Jilnar Jardaly the Hot Sex-Slave

Story Info
Jilnar Jardaly fulfills her darkest and dirtiest fantasy!
10.1k words
3.92
13.3k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is fiction, written purely for entertainment purposes and not based on any actual event.

Please enjoy reading:

"Jilnar Jardaly the Hot Sex-Slave"

*****

[The raunchy, perverse and highly anticipated sequel to Jilnar's last erotic escapade: "Jilnar Jardaly and the Pirates"!]

The tires screeched loudly as the plain white van sped around the corner. It was a bumpy, windy, unsealed road which caused its precious cargo to jostle and bounce about against the walls. Twelve beautiful and exotic young women, of every race and color, six sitting on a hard bench on either side of the van. A beautiful bevy of exotic young women to suit all tastes, white, black, Asian and one beautiful and sensual, dark-eyed Arabian beauty, who had the additional value of being a famous television news-anchor! Hers was a name that stirs up feelings of strong, sexual desire in men and women all over the world. That name, of course, is none other than... Jilnar Jardaly!

Each of the girls was leashed to the girl beside her from the collars around their necks. Their eyes were all downcast upon the floor, in both fear and sorrow, as their tears of despair and desperation fell upon their laps. All of them, that is, except for our horny heroine, Jilnar, who had never looked happier! She loves the fact that she live in a man's world, where any woman, no matter how famous or successful she had become, still belonged to men, and can still be taken, used and enjoyed by any one of them, anywhere and any time! She strongly resents all those bitchy, killjoy feminists who keep tying to change that!

As you read in the last story, she had been taken by some ruthless, brutal and misogynistic pirates, who all gangbanged her savagely in front of her girlfriends. Then, humiliated her even further by carrying her away tied to a pole, by her delicate wrists and ankles, like a tribe of primitive hunters carrying a slain antelope, who was destined for the pot...

Well, as you may well have guessed, she spent the entire voyage being fucked and sexually abused by the large gang of thugs, in frightfully evil and perverted ways, that words could not even describe! And she loved every single, sordid and depraved minute of it! By the time the ship made harbor, the gang of villains were barely alive. It was as if they'd almost been literally fucked to death! As expected, the slave-traders, to whom she was sold, paid very handsomely for her indeed! So much so, that each member of the pirate crew were able to retire for the remainder of their disgusting lives.

Now, here she was, being taken to her very own slave auction! Jilnar could not understand why the other girls seemed so sad, because this was something she dreamed of nearly all her debauched life. Being displayed to a crowd of horny strangers, like a piece of meat, as they made their bids, was always one of her most favorite fantasies. She couldn't wait to get there! She grew more and more excited, when she thought about how much people would be prepared to pay for her. And what they would then do to her, and make her do to them. She knew she'd fetch a high price, as she planned to give them all the hottest, raunchiest and sexiest show they'd ever seen! And anyone who has seen her read the news knows just how seductive the little, prick-teasing, Lebanese sex-kitten can be...

The van stopped suddenly, causing all the girls to slide up to the front against one another painfully. Then, the back of the van opened, and the two slave-traders quickly checked out the merchandise. One was a tall fat man with a shaved head, a patch over one eye, heavily tattooed and lots of muscles. The other was a small, cruel man who enjoyed his work with an enthusiastic and unnecessarily sadistic, passion...

"We're here, whores!" said the small one. "Time to get your asses out and get us our fuckin' money!"

The large man grabbed two leashes which pulled the two rows of girls tumbling out, one after the other. He had a whip coiled up in his other hand and, although he never uncoiled it to whip anyone, and risk damaging the merchandise, he did use it to tap the last last girl to get her moving.

"Come on, slut!" he growled. "Market's not gonna be open all fuckin' day, yah know!"

When she heard the other girl yelp as the sound of the coiled whip loudly slapped against her buttocks, Jilnar, who was at the end of the other row of girls, just had to find out what it felt like. Jilnar is a very unusual girl, in that she loves being mistreated by rough, aggressive and dominant men. In fact, being ravaged and degraded like a cheap piece of fuck-meat is the only way the seriously perverted slut can ever really get off!

She deliberately let herself lag behind until she finally felt the sweet sensation of the coiled whip smack her her tender buttocks. The stinging leather bit into her skin and sent hot, wondrous waves and sensations through her whole body, making her pussy wet. In fact, this entire shameful adventure was making her wet and horny, as it was just the thing she'd always felt her oversexed life needed.

