Jilnar Jardaly Loves Hot Cum

Story Info
How Jilnar Jardaly's addiction to man-sauce made her a star.
1.1k words
4.53
8.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is fiction, written purely for entertainment purposes and not based on any actual event.

Please enjoy reading:

*****

"Jilnar Jardaly Loves Hot Cum"

Hiya, guys!

I'm me again, your favorite slutty Arabian News Anchor, Jilnar.

You hot studs cannot even imagine how much I love your creamy, hot, fuck-fresh cum. In fact, I'm obsessed with it! Sometimes, all day, it's all I can think about...

I've always had a fantasy about bathing in a huge tub, filled to the brim with fresh, hot, cum. I'd be like the Cleopatra of Cum... feeling it oozing deep into my ass and my pussy... soaking into the skin all over my naked body... being able to cup it in my hands and pour it all through my hair and all over my face... And I'd be able to eat as much as I like. Heck! Given enough time, I'd probably drink the whole tub full! Heehee!

Of course, I know this fantasy is impossible. I doubt there'd be enough men in the whole world to ever satisfy my lust for cum!

But I do have one cum-drenched fantasy that finally did come true...

Ever since I was young I knew I wanted to be a news reader. So it's only natural that some of my most favorite hardcore porn movies are the ones where female news readers have a whole room of guys shooting their hot loads all over her while she's reading the bulletin.

When I first applied to be a news reader at Television Dubai, my soon-to-be employer did their research and learned of my sordid bukkake fantasy so, when it came time for my audition, they were prepared. Very prepared...

I was shown into the studio and to the news desk where we were to start shooting my test reel. I was dressed much the same way as I do now; an expensive, a tasteful, executive but very feminine designer label attire and the make-up lady did my hair and make-up to make sure I looked my absolute best.

I was only into reading the first few lines of the auto-cue when I noticed more and more and more men were coming into the studio to watch. They were all smiling, licking their lips and giving each other knowing looks. I noticed that quite a few of them were stroking their crotches. Some of them were already nursing huge hard-ons...

Well, there's only so much room in a man's pants before he needs to release the beast, so pants started being pulled down and, before I knew it. I was reading the news to a studio full of masturbating men, all with aching erections! Could this really be happening? One of my darkest and most depraved sexual fantasies finally coming true? It wasn't long before I got my answer...

Along came the first pervert to give me a creaming. His hand was pumping his nice, young cock nice and hard and he got it as close as he could to my right cheeks and, squirt, squirt, squirt! A nice big, sticky hot load right down the side of my face. working its way down my neck and into my collar. No sooner had he finished when another blast was hitting my left cheek. Then four more, one by one they came (and came).

It was all the younger guys first. They all liked to cum all over different parts of my face and head. Most liked to coat my face but some liked to shoot it in my hair. A few liked to shoot it into my mouth which I'm quite happy to oblige as it is my favorite food. I do love my fresh protein shakes. Yummy!

Then the older gentlemen were ready. Unlike the younger guys, they often liked to work in teams. To work in teams takes a bit more control than the younger guys have. They worked in groups of two or three, timing it so they could all cum at the same time, and they all did themselves proud. I was in Cum Heaven!

I counted at least fifty guys and at least twenty of them came back for seconds!

Needless to say, I was soaked from the top of my head, right down to my shoulders. I looked like someone poured a whole bucketful all over me! It was like I was their Goddess of Cum, ready to receive their precious tributes to honor me. And they did. Very, very much!

And I never missed a single word, on the auto-cue or the Bluetooth, for the whole forty minutes it went on. If any was in my eyes, I just wiped it out, licked my fingers clean and read on. And that was how I got the job!

The only way this could've been any better would be if we could've done it during an actual live broadcast so that the whole world could see what a dirty little cum-slut I am. I'd love that sooooo much!!

Take care and stay horny, guys!

Love and lust,

BONUS "QUICKIE" STORY

[The purpose of a "quickie" story is to give fellow members of a story being considered by the author so that they may provide feedback and ideas as to how they would like the final story to be.]

"Jilnar Jardaly's Hot Little Ass"

Hey, dudes!

My name's Max and I work at Television Dubai.

Man, every single guy that works here loves fucking Jilnar Jardaly's tight little ass!

I love sneaking up to her, grabbing her from behind, biting her neck and then growling "ANAL!" into her ear.

She always happily complies, straight away, by parting her legs, bending over and thrusting that sensational, hot little ass of hers into my groin so I can tear off her panties - if she's wearing any (which is hardly ever) - and ram my whole ten inches of aching, hard cock right into that pert, tight, fantastic asshole.

Then I pound into her as hard and as fast as I can until she's screaming and like crazy and I'm shooting a massive load of hot cum deep inside her.

Fuck, I love sodomizing that little slut! And I know that filthy whore loves every single minute of it too, because that sweet, smooth, hairless pussy of hers always squirts her hot, sticky, sensational, love juice everywhere, like a fucking fire hose! Both our legs and half the room always end up soaking wet with the delicious stuff!

Fuck! She's almost finished presenting the 10PM bulletin. I better go hide in her office with the lights out so I can grab the sexy little bitch and have her soon as she walks in, before some other horny bastard gets there first. Hahah!

Later, dudes!

Max