Jill Ch. 06

Story Info
Accidental airport meeting turns into sexual fun.
4.6k words
4.39
31.1k
5

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5425TVR
5425TVR
56 Followers

Jill Chapter 6: The Reunion

The rain smashed into the plane and the turbulence increased. Suddenly, the plane dropped several feet. Screams and shrills came from all directions and then silence flooded the cabin. Over the load speaker, the captain said we would be landing in Dallas within the next few minutes. He explained there was no need to worry because he had landed in weather worse than this hundreds of times.

I thought to myself, "Nice job calming the passengers down." I wondered what First Sergeant Grantham would have said to the crew of my Army Company if he were here. The memories of my time in the Army were racing through my mind. I had completed two four-year tours and now it was time to go home and help run the family business.

After the nostalgia ran its course, it struck me there was no chance of catching my connecting flight home. The sky to the West looked even worse than what we had experienced as quarter sized hail began to pound the side of the plane.

As the pilot descended, the plane rocked from side to side which jerked me back to reality. The left side tires hit first and then bounced the plane to the right. It felt like the plane was going to flip over. The gasps and screams got louder. Then, the pilot regained control and sped to our gate.

After I departed the plane with my carry on in tow, I went to the nearest desk and waited in a short line. The weather continued to get worse. The TV located next to the desk showed the Weather Channel reporting a tornado in the area. As if on cue, a message began to play repeatedly over the intercom stating all flights were cancelled due to severe weather.

I was next in line and asked if it was possible for the airline to get me a hotel for the night. The attendant said I was lucky because I got the last room available. When she told me that, everyone in the line behind me groaned because they knew they would be spending the night on the airport floor.

Thankfully, I had a room and was off to the hotel. As I waited for the shuttle to pick me up, I heard a familiar voice talking loudly in a phone booth behind me. I turned to see who it was and to my amazement, it was Jill, an old girlfriend.

If the truth is to be told, she was a primary reason I left to join the Army. We had been an item for over five years through junior high and high school. I was planning on following her to college with the hopes of marrying her when we graduated. However, on gradation day, we broke up and I joined the Army.

I had a lot of time to think about our relationship since that day. As painful as the break up was, it was the right thing to do. Jill always knew me better than I knew myself. I had no hard feelings about the break up now and was interested in catching up with her.

Standing before me, Jill was now a 26 year old, 4 foot 11 inch, 92 pound, raven haired beauty who had the most beautiful emerald green eyes. Her 32C-22-32 figure was the envy of all her girlfriends. She worked out regularly and had very defined abs and a pert little ass. However, the thing she prided herself on the most was her nails. She had a manicure at least once a week. When I asked her why so often, she replied, "I need my ME time." (She never went with her girlfriends and always had private appointments.)

I was a giant compared to Jill. I was 6 feet, 2 inches and weighed 190 pounds. Everyone said I looked like Christopher Reeves in Superman. Army life was good for me. I was transformed from a 168 pound weakling to a muscular man with outstanding leadership skills.

Jill finished her call and seemed distraught. Then, she saw me looking at her, seemed somewhat puzzled or annoyed and finally smiled. I got up from where I sat and walked over to her.

We greeted each other with an awkward hug. We talked for several minutes trying to catch up as much as we could. I discovered she was on her way back to Seattle, where she lived, after a business trip to Amsterdam. However, the storm had caused an unexpected delay with her return.

We barely started talking when my shuttle arrived. I asked if she would like to accompany me back to the hotel. I said my room had double beds and I could see she was clearly frustrated at having to spend the night in the airport. I expected her to decline, but she quickly accepted my offer.

On the ride to the hotel, she told me she was on the phone with her boyfriend; correction ex-boyfriend. She had just been dumped by him. To make a long story short, she said he was upset with her traveling and never being around. Needless to say, Jill felt hurt and pissed off but she confided to me, "It was the best thing because it would never work."

I about said something to the fact that she had perfected that line. It was very similar to what she told me nearly eight years ago to the date. During the high school commencement speech she gave, Jill broke up with me. We agreed to spend the night together to re-live all the great moments we shared over the years and in the morning Jill took me to the airport when I left for the Army. I wondered if Jill would ever meet someone who shared her same lifestyle.

