Jilnar Jardaly's Horny Fuckhouse

Story Info
Jilnar Jardaly finally gets her very own sex-show on live TV.
17.6k words
4.6
9.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is fiction, written purely for entertainment purposes and not based on any actual event.

Please enjoy reading:

"Jilnar Jardaly's Hot and Horny Fuckhouse"

*****

"Two minutes till show time, Ms Jardaly!" said the young stagehand, who was poking his head in Jilnar's dressing room as she waited anxiously to make her American television debut.

Sweet, lovely Jilnar was so excited! She just couldn't wait to get out there and on with the show. She never dared to even dream that the very show she's always fantasized about doing was finally about to happen!

Right up until she left the UAE, only days before, Jilnar, the most stunning and popular evening newsreader at Television Dubai, often visited the sleaziest nightclubs in town, just to satisfy her wanton and insatiable desire for gangbangs, by offering herself to large groups of sleazy men. Being a gorgeous celebrity with so many fans always guaranteed that she got fucked enthusiastically, vigorously and vehemently by every single one of them! They all relished the carnal opportunity to ravage her with their stiff, lucky cocks before filling her warm, sensuous body, as well as covering it, all over, with every drop of their thick, sticky, boiling-hot cum.

One dark, sleazy night fate had, once again, played it's lascivious little hand in sexy Jilnar's wickedly sinful and notoriously slutty, life...

Jilnar loved fucking tourists, especially Westerners! So, imagine her whorish delight when eight male, American tourists walked into one of her favorite sleaze-pits of a nightclub. Being the, incomparably horny slut she is, she wasted no time in walking straight over to them and inviting them to [in her own wicked words] "Fuck my slutty, Arabian brains out." What she didn't know was that this particular group of men all just so happened to be highly successful and powerful television producers from California.

They did not waste a single second to begin satisfying their burning hunger for the red-hot and shamelessly-slutty Middle-Eastern delicacy! They commenced their, frenzied, sexual feast by, aggressively, tearing off all her clothes and then, instantly and brutally, violating her tender, exquisite, smooth, golden-skinned body. She absolutely insisted that they do her, right there, over a trashcan in the disgusting, filthy alleyway! They did not hold back any of their brutishly lustful and primitive male urges as they plundered and devastated her incredible body, in every depraved, sexual way they possibly could! They finished her off by filling all her hot, tight and heavenly Arabian holes with their piping-hot and plentiful, all-American seed.

After sufficiently regaining their breath, they informed her of their occupation. Jilnar responded by, enthusiastically, inviting them all to urinate all over her naked, ravaged and desecrated, body as she pitched her own idea for a late-night, live show. Naturally, like all men who were made the same irresistible offer before them, they all happily accepted and emptied their beer-filled bladders by hosing down ever single inch of her ethereal and enticing physique with their warm, stinky, yellow fluid. Needless to say, they liked her program pitch almost as much as they liked using, abusing and completely degrading the exotically alluring and extremely perverted whore, not to mention using her as a post-fuck toilet. Jilnar loves the way men always piss all over her when they're finished with her. She loves anything that comes out of a man's body.

Now, just a few days later, here she was, about to open up the first episode of the talk show she'd always dreamed of doing. They even let her choose the show's name and the debut episode guests.

"Showtime, Ms Jardaly!" said the same young stagehand who poked his head into her dressing room earlier and whose virginity the horny slut planned on snatching away as soon as the first opportunity presented itself.

The young stagehand looked embarrassed about the obvious erection in his pants. He used his clipboard to, unsuccessfully, try and hide his shame from her always-alert and ever-watchful, cock-hunting, eyes. As he sheepishly turned away, he became plagued with puzzlement and disbelief. Clearly he was suffering from the unusual phenomenon known as the 'Jilnar Jardaly Effect.'

The Jilnar Jardaly Effect, as it was so-named back in the Middle-East where the condition had originated, is the term used to describe the unique affect that Jilnar Jardaly has on men's penises. At first glance at her exquisite sexiness, men always have an immediate and powerful erection. But the curious part of the effect was, no matter what direction they turned their bodies, their erect cocks still always point directly toward Jilnar, just like a dividing rod when it finds water. This is always followed by what was been described as, an unstoppable supernatural force which pulls them along, by their stiff cocks, towards her. All men are completely powerless against this uncanny phenomenon which is why they often call her the Cock-Charmer or Cock-Whisperer.

