Jillian Ch. 01

Story Info
Jillian goes online with a horny Dad.
2.4k words
3.93
59.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the very first time online together things went well. Jillian (that's me) had asked the room she was in if any dads were into their daughter's lingerie drawer. Out of the 4 million or so IM responses to the positive, I started to weed out the freaks, bots and weirdoes till I came to Jeff's response:

"Her panties are draped over my cock right now. Wanna watch?"

I decided to try this one:

"Sure – invite me."

The grainy cam video opened to the long legs, hard cock and flat stomach of a man in a chair. His body was laid out with his ass on the edge and his face just north of the camera's view. In his hand he held a pair of pale yellow panties, small bikinis with what looked like a lace fringe around the legs, crotch and waistband. The new IM interrupted my view:

"Like what you see, Jillian?"

"How big is it?"

"About 7 and a half. Think you can make it grow?"

"How?"

"Be her."

"OK. Tell me about her first."

The panties went over the hard cock, lying like an unpegged tent over its pole, as he leaned forward to type.

"She's 16, slender frame, blonde hair, a junior in high school."

Now his fist wrapped around the panties and he pumped his cock once.

"She a good girl? Slut? In between?"

There was a long pause, whether due to the internet or some indecision was impossible to say as the camera scene seemed to freeze as well. Then he was stroking the yellow panties again up and down his cock very slowly. He leaned forward to type.

"In between I think. At least one guy has fucked her but my wife says she stops at blowing her current boyfriend."

"mmmmmmmmmmm bet you'd like to see that."

"My God yes."

"How does she dress? Slutty?"

"Not really. Normal teenage girl clothes I guess. Short skirts and little tops mostly. She's very feminine."

"But you can't get the boyfriend out of your mind, right?"

"mmmmmmmmmmmm love to watch him doing her. Would love to catch her sucking him off."

"So is this just fantasy for you? I mean you don't really want to do her yourself do you?"

"No – strictly fantasy. I would never want to fuck her up. I love her and she's really a good kid."

"Good."

"Yeah, I also don't want to go to jail lol."

"Right."

"Be her for me?"

"OK, but tell me more first. What kinds of lingerie does she wear? What size are her tits?"

"You sound like a guy now."

"No way lol."

"Well no matter, you can never tell on the fucking internet anyhow. Do you do phone or cam?"

"Nope."

"Well fuck I want to cum anyhow. Make me cum."

"OK, but again what size are her tits?"

"Small – 32 A or B cup I guess it depends on how the bra is made. But she's pretty small there and usually goes without at home and in the summer."

"mmmmmmmmmmm nice."

"You must be bi then at least right?"

"Yep! I've been with two girls so far – but I'm mainly straight and have a bf. He's away at college so I get lonely.....lol"

"mmmmmmmmmm Jillian be her. Hey, I love that name Jillian – very feminine sounding and cute."

"TY"

He was still stroking it slowly, bunching the panty material up to the head and then back down. It seemed like he didn't want to create contact with the skin on his hand, so was strictly using the lacey panties to do the trick. It probably gave him the illusion of her body better than straight masturbation would have.

"So what does she have in her lingerie drawer? And do you play with her stuff a lot?"

"Whenever I can. Lotta guys on here will join me with their daughter's things or wife's panties and we cum together. It's better when it's a daughter's stuff. And it's better when I can find a real girl (!!??) to be her while I do it."

"She have lots of nice things?"

"Fuck yeah. Her mom takes her to V.S. like all the time."

"Kewl mom!"

"Well yeah I guess but like I said I think it's turning her kind of slutty. But my wife gives her stuff to make up for not being around much."

"Why isn't she around?"

"She's an exec in a big 10 accounting firm and they keep those people on the road visiting customers all the time."

"Guess you don't get laid much then, huh?"

"Well she's great when she's here – but she isn't except about every second weekend at least now when it's so busy there."

I could see a wet spot developed on the back panel of the bikinis as he rubbed it up and down the fat cock. It looks like the cock had disappeared inside the panties and the spot was growing from his leaking precum.

"So mom lets her get slut-stuff?"

"mmmmmmmmmm my wife says it's cute. I went crazy at first but I backed off when my wife got pissed at me."

"Wife didn't mind her fucking or giving head?"

"Lol a little I guess, but she reminded me of when we started fucking in high school. I think she regrets just having been with me all this time and never experiencing other guys and sex and stuff. So she says our daughter is just exploring and that it's natural in a girl her age. She just put her on the pill right away."

"Yeah."

"So she takes her out and it's like I can't believe the bras, panties, thongs, teddies she gets her. I don't know if it's really why she's becoming a slut but it sure gave her the uniform to go with it."

"lol. But it also got you really interested in her stuff. What's her name?"

"Beth."

"And she's cute? Hot?"

"Well I think she's really hot. She has an amazing ass even if her tits are a little small. A nice slender waist. And she's very pretty. Unbelievable in the summer when I see her in a bikini."

"Pic? Of her?"

"Aaahh well not on this computer."

"OK."

"You have pics Jillian?"

"Yeah, I'll show you later if this goes well and we get along."

"Just one to get me going?"

From the look of the hard cock snaking under the small panties, and from the wet spot he'd made on them I figured he was already going. But then I figured what the hell and sent him off one of me topless. While we waited I stopped chatting and just watched him on cam. He looked really nice with strong abs and a nice looking, just moderately hairy chest. I hadn't seen enough of his cock but what I had seen looked really nice – long enough without being huge, thick and veiny with a beautiful full mushroom head.

"Oh my God – fuck that's nice."

"TY."

"Your tits are only a little bigger than Beth's. Nice. And I love your trimmed bush. It's cute nowadays to see a girl online whose cunt isn't shaved."

