Jill's Trip to the Sex Shop

Story Info
1st-time, Vanilla sex female buys a vibrator but gets more.
5.8k words
4.39
72.6k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xvirgin
Xvirgin
23 Followers

* ~ Prelude ~ *

Her friend's squeaky and nearly-screamed exclamation of "You don't have a vibrator?!" kept circling in Jill's mind. She never really needed one...or so she thought.

Since her recent divorce, Jill had spent most of her free time reading and watching online porn. She read explicit stories akin to her fantasies, and she learned she didn't know quite as much about sex at all. The online sites left her dripping wet and extremely frustrated, with nothing and no one to wrap her legs around.

Jill spent a great deal of research on what type of vibrator to get, and she watched porn how-to's and scenes. It seemed like something she should definitely purchase. But she couldn't purchase one online because she didn't know if she'd be home to receive it. And she was leery about going into a store because of all the sordid rumors about them; not to mention the porn stories she'd read!

A couple of nights of frustration later, Jill determined to buy one the next day. She pulled up a porn clip and watched a female being bound and gagged and forced to cum repeatedly while her dom lover teased and fucked her with a vibrator. Jill fell to sleep sopping wet and frustrated, but still a bit apprehensive about her trip.

* ~ Chapter One ~ *

Jill drifted off into a deep sleep, where she dreamt about going to the sex store. All of her fears coupled with the video clip came to life in her dream.

***

In the dream, she seemed to know exactly where to find the sex shop. During the ride, she debated with herself whether she wanted the shop empty or full. Not making any decision, she was not upset by seeing the empty parking lot in the middle of the day. Good, at least I won't have to face any people I know! Jill thought to herself, pulling an argument for why she wanted an empty store. Then again, she didn't want to be watched, either, by a store clerk.

Pulling herself together, she got out of the car and triple-checked the lock. She didn't normally do this, but she was lingering, disbelieving she was actually here. She had her online printouts of her top choices with her, so she knew what to ask for. And she had a list of questions for the salesperson, based on her research. She had done her research, so that gave her the encouragement to enter the store.

The entrance was a double-door setting, with a vestibule between the two sets of doors. The pause before entering the main part of the store provided time for her eyes to adjust from the brightness of the sun to the dimly lit interior. Jill also took some time to breathe deeply a few times.

As she pushed through the second set of double doors, Jill clutched her papers and took a final gulp of air. You can do this! The interior was dimly lit and filled with all kinds of colors and lights and blatant sex on display! Jill could not believe it. She didn't quite know where to look first.

Fearing she'd remain in place and never move, Jill willed her feet to walk. Once moving, she began randomly walking the aisles, looking at everything. Many of the items she had seen or read about: dildos, BDSM toys, vibrators, blow-up dolls, etc. Some she had never seen before: double-pronged vibrators, eggs, butt plugs, men's masturbation devices, etc.

Jill was lost in a sex world. As she continued walking and staring and imagining, she knew she was becoming very wet. It had been three years since the divorce, and three years without sex. Her libido was on overdrive.

MEANWHILE, as Jill walked into the shop, she was watched, unbeknownst to her, by the one employee in the store. Jake had worked there since the shop opened, and he was considering buying out the owner. Jake had seen it all. But he was mildly intrigued as he watched Jill come in, gripping papers in her hand, semi-professionally dressed. She was in a long black woolen coat, which she unbelted and unbuttoned to reveal a pale pink soft sweater, lightly accentuating her pert breasts (which Jake determined to be B-cups) and a solid black pair of leggings. He could not see what type of shoes she wore.

At first, he thought she was an advertiser, coming there to sell radio time or a coupon book or billboards, and he was immediately annoyed. He hated dealing with salespeople, especially advertisers-regardless of how attractive they were! He grumbled under his breath and was glad he was watching from the back room. She only took two steps into the shop before stopping. She appeared to be frozen. Maybe she would get so nervous and just walk out. He'd seen it before.

But Jill did not leave. With agitated curiosity, Jake watched Jill take a tentative step forward, followed by another before she stopped looking mechanical and just walked. She walked the aisles, as many first-timers do-and Jake could tell this was her first time to any sex store-but she did not show a look of surprise or haughtiness, like most of the newbs; she looked horny. A grin involuntarily spread across his face.