Luckily, we arrived at the hotel and I didn't bring up any of those thoughts. I carried Jill's and my bags to the front desk. The clerk said he expected me but unfortunately only had a room with one bed. He continued that because of the storm, all roll-a-ways and rooms with couches were already in use. Thinking about my current situation, I said that as long as the room had a bed, it was fine with me.

Jill sat on a chair in the lobby while all of this played out. When I had the key, I motioned for her to follow and we entered the elevator. As the doors closed, Jill said she just wanted this day to end. I told her, as I had many times before, everything would be "OK" in the morning.

As we entered the room, Jill walked in quickly and fell, in a dramatic style, onto the queen-sized bed. She let out a sigh that expressed an end to a trying day. Without moving from her exhausted state, she told me since it was my room I should use the bathroom first and freshen up.

Because of our past history, I was fine with going first. Our break up was inevitable. Jill wanted to go to college and study art. Jill was blessed with a gift. She could look at any piece of art and determine within seconds if it was an original or a fake. This landed her an awesome job with an insurance company that also fulfilled her lifelong dream of travelling the world.

I, on the other hand, had very little interest in art and was a home body. Art was something you hung to cover up cracks in the wall. However, the Army offered free training in a specialized field that would cost me over hundred thousand dollars as a civilian and real life experience that was invaluable. My family owned one of the largest private companies in the states that dealt with military contracts and it was always assumed I would run the company after I could do every job. (This was the way my great-grandfather built the company and every one of the family who joined the business followed his example). As far back as my great-grandfather, my family had spent at least eight years in a branch of the military honing our craft and then returned to run the business.

I quickly grabbed my toiletries and entered the bathroom. I turned on the water to let it heat up, undressed and took a quick shower to wash off the day's grim. I realized in my haste that I forgot to grab a fresh set of clothes so I exited with a towel wrapped around my waste.

Jill had fallen asleep on top of the bed. As I approached to wake her, a loud clap of thunder sounded off and jolted her awake. She saw that I had come from the bathroom and jumped to her feet, grabbed a handful of things and entered the bathroom.

As the door closed, I dropped my towel and reached inside my bag for a fresh pair of underwear. Out of no where, the bathroom door opened and Jill asked, "Throw me my...um..."

I turned to see what she wanted. A soft light emitted from the bathroom. The dim lights of the room gave the appearance of a glow around Jill; she was angelic. I looked at this beauty wrapped in a towel that was barely large enough to cover her supple breasts and luscious ass. She stood there staring at my rapidly inflating seven inches and chiseled abs. "Well?" I asked.

"I forgot... how big your cock is," She mewed as her picturesque image had me rock hard.

With those words, I immediately flashed back to the night we made love and lost our virginities. Jill, sitting astride me, tried desperately to work my big rod into her tight pussy. After several attempts, we switched into the Missionary Position and I rammed my thick cock into that tight virgin hole.

With a gentle tug, her towel dropped to the floor. "You like?"

I gazed upon her body while I soaked in her beauty. Her breasts were firm and so much larger than the last time we were together. In the cool night air, her nipples became erect. Her abs were tight and defined. She had trimmed her muff into a 'landing strip' and her pouty lips begged for me to kiss them.

Not missing my opportunity, I replied with all sincerity, "I have always liked." Jill was my first true love; we shared our first time together and I will always have a place in my heart for her. I wanted her to know how I felt without getting too mushy and driving her away.

"Well, hand me my shampoo bottle and tonight you may be seeing a lot more of me," she said as she dawned a devilish smile.

I nearly tripped over the towel around my legs when I reached for the bottle and flipped it to her. She caught it and said, "Don't get started without me," winked and closed the door. My cock was throbbing, Jill looked better than when we were dating. When we broke up, she was an 18 year old girl with barely 'A' cups and a boyish figure; now, she was a woman with all the curves.

I thought to myself, had our meeting been fate or a chance occurrence? Regardless, I wanted tonight to be special for both of us. So, I quickly cleared the bed of our luggage and clothes.