"lol don't I know it."

"Yeah. Now fuck be her! I need to cum."

So I told Jeff a story. But I wasn't Beth for him. I told him the story instead. About Beth. And me. Jillian. How we meet in college. How we become friends. How I seduce her one snowy night in her dorm room. How we become lovers. How we do 3 ways with my bf. How I can get Beth to do anything for me in bed. How Beth takes me home for the holidays, and how he (Jeff) and I end up fucking in her room while she's out Christmas shopping with her mom. How he has me dress in her sexiest panty and bra set. How he has me use her shampoo first. And her body lotion. How he calls me 'Beth' to wake me from a pretend sleep, and gets to see my little tits almost falling out of a slutty bra as I sit up. How I massage his cock through his pants. And drop them, and suck him off, and then let him strip his daughter's panties from me, and fuck me till we hear Beth and her mom pull in the driveway in the car. How he pulls out of my cunt and raises up over me to present his cock to 'Beth's' lips after I beg him not to cum in my unprotected pussy. How he cums in my mouth and I swallow it all down just as we hear the trunk of the car slam and they begin to bring in their finds. How he dresses fast and begins to run out till I stop him with: "Next time you and I can do this with Beth in person. Don't worry. I know how to get her to join us." And he looks at me dumbfounded and runs down to greet them while I clean up the room and air out the cum and cunt scented sheets. Oh, and get out of her undies and into my own clothes before she comes up to show me the gifts.

Well it definitely got to him. I was typing like mad but watching him stroke on the screen at the same time. All the way through he was writing little comments – mostly just standard "mmmmmmmmm"s and "wow"s but half way though as I was describing eating Beth's pussy in her room an "Oh my God I'm gonna cum." And then some "Fuck, you're amazing. Are you really a girl?" and then "Hard again" and then he came again as I was sucking him off from his daughter's bed. I saw the first load shoot into Beth's panties over the cam link, and later saw the second load shoot up over his belly and up to his chest with the panties now lying wet and sticky on his thigh. For a moment on that second cum I saw his face dip into the view of the camera – very nice! Then I shut down the cam as he went off to clean up.

When he came back his pants were on and the yellow panties were nowhere to be seen. But his chest was bare which I liked. Again I caught a quick glimpse of his face as he sat down. I waited for him to type.

"Fuck that was amazing. You're unbelievable."

I waited.

"You there? I really liked that you played her lover and that it was us fucking not me doing her."

Now I wrote back.

"Yeah it adds to the anticipation for you – and me lol."

"I can't believe you made me cum twice."

"Where are the panties?"

"In the sink soaking."

"Damn! I wanted you to lick them out for us?"

"You mean swallow my own cum? Wow!"

"You never have? Don't lie now! Lol"

"Well yeah. I have. But with other guys who are doing it too. It's embarrassing in front of a girl."

"OK, but next time Jeff. Were you thinking about Beth being a slut the whole time?"

"Kinda. But kinda wishing it was true and I really could fuck you."

"Or me and Beth. Maybe next time."

"Hey Jillian. I gotta know. Are you really a girl? Is that pic you?"

"lol would it matter?"

"Fuck – you are a guy! I knew it."

"Well who knows? But really would it matter?"

"Shit I don't know – I came like a firehose there lol."

"Yeah even the 2nd load shot up high on your chest. Nice chest by the way."

"TY. But if you're a guy..."

"Then what? "

"Well I mean that's hot too in a different way."

"You said you jerk off here with other guys."

"mmmm yeah."

"And all that picturing of Beth sucking her bf's cock. You like her serving cock don't you."

"Oh my God yeah."

"Get's you hot to think of a thick cock going in between her slutty lips."

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

"Does her bf have a nice cock?"

"Fuck I don't know. I've never seen it."

"But you'd like to?"

Here's where he paused again. The camera went off. I didn't think he was going to answer. And then:

"Yeah I guess I would."

"You imagine it's a big thick cock riding between those lips."

"mmmmmmmmmmmm"

"Does he always cum in her mouth in your fantasy? Or ever pull out and cum on her face and tits?"

"Both – he's into dominating her. I mean in my fantasies. It gets me wicked hot to see him controlling her mouth and cunt."

"And she always swallows or licks it up for him?"

"mmmmm yeah. She loves the taste of his sperm in her mouth."

"So when you're watching her head bob up and down on his dick, do you ever think of what it would be like if it was your mouth?"

"Oh my god yeah. It gets me soooooo hard."

"Him cumming in your mouth instead of Beth's. Or maybe he has the 2 of you share a blowjob on him."

"Fuck you're getting me hard again."

"Well her bf is at least. Tell me about him."

"He's big. Like 6' 4" or something. Which is ok cause Beth is tall for a girl. She's almost 5' 8". They're both basketball players. Bill – that's her bf - is in incredible shape."

"It's why you're dying to watch them fuck or suck. Your only problem is you don't know whether after you'd rather eat her or blow him – but both ways I bet you've imagined licking his cum up after."

"Yeah but how come I'm doing all the telling? I still can't tell if you're a guy or not."

"What do you think?"

"I think you are. "

"But you still want me to make you cum?"

"Yeah. I do."

"Then meet me here tomorrow night around 9. Have a different pair of her panties. I prefer the bikinis to her thongs by the way. Oh, and a couple of her bras for me. Oh, and a pic – a clean one! – of her. I gotta see this cute little slut of yours."

"I don't know....."

"And I'll show you the rest of my pics too then."

"Maybe."

"Be here – remember that part 2 of the story has Beth in bed with us together. So whether I'm male or female there will be pussy for you to lick and suck."

"Fuck – you are a guy!"

"Be here tomorrow night. Good bye for now, lover."

I signed off. He'd be back. So would I.