Soon, they were at the marketplace, where the helpless young girls all waited their turn to be objectified and humiliated. The poultry, cattle and livestock were sold first, then the horses, then all the stolen treasures and plundered valuables. Then, finally, it was the girls' turn. When it was time for them to go on display, the noisy crowd had, at least, quadrupled in size!

The shy, little, eighteen year old Dutch high-school graduate was first up. The crowd cheered loudly as the smaller of the two slaver-men tore away what remained of her cute, yellow, floral dress, which was a graduation gift from her parents, and then ordered her to walk up and down the catwalk. All the men surged to the front to grab and feel her smooth, young, milky-white legs, as she walked by, while the auctioneer started taking the first few bids. She was soon sold to a tall, strong, dark-skinned man, who tossed a large wad of cash onto the stage. The small slaver-man quickly counted the cash, and gave a nod to the auctioneer, who then declared her as "Sold!" The young European girl's new owner threw her over his huge shoulder, where she sobbed as he slapped her little ass gleefully, and carried her away, never to be seen again. The auctioneer then called for the next girl...

Soon, all eleven of Jilnar's fellow slave-girls had been sold. The American, British and Australian girls were the three who fetched the nasty slave-trader duo the highest amounts. But, not for long...

Jilnar, who could not wait to get out there and strut her stuff, was having to be physically held back by the big, strong man with the whip and eye-patch!

"Gentleman!" said the auctioneer. "Now we've come to our final item of the day. And the one I know you've all been waiting for! It's not every day we get a bona fide TV star, gracing our humble marketplace. But, today, we have one of the sexiest you will ever see! Gentlemen, behold the one and only...Jilnar Jardaly!"

After such a big introduction, Jilnar could not be held back any longer, and she raced up onto the stage! She could not stop smiling as the nasty little slaver-man pulled off her bikini, which made the crowd go absolutely berserk! Without even needing to be ordered, she made straight for the catwalk. Unlike the other girls, she walked slowly and stopped many times to allow all the men to have a good grope and feel. Jilnar loved feeling men's hands all over her naked body, especially big, strong, rough hands!

The cruel little slaver-man whispered something into the ea of the stunned and mesmerized auctioneer, who then cleared his throat and once again asked for the crowd's attention.

"Gentlemen!" he said, "Because such a prize will go at such a high pricem and because so many of you have traveled so far, before the sale, our kind friend here has just told me that there will be three other preceding auctions!"

A hush came over the crowd.

"The first auction is for a blowjob!" said the auctioneer.

Jilnar danced about excitedly, and blew the cheering crowd a kiss, then slowly and seductively licked her ruby-red lips.

"The second will get you a fuck!" said the auctioneer.

Jilnar raised one of her silky, long legs high so that the crowd could all clearly see her smooth, hairless, glistening slit.

"And the third auction-"

"My ass?!" cried Jilnar jumping up and down like an excited little kitten.

"You heard it!" laughed the auctioneer. "Straight from the whore's mouth!"

Jilnar turned her back to the crowd and slowly slid her hands down her long, smooth, shapely legs, which were spread apart wide, so the crowd could have a good look at her hot, tight, puckering, little asshole.

"Auction one!" said the auctioneer. "The blowjob!"

The bids came in thick and fast, and the price escalated quickly! Jilnar spurred them to bid higher, by dancing seductively, while pointing to her spectacular mouth with her long painted fingernails, displaying her long, velvety tongue and beautiful white teeth.

The winning bid was $40,000, and the lucky winner, a little person, no more than three feet tall, was lifted to the stage by the crowd. Cum-hungry Jilnar wasted no time in undoing his pants and pulling out his erect cock which, fortunately for her, was every bit as big as very well-endowed, normal-sized man's! She wasted no time in starting to expertly kiss and lick her way up and down his big, stiff, throbbing shaft. She then licked all over his hairy balls, working her tongue back to his hairy, sweaty anus, making it wet with her saliva. She licked her way back up to the tip of his shaft and greedily gobbled her way down to the base, in one gulp, as she slid one of her beautifully manicured fingers into his anus.

