Jilly: Hot Choc & the Puppet Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a final pep talk with her and pulled out the clothes she should wear from her wardrobe.

"Remember, if you need guidance on what to do, email me, text me, FaceTime me. Whatever. I have a sixth sense on these things and will always guide you right, okay?"

Next (and I could see that she was surprised) I told her to make me green tea as I wanted to use the bathroom and check Ken's room.

As soon as she was gone, I raced upstairs.

I had purchased additional cameras for the CCTV and wanted to cover all the angles for tonight's performance.

I had to hide them so that she wouldn't discover them (Ken already knew he'd be on camera.) I hid one in his bedroom near the window sill but not immediately obvious. Another, I hid in the bathroom.

One camera was already operational in her bedroom and I decided to place the other in the basement kitchen which she'd be aware of.

After setting it up and checking that all cameras were live, I sat down and drank tea and I gave her a final pep talk and words of encouragement.

The plan was now in place. I gave her a final peck and left.

Friday - Jilly

After he left, I made myself another rejuvenating cup of tea and then dashed out for two appointments. One was for a deep spray tan. The other was a hair appointment.

I knew from what my boyfriend had said that Ken loved me with straight hair so I asked for my hair to be straightened after a colour, cut and blow dry.

I arrived back just before 5pm. I showered for the third time that day and walked around the house naked, busying myself by putting out towels for my guest and making sure everything was in place. I also took a moment to tidy my own room: Seemingly a sure sign that I was expecting company later. (But would I accept it if it was offered?)

Just before six, I slid (squeezed) into the clothes that my boyfriend had chosen for me and spent a few minutes admiring myself in the mirror; testing how much of my arse would be displayed were I to bend over (quite a bit, I noted!) I could feel myself becoming 'squirmy' as my sex juices began to flow.

"What is wrong with you these days?" I chastised myself.

At six fifteen, there was a knock at the door. I was shaking a little, unsure of what to expect. I clip-clopped across the hardwood floor and unlatched the door.

Friday - Ken

I had a long day ahead of me but the thought of the long night I HOPED to experience would get me through it.

The day dragged by with inane questions and enquiries.

I wasn't allowed access to my phone but caught up with emails and texts during my breaks.

During an afternoon break an email arrived.

"Remember, if you need guidance on what to do, email me or text me.

I have access to her cameras (there are four of them now) and I know the way she thinks so can help you make the right decisions, okay?"

Finally, the doors closed at six and, at breakneck speed, I finished up and was the first out of the door.

"See you later for a drink?" One of my co-workers enquired.

"Maybe."

It was a 5 minute walk to her place and as I crossed the last main road before turning up the quiet residential street next to the park, my excitement grew.

Was I worried that I'd been set up and that she'd either not know of my booking or not be in? Or was I going to suffer from performance anxiety? Or perhaps she wasn't the stunning MILF whore he'd been led to believe she still was?

I got to her gate and was about to stride in when I remembered my friend's promise about 'drug assistance'. I looked around and finally saw the package. I grabbed it and after removing it from the waterproof pouch, carefully tore open the envelope. Inside were two blue pills. I took out some water from my bag and swallowed one after holding it under my tongue for a minute to quicken the effects into my blood stream. I then folded the envelope and shoved it into my jacket pocket.

I decided to walk around the outside of the house, looking at it from all angles (and in the vain hope of seeing my host to remind me of what a hot MILF she was) AND to give the little blue pill a few minutes extra to start working its magic (though I knew that the hardness already felt in my pants was all me!)

I couldn't see her in the upstairs room so, as six fifteen approached, I made my way up her gravel drive to the door.

I climbed the steps. Before I knocked, I unashamedly put my hands down my trousers and adjusted my hardening cock both for comfort and to move it into a prominent position so my size and excitement would be hard to miss.

I knocked and waited.

Friday - Jilly

I opened the door.

There, stood before me, was Kenny.

His hair had grown since I'd last seen him. I had loved his shaved-head look but his short curls didn't make him look any less 'dangerous'; his ice-chip blue eyes as piercing as ever. The light from the hall picked out all of the contours of his face and I couldn't help but notice the obvious lump in his trousers: 'A significant improvement on the last time we met,' I mused, licking my lips.