All cocks seem to be born having an instinctive need to feel the touch of captivating Jilnar's delicate fingers, the warmth of her lovely face, the tickling of her long, soft, raven hair, the kissing of her exquisite, rose-petal lips, the licking of her dexterous, velvety tongue, etc.. No cock can fight the intrinsic need, to plunge into her warm, wet mouth, her tight, wet pussy, and even tighter ass. They all have a basic and indomitable need to satisfy their lustful urge to erupt massive loads of hot, creamy cum, deep inside and all over her. From the day it first becomes aware of her, every cock realizes it belongs to Jilnar Jardaly, and the supremely-skilled cock-huntress knows that too! To Jilnar, this simply means that she never has to worry about ending up anywhere where she won't have immediate access to plenty of hard, horny cocks to milk, ride and play with. She often laughs at silly men who believe they are in control of their cocks because she knows that, from the moment they first lay eyes on her, their cocks are completely under her control. Always, and forever! She's always had an unparalleled affinity with cocks, they need her and she needs them.

Jerome, Jilnar's rather unusual co-host, was walking past her dressing room when he stopped and looked in.

"Damn. Girl!" he cried. "Yo lookin' smokin' hot! When yo gonna let me have somma dat?"

"One day, I promise!" laughed Jilnar. "All the men back in Dubai didn't call me Miss Doorknob for nothing, you know."

"Why da fuck dey call yo that?" he asked.

"'Cause everyone gets a turn," she winked, licking her red, rose-petal lips.

"Hot damn, girl!" he sighed.

Jerome slipped on the last piece of his furry costume, his head piece, and then headed for the stage. On the show he was to be known to all their fans as Bongo the Bear.

Poor Jerome hadn't had much luck in recent years. He was always getting busted by the police and, over the years, had had multiple charges made against him as a serial sex-offender. He could never control his need to expose his twelve-inch, black cock to strange women, in public. He just loved watching their shocked reactions to his massive member, especially when it was fully erect. Now, here he was, in the only job he'd ever been given, not in despite of but, because of his criminal record. In fact, it was naughty Jilnar who, after learning his sordid history, insisted he was the right man for the job.

Jerome was on the stage and ready to introduce Jilnar to all her anxious and excited fans, who had waited so long for this night to finally happen but, like Jilnar, never before dreamed it ever would!

The lights came up and the overcrowded studio audience started to cheer.

"Whassup, boys and girls?" cried Bongo the Bear. "Welcome to the first ever episode of Jilnar Jardaly's Hot and Horny Fuckhouse!"

The boys and girls in the crowd [who were actually all adult men] cheered wildly!

"Aaaaaand now..." continued Bongo the Bear, "widout any further ado. Here she is! Yo favorite dirty slut, and mine! My home-girl! Jilnar Jardalyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!"

The crowd went crazy as they saw the object of their every dark and sinful desire finally appear. She was wearing a skin-tight and an, only halfway buttoned up, blouse and quarter-cup bra that showed every curve of her big, firm, succulent breasts. Below, in a micro-miniskirt, was her perfect, heart-shaped ass which the skirt was barely long enough to conceal. She looked incredible! She even gave them a few turns as they all continued to cheer and applaud.

As well as the cheering, they cried out sentences like, "You're so fucking hot, Jilnar!" and "I wanna fuck the shit outta you, Jilnar!"

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" she laughed. "You're all so sweet! I love you all so much!"

"We love you too, Jilnar!" said one excited audience member.

"I jerk off to you every day, Jilnar!" shouted another.

"Awww! That's sooo sweet!" she said as another applause filled the studio. "Now, let's have a big applause for my best friend in the whole wide world, Bongo the Bear!"

They all applauded a bowing Bongo the Bear, albeit not quite as loudly and enthusiastically, as they had done for Jilnar.

"And how about my band?" she cried. "Aren't they just gorgeous? Imagine being one of the lucky girls who get to be gangbanged by those sexy hunks! Mmmmm... I loved being gangbanged by musicians. They're sooooo good with their handsssss... and their mouthsssss!"

The audience, knowing this was going to be one hell of a show, went wild!

Jilnar's band just stared at her in sheer disbelief at how fast her notoriously filthy and sexy mouth started to work its world-famous, cock-hardening magic.

"Soooo..." she purred at them as she started to slide a delicately-manicured finger down her cleavage to expose even more of her spectacular, succulent and bountiful breasts. "Who's hungry? I got some fresh milk right here for two of you hunks. If you all want to grow up big and strong you know how important it is to have lots of dairy in your diet, don't you?"

