Jill Ch. 09

Story Info
Jill's husband comes home - several times.
1.1k words
3.8
61k
10

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/24/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill gasped as Brian shot his come in her pussy for a third time. She loved the sensation, the warmth inside of her. He rarely lasted for more than ten minutes at a time, but he could keep her going with his mouth while he recovered.

It had been two weeks since that terrible night. The bruises on her body were gone, and her pussy and asshole both felt normal again. She had only seen Mark, her daughter's friend, at her home twice, and was hoping she wouldn't have to see him again. Both times he was at the house, she felt like he was up to no good. For now, though, Mark was a distant memory.

Jill's pussy gushed as she rode the waves of her fifth orgasm.

"Brian, stop!" Jill panted. "Give me a break. What's gotten into you?"

"I've been away three weeks, I'm horny, and you shaved your pussy again." Brian said as he turned her onto her stomach. "What can I say?"

Jill crossed her arms under her head as Brian spread her legs. Jill playfully curved her back, raising her ass and causing her pussy to open. Brian's tongue, thrusting deep into her asshole, was the last thing she expected.

"Oh fuck!" Jill cried.

Brian's tongue swirled inside her asshole several times before he withdrew and kissed her ass cheeks. He gently kissed the crease where her legs met her ass, and then proceeded kissing her up and down her legs. Jill's hips gyrated as her right hand found her clit.

Brian kissed the bottom of Jill's feet, licked and sucked on her toes, and then licked, kissed, and occasionally nibbled on her calves and thighs.

Jill's ass was raised in the air as Brian's semen coated the fingers in her pussy. Again, Brian swirled his tongue around her anus. He could tell Jill was enjoying this, and leaned forward.

Jill felt his stiff cock pressing against her folds as he whispered in her ear.

"Do you want it in your ass?"

"If you want." Jill whispered back.

"No, I want to hear you ask for it." Brian rubbed his cock harder against her hand and pussy.

Jill paused for a moment. Her handed rubbed her clit faster.

"Yes. I want you to fuck me in the ass." Jill confided.

Brian positioned himself above and behind her, squatting as he lowered the tip of his cock to her slick anus. He was very careful. Previous attempts at anal sex with Jill had been pleasurable, but he knew the initial penetration was especially painful for her. This time, though, he was able to sink his dick into her ass much easier.

Jill barely moved as he lowered half his shaft into her. Instead of signalling him to wait, she arched her back further, as if taunting him to push himself in just a little more.

Brian could feel Jill's fingers inside her pussy. She was finger-fucking herself hard. He thrust inside her ass deeper and faster until his rhythm matched hers.

Jill had a flashback to that night a few weeks ago. It was the first time she had ever experienced a cock in her pussy and a cock in her ass simultaneously. The first time hurt like hell and she couldn't help but feel she had to shit throughout the whole event. But by the fifth or sixth time, she was able to position her body in such a way as to enjoy the double-fuck.

How she wished a fat cock were pounding her pussy right now.

Brian had held out as long as he could. He deposited his come in Jill's ass in three long spasms, before unceremoniously pulling out his deflated cock. He collapsed on the bed next to her while Jill continued to finger her pussy. Seconds later, Jill's stomach tightened and come bubbled out from between her fingers. She held her breath for a few seconds and then fell flat on her stomach, slowly bringer her hand to her face.

"What's gotten into YOU?" Brian asked.

"You were gone for three weeks, I was horny, and I just shaved my pussy." Jill smiled.

She paused for a minute. She knew he was going to ask why it was so much easier to penetrate her ass this time. Telling her husband that her dildo scavenger hunt for a bachelorette party caused her to end up on the wrong side of town, AND that she was accused of whoring in the process, AND a twisted cop had her service him and at least a half dozen other men with her mouth, pussy, and ass for almost five hours straight as part of her "community service" punishment... was not an option.

"Remember that scavenger hunt I was on -- for the bachelorette party?" Jill asked.

"Yeah, I remember." Brian answered disapprovingly.

Jill leaned over the edge of the bed and reached underneath for one of the toys. She picked one still in its large box and pulled it onto the bed.

"Don't be angry, and don't tell anyone." Jill said shyly. "I decided to experiment."

"Really?" Brian's eyes widened. "With this!?!" It was one of the largest dildos in Jill's collection.

Jill looked at it closely. "No, maybe not this one."

She reached under the bed again, this time pulling out a toy similar in size to her husband's slightly-above-averaged-sized cock. "This one."

Brian breathed a sigh of relief until Jill pulled out another toy from under the bed.

"And this one." Jill winked at him.

"Isn't tomorrow night the bachelorette party?" Brian asked. "What are you going to do when you don't have any more toys?"

"Well, I was going to ask you..." Jill started. "Would you be okay with me keeping one or two?"

"If it makes you happy -- and if you continue to fuck me like you did just now -- I'm all for it." Brian smiled. Jill hadn't fucked him that hard since their honeymoon. Jill kissed him deeply as she stroked his cock back to erection.

"Are you sure your mom got all the dildos on the list?" the bride-to-be asked Andi.

"Yeah, she got them all." Andi smiled. "Aunt Margaret is going to freak!"

"I bet she'll take it all in stride. You know some of these women probably haven't seen a dick bigger than five inches. Heck, I bet some of them haven't seen a dick in twenty years, period."

"Is the banquet okay with the strippers?" Andi asked.

"The banquet hall is owned by a woman. I invited her, too. What do you think?" the bride-to-be smiled. "Oh, I almost forgot! Your friend, Mark, even volunteered to dance and strip at the party, too."

Andi smiled uneasily. She wasn't the jealous type. That wasn't what concerned her. She was afraid Mark would turn her on so much; she'd want to suck his cock in front of everyone. She let out a deep sigh as a wet spot formed in the crotch of her jeans.