Jillian

Story Info
Jillian finds out that cheating is what she needs.
5.4k words
3.14
61.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time I saw Jillian I had been stunned by her beauty. She had fiery green eyes, shoulder length gold blonde hair and full D-cup breasts that just begged to be squeezed. She was temping at my office and the first day she came in a short denim skirt and a blouse that laced up at the front, loosely done I could see the curve of her beautiful breasts and just a corner of the material of her bra cup. She had smiled her wonderful smile and flashed her amazing eyes at me. I had enjoyed it, but presumed that she looked at all the young office boys the same way. I was proven wrong when on the second day she accepted my invitation for lunch. We hadn't eaten anything, but she did tug my cock in the ladies room until my cum flew half way across the room.

She was beautiful, confident, intelligent and sexually voracious - I had never met anyone like her and I had proposed within two weeks. Years later I came across her diary entry from that time, she had said, "Daniel seems so fragile, like I could give him the world or break him completely if I gave him a particular look or not."

The wedding was huge, everything that my mother wanted it to be. We were married by the beach and fucked like rabbits in a cabin in the hills for a week afterwards. I thought of myself a sexually experienced, but Jillian taught me things that I couldn't imagine. I loved her completely. People have said that I just picked someone with vacuous beauty, but I love every aspect of Jillian, she matches me in ambition, life goals, and philosophy. I am complete with her and would do anything for her. I find her beautiful because I love her, if anyone else finds her beautiful, well that's their opinion.

****** *****

Some people say that I married Daniel for his money. I didn't realize that he had high prospects or a wealthy family until after we were engaged. I found him a fascinating person; he had depth of thought and incredible perception. I loved him completely; we complimented each other so well. I couldn't have imagined wanting anyone else.

******

It was six months or so after Daniel and I married, and I was traveling home on the blue line train. Daniel had been away on business for the last week and I was feeling incredibly horny. I had masturbated twice that day already, but was still feeling very full of need. A big man came and sat next to me on the train. It wasn't very crowded and there were other seats, but not many. I still wonder if he intentionally sat by me or if what happen after was all started just by chance. I could feel him looking at my long legs. He was tall and powerful, thick arms and chest and his head was shaved. He would have looked like a construction worker except he was wearing a suit with a silk tie.

The train suddenly jerked and he fell on top of me.

"Oh, my God." he said "I'm so sorry."

He looked right into my eyes and seemed sincerely embarrassed. He turned away and we didn't talk for a while. I often start up conversation with people on the train, but with this guy, I felt almost insulted that he wasn't trying to talk to me.

"Could I ask you something?" I started, without having any idea what I was going to ask. He turned to me and smiled and big charming smile.

"Certainly." he replied.

I could have just stared at that smile for ages.

"Err, do you have the time." I asked.

"Yes, it is 4:15." he said looking at his watch.

"Thank you. Where are you getting off?"

"I'm getting off at Oak." he paused for a moment "I'm Peter." he finally said.

"Jillian" I replied. "I'm getting off at Oak too." I said.

What the Hell was I doing? I was taking the train all the way out to the suburbs. But what was waiting for me there but an empty house. Why was I behaving like a schoolgirl around this man? I was newly married. I had never cheated in my life. I had no doubts about marrying Daniel at all. I loved him and want him forever, but I was drawn to this man and his powerful body and his charming smile. I found myself imagining what his cock would look like. Would it be big in proportion with his body? Would it be uncut like Daniel's or would his knob be already on show.

We started to chat lightly as the train move on. He was an actor, the fancy suit was hired for a short role he had in a weekly soap. He lived in an apartment in the inner city and admitted to having kissed a man once on screen when he played a gay doctor's boyfriend on some midday TV show. His greatest role was still the cute kid's dad in that peanut butter ad from years ago; he still got role-over checks for that.

They both got off the train together. My heart beat frantically as I walked along beside Peter, pretending I knew where I was going.

"Do you want to get some coffee?" Peter asked after a little while.

I just smiled at him for a moment.

"Now?" I asked.

"Yeah." he replied "Do you have to be anywhere?"

'Yes I do' I thought 'I am supposed to be in my own house with my husband.'

"That would be lovely." I answered after a little pause.

We walked over to a little cafe on a side street and sat there chatting for a while longer. I felt so warm and comfortable with Peter. It was not that I felt uncomfortable with Daniel, I didn't feel abandoned because he was away, just really horny.