They all just stared at her in shock as the audience cheered her on.

"Come on!" she teased, her breasts now fully exposed, as she stroked and pinched the stiffening, red nipples. "Mommy wants two babies to feed."

The band leader, Tobias, jumped down, wiping drool from his chin, as the rest of them started frantically calling and begging him to pick them.

"TC," he said, pointing at the drummer, who threw his sticks over his shoulder and wasted no time in jumping down.

The other band members started to protest, loudly, so Jilnar acted quickly.

"Awwwww..." she said sweetly. "Don't worry! If we go to series, two of you will get to be fed every show. You can all take turns. There's plenty of Mommy's yummy milk for everyone. I promise."

She took Tobias and TC by their hands and walked them over to the sofa where she would later be interviewing her guests. She sat down and had them both kneel in front of her. They both wasted no time in sucking as much of her delicious boobs into their hungry, salivating mouths as possible which, needless to say, wasn't much of Jilnar's firm, deliciously over-sized, monsters!

Jilnar gently stroked the back of their heads as they sucked and slurped away, greedily, making various muffled sounds of enjoyment.

"That's it, by babiessss..." moaned Jilnar as she closed her big, beautiful, brown eyes and leaned back. "Suck Mommy's titties. "Drink Mommy's creamy goodnesssss..."

"Hot damn, Miss Jilnar!" cried Bongo the Bear. "When I gonna drink somma yo creamy goodness?!"

"Ohhh, Bongo! You're such a naughty bear!" said Jilnar, biting her lower lip, as the ecstasy of the two sucking mouths filled her whole body with intense sensations. "That's it! Make Mommy's titties cum! Suck them! Suck themmmm!"

She wrapped her delicate, long, perfectly-manicured fingers around the back of their heads and pulled them in, closer.

"Ooh-ooh ooooooohh!!" she squealed, kicking her perfectly-pedicured feet. "Yessssss! Mommy's titties are cumming! Swallow all of it, you naughty little boys! Oooohhh!! Fuuuuuuck!! That's it! Swallow it! Swallow it! Drink all of Mommy's creamy goodnesssssss!"

She started to squeal for several minutes and then slumped back, smiling contentedly, at her 'babies,' as they both pulled away from her ample orbs, licking their lips.

"Was that nice?" she asked them, to which they both nodded, blissfully.

"It sure was nice, Miss Jilnar!" said Bongo the Bear, who was now stroking the large bulge which was quite visible,even through his heavy bear costume. "Holy fuckin' shit dat was nice!"

The audience were screaming, so wildly, that it took quite a while for Jilnar to calm them down enough to hear herself speak.

Finally, they were ready to listen.

"So, what exciting things have you been up to lately, Bongo?" she asked.

"Well, Miss Jilnar," he replied, "my parole officer said that, as long as I can refrain from showin' my cock to schoolgirls and old ladies, I won't have to worry about goin' back inside da joint."

"Why, that is good news, Bongo," said Jilnar. "I bet it must be hard though. I mean, I can't get through a single day without flashing my tits or opening my legs to show off my glistening-wet slit to strangers, at least four or fives times a day!"

"Holy fuckin' shit, Miss Jilnar!" said a bewildered Bongo the Bear. "What other nasty shit yo been up to?"

"Well, I took part in the annual Fuckathon."

"Fucka- what?"

"Fuckathon!" she giggled. "I basically took pledges from people, based on how many times I could get myself fucked by complete strangers, within a 24 hour period."

"Holy shit!" said Bongo. "24 hours? In dat amount a time a horny, oversexed slut like you could make so much dough she could make fuckin' Bill Gates look like a fuckin' pauper!"

"You got that right!" she giggled. "Little did they know I had a cheeky little master plan... I spent the whole 24 hours in one of the state's toughest maximum security prisons without any personal escort or protection!"

"What da fuck?" said a truly shocked Bongo the Bear. "Yo gotta be shittin' me!"

"Uh-huh! And, believe me, some of those Neanderthals haven't even seen a woman for over 30 years! So, imagine how surprised and excited they were to see little old me! Most of them were never going to get a chance to fuck a girl again, let alone a TV star. Imagine how hard those bastards fucked my poor, defenseless mouth, ass and pussy! I mean, every single one of those degenerates viciously used, and abused me at least two or three times!"

"Holy shit, Miss Jilnar!" said a, still quite shocked, Bongo the Bear. "Holy fuckin' shit!"