Just as I finished, the shower stopped. I heard Jill get out and dry off. Just thinking about the times we had showered together and dried each other caused my cock to throb. I looked down and saw a drop of pre-cum forming on my head. Then, Jill opened the door, came over to me and gave me a hug. My cock was suddenly mashed between our naked bodies. The warmth of our bodies together again felt very erotic; but, it was extremely uncomfortable.

She started to thank me for letting her stay with me then she stopped and looked down. My cock oozed pre-cum just below the base of her pendulous breasts and the goo was trailing down toward her landing strip. The long strings of the clear goo were everywhere as my manhood bobbed and throbbed.

Jill giggled as she said, "I thought I told you to wait for me."

I replied, "You're lucky that's all I've done."

Jill grabbed the base of my throbbing beast and slowly squeezed up toward the head. With her other hand she cupped the copious amounts of goo I offered her. The amount of pre-cum that oozed out increased as she reached the end of my stick. By this time, I had nearly filled her petite hand with my clear juice.

As she finished this erotic act, she brought the mix up to her face. She breathed the aroma in deeply and said, "I love the way you smell and the way it feels on my body." She then rubbed the goo over her breasts, across her abs and down towards her pussy. As she lathered herself up, she pulled me into another satisfying hug that smashed my cock into her slick, solid abs.

After a few minutes of this, I picked her up with ease and carried her to the center of the bed. I slowly and tenderly worked my way up from her feet. I kissed and lightly flicked her soft skin. I caressed every inch on her body as I made my way up her inner thighs.

Jill's legs were spread and her hands were clawing my hair. She grew tired of my slow sensual tease and wanted me to attack her pussy. Her favorite act was me sucking and gently biting her clit. I knew this was what she wanted but I wanted her wait for it.

I continued my slow and purposeful mission of tasting every inch of her body. It had been eight long years since I had tasted Jill and I wanted to savor every second. I now reached her cute little pucker and knew that she had not let me near it in the past. Somehow, I knew tonight would be different.

I slowly lifted Jill's legs off the bed and kissed her cheeks. She tried to wrap her legs around my head and clamp it onto her pussy. Not wanting to give in so easily, I swatted her ass and she yelped. Then, I heard the familiar squishy noises and knew that she took matters into her own hands and gave her clit the workout she desired.

I continued my journey and placed my nose between her cheeks. I slid it upwards to her heaven's gate. However, when I felt my nose hit her pucker, I quickly moved up and landed my tongue on it.

She squealed and began to protest. Then, I hit one of her 'spots.' My tongue was about ¾ of an inch up her cute pop chute and she was really rubbing her clit. She squirmed, wiggled and then arched her back. She cried out, "Oh my GAWWWWWWWD!" as she rode the crashing waves of her first orgasm of the night.

My head whipped in every direction and soon I had to pull away. As I retreated, I watched as my tongue came out of her ass. Her hole quivered and looked as if it repeatedly winked at me. Still horny as hell, I took this as an invitation and quickly stuck my middle finger in my mouth to lube it up and then tenderly sunk it just passed the second knuckle into Jill's tight hole.

I quickly pushed up and massaged the area closest to her pussy. I curled my finger and was really working it hard and fast. While fingering her sweet ass, I moved my way up to Jill's face. She was reaching sexual overload and reached for my face and we kissed passionately. Our tongues met hurriedly searching for each other's.

Seconds later, Jill broke the kiss. "YES, YES . . . YES!" Jill screamed as she reached another high; while still rapidly stimulating the swollen clit of hers.

There was beating on the wall. "God damn it, finish her off already so I can get some sleep!" a gruff voice bellowed from the room next door.

Jill and I froze and then started laughing quietly to ourselves. We looked at each other like we used to, smiled and hugged. She whispered to me, "That was something new. Where did you pick up that skill?"

I laughed and told her porn was good for something. With that comment, I slowly removed my finger from her ass. Not to be outdone, she guided it to her mouth, swished her tongue around and suckled like a newborn baby.

Jill quickly saw my cock throbbing and grabbed my beast as she repositioned near my waste. She licked and pumped my shaft until it was rock hard. She slowly made her way between my legs. She pumped me harder and faster while she had her fingers in the mouth.

