in place.

Jill had never been arrested in her life. The cold steel on her wrists was heavy.

Friendly's grip on her upper arm was firm, but not painful, as he led her into the pouring rain.

"You all have a fine morning," Friendly nodded back to Iris and Dee. They just looked back at him shaking their heads disapprovingly.

She waited until the door closed, and then Iris looked at her brother. "Was tapping that 38 year-old white woman worth getting mixed up with Friendly?"

"I ain't had nothin' like it," Dee said. "I'm gonna have to get her outa this, though."

"Awe, shit." Iris said. "You best play it cool, Romeo."

"Yeah. No shit." Dee said.

"As fucked up as T.J. is, he sure called this one, didn't he?" Iris asked.

"Yeah, he's a fuckin' psychic, all right." Dee almost believed. "He's just been doin' this shit so long, he's gotten good at it. Between him and Friendly, I can't figure out why they haven't made enough money off this shit to retire, already."

"Well, if you gonna do somethin', you can start by cleaning up those booths." Iris smiled.

She knew Dee was heading out the door to help Jill. Iris could see it in his eyes. Usually, T.J. was the icebreaker, and Dee didn't get involved. The fact that Dee was actually fancy on this older redheaded woman worried her.

Iris had helped make at least a dozen movies the same way, and it never ended well for the girl.

They'd come in, usually out of the rain, drunk or high, and lost.

The next thing they knew, they're sucking dicks in the video booth for taxi fare. Friendly "busts" them, but ends up working something out so he doesn't have to take them to jail.

Soon, they're making more movies, or the center of attention at private parties. Their families and friends never hear from them again – not always because they died an early death from drugs or suicide, but because they're too ashamed to go home after everything they've done.

Dee knew there was something different about Jill, though. The most she was doing for money was putting on a show; masturbating, just so she could keep the video going. She invited him in that booth because she really wanted to get fucked. She had no idea that he had come close to orgasm several times simply by the way she kissed him. Only one other girl had ever kissed him like that.

He knew she had a life, a husband, a daughter, and a job. He liked to think his momma raised him better than this.

Yet, for some reason, he would like nothing more than to fuck that redhead again.

But not on Friendly's terms.

She was older, and probably wouldn't last more than one or two trains before Friendly broke her for good. He wondered how many thugs Friendly had already called tonight, that were shaving their balls in preparation for another movie.

"Please don't take me to jail, officer." Jill pleaded. "This is going to ruin my family."

"You should have thought about that before you put that big black dick inside you." Friendly said to the rearview mirror.

"Surely, there's got to be another way," Jill asked. "Can't I just pay a fine or something? I've never done anything wrong in my life!"

"Well, now that you mention it, you'll probably only get community service." Friendly smiled. "That ain't too bad. You know, maybe cleaning a park, helping the homeless... or sucking my dick when I tell you."

Jill's eyes widened. Friendly looked at her closely in the rearview mirror, and then pulled over.

"You think you can suck my dick when I tell you?" Friendly asked. Jill remained silent.

Friendly threw the gearshift in park, stepped out of the patrol car, and swung open Jill's door. His hand found her throat and squeezed tightly. Lightning flashed and thunder boomed as the rain blew into the back seat.

"I asked you a fuckin' question, Red! Can you suck my dick when I tell you?" Friendly screamed into her ear.

"Yes! Yes! I'll do whatever you want. Just don't hurt me!" Jill cried.

Friendly relaxed his grip on her throat.

"I don't want to hurt you, Red. We's just needed to come to an understanding. I think we got's one now, right?" Friendly slid his hand between her legs. Jill instinctively pressed them together.

"Open your fuckin' legs, bitch!" Friendly yelled. "You beginin' to piss me off."

Jill spread her legs wide. Friendly pushed three fingers into her wet pussy.

"Hmmm. Dee sho' did on number on you, huh? Boy's got da biggest dick in town. Wonder he don't pass out every time he gets a hard-on, huh?"

Without realizing what she was doing, Jill began to slowly gyrate her hips, easing Friendly's fingers in and out of her.

"Awe, hell yeah. Dat's better, Red." Friendly pushed a fourth finger inside and Jill let out a grunt.

He pulled his hand from her pussy and put it up to her mouth. Jill licked his fingers as if he had dangled four cocks in front of her face and was taking turns between them.

She wasn't surprised to taste Dee's come mixed with her juices. She wished he were there now.

Officer Friendly drove to a motel that looked like it had been closed for years. Half the rooms had their numbers removed from the doors. There were no lights on outside the building, yet several cars filled the parking lot.

"Red, I'm going to give you a chance to fulfill your community service tonight, if you'd like. You do okay, here, and I'll take you home before sunrise. What you say to that?" Friendly asked as he helped Jill out of the patrol car.

"It doesn't seem like I have much of a choice." Jill said, shaken and on the verge of tears.

"Now don't be like that, Red." Friendly guided her up the stairs. The rain soaked her hair and her make-up streaked down her cheeks. "We all have choices. Sometimes, you got to pay for your actions. Sometimes your actions are how you get paid."

