Jilnar Jardaly's a Filthy Whore

Story Info
Jilnar Jardaly loves her nasty, kinky and intense gangbangs.
1.1k words
3.67
13.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is fiction, written purely for entertainment purposes and not based on any actual event.

Please enjoy reading:

*****

"Jilnar Jardaly's a Filthy Whore"

Howdy, people!

My name's Big Benny, I'm 21 and from New York, but I'm working here at Television Dubai and there's no fucking way I'd work anywhere else! Why? Because I work directly under that sexy slut Jilnar Jardaly and you guys would not believe how horny, depraved and perverted she is! She's a oversexed, kinky nymphomaniac who loves her extreme, hard and rough sex.

The day I started, I was only there for the first hour when I already found out how much of a horny whore she is. I was told by her secretary that she wanted me in her office immediately! As I walked toward her door, all the other young guys were smiling, cheering and high-fiving me. I had no idea what the fuck was going on!

I knocked on her door and she invited me in, smiling. I closed the door behind me and she told me to close the curtain.

"Not all the way," she said, still smiling, "Leave it a bit open at one end so people can see."

"See what, Ma'am?" I asked.

"Come over here and see," she said.

I walked over to her side of the desk and noticed she was naked from the waist down. Her sexy flat tummy and smooth hairless cunt gave me an instant, raging hard-on. I looked over and noticed a group of faces at the part of the window I left uncovered, vying for a good view. While I was looking at them I heard my zipper being undone.

"I can't believe you've been here for a whole hour and haven't let me taste your hot, creamy, young cum," she purred.

In a matter of seconds she expertly had my pants and underwear down to my ankles. Her eyes widened with excitement and she let out a gasp as she discovered why they call me Big Benny.

"What a beautiful big, black cock!" she said, unable to contain her excitement, "Let's have a little taste."

She began licking her way up and down my throbbing, erect cock, working her way down to my balls, licking them all over.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she cooed, "Now, what other tasty treats do you have for me?"

She swiveled around in her chair to get right under my crotch, between my legs, and started flickering her hot wet tongue between my ass cheeks. She used her beautiful long fingers to open my ass to get her tongue right into my butt hole.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm," she moaned, "Deliciousssss..."

She then wasted no time in going down on me, and not a moment too soon, as I was already dying to pop my load. She soon managed to suck my whole ten inches of aching man-meat down her throat. I couldn't take any more and blasted the biggest load of my life right down her sexy throat! And she swallowed my whole load, except for some she kept in her mouth to savor the taste.

""Your cum is sweet," she said licking her full, read lips, "Your cum is sweet. Mmmmmmm..."

She dismissed me and, as I was leaving, the next young lucky guy she lined up was waiting to come in.

I found a spot with the other peepers and watched her skillfully undressed him from the waist down with one hand, sit him on her chair and ride him like a rabid hound. He was soon blasting his load deep inside her and, oh man, was she fucking loving it! This went on several times a day, every single fucking day! Every guy in the office was totally fucked-out by the time the working day was up, but she could never get enough! Most days, after she'd totally drained us, she was on the phone arranging to meet other guys to fuck her that night!

One of her favorite games she likes play with me is one she called "Anal Intruder". She likes me to bend her over the desk and ram my whole cock up her tight little ass. She likes to pretend I'm taking her without her consent and yell out shit like, "Nooooo, please nooooo!! It fucking hurts!! No, no, no, please not my ass. OW OW OOOOWWWWW!!"

You get the idea, right? You know she's faking it because her hand always reaches up to pull my head to her face so we can explore each others mouths with our tongues. She loves a bit of tongue-hockey while she's having her ass fucked hard.

One day, about five of us all decided to use her at once, so we hid and waited in her office. Her secretary figured out what we were up to, so she let us in and told us Jilnar's on her way and to hide quickly. Unless you've been living under a rock, there's no way you wouldn't have heard the rumors that Jilnar Jardaly loves gangbangs. Well, guys, let me tell you it ain't no rumor! She fucking loves them! Especially when it's a surprise!

Soon as she walked in, we all started ripping off her clothes. Her face was a picture of excitement and she was literally jumping for joy!

"Nooooooooo!!," she squealed exciedly "Please noooooooo!! Please don't gangbang me with all your big, hard, young cocks!! Pleeeeeeeeease don't use me like a whore and fill me up with young, hot, sticky young cum!!"

They were her last words as one of the guys already started fucking her mouth, no sooner than the rest of us were ravishing her whole body and ramming our hard cocks anywhere in her we could fit. As always, I was in her ass. She liked me reaming her up the ass the most because my cock is the biggest. She even calls me her "anal lover". As usual, we were very soon blasting our fiery hot cum inside her holes, because she's way too fucking hot and sexy for us to hold back very long.

She especially loves it when we invite our friends and none of us ever have any shortage of new friends since word got around that being a friend of ours means getting to gangbang Television Dubai's sexiest news anchor, stuff their horny young cocks inside all her hot, tight wholes and cum deep inside and all over her warm, sexy body. She always insists in having the curtain left open enough for some people to watch and the more people watching, the better (and nastier) the show she puts on for them.

She usually likes us all to finished off by peeing all over her and nothing gets me hard enough to have her again faster than seeing her on her knees, looking up at me while I'm doing a huge piss in her mouth and all over her gorgeous face!

She's the most awesome slut in the whole fucking world!

Gotta go, dudes! Jilnar's secretary said she wants to see me...

Big Benny