As always, Jilnar's famous and incomparable cock-sucking skills were more than the little man with the large penis could take! The feeling of his shaft being sucked, all the way down her silky throat, while her tongue swirled around his cock like a randy snake alone would have been more than enough, but the added sublime, sensation of her long, expert finger in his asshole, massaging his prostate, was just too much, and he was soon cumming like a bullet-train! Jilnar hungrily swallowed down every single, precious drop of his warm, tasty semen. She hadn't been fed for at least three days so the delicious, sweet, salty, nutty meal of ball-brew was just what she needed. She then stood up to face the cheering crown, victoriously holding up her arms and licking her lips, while the poor soul she completely drained dragged himself from the stage, like a wounded deer.

"All gone!" she said with a cheeky grin, immediately after opening her mouth wide to show the crowd she'd swallowed every hot, creamy drop.

"Auction two!" said the auctioneer. "The fuck!"

In less than a minute, the intense bidding was over! Jilnar's sweet little pussy was sold for no less than $80,000!

"Come and get your prize, cutie!" she called to the winner, who was a small, thin, elderly man, with no teeth, a missing eye and wearing a bandana.

Being so old and frail-looking, Jilnar, who had fucked her more than share of elderly men in her time, carefully laid him on his back gently, before she pulled out his wrinkly, old dick, which was surrounded by white pubic hair. She rode him slowly and carefully, at first, in case he had a weak heart. Even young, virile men barely survive. while struggling to satisfy the intense cravings of her voracious, carnivorous pussy! She started to quicken the pace, and he soon let out a soft moan as Jilnar felt his warm, elderly seed squirt deep inside her much younger body, soiling her very fertile womb. She kissed him deeply and passionately, then helped him up, and off the stage.

"Auction three!" said the auctioneer.

"My ass!!" yelled Jilnar, as she again displayed her perfect, heart-shaped hiney. As she bent over, she used her beautifully manicured hands to slowly separate her spectacular, golden buttocks, so the crowd could all see deep inside. They had never seen anything more exquisitely beautiful or extremely desirable!

The ensuing rabble was crazy and the bidding insane!! Very soon, her ass was sold for a whopping big $200,000!

The winner was a very happy, dark-skinned man who must've been at least seven feet tall! His enormously over-sized muscles themselves had even more muscles!

Before Jilnar could even say hello, his two massive strong hands easily lifted her up by her arm and her leg and laid her flat out on her belly, on the hard ground! She felt those big, strong hands pull open her ass, spit down her puckering asshole, and then a hard cock, that felt like it was the size of a small tree-trunk, thrust its way into her poor, tight, utterly defenseless, little anus! He fucked her ass brutally, and without showing her any mercy or compassion... Just the way naughty, kinky, lusty Jilnar liked it!

"Oh, yeah!!" she squealed, "Fuck my tight white Arabian ass with your huge, black cock, Daddy! Fuck me nice and hard! "Yeah! That's it! Slap my ass! Pull my hair! I fucking love it like that!"

Clearly, the big, dark stud had never had such a dirty slut, because he was cumming a lot sooner than he had anticipated! He lost control and groaned loudly as he felt balls emptying into her. He pumped a massive load of piping-hot baby-batter, that she would feel sloshing and squirming about, deep inside her ass for the rest of the day...

He stood up triumphantly, beat his chest like a gorilla, but then promptly spun on his heal, fainted, flat on his back, into the crowd, and with a silly grin that just would not quit! He completely flattened at least seven other men, as the highly amused crowd jeered and laughed loudly!

"Now..." said the auctioneer. "This is it! The big one! Who's going to be the one to take home this fine, sensuous prize? To keep her forever, as his own personal sex-toy, to do with as he will?"

The crowd all roared as one, and the auctioneer commenced the bidding...

The bidding, as expected, was quickly over... $10,000,000!! She had broken all known records! At least twice as much as all the eleven other girl put together! Her two captors could do nothing but stare at each other in complete shock! Clearly they had no idea what an inestimably invaluable, sexual jewel they fleetingly had in their possession!

After the unprecedented amount of money had been paid, the big man with the whip and eye-patch gave her leash to her new master. Jilnar obediently got down on her knees and curled her hands under her chin, to beg for her pat on the head, like the good little puppy-dog she always knew she was born to be. The kinky, sultry, Arabian beauty was already very accustomed to being led around on a leash. In fact, she loved it so much, she'd given all her male friends and colleagues collars and leashes so they could clasp them onto her and lead her around on all-fours, before they fucked her, any time they liked. Some of them even liked to watch her lift a delicate, slender, shapely long leg and urinate on a fire hydrant or tree!