Jill wasn't sure what he meant, but knew at a minimum, she'd have Friendly's dick in her mouth, if not everywhere else.

Friendly unlocked one of the motel room doors and held it open for Jill. She stepped inside and was surprised to see it reasonably well kept. The bedding looked clean, the room didn't smell of smoke, and the furniture didn't reflect the building's 1970's exterior.

Community service may end up being bearable after all, Jill thought.

Jill was about to sit on the bed when Friendly grabbed her by the handcuffs behind her back. The jerking motion threw her off balance and she stumbled to the floor.

"Don't even think about sitting on that bed until you've cleaned up, Red." Friendly said as he started to undress. Jill glanced at his service pistol as he placed it on the dresser. She had hoped he hadn't noticed.

When Friendly had taken off all of his clothes, he turned toward Jill, proudly displaying his tight, muscular body. His dick wasn't nearly the size of Dee's, but it was respectable – perhaps even attractive. It was only the second black dick Jill had ever seen in person, and she began to wonder how she would ever be able to please her husband if she continued to be fucked by these larger dicks. Would he notice that she wasn't as tight as she used to be?

Friendly walked up to Jill and held the back of her head as he guided his dick into her mouth. Unlike giving head to Dee, she was able to get Friendly's cock head and four inches of the shaft into her mouth and down her throat without gagging. Friendly eased his length in and out of Jill's mouth, pushing a little more down her throat each time until she eventually did gag.

"Oh, that's good Red. That's real good." Friendly smiled as he allowed Jill to catch her breath. "You got eight of my nine down your throat. What do you say you take it all now?"

Jill opened her mouth, waiting. Friendly grabbed a handful or Jill's wet hair and pumped steadily into her mouth. Each time, he'd let his long dick sink down her throat a little deeper until her tongue was pressed against his balls and her nose was pressed against his sparse, curly pubic hair. He held her tight against him for several seconds, and then slowly pulled back until just the head was in her mouth. Jill maintained a tight seal with her lips around his shaft as he filled her mouth with come. She instinctively swallowed, and then began bobbing her head up and down on Friendly's shaft.

"That's the spirit, Red." Friendly smiled as she coaxed his cock back to erection.

He pulled his tool from her lips and walked over to the dresser. He returned with the handcuff keys and reached behind Jill to remove her bindings.

"Do you want to fuck me now?" Jill asked as she subconsciously rubbed her clit.

"Not yet, Red. Not yet." Friendly helped Jill to her feet. "Take off those dirty clothes and get in the shower. Clean yourself up, inside and out. When you get out, I'll have something for you to wear."

Jill unceremoniously stripped in front of Officer Friendly.

As she bent over to unbuckle her thin high-heeled sandals, Friendly caught a glimpse of her pink asshole.

"You know how to use an enema, right?" He asked.

When Jill finished with her shower, she was as clean inside and out as she could have possibly been. The enema was an unusual experience, but she hadn't had much to eat, so there wasn't much to "cleanse" out of her system.

Friendly handed her a soft, white terry cloth robe and opened a toolbox full of make-up supplies. It looked as if someone had stolen a facial kit from a department store.

"We got about twenty minutes before we get started. Make yourself look nice, okay?" Friendly said in a businesslike manner.

Jill wasn't sure why Friendly wanted to wait to have sex with her. She wasn't being reluctant. He was attractive in his own way, and although she would never have looked twice at him crossing the street, now that he was naked, he was very easy on the eyes.

She almost felt disappointed when he wrapped a towel around his waist.

Jill found her same shade and brand of nail polish and touched up her fingernails and toenails. Friendly stepped into the bathroom to see her progress and Jill knew she had done well by the dick pushing his towel up.

Jill began to feel as if she had gotten off easy – as far as her unnecessary punishment was concerned.

That feeling ended when the door blew open and T.J. stepped into the room.

"What we got, here?" T.J. blurted loudly. "Oh fuck! You? This is gonna be the shit, here."

Four college boys stepped into the room behind T.J. Two of them looked just like the young, skinny black men in the first video booth movie she had watched. The other two were white and looked like boys her daughter was friends with in high school. One of them – Mark, she believed – may have dated her daughter at some point.

None of the young men looked a day over nineteen.

A middle-aged white man walked in seconds later, carrying a tripod and camera case. Behind him, two girls, one black and one white, and neither barely over nineteen.

"What's going on?" Jill asked sheepishly. As soon as she spoke, she could tell one of the white boys recognized her. He looked at her as if to tell her to be quiet.

"We're going to see how you do with a professional photographer, Red." Officer Friendly waved his hand at the young men, motioning them to undress. "We got the spy camera footage bullshit, but this is gonna be the good stuff."

For the moment, Jill was relieved to see T.J. leaving his clothes on.

As the young men undressed, they took turns in the bathroom, shaving, relieving themselves, showering quickly, and then standing before one of the girls. The girls remained clothed, but kneeled in front of two of the young men and used their mouths to bring the young, hairless cocks to erection.