Jake continued to watch as Jill wandered through the store. He felt himself getting excited. It had been a long time since anyone like this had turned up in the shop, and just the two of them there! She turned a corner to walk down another aisle, and Jake saw the flash of papers in her hand as she turned. She clearly wasn't selling anything, so what in the hell were those papers?

Jake used the camera's controller to zoom in closer. The camera shot in, displaying pictures of sex toys. Hmmm, she's done her homework! Even better! Jake's grin grew wider. So she had some experience after all. This could turn out to be a very fun day, indeed. He continued to watch her snake the aisles, landing in the BDSM section. From the back, Jake directed the cameras to follow Jill closely and zoom in on her body.

He first went to her feet, as he could not see the shoes. She wore three-inch heeled black boots. Jake thought they'd be a lot sexier if they were four- or five-inch heels, but he was nonetheless pleased to see heels. Next, he zoomed over her legs, which the leggings proudly displayed. They were toned, and he yearned to run his hands up and down their length.

Jill's coat covered most of her mid-section and torso, but by finagling just right, Jake could zoom in on her breasts. He couldn't be sure, but he thought he could see some nips poking through the light sweater. Jake felt his cock twitch at the thought of bringing those nips out into the open and tweaking them. And since she was in the BDSM aisle, he also thought of fastening some nipple clamps to them. He lowered his hand and gave his cock a couple of rough strokes over his jeans.

He moved the camera upwards again and saw the tell-tale flushness of pink around her neck. Her skin was more pink than her sweater. Moving up still, he saw the flush continued to her cheeks. And her blue eyes were glassy under her blond bangs. The remainder of her hair was tied in a tight ponytail running down to her mid-shoulders. Jake was very pleased with what he saw.

As Jill turned into the men's section, Jake made his move to the floor. He knew Jill's mind must be on overload for her to be in this section. He snuck up behind her. Approaching her, he gauged her height to be six inches shorter than his 6'2", and with her three-inch heels, it would put her at 5'3" barefoot. Perfection.

His sneakers on the carpeted floor made no sound. He purposefully and silently invaded her personal space before asking in a quiet but deep voice, "Can I help you with anything?"

Jill, startled, eked out a scream, lost her balance and nearly fell into Jake. He quickly caught her, careful to rub his arm across her breasts and make it look like she had done it, and set her right again. While rubbing his arm across her breasts, he could feel her hard nipples, and he felt himself shift in his boxers.

In the two-second interval after being righted, Jill was able to take in Jake's entire presence. She had to look up as she meekly thanked him and apologized for her fright. He had a good six inches of imposing height on her. He looked to be her age with blond hair and blue eyes- a combination she was a sucker for. During the collision, she was sure it must have appeared like she had pressed her breasts against his arm, and she was also sure he could feel her nipples were hard! Her flush deepened more to red.

All of her scenarios of going into a sex store contained female employees. The illicit and nefarious other doings were always done by men frequenting the shop, or the owner in the back. Even all the online demonstrations were done by females! Jill had so many intimate questions and she didn't know what to do. Her eyes flitted without seeing, helplessly groping for a way to flee the store due to her inexperience and lack of female help.

"No need for apologies, Miss," Jake said in a most velvety of voices. "Is there something I can help you find?" he said while glancing at the men's selection of masturbation devices.

The flush deepened yet again, "Oh, n-no," she managed what she hoped was a smile, "I was just, um, just looking around."

"Mmm hmm. Feel free! The store is all yours today. If you have questions or need help finding anything, just let me know. My name is Jake," he flashes her a smile that was far more confident than her meek one.

"Thank you. ...Jake," she added as an afterthought. She did NOT want to be intimidated. So it's a male, so what? Big deal.

Jake takes a step backwards in an attempt to let her browse, but then stops. "Are you looking for something in particular? I could maybe point you in the right direction...unless you're looking for a blowjob robot for your penis?" Jake purposefully emphasized the "naughty" words, trying to gauge Jill's comfort level. It helped that they happened to be standing directly in front of said devices.

Jill, following Jake's gaze to the merchandise, blushed even deeper. She opens her mouth to say something, but as she had nothing to say, she shuts it again. Jake smiles inwardly, as her reaction tells him everything he needed to know.

"Look, I can tell this is your first time in a store like this," Jake softened his tone. "I've been here for 18 years. I know all the products, and I've seen all the customers. And I'm sure you were hoping for a female employee, right?"

