Jilnar Jardaly in Fuckland

Story Info
Jilnar Jardaly finds a magical land of sleaze and debauchery.
10.3k words
3.29
8.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is fiction, written purely for entertainment purposes and not based on any actual event.

Please enjoy reading:

"Jilnar Jardaly in Fuckland"

*****

Once upon a time, there was a very sexy and horny little slut called Jilnar Jardaly, who was having lots and lots of fun at her girlfriend's wedding day!

After the beautiful ceremony, the reception was well under way, and Jilnar was having such a lovely day! She'd already fucked nearly all the male guests, as well as several of the female ones. Best of all, she still had a few more hours left in the day to seduce the rest, and add them to her enormous and ever-growing list of sexual conquests.

She decided to have a stroll in the beautiful garden, to cool her perfectly delectable, but aching and well-fucked ass, throat and pussy. Suddenly, she heard some excited voices behind the hedgerow. She peeked through and was delighted to see the groom about to get his cock sucked by the bride's mother, who now, of course, was also his brand new mother-in-law! Jilnar, ever the voyeur, could never pass up the opportunity to watch someone else indulging in some naughty and deliciously sinful sex.

"Now you're my son," purred the horny old mother-in-law, while undoing his pants and pulling out his stiffening cock, "You can call me Mommy. Does my baby want Mommy to polish his helmet? Hmmm? Are you ready for Mommy to suck your cock? Hmmm? Oh, what a nice big cock you have! You are a big, big boy, aren't you? Yes, my little girl's going to love being fucked by this. But, right now, it's Mommy's turn!"

Before he could answer, his whole massive cock was sucked straight down the horny old cock-hunter's throat. As if by reflex, Jilnar's hand found its way down inside her panties, to her drooling and insatiably hungry pussy, for that much-needed finger-fuck...

Suddenly, Jilnar's attention was drawn away by the strangest site she'd ever seen! It was a white rabbit running along on it's hind legs, just like a person. He was wearing a tweed vest and holding an old fashioned fob watch out in front of him. But what really caught Jilnar's eye. was his enormous and fully erect penis, sticking straight up before him. It was high as his chest! Jilnar never could resist the draw of a hard cock so, instinctively, she gave chase.

"I'm late! I'm late, for a very important date!" he cried.

She chased after him in complete wonder, until he dived down a large rabbit hole. Jilnar squatted over the edge, the sweet, succulent juices of her spectacular pussy dripping into the bottomless hole. She leaned over further to try and see that cute rabbit with that wonderful, big, hard cock when, suddenly, the edge, which had been melted away by her hot, dripping, love-juices, gave way, and in she fell!

Down, down, down she fell! She was expecting to hit the ground very hard indeed but, instead, found herself slowing down, until she gently floating down onto her feet in a room with many different, brightly colored doors. One of the doors opened and out ran the well-hung rabbit, his erection had grown even bigger than before, making Jilnar's eyes widen with excitement and desire. Her sexual lust had overridden her fears, and she immediately chased after the cute white rabbit with that big, beautiful, erect cock. She hungered for it so badly she could almost taste it...

She follows him through a big pink door, and ended up in a room where, through a glass door, she saw the rabbit in a garden, stroking his furry shaft. Jilnar tried to go out to him, or rather to his cock, but couldn't fit through the glass door..

"Nonono! Please stop!" she cried, "Please stop stroking it! Let me take care of it! I'm an expert with hard cocks! Especially making them cum! And I so dearly love delicious, hot cum! Please, Mr Rabbit, let me do that for you!"

But, no matter how much she tried, she couldn't get through the door, and the idea of an erection and a fresh load of cum going to waste was starting to make her cry.

"What, what, what are you crying for you, silly, silly girl!" said the rabbit rudely, "Use the doll! Don't you know anything?"

Jilnar looked around the room, and saw, not one, but two life-size dolls. One was proud toy soldier, standing up at attention, and holding a sign which said SUCK ME. The other a pretty ballerina, sitting on the floor with another sign between her open legs which said EAT ME.

Jilnar loved cock and pussy but, given the choice, she usually preferred cock so she went over to the toy soldier. She undid his pants which revealed a very large human penis. It instantly started to grow and harden in her expert hands. As always, her natural whorish nature took over, and into her hungry mouth and down her velvety throat it went! The toy soldier slowly came to life and started to moan deeply, as his cock grew harder and harder from Jilnar's extraordinary cock-sucking and deep-throating skills.

