Jill's World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sometimes we find ourselves in a position where we accidentally or unintentionally or contrary to our own best interests, put someone in an authoritative position over us. Like an abusive parent would be your parent regardless. Perhaps a friend has asserted some control over you? Made you do things that you did not want to do. Like Farin trying to force you to come out in public at school. Is anyone actively pressuring you to do anything that you do not want to do?"

"No." I answered. "No Mrs. Lane, nothing like that. What did Farin say?" I knew it was a bad idea to ask that as the words left my lips.

"Carrie, you know I can't tell you anything about my conversation with Farin. But, why do you ask? Is there something that Farin knows that you aren't telling me? What is happening? If someone is coercing you to do things you don't want to do that is illegal Carrie. It isn't your fault. You are a victim and need protection and they, if they are adults, need to be punished and taught that it is not okay or they will continue to do this to other young girls."

"Mrs. Lane, I have no idea what you think I have been doing, but there is nothing to tell. I don't know what misinformation you have been given, but it is wrong. I just broke up with Farin. It isn't some conspiracy of grand scales." I was quite irritated and I'm sure it showed.

"Okay Carrie." She answered. "You don't have to tell me. Everything we discuss is confidential though. I hope you know that I would never allow our conversations to harm you."

"Great." I muttered. "Look, honestly Mrs. Lane, I think this is a waste of both our time. I am really doing great living with my dad. We were talking about colleges this weekend and I hadn't even given that much thought before. I truly feel like things are pulling together. I got a job now and I don't have a girlfriend constantly trying to get me to kiss her and hold her hand in the hallway. I really don't think you will hear anything bad about me anymore. So, you let me know what I need to do to stop these meetings from happening."

"Carrie, you know some people pay to have someone listen to their problems. You get this opportunity for free. But, you want to know what it will take to stop having to see me after school every day? I need you to talk to me, to open up and tell me what was going on that was interfering with your life. Simple as that. So, tell me something that happened, just one thing, that distracted you in school."

She was never going to let me go. I would be here after school for the rest of the year. "What if I just take a nap after school and we pretend we talked?" I asked.

"Nice try Carrie, but I get paid regardless, so we may as well make it worth your time." She chuckled.

I groaned in frustration. "Fine. Farin was always trying to force me to hold her hand and kiss her in public. In the halls. In the classrooms. At lunch. At cheerleading. It didn't matter, she wanted everyone to see us together. She wanted to be a public couple and the talk of the school. And you know what? It finally worked because Friday the entire school was talking about Carrie the lesbo switching over to team Farin. And it was extremely uncomfortable and embarrassing for me. I did not want that attention and even over the weekend she still wanted more and more. And I couldn't take it anymore so I broke up with her. You want to know who tried to make me do things I didn't want to do? It was Farin. And I loved her, I did, I just did not want the notoriety."

"So, how was that? Enough for today?" I asked angrily. Everything I had just said came flowing out of my mouth like a dam breaking. Of course I could never tell her the truth. But as those words came out, I realized how true it was and it broke my heart a little. Because I really did love Farin, her ruse had worked. But I did not want to cry in front of the shrink.

"Yes Carrie, I think that is a great start. I will see you tomorrow and we will talk about why you don't like to be the center of attention." Mrs Lane stood and opened the door for me.

"See you tomorrow." I mumbled on my way out. I went to my car and drove to Jill's house without a glance backwards. I blared the music to drown out my self-pity.

When I finally got to Jill's house at 4:00, I only barely remembered to slide my panties off and hang them on the rear view mirror. That of course meant pulling my shorts off and then putting them back on. Perhaps there was an advantage to skirts after all. I blushed thinking of Julie seeing that later. This was really going to be uncomfortable having her see me running around like a slut.

But, there was nothing for it right now, I had to see what was in store for me. I locked my door and headed to Jill's front door.

Sue answered it and smiled at me as she let me inside. She was dressed in nothing but a flowery kimono. "Just go ahead and take your clothes off here at the door every day." Sue told me. "Fold them up neatly and set everything but your shoes on the arm of that chair." She pointed at a leather lounge chair to the right side of the front door. I guess I should have figured that I would be naked a lot, but I still wasn't prepared for it and fumbled a bit getting out of my clothes.

