Jill's World Ch. 04

Story Info
Carrie's big decision...
27.2k words
4.81
32.5k
23

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,335 Followers

I had trouble falling asleep again.

First, images of Courtney, mocking me as I undressed and climbed onto the desk during lunch.

Then, thoughts of Rebecca, how to end this enemy relationship.

And of course, my freedom. I could wear anything I wanted tomorrow. I belonged to nobody. Such a thrill.

And Jill.

Why was I even considering it?

What was wrong with me?

I could go back to being just Carrie, a normal senior. No more beatings. No more humiliations. No more Jill and her band of miscreants.

But, something about her. About the way she cared about me from the very start.

She is a grown woman. She has Sue. She apparently has a lot of friends who would do anything for her. She has money apparently. Power, definitely. She had a judge at her house! And a state legislator too!

And they saw me naked. They ate food off my body and the judge mercilessly fucked my throat. And she beat me with that dreadful cane.

And she made me cum so hard.

And then there was Julie...

And on that thought... I fell asleep finally

It was not a very restful sleep.

I woke up from a dream of Courtney feeding me grapes one at a time while I lay naked on the desk in the classroom. Except the classroom was full of students and my legs were spread wide towards them. And I had to beg for each grape and thank here when it popped into my mouth. And each time she would giggle in her Courtney way and there was a river of juice flowing from my cunt, onto the desk and down to the floor. And everyone mocked me.

My sheets were wet. My nightshirt was very wet. My panties were saturated. I needed to cum badly.

There were messages on my phone. It was weird how much I ignored my phone lately. But, I had to be fast. I had unfinished homework before driving to pick up Julie.

KAREN: YOU COULD LET A GIRL KNOW IF HER PLANS FOR SATURDAY ARE FALLING THROUGH 😊

That was around 6. Two hours later:

KAREN: SERIOUSLY CARRIE, ARE WE ON FOR SATURDAY?

SARA: WHATCHA DOIN? WE NEED A TRIP TO THE MALL ASAP!

MOM: CARRIE, I MISS YOU, COULD YOU COME BY THIS WEEKEND FOR A VISIT?

JULIE: I WOKE UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. DID YOU DECIDE YET? SEE YOU IN THE AM I'M PROBABLY AS APPREHENSIVE ABOUT YOUR DECISION AS YOU ARE

I opened the Farin folder out of morbid curiosity. It was bad. 247 messages. The very last one said "I love you".

I responded to a few.

TO JULIE: GIVE ME THREE REASONS WHY I SHOULD SUBMIT TO JILL AND THREE REASONS WHY I SHOULDN'T... PLEASE...

TO MOM: I HAVE A JOB NOW. I WILL SEE WHEN I CAN MAKE IT AND LET YOU KNOW. LOVE YOU

TO SARA: SO SORRY I MISSED THIS. I HAVE THIS PROJECT FOR SCHOOL AND IT COINCIDENTALLY NEEDS A TRIP TO THE MALL TONIGHT? SAY 8:00? SEE YOU IN A BIT

TO COURTNEY: I HATE YOU

I threw on a fresh night shirt and ran downstairs to catch my Dad before he left for work. "Dad, can I have some friends sleep over Friday night and go to the movies Saturday night?"

He was sipping his coffee and chatting with Kelly as she drank her own cup. He looked up. "I ... who is sleeping over?"

I laughed. "My friends, Julie and Courtney. Thanks Dad" I gave him a kiss on the cheek. "You are the best. Saturday night movie okay? I will come home right after. Sorry, to be so scarcely here, I just have a lot of people to make up time with. Also, was going to go to the mall tonight with my friends Cat, Sara, Jen and Gina if that's okay, I won't be late, and it is for a project at school. And some shopping, but pretty much just window shopping unless you want to lend me money on my first paycheck."

He chuckled. "Anything else social butterfly?" He handed me two twenty dollar bills and I kissed his cheek again and hugged him careful not to spill his coffee.

"Thursday... Mrs. Lane wants me to go to a group therapy session at 6. I will have to cut work early to go, but my boss said it is okay. I imagine it would be no more than an hour, so probably getting home the same time as usual. But, heads up in case I'm late."

"Is there a night you aren't booked?" Kelly giggled. "We still need to go shopping at Abercrombie." She smiled at me with a dance in her eyes.

"Sunday? I don't think I am working Sundays." I answered.

Dad looked surprised at this. "You don't think you are? Carrie, you need to figure out your work schedule. Organization is important. You need to make time for family, friends, work, school and you. Not necessarily in that order. I know you are in a rough place with the break up, so I will allow it this week, but I need to see you a little more often. And I need to see you doing homework and studying a bit more often as well."

"I understand. I'm sorry. Things are a bit ... crazy." I kissed him one more time. "Thanks Dad, you are the best."