"Hello!"

"Hi!"

Friday - Ken

I drank her in. Her tight, white, sleeveless, ribbed top captured the contours of her amazing tits (two of the many things I remembered from our last forgettable meeting!)

Her legs were long and toned and almost entirely on display as the micro leather miniskirt barely covered her pussy or ass.

The high heeled boots only helped to tighten her thighs making her legs appear even more toned and strong. I wanted those delicious 'pins' wrapped around my neck as soon as possible and visualised my cock driving into her and could feel it twitching in my pants, trying to escape the confines.

After the initial niceties, she offered me a choice.

"Now, I can show you straight to your room which is two flights up or I'm happy to make you a drink downstairs. Gin and tonic? Tea? Coffee?"

"Thank you. But I HATE coffee..." I said.

I could see her making a mental note.

"...I'm happy just with water, thanks." I said, acting as cooly as I could muster.

"Oh, well there's water in the room. Would you like me to show you where you're going? I'm sure you want to get showered before your night out."

I smiled and nodded.

"Before I show you where to go, let me show you how to let yourself in later. I may be already be in bed by then."

"I thought you were tucking me in?"

We both laughed.

She took me down a few stairs opposite the front door to a door that was on the other side of the house to where I'd arrived.

"This is the entrance from Charles Street."

She opened the door.

"You see it has a code lock? The code is #152. You just enter the code and turn the handle and you're in."

After the brief demonstration she told me she'd show me to my room.

"This way."

She started climbing the stairs and I was about to follow closely when I spied the cut of her mini skirt. I decided to hang back a little; a smart move as I was able to study the perfect curvature of the bottom of her ass cheeks.

The stairs turned twice and we found ourselves on a large landing.

Two doors were closed, one at either end of the landing. A huge window would have offered stunning views of the park but outside now was only impenetrable darkness aside from a couple of weak, orange-hued streetlights. A modern take on a chaise lounge was below the window and I remember a picture her boyfriend had taken and sent to me of this MILF laying down on it, butt naked as the sun streamed in. A fresh stirring in my pants at the memory AND at the realisation that I was here with this hot MILF bitch. I wanted to grab her now, bend her over the bannister and fuck her hard.

There was another small entrance to our right that led to more stairs.

"One more floor. These are a little steep so I'd go easy on the Schnapps tonight..."

We were paused at the bottom of the steep staircase.

Subconsciously and almost imperceptibly, she nodded towards what I presumed was her bedroom and finished her sentence.

"...otherwise you may get this far and decide you can't climb any more stairs!"

We both laughed.

"I go pretty easy on the drinking these days. But I could always pretend!" I said, returning the flirtation.

We laughed again and I noticed her subconsciously and briefly touching her breast with one hand.

She was right, the steps to the loft rooms were steep and I held back again so that I could marvel at the full roundness of her perfect bubble butt and see right up her micro skirt. I was delighted to note that she was not wearing underwear.

'Dirty fucking BBC-loving MILF slut!' I thought.

I wondered if I'd said it out loud as she turned and paused before smiling and continuing on, noticeably pushing out her ass provocatively as she went.

Friday - The Puppet Master

I watched intently as they both entered the room. They were making small talk. Ken casually placed his bag on the floor as he stared around the room trying to find the camera and almost giving me a nod as he located it, hidden on the window sill.

"So, this was - or should I say IS - the Headmaster's Room." Jilly proudly announced.

"The bed certainly looks worthy of a Head Master! Though where's the cane? And no handcuffs on the bedstead? I thought all Head Masters were colossal perverts?"

They both laughed and I noticed that Jilly, not knowing that this line had been fed to Ken over the course of the week's pep talks - was warming to her guest's dark wit and gave him an admiring look.

"The shower and bath is through here."

I watched as they left the room and Ken gave the camera a thumbs up as he left.

I switched cameras just as they entered the bathroom.

"So there's a shower..."

"Wow! Big enough for two!" Ken was getting good at this flirtatious behaviour.

"Ha ha. Yes. Though I did mention no uninvited guests didn't I?"

"You did."

"The bath has jets for a kind of jacuzzi come whirlpool effect..."

"That ALSO looks big enough for two, Jilly! This headmaster must have loved entertaining!"