After we had both finished our coffee and talked about half an hour away, Peter stood up.

"Would you like some wine now?" he asked.

"I don't think this cafe is licensed." I replied.

"Not here. At my place. This is my building, its just up the elevator over there."

My heart caught in my throat. That was an out proposal for sex, I was sure of it. That was it, the moment when I had to decide if this is a fun little bit of flirting with a fellow commuter, or a full affair, no matter how brief.

"I'd like that." my voice cracked in my throat.

Peter took my hand and led me to the elevator. We just held hands in the elevator, my heart pounding. At his door, Peter let my hand go to open the door and I had half a thought to run back down the hall. We stepped inside and the second the door was shut Peter grabbed at me. He pulled me close to him and kissed me deeply and passionately. He pulled at my jacket and tore off my blouse. He kissed my neck wildly and kneaded my bum. I could feel my pussy sizzling and my wet panties sliding over my engorged lips. I shuffled the remnants of my jacket and blouse over my arms and grabbed at Peter's belt. He brought a hand up and squeezed my breast.

'Oh God that felt good.' I thought.

Seconds later Peter's pants hit the floor. I felt his filling cock through his boxers. It was longer and thicker than I had imagined. I took it in both hands and explored it carefully.

"My God, Peter, its fabulous." I exclaimed.

He just smiled. I knelt down in front of Peter and slowly pulled his boxers down. Eventually his mighty cock sprang free, it was cut and the tip was shiny with pre-cum which dripped from the end. I took the huge piece of meat in my hands, it felt hot. I inched closer and stuck out the tip of my tongue until I licked the underside. It tasted wonderful and Peter responded with a shudder. After a moment more of admiring the beautiful cock, I sucked the monstrous tip into my mouth. I moved my tongue and lips over the proud head and savored the feel of it in my mouth. I felt his balls with one hand, massaging them and feeling their size and weight.

A moment later Peter lifted me up, then turned me around. He quickly unzipped my skirt and pushed it and my panties down my legs. He quickly took off his jacket, tie and shirt. I was now only wearing my purple bra. I turned around again to look at Peter. His chest was massive and chiseled, his abs stood out clearly. As soon as he saw that I had turned back he forcefully turned me around again and pushed me against the wall.

He cupped my buttocks in his large hands, squeezing and kneading them. He slipped a hand between my ass cheeks and found my pussy. He stroked it and smeared my hot juices all over my lips. He then stuck one of his large fingers in my tunnel.

"Ah!" I gasped.

Peter swirled his finger around inside me, and then as he took his finger out he trailed it over my ass covering it with my slippery pussy juice. I was quivering with excitement, I love having my ass touched. He put a hand on each of my hips and pulling me against him. He placed his raging hard cock between my legs and it rested against my pussy. He thrust back and forth a couple of times covering his dick in my lustful lube. I could see his cock poking its head out from between my thighs, and it touched my clit when he pushed forward.

All of a sudden, he changed his angel and his dick slipped into me. He pushed hard and he penetrated me so deep.

"Oh Fucking Christ, Peter." I cried out "Fuck me, that is so deep."

I pushed back against him as he thrust deeply into my pussy. He started fucking me fast pulling on my hips. I had my hands against the wall to stop me from falling over. Soon he grabbed my wrists and spread them wide on the wall. He kept hold of them tight and I couldn't move as he kept fucking me from behind.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, oh, god, Pete, fuck, yes, oh, ah, ah, ah"

"That's right bitch, you like it rough don't you."

"Oh, Pete, keep, fucking, me, oh, ah, ah."

"Yeah, your husband's little dick isn't enough for you, is it, you whore?"

I couldn't believe this was happening. Not even an hour ago, I had been a well-behaved wife and now I was in some strange guy's apartment getting poked from behind against the wall.

"Oh Peter, this is wonderful. God I have needed this so badly. Oh yeah, fuck me harder. Fuck me with your huge cock. Oh my fucking God!"

Suddenly Peter pulled out and whisked me around to face him, before I could get my balance he picked me up off the floor. He slowly lowered me down and skewered her on his mighty cock.

"Argh, Oh fuck me, Christ!"

It penetrated even deeper into me this way. He unsnapped my bra with one hand, threw it on the floor, and immediately took one of my tits in his mouth. He sucked on it so hard he took half my breast into his mouth. It felt incredible.