And I ran upstairs.

TO KAREN: I WILL PICK YOU UP AT 9 I CAN COME EARLIER IF YOU WANT TO CATCH AN EARLIER MOVIE

And I had replies already...

COURTNEY: DREAMT ABOUT ME DIDN'T YOU SLUT? YOU WANT MY INPUT ON JILL? WE CAN CHAT OVER LUNCH SLUTBALL

JULIE: YOU LOVE IT

JULIE: I LOVE IT

JULIE: ART

JULIE: BEATINGS, BUT THEY WILL BE LESS FREQUENT

JULIE: TIME COMMITMENT

JULIE: ORGASM DENIAL

JULIE: IF YOU WANT MY OPINION I WILL GIVE IT TO YOU

JULIE: IF YOU DON'T I WON'T

JULIE: SEE YOU SOON

JULIE: FRIDAY NIGHT?

JULIE: DATE WITH KAREN?

TO JULIE: I WANT YOUR OPINION I VALUE IT

TO JULIE: YES WE ARE ON FOR FRIDAY NIGHT

TO JULIE: UGH YES I AM GOING OUT WITH KAREN SATURDAY

TO JULIE: YOU SURE YOU WANT ME DATING KAREN? IT FEELS WEIRD

DING... NEW MESSAGE

KAREN: WANT TO GO TO DINNER FIRST?

TO KAREN: NO I WON'T HAVE ROOM FOR POPCORN :D

DING... NEW MESSAGE

JULIE: YES I WANT YOU TO DATE KAREN AND I WANT IT TO BE PUBLIC

TO JULIE: WHY? I DON'T LIKE THE SCHOOL LESBIAN REPUTATION YOU KNOW THAT

JULIE: I HAVE MY REASONS

JULIE: ITS NOT LIKE I OWN YOU YOU ASKED HOW I FELT I TOLD YOU

KAREN: HOW ABOUT WE JUST GET A PIZZA FIRST AT THE MALL?

TO KAREN: SURE

And I was out of time. I did a few quick bits of homework and jumped in the shower. I made it fast, but not cold like I probably should have. After yesterday and last night's dreams, I was a sexually frustrated mess. Some light make-up and I put on my white bra and white bikini panties.

It sucked that I still didn't have any good winter clothes and it was getting cold in the mornings and evenings. I pulled on the same ripped jeans as yesterday and a too tight t shirt with 'peanut butter jelly time' on it.

Downstairs, I grabbed a banana and a glass of milk and sat with Kelly while I ate.

"Busy life huh? You seem very popular since you broke up." Kelly smiled at me.

"Well, I kind of let my relationship with Farin interfere with time with my friends, so we are making up for lost time." I grinned.

"I meant the smell of pussy on your breath last night Carrie." Kelly giggled. "I'm surprised your dad didn't say anything about it, but I think it embarrassed him too much."

I blushed and hid my face in my hands in embarrassment.

"He didn't say anything to me. But it was pretty strong, the smell." Kelly added. "Want to talk about it?"

"Please let me wake up. This must be a bad dream." I muttered as I hid my face.

Kelly laughed softly. "Carrie, it's okay. Sorry I mentioned it. Keep these in your car from now on." She put a container of Breathsavers on the table.

"Thanks" I mumbled into my hands, still unable to look her in the eye.

"I really didn't mean to embarrass you. And I get that it might be weird to talk to me about it. But, I'm here for you if you change your mind. I did a lot of crazy stuff in college, you probably couldn't surprise me at all." And she touched my arm gently and got up for another cup of coffee.

"Thanks Kelly. I'm fine really. I'm just not there yet, to be comfortable talking to you about sex." I lifted my head and she was just smiling at me.

"What?" I asked when she wiped a tear from her eye.

"You said yet." She smiled.

I laughed. "You aren't a monster Kelly. I like you."

"I'm glad Carrie, truly I am. You best get going to school if you are picking up your friend Julie."

And I hugged her hard before I left.

Quick phone check.

KAREN: GREAT, PICK ME UP AT 7:30, MOVIE STARTS AT 9:20 THAT WILL GIVE US SOME TIME TO TALK

The drive wasn't bad. I made good time to Julie's house. I went to get out to knock at her door when she came bounding down the steps and climbed in the car, throwing her bookbag in the back. She was wearing tights and a long shirt that covered half her butt. She has really nice legs. Well, let's face it, she has that tight gymnast body that I wished I had. Plus, she was gorgeous in the face.

"Good morning slutball? Or Carrie?" Julie giggled as she buckled up.

"Very funny. I haven't decided." I backed out and we were headed to school.

"So? Are you leaning one way or the other?" Julie pushed.

"Fine. Go ahead, what's your opinion. And why." I said with an exasperated voice. But the exasperation was a mask, I wanted to hear her opinion.