They both laughed again and I could see that she was thinking of saying something really filthy but had resisted.

"So, there are plenty of towels and there should be loads of hot water. Oh, and the bottle of water is by your bed."

"Can I be a pain and take you up on your original request? I'd love a cup of green tea."

"That's no problem. Will you come down? I can bring it up once it's brewed if you'd prefer."

"That seems like a lot of stairs for you! But if you don't mind, that would be great. I'll dive in the shower. Thank you."

With that, Ken ushered her out and stripped off, diving straight into the shower. As he entered, it was plain to see that the blue pill was already working.

I switched the view to downstairs. After a minute, Jilly appeared.

I texted her a message.

"Guest arrived or has he stood you up?"

I watched on the screen (there was a four or five second delay) as her phone 'pinged'.

She had filled the kettle and had switched it on.

She looked at her phone, smirking. She was still typing but the message had arrived due to the delay'.

"Arrived and showering. Seems perfectly respectable but I'm not sure he either knows me or fancies me. Making him tea. I will leave it on his bedside table and retreat for the night methinks."

I quickly typed back a reply to try and delay her and show her I was still with her.

"Tea? Weirdo!"

I then texted Ken while at the same time switching screens. He was towel-drying himself; his cock still erect and twitchy.

"Ken. She's saying she thinks you don't know who she is and that you don't seem to be 'into' her.

Try this.

Switch the light off in the bathroom but open the door (she'll think you're in the bedroom.) She'll want to deliver your drink to you so will assume you're in the bedroom. As soon as she passes by, wait three or four seconds then walk in behind her towel drying your hair and butt naked. You can act surprised that she's in your bedroom and she can be surprised and impressed. The rest is up to you!

I'll text when she's on her way."

I switched the view back to the kitchen.

She had her hand on the counter near the kettle, waiting for it to boil. As I watched, her hand came up and poured the scalding liquid into the cup. She waited a moment, stirred vigorously and took out the teabag. Picking up the cup, she left the kitchen to climb the three floors to the attic.

"She's coming." I quickly texted.

I switched the view in time to see Ken reading my message. He turned off the bathroom light and hid behind the door.

Friday - Jilly

As I climbed the second set of stairs to the main landing I wondered what I was doing. And more importantly, what was I GOING to do? If he didn't make a move, would I have the nerve to initiate things?

I was used to the steep stairs to the attic but my legs were like jelly belying my calm exterior, my quad muscles burning in my high heels.

At the top of the stairs I turned right. The bathroom light was off so I assumed Kenny must be in his room. I would have knocked but the door was open; untouched since we'd been here before. Strange. His bag lay where it had been dropped.

I waited a moment, unsure of what to do...or where he was. (Perhaps, I mused, he was in MY bed downstairs, bold, naked and hard waiting for me.)

I decided to put his tea on the bedside table and leave. I put the cup down and was aware of a noise from the landing. I turned and there, coming through the door was a bold, naked...and very hard, Kenny. He was towel drying his short curls. I watched for a moment, admiring his cock as it twitched and bounced. He turned toward the door; his back to me and as he did so, the towel came down from his head and he rested it on his brown shoulders. He closed the door completely unaware that I was in the room with him.

Friday - Ken

I knew the bitch was there but I had to make her accidental 'capture' look convincing.

With the door closed, I turned and made an attempt to jump as I saw her.

"What the fuck?"

I tried to be shocked and made a half-hearted attempt to cover my erect cock that seemed to be pointing directly at her; hard and twitching out of control. The towel now wrapped around my waist did nothing to disguise its upward trajectory.

"Sorry I thought you were...well, I didn't know...sorry, I..."

I watched her as she squirmed at the embarrassment of the situation. Her eyes kept darting to my cock's outline.

I wondered whether I should play it cool; play the long game but my cock was too hard; her body looked good and her vulnerability was too good an opportunity to miss.

I walked toward her, keeping my eyes locked on hers.

I saw her cower slightly as I approached her.

"If you wanted to see my cock, Jilly, you only had to ask!"

I went straight to her, put my hand to the back of her head, grabbing a handful of hair and forced our mouths together, our tongues immediately snaking together as we urgently began to devour the other.