"Ten-hut!" shouted the toy soldier and bolted to attention as he shot his creamy, hot load straight down Jilnar's hungry throat.

Jilnar moaned and smiled up at him, happy to have given yet another cock have earth-shattering eruption. But then something strange started to happen...

Jilnar started growing bigger and bigger, until her arms were through the windows and her head poking right out of the chimney!

"Not that one!", shouted the rabbit angrily, "The ballerina! Stupid, stupid, stupid, slutty girl!"

Suddenly, something long and slimy inside the house shot up the inside her pussy. It went in deep and wriggled and wrapped around her clitoris. Jilnar had never known anything like it.

"Ooooooooooooohhhhh!!" she cried "Whoever you are... Whatever you are... Please keep doing that! It's soooo wonderful! Oh myyyyyyy!! I'm going to cummmmmm!!"

When Jilnar cums, she really cums! And she's quite the prolific squirter! She was gushing like a fire hydrant, making a pool of sweet, sticky juice in the bottom of the room.

"Quickly!" commanded the rabbit, "Give her the ballerina!"

A long, green, spotty arm put the ballerina in her hand. Jilnar lifted the ballerina to her head and skilfully took off her panties with her teeth.

"But she's too small!" said Jilnar.

"Stupid, silly, slut!" said the rabbit, "There should still be some of the soldier's cum in your mouth to make her grow, just enough!"

Jilnar carefully started to lick the little ballerina's pussy with the very tip of her tongue. As the rabbit said, the sweet little ballerina started to grow, just enough for Jilnar to get just enough of her serpentine tongue inside the cute little toy's pussy. The little ballerina started to come to life and moaned as she kicked her dainty little legs about. She then started to squeal with delight as she squirted her delicious, hot nectar into Jilnar's talented mouth.

Jilnar felt her own gorgeous body start to shrink. She was soon small enough to fit through the door to the garden, but she couldn't get there because the room was so flooded with her much larger self's warm, orgasmic juices. She tried to swim to the door, but it was too far. Suddenly a long, green, spotted arm, the very same one she saw before, seized her. It belonged to a frog, who told her not to worry, and swam, with her on his spotty back, across the flooded room, and right to the door to the garden. He opened the door outwards and they both spilled out into the garden, carry by a wave of sticky, sweet, viscous fluid.

"Now, I've missed my very important date!" snapped the furious rabbit.

"I'm sorry," said Jilnar. "Was it important?"

"Yes! Of course it was!" said the rabbit, "I am a rabbit! I need lots of sex and I had an appointment with a bunny whore! Too late now! Now I'll have to take care of it myself!"

He again started to stroke his big, stiff, fuzzy cock.

"Nonono!" protested Jilnar, "You were right what you said about me being a slut and a whore. Please give it to me, Mr Rabbit! It's the least I can do after all the trouble of caused. I'm fantastic with cocks. Really I am!"

"You better be!" he said dropping his hands to his sides to allow her full access to his huge, aching cock, which she greedily engulfed it in one swallow.

"Oh, yesssss..." said the rabbit, "That's very good. Mmmmmmm... You human girls really do know how to suck a cock, don't you?"

Jilnar felt her dress being hitched by someone, or rather something, behind her. Then that familiar long, slimy thing, which she now learned was the frog's tongue, was extended and tightly wrapped around both her breasts. She then felt his long, slimy cock enter her pussy. Jilnar always did love being spit-roasted, ever since she was a schoolgirl. But, until now, had only done it with other humans. This experience was giving her excitement, and forbidden pleasures beyond even her own nasty, perverted dreams! Being a frog, his legs were big and strong so he pounded into her harder and faster than any human man, or human woman wearing a strap-on dildo, ever could! Still, she never stopped sucking the rabbit's cock or licking his swollen, furry balls.

Soon, they were both moaning and pumping their hot semen, deep inside her warm, fertile, human body. When his big, green, slimy balls were completely emptied, the frog keeled over, and immediately fell into a deep slumber. After she drained the rabbit's fury balls, he stumbled about, until he slumped onto the ground, and also started to lose consciousness.

"It's...it's... her..." he said breathlessly, "By the gods! It's really her... The Whore of Lebanon..."

Jilnar was quite used to men passing out after enduring her feverish fucking skills, so she made her two new fuck-friends as comfortable as she could, before deciding to explore this weird and wonderful land...