"Just do it Carrie." She said. And I wasn't surprised.

"You love it. Jill will be nice to you I think. Plus, I get to have sex every day after school without cheating on Chad." She giggled.

"Umm Julie, it's still cheating." I said.

"Not really. No other guys involved." She added.

"So, you'd be okay if Chad started fucking some guy from the football team after school?" I asked.

"Carrie, that is different and it's not cheating. It's ... experimenting." Julie giggled.

"Sell your story somewhere else, I ain't buying it." I laughed.

"Okay, seriously though, Jill makes you so happy Carrie. And I get to see you every day. And ... well... we are both learning so much about ourselves don't you think?" Julie expanded. "And the art alone would be worth a few spankings don't you think?"

I sighed. "I've just... been waiting so long Jules."

She touched my hand with hers. "I know Care Bear. So, quit. You will never hear me complain, I promise you. I want you to be happy. If this really doesn't make you happy, I don't want you to do it."

"Happy? Do you really think it makes me happy?" I asked.

Julie laughed. "Yes I do. I've never seen anyone get so... aroused. Do you think that's normal? Do you think I ever have that much juice dripping out of my pussy? I mean seriously girl. You have something wired in you that just makes you so... irresistibly desirable. I never, ever thought in a million years I would want to lick a pussy before you. You make me so horny, I want to rip your clothes off and just make you eat me all day. I masturbated all night last night thinking about how you couldn't, because you were told not to. I came so many times I passed out from it. I'm wet almost constantly since Sunday. I look forward to whatever Jill has in store for you today and tomorrow and every day until we go away to college."

"You want to cum so bad, it must hurt. And yet, I bet you didn't even consider cheating and doing it. You probably soaked your bed last night wanting to, but you didn't do it. You have no idea how sexy that is to me. To a lot of people, evidently. And watching you do the things she makes you do. Eating like a dog. Naked in front of everyone all the time. Positioning yourself for spankings and sex. I get so excited thinking about what she will have you do next."

"I even think of my own ... " She stopped suddenly and looked at me. "Wow. I'm sorry Carrie. I got ... I'm sorry."

I was crying. It took her that long to see it.

"Oh baby. Please don't cry. I'm sorry Carrie. Quit. Forget what I just said please. Our friendship is much more important than this." Julie held my hand. I wiped my tears quickly with my steering hand.

"It's not your fault Jules." I said with a pathetic voice. "I know how it must look. I'd probably feel the same way if it wasn't me that was such a freak. I'm so disgusting."

"Oh my GOD Carrie! You are not disgusting! You are beautiful. So absolutely beautiful! Pull the car over please." Julie practically screamed.

I pulled over, getting a few honks from the car behind me to the shoulder and reached for some tissue from the glove compartment. She was right, this was dangerous, driving with tear filled eyes. But when I reached over she grabbed me firmly with her hands on the sides of my head and pulled me in and kissed me right on the lips. Not a friend kiss. Not a peck. She kissed me like... a girlfriend.

Her tongue didn't drive into my mouth, it just kind of danced just inside my lips. Her lips didn't suck mine, they sort of held them with a soft pressure. And we made out. Right there on the side of the road for the whole world to see, Carrie Fitch and Julie Petrili kissed passionately. It was ... overwhelming.

How long we kissed, I'm not sure. What I am certain of, is that we were both panting for breath when we finally broke free from one another.

She was looking away from me then. "I love you Carrie. I'm not ready to be a couple. But I really think I love you." She said it almost in a whisper.

"I love you too, Jules." I answered her.

She turned back to face me with tears in her eyes. "Drive. We are late for school." She smiled, and reached in and handed me a kleenex from the glove compartment and took one for herself.

I wiped my eyes. They were a mess. My mascara was everywhere. I looked over at Julie, who wasn't fairing much better. I giggled, and we started laughing as we took each other's hand and squeezed it tightly.

"We could ditch school." I suggested as I checked the oncoming traffic before pulling back onto the road.

"No, we really can't. You are falling behind on your work and I ... have something to take care of." Julie answered.

"Well that is cryptic." I laughed.

"It's meant to be." Julie laughed back.

We pulled into the school parking lot with a minute to spare. I may have exceeded the speed limit just a bit. Cat, Jen, Gina and Sara were all waiting for us. We got out and exchanged morning hugs. I apologized for being late. They said it was going down today.

"What's going down today?" I asked.

Sara blushed. "Well, I kind of took the initiative."

Cat laughed. "Kind of?"

I looked puzzled, as did Julie. "What did you do?" I asked.

"I ..." she looked at Julie apologetically. "I'm sorry Julie, you know we still love you. I kind of ..." she trailed off and stopped talking.

Jen finished for her. "She put icy hot in the cheer uniforms. Not yours Julie, or Courtney's if we had the right locker, but everyone else."