"Sweetie, you know I love you, but you really need to move a bit faster. Jill is not going to be lenient with you. You know what she expects. Don't question her like you did Darla, she is fair but firm."

I finished quickly and folded my clothes roughly and placed them on the arm of the chair.

"Okay, we are going to go into the basement. Follow me." Sue smiled.

She led the way downstairs and the room was prepared with a television on a cart. Frozen on the screen was a picture of me, quite naked, on my knees in this very room about to confront a standing Jill. I remembered it quite vividly.

I looked around, the room was mostly open and clear. The mattresses had been removed but there were a couple of exercise mats on the floor. Then, I saw her. Jill was gorgeous, devastatingly, dangerously gorgeous. Her long black hair was drawn up and braided in a circle around her head. It was very nostalgic and regal.

Upon her head, entwined within the braids of her raven colored hair, was a silver circlet. Flowing across her body like a layer of skin was a blue gown of silk, the sides slit all the way to her hips. As she walked towards me I could tell she wore no bra as her breasts moved independently, swaying side to side with each step. Her hips swayed so enticingly, the naked skin from her hip to her ankle showing with each movement of her legs, left, right, left, right. And the silk clung to her, so she looked nearly naked, each curve of her body shown so perfectly.

I exhaled loudly as she approached. She was just so... beautiful.

Jill smiled at me. "You are on time. That is good. I wouldn't want to have to add any more punishments, you already have quite a few." She was so close I could smell her perfume now. She reached out and pinched my right nipple in her fingertips. I gasped and my body shuddered.

She laughed. "You had an orgasm last night didn't you?"

I looked down at her feet. "Yes Mistress." I whispered, and I let out a sob that she knew, and not only that she knew, but that it embarrassed me to have done so.

"Oh Carrie, that is not good." She purred and gave my nipple a hard twist. I yelped.

"Tsk Tsk Tsk. Such a naughty girl." Jill whispered in my ear. "Naughty girls must be punished don't you think Carrie?"

"Y-yes Mistress." I sobbed.

"How many punishments did you have before you betrayed me with your greedy little cunt?" Jill asked.

"Eight Mistress." I answered.

"Is she right Sue?" Jill asked. I had forgotten all about Sue when Jill came into view.

"Yes Mistress, slutball is correct." Sue smiled.

Jill giggled. "Slutball, how appropriate." She had walked completely around me while talking to me and to Sue and now she stood in front of me again and pinched my left nipple and gave it a small twist. I moaned.

"So, let's start with some warm ups. Body, mind and spirit. The body is the easiest and yet this country is so full of fat people. Go to the exercise mat and give me thirty sit ups, Sue will hold your feet down."

I was surprised to put it mildly. This was far from what I was expecting. I walked over to the exercise mats waiting for the other foot to drop, but it never did. Sue held my feet and I did twenty sit-ups without resting. The next five were a struggle. The last five were excruciating and nearly brought me to tears of exhaustion.

"Twenty push ups." Was all she said. I rolled over and with my knees on the floor began. Jill laughed and said, "No, real push ups." I straightened my legs and started again.

I made it without stopping, though the last few were perhaps wobbly. In the end I collapsed onto my belly, breathing heavily.

"What do you girls do in gym class these days?" She asked.

"We are doing gymnastics and ran a mile today." I panted. "Mistress."

"How fast was your mile?" She asked me.

"It was under eight minutes Mistress." I answered.

"Unacceptable. The next time you run, you will run, not jog. It must be under seven minutes or you will be punished." Jill scolded me for meeting the school's requirements.

"Fifty." She said as Sue handed me a jump rope.

I started skipping rope and she laughed. "No. Jump don't skip".

I stopped and looked puzzled. Sue took the rope and demonstrated. "Like this slutball." She smiled and started jumping with her feet together. She was really fast, like a boxer.

Sue stopped and handed me the rope again. I couldn't get the rhythm and kept hitting my feet every few jumps. "You are using up my valuable time Carrie. Do better." Jill admonished.

