Jill's Affair Abruptly Ends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would have aborted the fetus except that I feared hell fire for 'murder' at that time. And I even considered putting him up for adoption, but I was unwilling to carry a fetus to term, only to give it up. And then when I told you I was pregnant, you promptly asked me to marry you - you were certain it was your child and you were the only one who loved me. So I agreed even though I deceived you."

Through the years of our marriage I was promiscuous sexually but experienced nothing but a cheap thrill that left me hating myself after each secret meeting. By way of contrast, my 'Hulk,' always gave me pleasure, and I crave that pleasure now.

As you know, my first failed bout of therapy, was right after Bobby started Pre-K. What you don't know is that I became a passive lesbian partner briefly with that therapist. I then gave up Counseling where I had been trying to cure my compulsive behavior.

The recent Counselor thinks after just four sessions I am ready to be a 'full participant' in the Human Race.' For what it's worth, you were the last man in my body!"

Now that you know all of this, would you like to move back into our condo with me and Bobby?

If your answer is 'No' for fear that I might change back to the way I was someday in the future, then I understand and certainly see your point of view. We can continue as is right now.

If your answer is 'Yes,' just tell me so, and can you move back in this weekend?

JC

Harold was not the brightest light on the block but after reading the letter three times he got it! He sat on the toilet stool until the leg circulation was cut off momentarily in his massive legs. He went deep in thought through the worst case scenario for each of her revelations.

Harold took out his cell phone and dialed Jill's cell phone voice mail, and said, "Yes. I will see you Friday evening."

The End

Share this Story

Similar Stories

An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
In Her Eyes A husband doesn't like what he sees.in Loving Wives
Already Gone A wife and her lover plot but the husband is a step ahead.in Loving Wives
Trying to Reclaim My Marriage Pushed too far and taken advantage of no more.in Loving Wives
Dawn: A Cheating Slut Wife Wife is caught and pays.in Loving Wives
More Stories