My hand left her hair and they both then wandered over her incredible body. Her ass was perfect and hard, her tits enormous, pert and voluminous.

She was kissing me as urgently as I was kissing her: She was mine for the taking already. I wondered how she'd feel after the marathon I had planned.

I pulled at her skirt with both hands and then found the clasp and zipper. It was upon in a second and a second later on the floor.

My hand immediately went to her clean shaven pussy and my middle finger found her wetness and she gasped as I started to penetrate it and rub, finding her clitoris. My other hand went to the crack of her ass and another finger found her anus and I started to rub and penetrate. I could have lifted her whole body with my middle fingers inside her.

Instead, I pushed her on to the bed and roughly pulled her legs apart.

"Take your fucking top off!"

She obeyed without hesitation. Her tits were huge and magnificent.

It was so tempting to just fuck her hard now but I needed to play a longer game; one where she would end up trusting me completely.

I hunkered down between her legs.

"Lovely, shaved pussy, MILFY! It already looks wet and juicy!" I loved using the term 'MILFY'. It had the right mix of cheek, knowledge and was a little undermining and would keep her off-kilter and show her, very subtly, who was boss.

My mouth was on her pussy; my tongue darting out and applying pressure to her clitoris. She gasped, her hands on my head urging me to keep going and then finding her own tits and caressing them. She seemed to be one sex-starved MILF slut.

Friday - Jilly

His tongue on my pussy lips and clit was electric and I was squirming with every touch. I was always so sensitive to this though it would always take a while to get warmed up enough to begin orgasming. However, I was ready and my breaths were coming in short gasps.

My boyfriend would always grab my wrists and hold them either side fo my body as if I were restrained when I approached orgasm because he knew I'd try to force his mouth away once I'd cum because I'd lose control so quickly, become light headed...and then be easily led to obey whatever it was he wanted! Kenny now did exactly the same thing. The touch and manner were similar. I thought nothing of it only that it made me feel comfortable and familiar. I went along with it completely as my orgasm began to rock my body.

I came harder than I'd cum in a while and became aware of a high pitched moaning that I suddenly realised was my own voice. Like my boyfriend, Ken's mouth and tongue were still clamped to my pussy, eking out as much of my orgasm (and a bit more) as he could, even when I began twisting in ecstasy; the pleasure almost too much to bear.

"Oh fuck, no more. Just fuck me now, yeah?" I said, almost pleading.

He ignored me for a few seconds and then, with a few final licks and sucks on my pussy lips, he got up. He leaned over me and we kissed; I could taste my pussy juices on his lips and tongue and I was lapping it up hungrily knowing how much this turned my boyfriend on.

As we kissed, I could feel his cock pressing at my wet and open pussy.

"Condoms!"

"Listen. I had a test a few weeks back and I've fucked no one since. I'm clean. And your pussy feels so good already!"

He kissed me passionately and I lapped up his electric tongue and his soft lips. All the while, his cock was prodding; trying to find an opening. I knew if I let him in, I wouldn't be able to stop him. I already felt too far gone. The bulbous head felt hot and was large and fully engorged and I longed to feel it inside me.

He quickly raised himself to his knees and his two hands came to either side of my pussy lips. He prised them apart and his cock pushed again. This time he broke through!

"Okay," he said, deep breathing.

"Where are the condoms?"

I reached forward while looking him straight in the eye and grabbed his arse cheeks, pulling him into me. I saw him smile, teasingly and then he buried his cock deep inside me.

"Aaahhh!" I cried; shocked at the feeling of fullness and flinching as I thought he was close to hitting my cervix.

He slowly withdrew and then started to apply slow and steady pressure; clearly wanting to see his cock fully disappear inside me.

"Fuck! Ahhh! So deep! Ahh, so fucking big!"

"Yeah! MILF bitch never taken a cock this big this deep before?"

I had but for the sake of the situation, I was happy to massage his ego. Besides, he was bringing me off seemingly at will.

"You're SO fucking big, I"m not sure I can take it! Aahhhh!!"

With that, he started fucking me, clearly excited and no longer able to control his urge. In truth, I wanted it hard and fast too.

Friday - The Puppet Master

These two were getting busy a lot sooner than I thought they would. Good for them...and me! I checked again that the record button was depressed.