Jillian

Story Info
She brings him a daring office surprise lunch.
2k words
4.27
32.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WordSlinger
WordSlinger
13 Followers

She smiled as she got out of the shower, drying herself off with the terry-cloth towel. She was already becoming aroused with the thought of what she was going to do, and how he would likely react. She lingered in front of the mirror for a moment, blew herself a kiss, and continued getting ready. Not that there was that much to do. She put on her body lotion, caressing her skin as she did so. She stood naked in front of the mirror, putting on her make-up. It was something she did not use often, but this was a special occasion. She put on a little perfume, then went to the closet.

She pulled out a pair of heels, slipping them on, deciding she had better slip on some nylons to make things look good, and a garter belt to keep them up. Nothing more was needed, or more importantly, wanted. She grabbed the trench coat hanging by the door, slipping it on as she grabbed the bag containing the lunch she had made for them. He would probably be hungry after she was done with him, she thought.

After a quick drive to his office, she headed in, saying hello to those that she knew. She brought him lunch often, since it gave them a chance to see each other a little more. He worked hard, as everyone who owns a business did if they wanted it to succeed, but things had calmed down some from when he started. They would still take these little times together, sometimes inviting others and making it a picnic. This time, however, she had made it a point for him to have the time for a long lunch, and to be alone.

She walked in to his office, closing the door as she entered. He was on the phone, but looked up and smiled at her, indicating as he did so that he would be finished shortly. She set down the lunch bag, and sat in one of the chairs in front of his desk. He finished almost immediately. Looking up he grinned and asked, "So, what's for lunch?"

Not saying anything, she simply smiled and removed the trench coat, letting it hang on the back of the chair. Then she ceremoniously uncrossed her legs, showing him her freshly shaven, and rather moist, crotch. Running a finger between the lips of her vagina, sliding it slightly inside herself, she winked at him, "I thought you might like a little variety today."

He tugged at his tie saying, "I think you can read my mind." He came around the desk, pulling his shirt over his head, and knelt in front of her. Spreading her legs around his shoulders, he leaned forward to kiss her stomach and breasts. She sighed heavily, growing even warmer inside. His tongue wound its way to her mound, and dipped inside. She thought that he was pretty good at reading her mind as well, since she loved getting her way, and she wanted to be licked before she took him.

His tongue toyed with her clit, and she felt his hand pushing against her. As he slid first one, then two fingers inside her, she began to gyrate her hips along with the movement of his hand. Her arousal level automatically went up, and she ran her hands over his arms and reached down to feel his chest. She slid down in the chair, offering herself to him, enjoying his response. She felt him go wild with the pressure of her mound against his face, his tongue fluttering not only over her clit, but over the whole of her cunt. She was dripping with wetness now, and was more than ready for him to be inside her.

***

If he hadn't been aroused when she first exposed her shaven twat to him, he certainly was after burying his face in it. He hadn't felt heat like this for a long time, and his erection was as full as he could remember it. He wanted to feel her hot wet cunt around him, but he wanted to hear her beg first. Besides, he really loved the way she tasted, and the way she acted when he got her so aroused.

***

She closed her eyes, biting back the urge to cry out. She reached up, grabbing her breasts, caressing them, pinching her nipples. His tongue was rubbing her clit, while his fingers felt like a short stiff cock pounding inside her. She was humping her hips against him now, feeling the orgasm building inside her.

"Take me", she begged, panting. She felt him pause, and knew that he heard her, yet he didn't move. "Please," she gasped, alomst on the edge of cumming. The wave of pleasure was getting bigger, and she lost thought of anything but the feeling she was getting. Up it took her, higher and higher, cresting with his sucking on her clit, his fingers wiggling inside her, and gripping her teats tight against her body. She came, crying out once as she peaked.

The tide slowly rolled back, she could still feel his hand moving inside her. She sighed, trying to catch her breath. She was still moving her hips, and felt her juices dripping down between her legs, tickling her ass. She squirmed a little, and looked down to see him smiling at her. She reached down, pulling him up for a long tender kiss, and she could taste a bit of herself. The kiss turned passionate, her fires stirring again, his having never been quenched.