"Before I put this on," said her new master, holding the leash out in front of her, "Why don't you say goodbye to all your new friends?"

Good little puppy-girl, Jilnar smiled widely and appreciatively, and then crawled back out, on her hands and knees, to the catwalk. She made sure she kept her body low and rolled over onto her back and opened her incredible legs wide, so she could feel as many of those coarse, strong men's hands, all over her perfect, silky-smooth body, as possible! She again sat up and begged, like a good little puppy-girl and got lots and lots of yummy, creamy treats...

Scores of men, all masturbating as one, started shooting their hot wads all over her! Those who could not get a clear shot, aimed above her so it would all rain down upon her like a warm, creamy and sticky tropical shower. Jilnar even managed to catch some of the delicious, gooey stuff on her tongue, like snowflakes! The rest of it, she spread all over her sexy, curvy body and massaged into her smooth, golden Middle-Eastern skin. What landed on the floor, she licked up like a kitten, lapping up her delicious cream! She never could bare to let a single drop of delectable cum go to waste!

Jilnar heard her new master whistle and click his fingers, so she stood up and quickly ran to him. He clasped the leash to her collar, and led his highly-prized possession away from the marketplace to begin her exciting new life as a sex-slave!

He took her straight to the local tattooist to have her branded, as was the custom, by having his initials and signature tattooed on her left buttock. As he wrote on her smooth, delicate flesh, the pen made her giggle. But what she really loved was the tattooist's needle on her sensitive, honey-colored skin. The sharp, stinging pain pulsed through her whole, sensuous body. The sweet, exquisite pain gave her orgasm after orgasm! The musclebound tattooist, who was covered from head to foot in ink himself, was delighted to see her enjoyment of the pain he was inflicting, so he took great pleasure delivering even more...

Once it was over, instead of paying him in cash, her master allowed the dirty bastard to throw her over his knee and spank her ass as hard and as long as he could, which he did until his hand was red and swollen and his arm had become too tired to lift! Jilnar had several more intense orgasms, as she winced and squealed through the onslaught of pain and brutality, making his lap soaking wet with her boiling-hot love-juice!

On the way home, her master told her his story. About how he once ran one of the Pacific region's biggest cocaine cartels, until he got arrested and sent to prison for twenty years. After giving further evidence, he managed to get out on parole, after serving just six years of his life sentence. One of the associates that the evidence he had provided information about was his own younger brother. Now he was the one who was doing time, and he had no idea who grassed him! As a matter of fact, it was his clueless brother's own house where her master was currently living!

Now that that part of his life was over, he said he was trying to make a fresh start. When he heard that the famous and stunning Arabian news-anchor, Jilnar Jardaly, was to be sold at the slave-market, he sold his mansion, his Mercedes, all his possessions, and almost completely emptied all his various international bank accounts to buy her! He told her he was going to sell her celebrity ass, repeatedly, until he got back ever single penny he lost when he got arrested. This ignobly, adventurous challenge gave Jilnar a wicked thrill, all the way down to her pussy, which was watering at the very thought of it all! She could feel her warm juices trickling uncontrollably, down the inside thighs of her lovely, long legs...

After walking through all the main streets, to make sure everyone knew of his new prized possession, they finally got home to a big mansion. He unclasped the leash from her collar and led her into his study, where he had prepared a basket with a blanket.

"This is where you can rest!" he said while stroking his new little pet's long, lustrous, raven hair.

"Thank you, Master," said Jilnar as she curled up under her blanket, in her band new and very own basket!

Next to her was a water dish that was already full and he gave her a little saucer with some milk and another with some unidentifiable-meat flavored cookies.

"Have to keep your strength up!" he said. "You have a very busy day tomorrow. Good night, my lusty little pet."

"Good night, my master," she replied while eating the chewy cookies before curling up and closing her tired, beautiful, doe-eyes.

Jilnar awoke the next day. The sun was already up, and beside her basket was a bowl of both dry and wet dog food, into which she lowered her face, and ate every morsel, licking the bowl clean. She lapped thirstily from her water dish and thanked her generous new master for her lovely meal. She was finally living out her most favored fantasy and had never been filled with so much joy!