"Red, you ready to pay your debt to society?" Friendly asked.

Jill remained silent. She stood up, walked in front of the bed, faced the cameraman, and let her robe slip off her shoulders.

The white girl deepthroating one of the black boys stopped and turned to look at Jill. Jill suddenly recognized her as April, one of Andi's friends from freshman year of high school that had to change schools because of rezoning. She had seen April at the mall from time to time, always wearing nice clothes – nicer than her parents could afford – and usually on the arm of a black boyfriend. It made sense to Jill, now.

"All right. What do you want me to do?" Jill asked.

That was the last thing she said for three hours.

The black boys were first to lick, suck, and fuck Jill. Their cocks were long, but not very thick. Their tongues on her pussy made Jill cry out in pleasure more than their tools inside her.

The white boys were even better at going down on her.

T.J. directed Jill through scene after scene, in various combinations with the four young men. They fucked her repeatedly, but never climaxed. Jill, however, came at least a dozen times. She couldn't help herself. The boys were half her age and full of energy.

Each time one of the young men was about to climax, he was told to pull out or pull back. It appeared that come shots were not the highlight of this movie, at least not the men's come shots. Jill, however, had soaked half the bed.

The larger white boy, Wayne was underneath her, filling her pussy as Mark knelt behind her, easing the head of his bulbous dick into her asshole.

The black boys had each fucked her anus twice, but their cocks weren't nearly as wide as Mark's.

"Fuck, Ms. Jill," Mark panted, "You're asshole is tighter than Andi's!"

Jill's body shook with waves of orgasm and Mark used the opportunity to push his full length inside her.

Jill bucked hard, her pussy spasming on Wayne's fat shaft as her sphincter held tight around Mark's cock. She shuddered again moments later as she felt Mark fill her bowels with semen.

A stream of come oozed from her asshole and down Wayne's shaft as Mark stepped off the bed.

"Awe man, why'd you have to go and do that?" Wayne complained.

April had a warm washcloth ready and wiped off Mark's tool before sucking him back to rigidity.

The black girl took another washcloth and wiped off Wayne's dick and the crack of Jill's ass. She gave Jill a quick kiss on the ass cheek as she stepped out of frame.

"That's alright, Mark." Friendly said. He had been sitting in the background, not saying a word the entire time T.J. was directing Jill. "We're almost done for tonight. You did good, hoss. You deserved a nut."

Mark resumed his position and the two continued fucking Jill for another fifteen minutes.

The two black boys were climaxing in the mouths of the two girls as Mark stepped off the bed.

Jill collapsed on Wayne, and he politely rolled her off of him, laying her on her side.

As Wayne stepped off the bed, Friendly stepped on.

"I think that's a wrap, T.J." Friendly said without argument.

"Shit, we got enough for a double-feature. If she sells well, we might have to offer her a regular position." T.J. smiled as he helped pack up the camera equipment.

The young men showered and dressed, and then escorted the girls out of the room, followed by the cameraman and T.J.

"Red, it's just you and me, now." Friendly smiled as he lifted one of Jill's legs.

His cock was every bit as big as Mark's now, as he rubbed it against Jill's asshole.

Jill reached back and lifted an ass cheek invitingly.

Friendly may have been a bastard toward Jill since the beginning, but now, he was fucking her with finesse. He sucked on her toes as he rhythmically slid more of his thick tool inside her. He reached down to her sopping wet, and loose pussy and pressed firmly against her swollen clit.

Wetness gushed between his fingers as Jill orgasmed, but Friendly maintained his rhythm.

He turned Jill in several positions, each new one allowing more of his long cock inside her than the previous, until finally all of his full nine inches was inside her.

"That's a good white girl." Friendly said as he began to fuck Jill's ass faster.

The motel room door swung open, and Jill feared T.J. had returned to feed her his unwanted tool.

Instead, Jill's eyes were both relieved and shocked when she recognized Dee.

"I think that's enough, Friendly." Dee said.

"Boy, have you lost your mind?" Friendly said without losing pace. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out! Besides, your dick-sucking girlfriend has already left."

Friendly continued to slide in and out of Jill's ass as he waited for Dee to say or do something. April was actually Dee's ex-girlfriend, and Friendly knew it.

Dee stood frozen, watching his father expertly fuck Jill's bottom. Friendly then positioned himself under Jill so she was sitting on his cock with her full weight. He leaned back, and Jill leaned back against him. She raised her knees and placed her beautiful white feet on Friendly's black upper thighs.

"Put your goddamned meat in her cunt and finish her off, proper like!" Friendly said from behind Jill.

Dee was hesitant, but Jill raised her head enough to let him know it was okay. She was doing all the work on his father's manhood, allowing several inches of his shaft to be exposed before impaling herself until it disappeared back inside her.

Dee's cock was full and firm within seconds of taking down his pants.

Jill's clitoris throbbed as he twisted his cockhead and pushed it inside her.

12