***

He stood in front of her, his body covered in a fine sheen of sweat, and undid his pants. His throbbing member was held in by only his briefs, now, as he pulled of his pants and shoes. She sat forward in the chair, sweat covering her body, dripping down her cleavage. She reached out, putting her hands on his waist and pulling him closer. He stepped forward willingly. It wasn't that he really wanted to be sucked, he was too aroused for that, but he did like to be licked, and she knew it. He let her pull down his briefs, showing her his full manhood. She cupped his balls in one hand, pulling him into her mouth with the other. She sucked on his tip, then held him as she licked circles down the front of his shaft. He sucked in air, loving every second of this special torture. But he was not a man to wait when there was something he wanted.

Putting his hand under her chin, he pulled her mouth away from his cock, and helped her stand. Then he turned her around, putting his hands just under her buttocks, picked her up and set her ass on his desk. She lay back, shoving his things out of the way. He saw that as she spread her legs, she was fingering her clit, and knew she was aroused enough to take him. Still he hadn't heard her beg.

Taking his cock in hand, he rubbed the tip against the outside of her sticky vagina. He smiled as she thrust her hips at him, and pulled his erection away. She stopped, and he teased her again. Only a few times and she began to beg, her fingers dipping deep into her now, not just stroking the surface. "Please," she whispered, her voice thick with lust. As he teased her again, she said, "No! Please, fuck me." The look on her face was almost one of agony, and her plea sounded trully like a cry for freedom from her desire. He wanted to wait to see what would happen, but he was so horny himself that he couldn't.

He placed himself against her still moving fingers, and pushed, even before she had a chance to realize what was happening. She gasped as he entered her, her eyes opening wide, her face filling with satisfaction. Slowly, he felt her fingers pull out, past his firmness, then felt her grab his balls and pull him the rest of the way into her.

***

She let go of him when she felt his sack pressing against her ass. She moaned with the fullness of her canal, still adjusting to him. She arched her back, feeling him pulse against her insides. Almost as if on cue, she felt him moving inside her. It was a slight circle inside her as he moved his manhood in and out. Whatever it was, it was driving her wild. She was sweating again, humping her entire body against him. She could feel him plunge deep inside her, and the fire in her crotch was burning hot again.

She had closed her eyes, enjoying the sheer passion surrounding them, when she felt one of his hands on her face, carressing her. Wanting to turn him on more, she sucked a finger into her mouth. She sucked it like she was trying to make it cum, letting it go only as she was becoming to hot to think about anything. She was slightly suprised when she felt something slide into her anus, but they had found long ago that she liked it. It was a different kind of pleasure and orgasm, but she liked it. So much that sometimes that was all they did.

Not this time, though. Just after her pleasure had taken a leaping increase, she felt the pressure on her anus go away, and was left with him moaning as he pounded inside her vagina. His hands were on her hips, holding her steady against his movements. He paused, and she felt him lift her legs up over his shoulders. His next thrust went as deep as she thought she could handle, and she heard him calling out her name. Everything he did was heightening her pleasure, every thrust, every little movement. She loved feeling his cock coursing through her, loved feeling his movements quicken as they were now. The thought passed through her head that he must be close to cumming himself, and as if he were reading her mind again, she felt him spasming inside her. She gasped with pleasure as she felt his hot cum spray against her walls, here then there, and it showed on her face. He kept stroking her inner canal with his erection, spurting his jism all through her. As he filled her and his cum began to overflow her cunt, she began to orgasm. Her first one was terrific, but this one made that look like mild masturbation. He continued to please her even as she came, the feeling freezing her body as she added her cum to his.

As she shuddered out the last waves of her orgasm, she could feel him on top of her, his body resting on hers. Their breathing was heavy, and ragged, and they held each other in the afterglow of their passions. Finally, after almost losing track of time, he kissed her, letting his mouth linger on hers. She smiled at him, and he sat up. He pushed himself up, his softening penis sliding out of her, at letting their cum fall with it.

They got up, and she got the bag she brought. She drew out a towel, wiping him off then sitting on it in one of his chairs. They ate a simple lunch of sandwiches and sodas, without bothering to get dressed. They laughed a little, and smiled a lot, talking about plans for their evening. When they were finished, she waited while he dressed, then got up herself. They picked up the things from his desk together, kissing often as they did so, his hands toying with her now and again. Once everything was back on his desk, she put the trench coat on, kissed him goodbye, and headed out the door. As she left the office, saying goodbye to everyone there with a smile, she could feel what was left of their cum trickling down the inside of her thigh. Though it was a feeling she loved, and being public turned her on, this was not the place. Still, she was feeling wild, and almost hoped someone would notice. But then again, that is another story entirely.

WordSlinger
WordSlinger
13 Followers