She soon came to a field of giant spotty mushrooms. They were in all the colors of the rainbow, and as tall as a houses! She started to dance playfully around this enchanted place, until she was suddenly confronted with the strangest being she's seen yet! It appeared to be a big, green, hookah-smoking caterpillar, atop one of the mushrooms.

"What creature are you?" it demanded of her.

"Why, I'm a girl," she said nervously. "Are you a... a... caterpillar?"

"Well, of course I am!" he said, "Clearly a girl - whatever that is - is not a particularly intelligent creature. My word! What strangely colored skin you have."

"Oh, no," she giggled, straightening out her lilac bridesmaid dress, "They're my clothes.

"Clothes!" scolded the caterpillar, "Clothes!! Well, that just won't do! No, that won't do at all! Do you wish to insult me? Wearing clothes in my mushroom field! How dare you!"

"I-I-I'm sorry," said Jilnar, "I didn't mean to- I mean- I'll take them off right away, Mr Caterpillar. Will that make it better?"

"Yes... yessssss...," he said grinning down at her with an evil glint, "Take them allll off!"

Jilnar obediently slipped out of all her clothes, in the same way she always did when commanded by a man to do so - even if, as in the current situation, the man wasn't actually a man! The caterpillar was clearly enjoying the show, and ogling her perfect and well-stacked female, human body. Fortunately for him, Jilnar enjoyed having men watch her undress. That's why she never closes the curtains when she undresses at home. The boy next-door loves watching her through his bedroom window just as much she loves watching him masturbating. The dirty old caterpillar crawled down, and immediately wrapped himself around her, like a python does its prey. His many pairs of cup-like hands were grabbing and squeezing her all over.

"Yes... You will do nicely..." said his drooling mouth.

"Oh, my! The males of this world certainly are fast workers..." cooed Jilnar, happy in the knowledge she was about to be fucked again.

Suddenly, she felt something hard and segmented probing its way into her pussy.

"Yessssss..." he said, "That's a good little girl. Let it go in. All the way in, so I can get it all nice and wet."

Jilnar happily opened her, legs to oblige. She could never refuse the demands of a dominant man, or the pleasures she received from any hard cock, no matter what color, size or shape it was, so in he went. Jilnar turned her face to him, allowing him to slide his long, rough, green tongue into her mouth. Then he started to pull his long, bumpy cock out.

"Nooo!" said Jilnar, "You only just put it in. Please don't take it out, Mr Caterpillar. I'll be a good little girl. I'll do whatever you want!"

"Indeed you will!" he growled.

He then moved his hard, exoskeleton cock to her unsuspecting ass.

"Ohhhhhh... yesssssss...," cooed Jilnar. "Please fuck my assssss..."

She again felt the weird, bumpy, hard cock, this time thrusting its way into her tight, pert, little ass. But then things took an even more unusual turn...

"What's that against my pussy?" gasped Jilnar.

"Why, that's my other cock, my eager little slut," he said. "You lucky, lucky little human whore."

Jilnar had been double-stuffed many, many times before, but never by one person! Everything about this wonderful place was so new and exciting to her!

"Do they both cum?" she asked, excitedly.

"Why, yes, of course!" he said, "A lot! They even both have their own set of testicles. Have you ever had your holes filled with green caterpillar cum?"

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" she cried. "Please fill me with your hot, green cum, Mr Caterpillar! Pleeeeeeease!!"

Suddenly, the caterpillar's whole body started jerking about violently.

"Fuck!" he yelled, "Your ass and pussy feel so incredible! I can't hold it any longer! You're too fucking sexy for me!! Holy fucking sh-sh-shiiiiit!!"

He started screaming wildly and shaking uncontrollably, as he unloaded gallons and gallons of his sticky cum, filling up both her holes with gallons of nasty, green insect seed.

He fell to the ground gasping, "Holy shit! You fucked the shit out of me! I couldn't even last a whole, fucking minute! I've fucked so many different creatures here. None of them have ever... Y-y-y-you're the first... Why, it's you! Y-y-y-you've come! The... the... the... Whore of Lebanon!"

He then passed out and fell to the ground, once again leaving Jilnar alone to explore this strange but sexy world...

She continued her kinky odyssey for several minutes until she felt something large and wet glide across her beautiful face. After she walked a few more steps she felt it again, this time under her dress and over her ass. After a few more steps she felt it again right down her cleavage. But there was nothing there...

"What's happening to me?" she asked the world.

"Whore of Lebanon!" said a disembodied voice, which then materialized into a large mouthful of grinning teeth.

