Jill Plays Hide and Seek

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The clock said that it was one in the morning by the time that everyone was inside and warmed up with some hot chocolate.

Bill grinned at me and said, "Gentlemen, she beat you. What have you got to say for yourselves?"

"She knows the area." "She knew where to hide," a couple of them grumped.

"That's true, but there were twelve of you. Definitely not a great showing"

There was some muttering, but no one else complained. Bill casually walked over and pulled me to my feet. He stood behind me and said, "Way to go, Jill?" Bill wrapped his arms around me in what looked like a hug and then said, "Hang on, what's this?" He pulled the GPS unit from my jacket pocket and looked at it. "Gentlemen, you may have an issue with this. Jill took a GPS unit with her. She knew exactly where she was all of the time. I declare Jill's win a forfeit!"

The guys first looked relieved and then started arguing with each other about who should be the winner. Bill whispered that I should make it look like I was trying to get away and head out the back door.

I had taken a few steps that way when Bill yelled. "She's running away. Get her. All of you! Go after her!"

I pelted for the door and made it across the deck and down the stairs before I felt the first hand on my shoulder. I screamed and tried to twist away but two more hands grabbed my other arm. Someone yelled "Get her down!" and someone else said, "We'll show her what cheaters get!"

Hands were all over me now and when I felt someone undoing the button on my jeans I knew that my wishes were going to come true. I thrashed and screamed but with so many hands it only took about fifteen seconds before my pants were gone and I was bare-assed on the ground. My arms were twisted around behind me as my jacket was pulled of and then my tee shirt followed. They pushed me down onto the cold wet grass as I kept twisting and kicking and screaming.

Two of them took one of my hands each and pinned them to the ground over my head. Then I felt that thing that I'd been waiting for since I'd first heard of the 'adventure' plan. Hands were roughly grabbing my legs and pulling them open. I fought to keep them closed, but was helpless to resist the outward pressure. When I was finally pinned down I looked up and looked into the eyes of the young man standing between my spread legs. He had dropped his pants and his cock was long and hard. Just for show I screamed again and tried futilely to escape as he lowered himself down onto me, looking into my eyes all the way. He reached down and guided his cock into the soft folds of my large, fleshy labia and grunted with surprise when he realized how wet I was. I saw his surprise and winked and then began to scream again. I was telling him "NO!" but I was wriggling my hips, trying to get his cock inside me.

He didn't disappoint me. It only took him about five strokes to impale me with the full length of what must have been eight inches of hard man-meat. The wonderful feeling of a hot cock sliding in and out of my cunt swept over me and I had a hard time remembering to scream. The first guy must have been really excited because in almost no time I felt the warm jets of his cum fill my cunt and he was grunting in my ear as he came. He pulled out and right away another cock was pushed into me. This one thrashed wildly for a minute and just when I was starting to build to an orgasm, he collapsed onto me and added a second load inside me. I was starting to get a little frustrated, but then the third guy took me. It was the big runner. I could smell his musky, sweaty body as he lowered himself down onto me. He had taken of all of his clothes and his sweaty armpits were right over my face. The heady smell of man filled my nostrils and I couldn't get enough of it. Then I felt his cock begin to slide up into my cunt. Oh God it was sweet! I'm sure that I couldn't have touched my fingers together if I wrapped my hand around it, and he was not only stretching me for girth, he was pushing on the top of my vagina and stretching it up inside my body. He must have been ten inches and oh so thick. I stopped moving and just enjoyed the smells and feelings of his rough use of my body. Again and again that wonderful cock slammed into me. He seemed like a machine. A wonderful, manly, smelly, machine. I closed my eyes and sighed in lust. Then I felt a warm sensation building. I was going to cum! OH GOD was I going to cum! I could tell it was going to be great! I started screaming again like a wild thing as the pressure built higher and higher and then my cunt exploded and wave after wave of pleasure ripped through my body. I was hoarse from screaming and every muscle in my body went rigid. It had been four long horny weeks since I had last cum, and boy was I making up for it. Mr Sweaty filled me with his semen and two more as well before my body finally stopped quivering. The last seven guys I hardly noticed as they used me like a piece of meat, filling my now unresisting body with their fluids. When the last of them was finished, they all stood around me in a circle, unsure now of what to do.

