Jilnar Jardaly and the Pirates

Story Info
Jilnar Jardaly encounters some nasty pirate slave-traders.
2.6k words
4
10.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is fiction, written purely for entertainment purposes and not based on any actual event.

Please enjoy reading:

"Jilnar Jardaly and the Pirates"

*****

A warm, gentle breeze blew across Jilnar Jardaly's sexy bikini-clad body, caressing her completely hairless skin, which was as smooth as silk and as gold as honey. She loved nothing more than chartering a private yacht on the beautiful Pacific Ocean, nor did two of her closest girlfriends who had come to enjoy the Caribbean getaway with her. It was just the three girls together, along with the yacht's owner and captain, a local girl named Elly, who was every bit as hot and gorgeous as Jilnar and her two beautiful fellow television media celebrity girlfriends, Basinah and Fahada.

They were all enjoying their favorite holiday pastime, which was allowing their hungry eyes to feast on Jilnar's unbelievably stunning, and nearly-naked body! Although they were all strictly heterosexual, and in happy relationships, the allure of Jilnar's amazing and exotic charms was irresistible to everyone! And, so, here they all were, watching her sunbathe in the teeniest bikini they'd ever seen!

Jilnar, who was clearly enjoying all the attention, blew them all a kiss and rolled over onto her flat tummy, showing off her exquisite peach-like ass. She then unclasped her bikini top and pulled it out from under her. She was driving the other three girls insane with lust! They all felt the flames of extreme desire, burning deep within their soaking wet pussies. Blazing fires that just had to be extinguished!

"Holy fucking shit!" said Elly. "How da fuck do you bitches handle dis shit?"

The other two girls were unresponsive, because they were completely hypnotized by the sublime sexual goddess on display before them. They just silently continued to stare at Jilnar with wide, mesmerized, unblinking eyes.

"Fuck dis shit!" said Elly. "I's gonna go get me somma dat!"

She walked straight over to Jilnar, put some of her lotion on her hand and started to rub it over Jilnar's shoulders, and slowly working her way down her back. Jilnar raised her head, and got up onto her elbows, fully exposing her magnificent breasts. Elly wasted no time in fondling and squeezing them with one hand, while placing her other under Jilnar's chin, who responded by raising her head and allowing Elly to kiss her deeply and passionately. During the long, sensual kiss, both the onlooking girls moaned and instinctively reached out to pull on the strings of each others bikini bottoms, and let them fall away...

Elly removed her shirt to expose her own chocolate-colored, Islander breasts, and turned to the gasping onlookers, as Jilnar reached over and squeezed and tweaked her dark, hard and erect nipples.

"So, what da fuck you bitches waitin' for? A written invitation?" asked Elly. "Look how hot dis slut is for da pussy! Come and get some!"

Basinah and Fahada who, like Jilnar, were both exotic Middle-Eastern beauties themselves, exchanged an excited glance and dashed over to the delicious feast of forbidden, lesbian lust that awaited them. They quickly discarded their bikinis as they sped excitedly, straight towards the object of their sinful, long-held desires.

Elly already had her face deeply buried in Jilnar's crotch, and was slurping noisily, and eagerly, on her exquisite, hairless and extra-juicy pussy. Basinah decided to fill her mouth with one of Jilnar's succulent breasts, while Fahada decided to taste her lovely mouth. Jilnar happily allowed her to slide her young tongue deep into her much more experienced mouth, and loudly moaned her approval. She always loved it when groups of men and women feasted on her deliciously exotic body.

"Come and suck on her beautiful tits," said Basinah to Fahada, "So I can sit on her pretty face, like I've always dreamed of doing."

Fahada had always admired Jilnar's big, round, firm boobs, so was happy to fulfill her fiend's request. Elly and Fahada then both found themselves receiving the awesome finger-fucking of Jilnar's slender, beautifully manicured and talented digits. Pretty soon, all four of the horny honeys were cumming, moaning and squealing like wildcats! Elly and Fahada positioned their snatches to hose Jilnar's bountiful breasts with their piping-hot squirt, while Basinah finally lived out her fantasy of squirting her love-juice down Jilnar's silky, velvety throat! Jilnar herself moaned deeply as her own hot, sweet liquid pumped down Elly's throat, as she greedily swallowed every single delicious drop!

"Goody, goody cum drops!" said Elly as she licked her lips clean.

After they'd all finished squirting copious amounts of their sweet, sticky, female nectar, they were startled by a loud clapping, cheering and whistling. They all gasped as they looked up and saw a rough, dirty, violent looking man, covered in tattoos, and various types of weaponry. He was accompanied by seven more, equally rough, and even bigger and more dangerous looking thugs.

"Pirates!" shrieked Elly in abject terror!