Surprised, Jill responds, "Y-yes, I was. And yes, I am here for the first time." She felt a little more relaxed, despite her pussy was getting wetter. In her state, she wouldn't put it past herself to jump this guy right here in the store! Get a grip, Jill!

"I see you have papers there. Would you like to start again?" Smiling, Jake sticks out his hand and says, "Hi, I'm Jake. Can I help you find anything...?"

Jill laughs, relaxes some more and takes his hand and shakes it. Jake drags his thumb over the back of her hand before releasing it. The touch made Jill's pussy clench. Fuck! Just concentrate on the purchase and leave! "I'm Jill. And actually, I brought in some pictures of things I saw online, and I did have some questions..." Jill awkwardly waves her papers, feeling like a complete idiot. Who brings research to these places?!

"That's great." Jill eyes him skeptically. "No, really, I'm serious," he smiles at her. "You'd be surprised what first-timers do in here. They have no idea, get all embarrassed and can't utter what it is they're seeking. I can tell you are not embarrassed, and you know what it is you're looking for. I appreciate that!" Jake smiles again.

Jill can't help but smile back. Her ego has been sufficiently stroked for doing homework and being appreciated. She feels emboldened to ask her questions. He is, after all, an employee, and he probably has seen plenty of worse things than the likes of me! "Okay. Thank you. Jake." She smiles. "I, um, was looking to buy a vibrator. I-I have never bought one before, and so I did some research and came across a couple different options I liked. And I have some questions," she shows him her two choices.

Jake takes a look at her papers over her shoulder without taking them, forcing himself into her space more. "Oh yeah, those are good choices. We have both of those in stock. I can take you to them...unless you really need a blowjob robot?" he teases.

"Uh, yeah, "Jill smiles back, "I sort of got lost in the entire selection."

"It's easy to do. Here, follow me." Jake leads Jill to the vibrator section, placing his hand on the small of her back. He points to her two selections, then asks, "What size were you looking for?"

"Oh, um, nine inches," she quietly replies. Speaking to a male was a lot harder than she thought.

Jake nods, "Hmm, a little thing like you? Are you sure you want nine inches? They're awfully thick," he takes the opportunity to look her over from head to heeled boot, all in the name of assisting the customer. His cock responds appreciatively in his jeans.

Jill blushes again. "Oh, well, um, the size was recommended by a friend," she lowers her eyes to the ground.

"No, no, nothing to be embarrassed or upset about. I only ask, because I've done this so often. If you're sure you can handle nine inches, go for it! More power to you...and him." Jake winks.

Jill flounders, staring at the wall of vibrators. There are so many different shapes, sizes, colors. One even purports to be the mold of a porn star's penis! Jill glances from the 9" vibe to the 6" vibe-a size she's more familiar with. Jake sees her shifting glances and offers, "Most women are used to a six-inch cock. It's the average size of men out there. Myself, I'm a bit bigger than average. I have eight inches." He reaches for the 8" vibe and pulls it off the hook. Handing it to her, he says, "Do you think you can handle that?" Jake's voice becomes a bit husky at the question.

"Oh, uh, well..." Jill is startled. Is it just that I'm horny, because it sounded like he was offering his own cock to me! No, no, it can't be that. He helps people all day long. He would get in trouble if he made lewd offers. He probably is just being helpful because I told him it's my first vibrator. "I-to tell you the truth, I'm really not sure. Talking about it and seeing it is something totally different," she gestures to the box in her hand.

Without a beat, Jake asks, "Would you like to see it?" But instead of opening the box, he moves to unzip his fly and reach in.

"Oh, no! Please, no!" Jill says nervously, yet can't help but look at his crotch and wonder whether it's really eight inches.

"No problem at all. We aim to please here, Miss," Jake says with a smile, pulling out his half-erect penis.

"Oh!" Jill looks away, unable to believe his cock is out! It does look impressive, and it's not fully grown!

Jake grabs Jill's hand and places it on his cock. It pulses once as he wraps her fingers around it. "See? These vibrators say "real feel", but I think you can't really get the real feel from anything but a live cock." Jill grimaces and looks away. Jake takes her chin and moves it to the direction of his cock. "No, you need to feel and look. This will help you select the best vibe for you. Have you had one this big before?" Jake stares at her.