I managed to slowly close my legs and I put a hand on my ravaged cunt. I smiled up at them and said, "I won first prize. Thank you guys. You really know what to do with a fuck slut like me. Can someone get me a drink and a blanket in that order please? After a little rest I'd like to do that all over again if you can manage it."

They looked at me in surprise. I managed to get to my hands and knees and crawled over to the sweaty guy with the huge cock. It was hanging down in front of his balls like a small fire hose. I balanced on my knees in front of him and wrapped my lips around the huge cock head. When I did that I felt a gush of warm semen run out of my cunt and down my left leg. Two delicious sensations at the same time!

Someone threw a blanket over my shoulders, but I didn't release the cock from my mouth. I wanted that cock inside me again. In fact, I wanted it inside me again and again and again if I could. I felt a glass being pressed into my hand. I looked up at the man whose cock I was so enjoying sucking and winked at him. I held onto his cock with my other hand so he couldn't run away while I first sipped and then downed the two or three ounces of straight whiskey. I held up the empty glass and returned to sucking that wonderful cock while I gazed up longingly.

Whether it was my lips and tongue or the look in my eyes, or both, I soon felt that huge tube of meat beginning to stir. It twitched. Swelled a bit. Hardened. Then suddenly seemed to double in girth, spreading my mouth open.

I gestured and pushed and eventually he got the idea that I wanted him to lie down on his back. When he was on the ground I sucked the head and stroked the length of him with my hand to make sure he was good and hard. I'm sure that he was a full ten inches from pubic bone to tip and I was right, I couldn't touch my fingertips with my thumb when my hand was wrapped around him. I stood up and lowered myself down onto that wonderful pole! Oh God! So wonderful! Down and down I went and up and up he went inside of me. He hit my cervix and I pushed down even more, stretching myself inside. Finally I was sitting on his legs and his full length was stretching my cunt in every way. I lay forward on his broad, hairy chest and inhaled the manly odor of his body. He began to flex his buttocks and work his huge cock in and out of me.

I lifted my head and said to one of the other's, "Go and get some lube and the rest of you can have my ass."

There was a stampede as they all ran to the house. I was floating on a cloud of lust and male pheromones, so I didn't notice when they got back until I felt something cold and wet between my spread ass cheeks. The next thing I felt was a hot, hard cock pressed up against my anus. I concentrated to control my anus muscles and let him inside, but I was already so full of cock that he had a hard time. Finally, I wiggled just right and a second cock joined the massive one that was already pushed up deep into my belly. For the next hour I rode on that cock while the rest of them took turns fucking the hell out of my ass.

When the rest were finally done and I had a rectum full of semen, I whispered to the hunk under me, "I want you to rape me again! Please ask them to hold me down! Rape my cunt! Fuck me 'till I can't move!"

He grinned at me and quickly rolled me over. "Hold her again guys!" he called. I felt hands grabbing me again. I started to fight them but of course they were much stronger than I was. I was pulled out spread eagle again and that lovely monster cock started pounding deep inside me again. I howled like an alley cat as he rammed into me like a machine. I lost track of everything else around me. All I could feel were the wonderful sensations that were coming from my cunt! It must have taken him ten minutes to cum, and while he was fucking me I came at four or five times. Finally he filled my cunt with his semen and gently pulled his softening cock out of me. They left me there in the grass with semen oozing from my cunt and anus.

Bill walked over about fifteen minutes later and said, "Glad to be home?"

I looked up at him and replied, "Thanks for the wonderful present! Can I keep him?"

"I'll ask him if he wants to stay for the weekend. Somehow I don't think he'll refuse."

I smiled and struggled to my feet. We walked towards the house hand in hand. I love my family!

12