Jilnar Jardaly vs. King Kong

Story Info
Sexy Jilnar Jardaly tames and satisfies a legendary beast.
1.5k words
3.63
11k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is fiction, written purely for entertainment purposes and not based on any actual event.

Please enjoy reading:

*****

"Jilnar Jardaly vs King Kong"

Hey guys!

You know, even I myself sometimes can't believe how much time I spend thinking and dreaming of cock...

I remember when I went to see Peter Jackson's "King Kong". Soon as I saw that great ape, as if by a whore's natural instinct or reflex, my thoughts went straight to its cock; how big it must be, what it would look like, how much cum it would squirt and how far...

Of course, it was only a computer animated ape so there was no cock, but that didn't stop my imagination from working overtime and by the end of the movie my pussy was throbbing with a yearning for some giant monkey cock. I'm such a kinky slut!

I stopped at a gas station on the way home (even though I didn't really need any) and offered my ass and pussy to the two sweaty, grimy grease-monkey Neanderthals working there, who happily double-penetrated and spit-roasted me in their filthy, disgusting toilet, like a cheap piece of fuck-meat, in lieu of payment for the gas. It felt great and I was satisfied for a while, but not for long. They had pretty big cocks (for humans) but giant ape dick is what I was craving...

It took me hours to get to sleep that night. I couldn't stop wondering what that giant ape cock would be like to see, feel, taste...

I finally dozed off and was dreaming of being a shipwreck survivor on that island in the "King Kong" film. I was being chased by those scary natives through the jungle. The vines and bushes tore off my clothes as I ran through them, leaving me with only my ripped and torn bra and panties.

The grounded started to vibrate. THUD THUD THUD...

Through the trees appeared King Kong himself! He looked even bigger in my dream than in the movie! He looked at me, licking his lips. He picked me up, towards his open mouth. I screamed in terror, expecting to be eaten, but he only closed his lips around me and pulled me out of his mouth, licking and sucking me, like some kind of sweet, delicious delicacy. He must've eaten my bra and panties as he was doing so because I was now stark naked. I guess he liked the way I tasted because he placed me on his shoulder and took me to his mountain-top lair.

When we got there, he gently placed me on the ground in front of him, he sat on the ground, his legs on either side of me and there it was... OH... MY... GOD!! It was HUGE!! Even for a giant ape his size! It must've been at least been ten foot - and it was still only soft! I couldn't even imagine when it how enormous it would be when it gets hard! Fortunately for me, I didn't have to wait for long...

After getting over the initial shock, my curiosity, excitement and, yes, my rampant sluttiness made me take a few steps towards it. He encouraged this by placing his hand behind me and gently herding me towards it. I knew what he wanted. He may be a giant ape but he's still a typical man, always wanting me to take care of his nasty old cock for them. Heehee!

His balls were covered in his soft monkey fur, but his cock was smooth, hairless and quite beautiful - like a really nice human one. I reached over and touched it, then started stroking it, with one hand and then both and guess what happened next... Yup! Up it went. OH! MY! GOD! It was getting even bigger! I tried to hug it but couldn't even reach my arms around it - but I certainly did my best! By this time the knob had risen completely from the foreskin so I stated kissing it. As well as my arms, I wrapped my legs around the shaft and started humping it with all my whorish might - rubbing and grinding my pussy juice all over it. He seemed to be enjoying this very much as he started roaring, growling and beating his big muscular chest with his fists. I'm no zoologist, but I know when my boys are about to blow - even when they're a different species.

WHOOSH!! Out it all started to gush! It was like Moby Dick squirting water. It must've shot at least another twenty feet, straight up. And there was so much of it! It was like he'd never had a good, hard cum before in his life! His geyser of semen must've erupted for at least three solid minutes - non-stop! It was all coming down on top of me like a hot, sticky monsoon. I was getting soaking wet in a tropical storm of giant monkey cum. I even managed to catch a lot of it in my mouth. It had a much stronger, nuttier taste than the human variety but still every bit as sweet, salty and yummy.

There was a four foot deep crevice on the ground where I was standing which, by coincidence, was just about the same size as my Jacuzzi at home which I got for when my male friends and colleagues come over to fuck and gangbang me. And it was full to the brim with his jizz. I finally got to experience what most filthy sluts like me only dream about - bathing in a tub full of fresh, hot and creamy cum. I must've soaked in it for at least two wonderful hours, letting it all soak into my skin and ooze its way all the way into my pussy and ass. I ate quite a lot of it too. It was a long day and I hadn't eaten since I was shipwrecked, so some great goosey gob-fulls of fresh, free-range monkey cum was just the ticket! And it got even more delicious with each mouthful! Back in my university days I often supplemented my diet by eating the male students' fresh cum. Pure, delicious protein as Mother Nature intended it. Yummy!

I then curled up to sleep on his giant, furry and freshly drained balls with my arms and legs wrapped around his limp dick, like a body pillow. I was now his human whore...

I woke up!

I was breathless, panting and sweating and my heart was racing! I'm always having filthy sex dreams but I'd never had one like this before. My arms and legs were tightly wrapped around my real-life body pillow which was soaking wet with my love-juice. I was so horny I couldn't stand it! I had to have my relief! Now! I quickly grabbed two of my biggest and nobbliest vibrators (one in my pussy and the other in my ass). I got them from the cabinet next-to my bed, where I keep all my toys for just such emergency. I shoved them straight into my two hungry fuck-holes and set them straight to the highest settings. I didn't even bother lubricating or licking them first!

I fucked myself silly, my tight ass and my hot, hungry pussy! I unleashed my perverted imagination as I fantasied about a whole band of giant, sex-starved gorillas, and this is the truly depraved scenario it created...

The massive brutes immediately closed in on me and started forcing me to give their gigantic, throbbing erections my immediate, slutty and expert attention. It was a cock-slut's heaven! I kissed, licked, rode and humped every single one of them, with the superior cock-skills that only a truly gifted whore, like myself, could possibly have. It all came to a big finale as they all started shooting gallons and gallons of monkey-spunk into the air. A crescendo of cum then came pouring down upon me, leaving me completely coated, from head to toe, in their thick, hot, nonhuman goo!

I was close...

My body started the writhe and convulse wildly and I started to scream uncontrollably! And then - at last - relief! The extreme squirting commenced! You boys would not believe how much of a squirter I am! On a really good day I can just make it hit the ceiling, and I always shoot out at least half a dozen good long gushing squirts before I'm satisfied. And this intensely, orgasmic experience was no exception, believe me! When I finally finished soaking the ceiling and everything else that was in range, I had the most blissful and restful sleep...

Well, I now know something else about myself. I love cock so fucking much that, not only does it not matter who the man is who's attached to it, I apparently don't even care if he's a human being! As long as he has a beautiful big, thick, long, hard shaft that can satisfy and reward me with lots of lovely fuck-fresh cum! Heehee!

Love and Lust

Jilnar

xoxox