With one final pump, she aimed my cock at her luscious lips and sucked the head. Her cheeks were caved in and the slurping noises intensified when she stabbed her index finger into my ass. She wiggled her finger to massage my prostate.

The feeling of this new invasion was extremely intense. I had never felt anything like the pleasure she inflicted upon me. My toes began to curl and the familiar burning in my balls had me ready to blow a load.

I tried to clench my ass cheeks together to ease the impending orgasm, but this only increased the pressure she was able to apply and doubled my pleasure as I quivered in anticipation of what she would do next. Before I knew what happened, my hot cum surged and erupted. I must have caught Jill by surprise at my sudden ejaculation because she coughed and gagged as my first massive rope filled her waiting mouth.

Seconds later, she recovered and milked the last remaining drops for my cock. With a pop, she finished sucking the head. Then, she slowly pulled her finger from my still quivering asshole. She laughed as I "winked" my puckered hole at her.

As if it were her new pastime, she made quite the performance of cleaning her soiled finger. She used some cum and her own spit to create strings that she playfully wrapped around this digit; only to be devoured again. Jill sure knew how to keep me horned up.

"That was quite a show yourself," I said. I knew there was more sex to come later, but I really wanted to catch up with her over the last eight years. While we were talking, Jill ran her fingernails along my leg and chest. Occasionally during the journey between, she lightly touched my rock hard cock. I knew she was aware she touched it but she didn't give any indication. She would keep telling her story and lightly massage me with her perfect nails.

As we continued chatting, Jill whispered to me, "I feel horrible. You have given me a place to stay tonight and two wonderful O's and I've only given you a blow job." I looked at her and saw the "come fuck me" smirk on her face as she slowly kissed her way down to my throbbing stick.

I tried to reply but she put her finger to my lips and gave me a quiet, "SHHHH!"

Jill was in control. She grasped the base of my hard rod and carefully gripped it. As I watched, I recalled how her small hands could barely cover the girth of my cock. About half way up my shaft, her hand was covered with my pre-cum. By the time she made it to the end, it dripped from her elbow onto my thigh. As she finished this first stroke, she brought her hand to her mouth and slowly cleaned the goo.

She really put on a show. She would lick and get a string and pull it to see how far it would stretch and just before it looked like it would break, she would dangle her tongue around it and swallow the delicious mix. She did this for several minutes as my cock continued to throb. With each pulse, more goo leaked from the tip.

Jill glanced down to see the affect she had on me and smiled. She quickly returned to my aching cock and coated it with my oozing juice. She tightly gripped my beast and forced more of the goo out and spread it over her fingers.

With her fingers dripping with my ooze, she slowly bent one knee to allow herself access to her cute crinkle and oh so slowly stuck one of her fingers in her ass. Jill was amazing. Within minutes, she had the second finger sawing back and forth in her tight hole. My cock still drooled so she took her free hand and began to pump more ooze from my depths.

Without words, she slowly strattled me and aligned my cock to her virgin ass. She slowly moved my head to find her crinkle. As she found the spot, she slowly lowered herself onto my cock.

She made several attempts at breaking the barrier. Then, she relaxed with a deep breath and tried again. As my head broke the seal, I felt the tightest most spine tingling grip engulf my cock. Jill slowly lowered her body onto my pole. Every so often, she would stop, breathe deeply and wait to let her tight hole get used to my size. I did not move, I just savored the new experience and allowed Jill all the time she needed.

Again, she would start the descent and sink another inch into her sweet butt until she inhaled a quick breath and stopped. Then, she quickly rose up a half inch, breathed deeply and continued her downward journey. After ten minutes or so, she reached the base of my cock. She smiled and said, "I knew I could do it."

She rested and breathed deeply in that position for a moment and then squeezed her tight tunnel around my raging cock. I damn near shot my load right then. Jill laughed as she saw me struggle not to cum.

As she laughed, the feeling was incredible. Her tight poop chute clenched and released my cock so fast. Then it happened, I shot my first rope of cum into Jill's dark cavern. Rope after rope followed.

5425TVR
5425TVR
56 Followers
12