I got marginally better, but it was clearly still a work in progress when I finished fifty jumps. I was absolutely exhausted or so I thought.

"Twenty-five squats." Jill told me as I wanted nothing more than to relax.

I looked at her pleadingly, but her eyes were even and unrelenting. I started doing squats, hating the feeling of my sex and ass opening to the air as I descended each time. This normally would not have been an issue, doing squats that is, but I was already so physically tired it was causing me some difficulty.

When I finished, I fell forward flat on my face.

"Pathetic. Get up." Jill admonished me.

I pushed myself to my feet and panted, my breathing was so fast and heart beat so hard, I was hoping that she was done.

"It's in your head Carrie." Jill told me as she poked her finger into my forehead roughly. "You are not that out of shape. You just think you are. Let's move to the next thing, I think you will enjoy it." She grabbed me by my nipple and led me over to the television screen where I saw myself frozen on the matted floor in front of her from two days ago.

"Kneel down." She told me and I did as she instructed. She then guided my hands and feet and knees and head around, moving every bit of my body with verbal instructions and physical manipulation until I was kneeling, my right ankle over my left, body perpendicular to the floor. My knees were wide apart, far beyond shoulder width, exposing my hairless vagina to whoever was in front of me. My shoulders were back, thrusting my breasts out as if in offering. My hands were behind my neck with my fingers interwoven.

"This is presentation position two. Remember it forever. When I tell you to go to presentation position two, this is how I expect you to position yourself, immediately." Jill instructed.

"Now, move your right foot off your left and with your knees as they are now, separate your feet slightly, about four inches apart and lean back resting your hands on your ankles and lock your elbows to keep your body at a roughly thirty degree angle from perpendicular."

I did what she instructed but Sue moved me a little here and there to get me where Jill expected me to be. "This is service position two. Don't forget it."

I was already confused, but started repeating the names in my head so I could keep track.

"Stand up facing me." I did so immediately.

"Feet just beyond shoulder width apart, hands behind your neck. Very good. Presentation position one." She patted my ass as if to reward a dog for sitting.

"Now turn around, spread your feet double what they are apart now and place your hands flat on the floor." She waited and I complied after Sue moved my feet to the right distance apart and pushed my chin up so I was looking straight ahead. "Service position one. That is all for now. Stand up." She told me.

I stood and she said "Presentation Position Two facing the television."

I moved to my knees, and after a few adjustments from Sue, was in the right position.

"While I was breaking you down Saturday, a very interesting thing happened." Jill began. She took the remote control off the cart and started to play, then fast forwarded through our fight. I glanced up at her and saw that she still had a black eye from the punch I launched at her face. I think she felt me staring and turned towards me and I quickly returned my attention to the screen.

There I was being tied up and then my tits beaten. She hit play and I heard myself screaming as they took turns beating my body. I couldn't help but blink away a tear remembering what she had done to me. "Now, watch this closely, it's coming up soon." Jill told me and a few seconds later she whipped her flogger down and hit my pussy. I remembered this, it was when I lost control of my bladder and pissed on her precious mat. Jill paused the screen as the flood burst, arcing out of my pussy.

"That is not what you think it is Carrie, that is an orgasm, not piss." Jill told me and I dropped my lower jaw and shook my head 'no'.

"Yes, it is pretty incredible. So, the question I now have is whether you get off on pain as well as humiliation or if that orgasm was just triggered by the humiliation of being spanked on your cunt." Jill pontificated aloud. "So, we are going to find out, it would be a good thing for you to know in the future."

"May I speak Mistress?" I asked.

"You just did." Jill replied. "Not right now slutball, I will tell you when I want your feedback."

I cringed when she called me 'slutball', it was like her and Sue had given me that as a nickname now, they kept using it.

"Watch this slutball." Jill smiled and fast forwarded to when I was bent over the horse. They were beating my ass and legs now. She fast forwarded to the part where they had started introducing me to her toys by name. I noticed something odd, but couldn't place it. Then, when they had finished, I heard Sue exclaim "Oh my God!" on the television. Jill paused the picture and zoomed in between my legs.