"The best bit was when I was being gangbanged by seven of them at once! Three serial killers and four rapists! Oh my! Do those vicious bastards know how to fuck a girl right! I was in a whore's heaven! I swear, it was a whole week before I could walk straight or sit down without at least three big, soft cushions!"

Bongo the Bear just started at her, speechlessly, as he stroked his hardening bulge.

"And guess what!" she continued. "I raised over $8,000,000! And it was all for a great cause!"

"What was da cause, yo put yoself through all dat brutality for, yo sexy, gold-skinned white slut?"

"It was for a charity I started myself called Women in a Man's World," she replied. "Basically, we re-educate woman into understanding that this is a man's world and what our proper place is in it. You see, us girls are only here to cook for the men, clean for them and serve all their sexual needs, no matter how nasty or extreme. Our sole purpose is to be used for their sexual entertainment and enjoyment. After all, it's us girls' fault their beautiful cocks get so big and stiff and out of control, not theirs. I've been a whore, for men every since the day I first started having sex. And I love it! I never ever leave a room without asking each man if he wants to fuck me or have me suck his cock and swallow his yummy seed. I think it's just about us girls knowing our proper place and showing men the respect, obedience, servitude and common courtesy they deserve."

"Fuuuuck!!" said Bongo the Bear. "Yo really one nasty, freaky-ass whore, Miss Jilnar!"

"Silly Bongo trying to get me all horny by calling me a whore. You know how much I love I when men say that," she giggled. "So, have we got any email questions?"

"We sure have, Miss Jilnar, you nasty fuckin' whore!" he laughed. "Paul from New York City wants to know if it's OK to ask a hot chick if he can have her panties."

"Hi, Paul" replied Jilnar. "I think it's perfectly OK. In fact, I consider it a compliment. I always take a few extra pairs of panties in my handbag everywhere I go because men are always asking me if they can have them. Naturally, they always want the ones I'm wearing because they like them to still feel warm and moist. After I slip them off and politely hand them over, I just slip on one of my spare pairs, to get them all nice, and warm and moist for the next guy who comes along and wants to add them to his panties collection. In fact, Paul, please send me your address so I can send you the pair I have on right now. It's a pretty little lacy thong, just like my bra. And, believe me, they're very wet and sticky. Besides, judging by the way naughty Bongo's hungry eyes are looking at me right now, I doubt I'll have them on much longer, anyway!"

"Yo got dat right, you hot, fuckin' bitch!" said Bongo the Bear. "Henry from Gulf Breeze, Florida wants to know if yo ever been arrested."

"Hi, Henry!" giggled Jilnar. "That is an excellent question. Well, so far, since I came here to the USA, I've been a very lucky, little slut. But, I was always getting arrested Dubai and in Lebanon before that. You see, I'm always horny and can't always control my hungry, little pussy. So I sometimes have to give myself a little sexual relief, by inserting a finger or two and masturbating, no matter when or where, I may be. I'm a huge squirter and I really don't care who gets soaked with my hot, sticky juices. As long as I managed to spray someone because I don't like to waste it. But all the police who caught me never ever formally charged me. They always let me go with a warning, as long as I let them all either take turns fucking me in their police car or gangbang my horny brains out back at the station. Sometimes, they even used my ass to get information from suspects by letting them sodomize me if they cooperated. This is a service I hope to continue providing for local law enforcement, right here, in beautiful California."

"Holy Fuck!" said Bongo. "I mean- Bud from Bakersfield, Cali wants to know, if he ever sees yo 'round town, can he fuck yah?"

"Oooooh, Bud!" she laughed. "Of course you can! I love being fucked! Especially by strangers. It's even hotter still when they wrap their big, strong, rough hands around my neck, nice and tight! Sometimes, the really naughty ones squeeze my throat so tight, I have to wear a scarf, for a whole week afterwards, to hide all those nasty bruises! But, I do love it when men do that! I don't know hw anyone could possibly be a fan of mine, if he didn't already know that, honey. If you ever see me out and about, please, don't even worry about saying 'Hi' first. Just unzip that big, hard, beautiful cock of yours, grab me by my hair or my throat and ram it straight into me! I'd love it even more if you have all your buddies with you. The more stiff cocks, the merrier, I always say!"

"Fuckin' hell, Miss Jilnar!" said Bongo the Bear. "Whadda 'bout me and my buddies?"

"Silly Bongo!" she teased. "You're not a man, you're a bear!"

The audience all laughed at poor, ever-frustrated, Bongo the Bear.

"Tiffany from Seattle wants to know if yo ever fucked a man without his consent," he continued.