I frowned. "This is going to escalate things."

Gina laughed. "You think?"

"I ..." I shook my head. "Julie, maybe you should warn the others."

Cat grumbled under her breath.

"What?!" Jen broke in. "Carrie, I thought you of all people would be proud of her!"

Sara bit her lip.

"I... am. Sara, that was a great idea, really. It's just... today wasn't the ideal day for me. Sorry, being a little self-centered." I gave her a hug.

Julie laughed. "Well, thanks for looking out for me. But you know, they are going to know it was you when you didn't do mine. I'm not complaining, just watch your backs. I will let you know if I hear anything."

And we all walked in together, congratulating Sara. And to be honest, I was glad I didn't do it. I still had my thought about sabotaging Rebecca's spanks, but it could wait. We didn't have a lot of time, and soon were separating to our various lockers.

Julie and I walked into Miss Galler's class together to see Farin and Rebecca arguing in hushed voices in the back of the classroom. When they saw Julie and me walk in, they glared at me for a moment and leaned into argue in even more hushed voices than before.

"Be careful." Julie whispered and tugged me over to my desk.

"Just stay the hell out of it then." Farin growled at Rebecca and the next thing I knew, she was sitting next to me staring at me like she wanted to rip my face off.

"So, you gonna work your way through all the cheerleaders Carrie?" Farin spat at me.

I looked at her... and sighed... and I took her hand in mine. "Come on Farin. You know me better than that."

She ripped her hand away. "I don't think I knew you at all."

"Farin, please?" I frowned, but she wasn't going to get under my skin with this anger act.

"Fuck you Carrie Fitch." She spat at me and moved to a seat in the back.

"See?" Julie giggled. "You make everyone around you crazy."

"Not funny." I whispered. I dared to look behind me to see Farin and Rebecca whispering to each other. Farin glaring at me with hate in her eyes. Rebecca looking exasperated with her friend and also looking at me with hate in her eyes.

"Just give Karen something to brag about Saturday night." Julie laughed softly.

"Julie, what is wrong with you?" I asked her, stunned by her attitude.

Julie stopped laughing and looked at me hard. "Do you still have feelings for Farin?" She asked with a frown on her pretty lips.

"No. But, I care about her enough to not want to see her acting like this." I whispered as the bell rang.

"You are too nice sometimes Care Bear." Julie whispered back. "She's just trying to get your attention, maybe a sympathy fuck. I'm not saying she isn't hurting inside, but she's playing you."

I looked at her, wrinkling my nose in distaste for what she said. Then lightened my visage and sighed. "You are probably right. On both accounts." I smiled weakly and leaned my head against her shoulder. She patted my head softly and smiled.

Miss Galler looked up from her desk and shook her head.

"Rough drafts by Monday morning, class. Now, let's discuss the intricacies of adverbs."

I could feel the daggers in the back of my head all through class, but I didn't look back again. When English was over, Julie walked with me a short way down the hall until she had to veer off to her next class. I approached Mr. Thatch's classroom with a sense of dread.

Courtney would be there. As unpleasant a prospect as that was, she would keep Farin away from me, I supposed.

I beat Farin and Rebecca there thankfully and went straight to my desk. A few seconds later, Courtney bounced in with a smirk on her face. She sat right up next to me and leaned in to whisper in my ear. "So, tell me about the dream, I really want to hear it."

"No." I whispered back.

Courtney giggled. "It must have been really good."

"Hey Courtney" Rebecca greeted her as she walked in. She just kind of glared at me a moment before sitting behind me.

"I think she secretly is crushing on you and doesn't know how to handle it." Courtney giggled to me.

Farin walked in a moment later, staring daggers at me. "Fucking cunt." She mumbled and sat somewhere behind me.

"That was a bit harsh." Courtney chirped. "That girl is such an emotional roller coaster. I love her, I hate her, I want to be her friend... She just can't stay on a path." She looked at the misery on my face. "Carrie, as a friend for five seconds, Farin was not healthy for you. She's not healthy for anyone. She really needs some medication to even her out."

I looked at Courtney with a raised eyebrow. That may have been the first time Courtney ever talked to me like a friend. She laughed at the look I gave her.

"Don't worry," she leaned in to whisper into my ear, "you'll always be a little slutball to me."

I rolled my eyes and Courtney giggled.

"She is such a slut." Farin said loud enough for the whole class to hear.

I cringed.

Courtney smiled. "Did that make you wet?" She leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"No." I whispered back.

Courtney giggled, still leaning in, her breath hot on my earlobe. "Can I check?"

I slammed my knees together. "No!" I whispered.

"Okay slutball, it can be your little secret." She whispered. "Do you want my opinion on your big decision today?"

I blushed. The vision of being naked on that desk jolted me. "If you want to tell me now, yes." I whispered.

Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,335 Followers
123456...8