"So you're the prophecy?" said the mouth, which now became the whole head of a very large ginger cat.

"Awwwww! A kitty!" said Jilnar excitedly.

"The Cheshire Cat, at your service," said the the head, now becoming an entire cat, who was almost as big as a man. He bowed to her politely.

"Why does everyone keep calling me that?" asked Jilnar, "Back home all my friends call me a whore or a slut because I've fucked them all so many times, so I'm quite used top that, but no one's ever called me the Whore of Lebanon. I mean, I am from Lebanon, but I think there's been some kind of mistake."

"Oh, no, my dear," said the still-grinning cat, "There's been no mistake. I saw what you did to all those dirty old perverts back there. No one has a sexual appetite as big as that horny old rabbit and no other creature could stand the pounding penetrations from that filthy frog's pelvic leg-thrusts. But you did it without even working up a sweat. You weren't even breathing very heavily. You even fucked-out that sexually depraved caterpillar. You have no idea how many unsuspecting female travelers he's tricked into getting naked so he could screw them senseless. But you're the only one to ever completely drain all six of his balls! You very nearly fucked him to death! And you're still hungry for even more sex, I'll wager. Oh no, my dear! There's been no mistake! Believe me! You are the one!"

"The one for what?" asked Jilnar.

"Why, the one to save the whole of Fuckland!" said the cat. "Your incomparable cock-skills, that sweet sucking mouth with those rose-petal lips and that ever so talented tongue, that hot, creamy, delicious pussy and that tight, perfect, little, heart-shaped ass. Mmmmm... Yes, my dear, your whole life was leading you to this day. Now go out there and fuck them! Fuck them all!"

He then disappeared, and again sweet, sexy, and now also very confused, little Jilnar was alone.

She skipped merrily along the path, already feeling quite at home in this wonderland of sexual depravity. Soon, as always, her hungry pussy was driving her crazy! She had to start walking along with one hand inside her panties, fingering that hairless and insatiable little cunt. Jilnar never could control her pussy, and this dirty little adventure was making it behave even more ravenous and untamed than normal. Pretty soon, her skimpy little panties were so soaking wet, she had no choice but to discard them, so she just let them slide down her long, silky legs and kicked them aside.

Going without panties never bothered horny little Jilnar at all. In fact, most days she never even wore panties! She believed they wasted too much valuable fuck time, because men had to stop to either pull them aside or rip them off her, before being able to stuff her holes with their big, beautiful, stiff cocks. And, on the rare days she did wear them, they were always soaked through with her sticky, hot, love juice before she even got to work, due to all her morning finger-fucking in the car! Naughty little sluts like Jilnar never, ever stop playing with their pussies. At least the soiled and drenched panties always made a wonderfully sweet-smelling, and deliciously juicy little gift for any one of the lucky office interns.

Along the path she skipped, occasionally removing her probing fingers from her snatch and placing them in her pretty mouth, to taste that deliciously fresh and sweet love-liquid. She made the next turn and soon heard some rather odd voices...

"Here, have some tea. No, wait! Everybody change seats!"

She walked through some trees and saw a table with a strange, little man with big ears and a big hat, a big hare and a mouse, who was slumped over the table, snoring loudly. Jilnar, becoming curiouser and curiouser, walked, slowly, but surely, over to the table...

"Another guest!" said the odd man in the hat."Set another place, March Hare. And wake up that intoxicated Doormouse!"

"Who on earth are you?" asked Jilnar.

"Why, I'm known as the Mad Hatter!" said he. "I'm mad and I have a hat! Hah! See? Are you blind? Hah!"

Jilnar politely accepted their offer and sat with them. She was given a cup of tea, which she leaned over to gratefully receive, making sure he could see right down her firm, ample and gravity-defying cleavage.

"Sugar?" asked the March Hare, eager for his turn to look down her low-cut dress.

"Yes, pl- No, wait!" Jilnar suddenly had a sneaky but super-sexy idea! She took some Viagra pills from her purse, which she always kept in case of emergencies. Sometimes men can't manage to satisfy her insatiable needs enough times without a little help from modern science.

"These are much better," she said, with that same predatory look in her eyes she always had when she was about to pounce on her unsuspecting prey.

She gave them two each, which they all innocently dropped into their cups of tea. Our randy, scheming, sex-huntress, Jilnar was about to find out exactly what those little blue pills would do to these unusual and totally innocent creatures. As if the naughty little slut didn't know already!

"What's happening?" cried the Hatter. "W-w-w-what have you done?"