"That's right, bitch!" said their leader, who was grinning with what few teeth he had, which were mostly gold-capped. He was stroking his crotch which had an enormous bulge, that looked as though it was about to burst its way through the front of his pants!

Their poor unsuspecting female victims had been boarded while they were too busy enjoying the intense ecstasy of their lesbian orgy to even notice!

"Now, you sluts just do exactly what we say and no one gets hurt!" said the leader

He then caught site of Elly, reaching for her shirt, so he pulled out a large machete and pointed it straight at her...

"Did I say you could fuckin' get dressed, whore?!" he demanded.

"No, sir," she replied, trembling as she dropped the shirt and lowered her gaze.

"OK! All of you stand up! Now!" her ordered.

Elly stood first, receiving humiliating and degrading catcalls from the whole gang.

"Very nice!" grinned their vile and disgusting leader.

Then Basinah and Fahada both stood together, trying to take comfort in each others touch.

"Look at those dirty whores!" he laughed. "They still can't keep their fuckin' filthy hands off each other."

They all exploded in raucous laughter, which started to make the two girls cry.

But then, it was the extraordinary Lebanese sex-kitten, Jilnar Jardaly, who stood, and they all fell into an instant silence, and just stood motionless, staring at her for several seconds...

"Holy fuckin' shit!" said one of the other thugs. "You see that shit, boss?!"

"Yeah, I see!" said the leader, unable to close his mouth or even blink. Jilnar's exceptional, natural talent had once again worked its magic.

"I ain't never seen anything like that, boss!" said one of the other thugs. "Never, boss! Never in all my fucking life!"

"We gonna have some of that, boss?" asked another.

"No!" said the leader, still staring in absolute awe of her. "We're gonna have all of that!"

Without taking his eyes off Jilnar, he undid his pants and set his enormous, stiff cock free. He walked straight towards Jilnar, who stood calm and ready. He grabbed her shoulder and brutishly pushed her down on her knees before him.

"You want some of this fuckin' cock bitch?" he asked sneeringly. "You want to taste the big, bad pirate king's cock?"

"You know I do!" said a very self-assured, and always ready Jilnar, smiling up at him and wasting no time to suck his nasty, dirty pirate cock, all the way down, until her luscious red lips were all the way down to the base of his shaft, and her lovely aquiline nose was against his hairy pot-belly.

"Mmmmmmmmm... That's it!" he said. "Suck my cock, drain my balls and eat all my nasty cum, you filthy fucking whore!"

What the unsuspecting pirates didn't know was that Jilnar was quite used to bad boys. In fact, she loved bad boys! The badder, the better! She's always going to the roughest bars in town, just to tease the biggest and meanest looking troglodytes in the place, until they all get so turned on they drag her outside for a good, hard gangbang! Not to mention all the voluntary work she does at maximum security prisons, providing conjugal visits for the nastiest and most hardened inmates. Sometimes she takes on four of five of the Neanderthals at once!

"Holy fuckin' shit!" cried the leader of the pirate gang, while tightly grabbing a fistful of her beautiful, long, lustrous hair. "I ain't never been sucked like this before! Aaaaaaaaaaahhh... Yeah, baby! Suck me! Suck it! Fuck me with your filthy fuckin' mouth!"

"What about us, boss?" asked one of the other thugs, his mouth frothing with anticipation.

Their leader beckoned to him and then to one of the others. The two of them raced over, their cocks already out and ready for action, as all seven of them had already been stoking themselves off while watching the incredible sexual athlete, Jilnar Jardaly, in action!

One of them sat on the deck beside her and, without even waiting for instruction, Jilnar shuffled over, lifted a leg over him, and straddled him, impaling herself on his big, stiff, lucky dick! The other brute squatted behind her, and thrust his big, stiff tool straight into he hot, tight, little ass. She squealed as it went in but, throughout the whole filthy scene, never released the leader's cock from her sucking lips.

"What about us, boss?" said another of the five waiting thugs, while panting maniacally though his clenched teeth.

"Yeah, boss!" piped another. "When do we get a turn?"

"How about right now?" cackled the leader. "Three more of you fuckin' slobs. You, you and you! Two in each hole. Let's see if we can split this filthy fuckin' slut! Right down the middle!"

And, so, three more of the vicious bastards came to the gangbang party, their aching erections at the ready, like weapons, ready and drawn for battle. Jilnar was soon in the middle of a demented pretzel of hairy, muscly, tattooed arms and legs. After a minute or so of writhing around until they all had access to a hole, three more hard cocks were poised and ready to join their buddies, a second cock in her pretty little mouth, a second one in her beautiful snatch and a second one in that tight, sensational ass!

"No!" shrieked Elly, "Not all at once! Have mercy on her! Please!"

"You're hurting her!" screamed Basinah.