I kissed as much of Peter's face as I could reach as he kept sucking my tit. Why was I lost in the wonton lust of this incredible sex? Had I missed sex that much? How long had it been since I had sex like this? Was that it, had Daniel not been satisfying me. Until that day, I had thought he was everything I needed, but Peter was reminding me of sensations that I desperately wanted.

"Peter." I said.

He looked up.

"Fuck me on the bed."

He lifted me up off his cock and then moved my legs to one side. God he carried me so easily, he was so strong. He carried me, like a bride across the threshold, into the other room. There was a beautiful King size bed with soft blinds on the windows partially hiding a view of the river. He threw me roughly on the bed, grabbed at my legs and pulled me towards him.

"Pete wait, do you have a condom?"

I felt so dumb for not asking him to wear one before. I didn't know shit about this guy. How could I have been so lost in the moment as to forget something like that?

"Fuck that!" he said and pulled my thighs over his hips and stuck his cock in me.

I didn't complain. Stupid me. But I loved it. The forcefulness, the roughness. Maybe I just loved that monster of a cock. I lay back on the bed with my ass over the edge while Peter stabbed me with his cock, over and over. The sensation overwhelmed me. I squirmed on the bed and grabbed at the comforter, twisting it into knots. My legs flailed around Peter's back as he kept sliding his piston into me.

"Oh God, Peter, I'm getting close. I'm going to cum. Oh, fuck me its going to be huge."

"I'm right behind you, babe. I'm going to cum in you real soon."

"No, Peter, I'm not on anything. Don't cum in me, please."

Peter laughed. He laughed at me!

"You should have thought of that before you came in my door, you dumb bitch."

He kept on thrusting, I wanted to pull away, to try to get off him, but it felt too good. I wanted to cum with Peter's huge cock in me. I wanted to feel his milk spray my insides.

"Oh, fuck me, this is it, I'm cuming. Oh, my God! Oh my God! Oh My Fucking God."

My pussy twitched and spasmed around Peter's hard pole. My body quivered and shook and I loved every fragile moment of it. It felt glorious.

Seconds later Peter was grunting and I could feel his cock getting harder inside me. He was going to cum at any moment. I was filled with an incredible mix of fear and excitement. Just as his grunting descended into a long, deep, loud moan, he pulled his cock out of me and shot a massive stream of cum across my belly and tits. He started jerking his cock and sent of two or three more blasts. My thighs, belly, tits and neck were covered in the stuff.

Peter threw me a towel to wipe myself down. Moments later I walked out through his door wearing one of Peter's college hoodies, my torn clothes in a supermarket bag.

******

When I got home I jumped in the shower. I had to wash myself again and again. I was sure that I still smelled of Peter's cum. I put my torn clothes in the trash and hid Peter's hoodie in the closet. Daniel was due back in the morning and I spent the night fitfully, sleeping poorly. Twice I woke up dreaming of Peter, penetrating me deeply, his cum flying over my body in great ropes. I masturbated both times leaving sticky wet patches on the sheets. When I though of Peter, my first emotion was always hate. He had been abusive, and rough, and disrespectful. What would I do if I got pregnant or got an STD from him? If felt ashamed, but more exhilarated than I had for years.

When I woke I changed the sheets and went to the airport to pick up Daniel. When he came to me I felt conflicting portions of excitement and guilt. I loved him, I still loved him and I still wanted him forever. He kissed me and squeezed my bum.

"God, I've missed you my love." he said.

"I missed you too, honey." I replied.

We chatted lightly as we walked to the car and then sat in silence as I drove him home. I could tell that he would want to have sex as soon as we got home. I didn't know what to do.

The second we were inside the house he dropped his bags and pulled me in for a deep loving kiss.

"I am so lucky to have you, Jillian." and he kissed me deeper, his tongue probing my mouth.

He started undoing my top and soon we were standing in front of each other just in our underwear. Daniel cupped my ass and kissed my neck. I continued to think that I could still smell Peter's cum on my body. I was worried that Daniel would taste it.

We moved to the bedroom and Daniel lay me down on the bed.

"Daniel, I want you to wear a condom." I said.

"Why baby?"

"I'm not on the pill."

"Yeah, but I always pull out. You like me cuming on your tits."

"I want you to cum in me this time. I'd like that."

"Okay I put a condom on when I'm getting close."

"No baby." I said "Please, put one on now."