"This is what Sue saw when she cried out." Jill said, pointing to the thick river of goo dripping straight down from my pussy to the floor. "Now, Sue is not a pain slut. She will take anything I give her, but she doesn't orgasm from pain. I know very few pain sluts in my circle. They are usually, well, let me be polite because all women are beautiful in their own way, but let's just say, not as thin as you. Better padded to take damage."

"Now, don't confuse pain slut with women enjoying pain. I've yet to meet a woman who didn't like her butt smacked or her nipple pinched in the right setting. I mean women who genuinely peak, not at the sex that follows a spanking or other foreplay, but from the actual pain inflicted. But, again, I have to wonder if maybe this was your humiliation fetish kicking in because you were embarrassed to be naked and spanked in front of me and a strange, attractive man."

"So, Sue and I are going to experiment on you this week and try to isolate pain from humiliation and see if you are both. It could be an interesting case study if you want to write about it, since you like English so much." Jill laughed softly. "I wouldn't turn it in at high school though, maybe save it for college."

"Now, since Julie and Courtney aren't here yet, let's talk about the two weeks that you were with Darla. You have permission to speak freely about it. Do you have any questions?" Sue brought a chair and an oversized pillow into the room and sat them facing me. Jill took the chair and Sue knelt on the pillow, her head on Jill's lap.

"How..." I began, but wasn't sure where to begin. "How did Farin manipulate all of us?"

Jill laughed, but it was not unkind. "Let me ask you something before I answer you Carrie, how does it make you feel that this whole thing was concocted by Farin?"

I exhaled and blushed, a little embarrassed at the answer that I knew readily because I had thought about it quite a bit since Julie told me. "I'm angry at her. I feel betrayed. My heart pains. And then, sometimes, I am overwhelmed that she did so much ... it's a little flattering beneath the hurt."

Sue wiped a tear from her eye and smiled at me.

"That is very intuitive of you Carrie. Okay, so it wasn't that the whole thing was Farin's idea. Darla wanted my approval to join a very exclusive group to which I belong. It's nothing for you to be interested in or question, trust me, that rabbit hole is not for you now and may never be. But, in generality, it is a group of dominants and we have some amazing trips and adventures together, perhaps I will divulge more another day. So, to do so, she had to convert a straight person, could have been a boy or girl, into a submissive. She asked Farin who was the toughest girl in her school and she said your name, I think before she ever even thought about manipulating this into realizing her girl crush on you."

"There were many problems with her choice. First, she assumed that youth and innocence would translate into ease and we clearly know that is not the case. If anything, with the world at your fingertips and the options you have, youth is the last thing she should have pursued."

"Then, there is the fact that she is far more heterosexual than bisexual. While a Dominant-submissive relationship isn't entirely about sex, it certainly should have a sexual center to build upon. I am not a full out lesbian, but Sue is. Yet, we both have had and continue to have sex with men from time to time. I do, however, prefer a female's touch to that of a man. So, Sue and I are very good for one another."

"Finally, you are strong willed. Why she wanted such a difficult challenge is beyond me. The more she pushed, the more you fought. Even when you gave into her will, you didn't completely lose yourself. You came close. The Courtney event should have never happened, she should have read you better. Anyway, she failed horribly and many lives were injured because of it."

"She is deeply regretful, to you more than anyone. I know you likely don't care about her feelings, but she is genuinely sorry and I can assure you that what she is going through now, is sufficient punishment for what you probably feel you owe her."

"Back to your original question though, it wasn't until recently that I figured out Farin's conniving and scheming in the events. I caught her giving Darla ideas about how to drive you into submission. Her end goal was to have you trained as a submissive so that she could take over as your dominant when Darla moved on. It wasn't a terrible plan, she just never counted on a couple of things."

"She never thought you would beat her sister. And she never thought that you would fall in love with her. That had her so fucked up in the head she was losing it and I had to intervene a few times. Does that sufficiently answer your question?" Jill asked.

I gulped, taking all of that in. "Yes Mistress." I whispered.

"Are there any other questions?" Jill asked.

"How long will this continue? I mean, if I do what you want?" I asked.

"Are there any other questions about your time with Darla?" Jill asked, ignoring my question.