"Please stop!" cried Fahada. "Some of you can fuck us if you want to, but please don't violate poor Jilnar like that! Have pity on her! Please!!"

Jilnar's head suddenly popped out from the entanglement of hot, sweaty, dirty men.

"No!" she yelled at Fahada. "Their cocks belong to me! Their cum belongs to me! All of it! Men belong to me! All men!"

"Wh- wh- what's that crazy ho doin'?" cried Elly.

"What she does best," replied Basinah.

"What she was born to do," added Fahada. "Fuck!"

"You heard the dirty fuckin' cunt, boys!" hissed the leader. "Let's destroy this fuckin' Arab bitch!"

As they all roared as one, as each joined a buddy in one of her already severely and sadistically ravaged holes. Now poor, helpless Jilnar had six big, hard, nasty, sweaty, smelly cocks! Two in each hole! Pumping in and out of her, completely defenseless ass and pussy and gagging her slender throat, like demented jackhammers! The misogynistic bastards were brutally and mercilessly violating her, like she was just a cheap piece of fuck-meat! For most girls, this would be even more horrific than their worst nightmare, but to sexy, slutty Jilnar Jardaly, this was gangbang whore's heaven!

Jilnar managed to get her hands free from the humping, gyrating, moaning huddle, and used them to beckon to the two remaining pirates. They exchanged a gleeful glance, and almost instantly found themselves a position, on either side of the moving mound of hairy, sweaty, smelly, tattooed male flesh, that had completely enveloped the conquered, exotic beauty. Jilnar then proceeded to use each of her skillful hands, the only parts of her that could still be seen, to give the remaining pair a handjob unlike any they'd ever had ever had before!

Although the other three girls were horrified by what they saw, they could not help but be excited by the sordid and perverted site. And, indeed, at how insanely, inhumanly, and unimaginably slutty their sexy friend was revealing herself to be! They shamefully could not stop themselves from masturbating to relive the fire which, once again, was burning in their hungry, wet pussies.

Pretty soon, all the men started moaning and convulsing uncontrollably, as they unloaded over a week's worth of thick, salty, hot, pirate sperm, deep inside her throat, pussy and ass. The last two to join in, shooting up like a couple of geysers, which then oozed down all and all over Jilnar's delicate hands and slender arms.

The crescendo of this depraved site was more than the other three girls could bare! They finger-fucked themselves into a complete frenzy, and quickly moved in close so they could squirt their warm, lovely, lady-juices all over the exhausted, huddle of hairy, fucked-out ruffians! Sultry Basinah managed to squirt some of hers over the ugly, nasty leader and cute, innocent little Fahada even managed to get some of hers on Jilnar's superb face! Just like their sexual mentor Jilnar, they could not bear the thought of their delicious, hot, sticky love-juices ever going to waste either.

The girls soon realized that the episode was not yet over, as one of the pigs was tying together Jilnar's wrists, and another her ankles. Not only did over-sexed Jilnar seem to be aware of this, but she seemed to be holding them together to assist them! Then, the two handjob guys, who had quietly slipped away right after the gangbang was over, had returned with what appeared to be an oar from one of their vessel's lifeboats. They then slid it under her tied ankles and wrists, lifted each end onto their big, strong shoulders, and hoisted her up like a couple of cavemen bringing home their freshly killed deer.

"Well, ladies," said the leader, "It seems like our business is concluded, and we have the merchandise we came here for."

"Yeah, boss!" said one of the others. "Some guys pay an absolute fuckin' fortune for sexy TV stars!"

"We're gonna be rich!" yelled another, followed by the loud cheers of the whole pirate gang.

"And we're gonna have us plenty of hot-ass fuckin' on the way!" grinned another.

"Thank you for your cooperation, ladies," said the leader, while making an exaggerated bow.

The raiders started to return to their own vessel, carrying their precious booty, Jilnar, along with them. Her battered and bruised body was plastered head-to-toe with all their manly sweat and semen. As she was carried by the girls, swinging from her tied wrists and ankles, they were shocked by the look her face. She was... smiling!

She just looked up at them, opened her big, brown doe-like eyes, licked her lips, and said, "Best vacation ever!"

The jubilant savages loaded her below in their cargo hold. The leader told a couple of young boys, who had had to stay behind, to help themselves. They dropped what they were doing and excitedly dashed down into the cargo hold.

The vessel's engine started noisily and off they went into the horizon, with the setting Pacific sun before them.

The other girls watched the vessel fade away in silent disbelief until the silence was finally broken...

"God help them!" said Basinah.

"Those poor devils clearly have no idea who they're dealing with!" said Fahada.

"Dat bitch is one freaky-ass whore!" said Elly.

*****

Next episode, our incredible and sensational heroine, Jilnar Jardaly, meets... the Slave-Traders!