Daniel looked at me for a moment, a puzzled look on his face. Then he went to the drawers and took out a box of condoms and put one on.

He walked slowly back to me. He knelt down at the foot of the bed between my legs and, while looking me right in the eye, he licked my snatch from bottom to top. He then took my clit in his mouth and swirled his tongue slowly over it. Good Lord that felt wonderful, I had missed him so much. He then moved his tongue to my opening and slowly lapped his tongue over, and into, my love tunnel. He stuck his tongue deep inside my pussy and licked the walls, even touching my G-spot, sending shivers through my body. Daniel spat on my twat, covering it with saliva, stood up and positioned his cock to enter me. He looked me in the eye and the pushed all the way home.

"Oh, Daniel." I cried out. "It feels so good to have you back inside me."

He started thrusting into me fast and hard. This was different for Daniel, was usually a sweet and gentle lover. He would slowly move inside me, building me to delicious orgasms, often making me come several times before he finally blew his load, usually over my tits and neck. My pearl necklace.

"Oh yeah, Daniel. I like it when you fuck me hard like this. Mmmm."

He increased his pace, thumping into furiously, almost violently.

"Slow, down honey, you're hurting me a little."

"Fuck you, you little cheating whore." He shouted pumping into me even harder.

I tried to sit up.

"What are you talking about, Daniel."

He grabbed my hands and held my down on the bed, pulling me close. My clit was squashed between us when he dove into me and it was driving me wild.

"You've been sleeping around while I was away! Do you know how many offers I've had, how many offers I have turned down, while I was away? I could have fucked my way through Seattle, but didn't for you. You couldn't last even a week without a dick up you, and you didn't even use a condom. You dumb little bitch. How the fuck could you do this to me, to us?"

I couldn't deny anything. I just took his punishment with delight. He had never been this forceful with me, and I was loving it.

"Oh my God! Your enjoying this. You fucking whore!"

"That's right Daniel. Tell me off! Fuck me till I'm sorry. Spank me, tie me down, tell me what filthy wanton slut I am. Then cum on my face. Yeah, do it. Do it to me! Fuck yeah. Oh, fucking God, I'm cuming. Keep fucking me Daniel. Ohhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, fuuuuuuuuuck. Yeah, woo! Fuck yeah, that's it. That's a good old fashioned fucking."

Daniel stared at me stunned and amazed. He kept fucking me. He tried to go faster and harder, but he was at his maximum.

"Come here, baby." I said to him "Let me help you finish."

He pulled out of me and knelt over my chest. I pulled the condom off him quickly and started to furiously jerk him off.

"Oh fucking Christ, Jillian. That feels so good. Oh God yeah. Fucking wank me. Urgh, argh, ohhh. Here it is!"

I quickly stuck my mouth over the end of his shiny knob and took his shots of seed into my throat. They were huge globs. I think he was turned on by what was happening to us as much as I was. I swallowed his cum and sucked on his cock as he kept on spasming. A swirled my tongue over his knob causing shivers to run through him. I think he had some pretty awesome orgasm after shocks.

******

Later, after we had showered, we sat on the bed together in our robes.

"I'm sorry I cheated on you, baby." I said to him softly "I didn't mean to hurt you. I just got caught up in the moment of something. It has never happened before. I love you and I want to be with you and I don't want to hurt you."

I took his hand and he squeezed mine.

"I understand, Jill." he replied after a while "I am hurt though."

He turned to me and kissed me sweetly on the lips.

"I want you to call this guy and tell him it is all over, okay"

Peter had not said anything about further meetings. I had felt like a used conquest after leaving his apartment. I was pretty sure that I was just a fling to him. He knew I was married, and he actually had no way of contacting me. He didn't have my phone number; he didn't even know my last name.

"I want you to promise me that you will call this off." Daniel said "Okay, baby."

I was unsure what to do. I didn't want to argue with Daniel after only just making up with him.

"I promise." I eventually said.

******

Two days later I stood outside Peter's apartment. I hesitated before knocking at the door. I was so angry with this guy, the way he had treated me was degrading in the worst way, and yet I felt excited to be here. I had promised Daniel that I would tell Peter that I would never see him again. I didn't want to lie to Daniel and say that I had done something I hadn't.

I finally knocked. I waited a long time, more than a minute, and then I heard movement on the other side. The peep hole went dark and the door opened.

12