Jill flushes the deepest red yet. She cannot believe what is happening; and so quickly he did it! She starts to feel very uncomfortable, like this is no longer the borderline flirtatious banter they had going. Sure, she's horny, but does she want to do it in a sex shop and with a stranger-and one who seems to be forcing her at that?? "I-I-I'm sorry, but I'm really uncomfortable with this," Jill is pleased her voice sounds even albeit staccato-y. She sounds rational, so Jake is sure to stop everything.

Jake's grip tightens on Jill's hand, forcing her to squeeze harder against his growing cock. He leans in to whisper in her ear, "Are you sure you're not comfortable? Because I have a suspicion that you are far more comfortable than you're admitting. Let me guess: divorced, too long without sex, friend tells you a vibe's a great substitute, so you get up the courage to walk in here. How close am I?"

A moan escapes Jill's mouth from his breath on her ear. She feels her knees get weak. "I-you're very close," she answers huskily, but then quickly strives to regain her composure. "But-but I'm not here for this. I just came in to make a purchase and leave."

Jake does not let up on his grip. He takes his hand from her chin and places it on the opposite side of her head as him, and pulls her head in closer to his mouth. Still whispering in her ear, says, "I think not. I'm right so far, let me continue. I think you're horny as all hell being in this place and talking to me. And I think you like my cock in your hand. Am I right?"

"I am not going to dignify that with an answer!" Jill tries to sound haughty.

"No need to yell; I'm right here." He grins in her ear. "Tell me, Jill, what will I find if I put my hand down your leggings and onto your pussy? Will I find it wet?"

Jill breathes out slowly. She does not want to be here. Yet she is making no move to leave. Her hand is wrapped around a strange guy's cock, and it's making her pulse race. Plus, she can feel herself dripping. A drop actually dripped out as he asked her the last question. She has no words. She can think of nothing to tell him. She breathes out again slowly.

"Hmmm. No answer. Okay. I will see for myself, then." And without hesitation, Jake removes his hand from Jill's head and slips it down her leggings from the back, squeezing her ass as his arm descends. He quickly reaches her pussy and drags his middle finger up the length of her slit, not touching her clit. His finger slides easily. "Hmmm, you are dripping wet," Jake says, as his cock pulses in her hand. "Are you a slut?"

"NO!" Jill screams, moving to grab Jake's hand out from her leggings, but her movements only serve to push his finger into her cunt.

"Mmm, sooo wet, Jill."

She wriggles and tries to take back her hand that's on Jake's cock at the same time as moving away from him, hoping his hand will come out on its own. "Where are you going? Not trying to get away from me, I hope...slut." He still whispers this into Jill's ear, as his grip on her tightens instantaneously with her movements. He pushes his finger in all the way.

"Ohhh!" Jill struggles to maintain her composure, but she finds it increasingly difficult as Jake moves his finger around inside her pussy.

"Yeah, that's what I thought. You like my cock in your hand, and you like my fingers up your cunt. Right?" Jake pushes a second finger up.

The additional finger sends Jill off balance, and she leans against Jake. Her hand is still in his, both over his cock, and he is fully erect now. "That's right, Jill, you can lean on me," he says, as he thrusts his fingers in and out hard. A loud sloshing noise fills the room as he shoves her juices in and out. "Oh, fuck yeah. You are SO wet, Jill. You want this cock in you?"

"No," she mumbles. "Please stop."

Jake laughs. "You want me to stop? You don't want me to stop. Or do you say that because you want to suck my cock? Is that what you want, slut?" Jake takes his hand out of her leggings, and takes her hand off his cock.

Jill moans as his fingers come out of her pussy, instantly feeling the loss. She has no time to mourn, though, as Jake pushes her shoulders down, causing her to kneel on the ground. He grabs the back of her head with one hand and his cock in the other. "Open."

Jill stares up at him blankly. Is he expecting me to give him a blowjob?! This cannot be happening! No one has ever treated her this way before.

Jake pulls her ponytail back harshly, causing Jill to scream in pain. As she screams, Jake places her cock on her tongue. "That's a good girl. Now suck it." Jill looks up at him, tasting his precum on her tongue. She involuntarily licks and swallows. "That's right. Now suck the whole thing."

Xvirgin
Xvirgin
23 Followers
12