Jilted Kerri Saunders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grinned.

CHAPTER 2

In the restaurant Matt said to Kerri aggressively, "I eat traditional Jewish fare on most occasions."

"Good for you. I'll probably choose a small steak and fries. You son has high sexual energy."

"And I don't expect to hear disgusting things from one of my employees."

"Right Matt," Kerri flared. "You are now into the realm of attempting to dictate what I can and cannot say. Let's have this out and yes I'll hit you if you loose your cool and hit me. I'm warning you Matt, you have no chance of winning this. I'm a great fighter when I can see what I'm fighting and if you want a baseball bat around your skull then I'm just the girl to do it."

Matt stared at her, probably thinking of his own confrontation with his father all those years ago. Cass was staring at Kerri, his bottom jaw almost resting on his chest. Vienna looked incredibly pale. The atmosphere around them was electric.

Clearing his throat, Matt said, "You're a tough-ass little bitch, aren't you? Well do your job and don't exceed boundaries and you'll have no problem with me. Say what you like in front of me...within reason...and eat what you like in front of me. It's a free world, or so they say. Cass said you are living in a poky room...you better move in with us and yes, if Vienna approves, move in with Cass if he wants you there. Are we on the same wavelength now?"

"Yes and I appreciate what it's taken for you to decide on those outcomes. Thank you."

"Thank god for that," Vienna said, looking at both of them and smiling some color back into her face.

Looking somewhat dazed, Cass said, "Are you all right dad?"

Matt gruffed, "Now don't you start. What do you think of our operation Kerri?"

She spoke very sensibly and sensitively. When summarizing she said, "So there it is. To me everything appears quaint but it's working well. Perhaps changes could be recommended as a result of new thinking and best practices I have studied, but as they say, 'If it works don't break it.' In the meantime I intend keeping my eyes open and my mouth shut."

"I had a similar attitude when I came into the business and received my first real promotion," Matt beamed. "I wanted to change everything by my mother told me that Rome wasn't build in a day and for once I listened."

"You've been a good boy Matt. It appears to me from what I've learned the business is prospering."

Matt's chest puffed out a little and he asked felicitously, "Care for some wine Kerri?"

"Thank you but no. Not during work hours unless it's a social occasion."

"And this is not a social occasion?"

"Matt, you organized this gathering to sort me out because I make you feel uncomfortable but I got in first and slammed you. Now isn't that the truth?"

"To my astonishment Kerri the young woman I didn't think I liked, I'm finding myself doing a real about-face. You are quite amazing. God, if you and Vienna gang up on me..."

"You are a tough cookie Kerri but there is a strong sense of romance about you," Vienna said, taking Kerri's hand. "I'm reminded a little of myself at your age. One day soon I'll tell you about the time thirty-one years ago when Matt told his father he proposed to marry me."

"Mom, I've heard that..."

"Ow!" yelled Cass, bending down to rub his shin.

"Oooh," Kerry said, glaring at Cass. "I'd like to hear that story Vienna, perhaps over a drink when the men are not in the house."

"What a romantic notion," Vienna smiled and laughed with Kerri.

* * *

That evening Kerri shifted in the Coben's house, known in the neighborhood as Coben Mansion. Later on the bed, with Cass's dick in her hand Kerri said, "I have been studiously examining this little darling in my hand for growth rings but have failed to detect any."

"Little darling?"

"Don't be vain. It sounds sweeter than big darling. Answer the question."

"Twenty-eight."

"I'm twenty-six. I think I told you that."

"You women lie without lying. You told me no such thing and you know it."

"Devious people can be interesting Cass and that's why I find most older women interesting; they have learned the art of the flexibility of language."

"You mean they've learned to lie and twist?"

"Wasn't that what I just said?"

Cass grinned and held up his hands in surrender. "I didn't expect to have you in my bed so soon."

"Well I'm off to find another bedroom. I know when I'm not wanted."

"Stop teasing."

"Okay but seriously Cass, tell me when to go and I'll push off. I'll even leave my job if that would please you."

"Thank you. I'll keep that all in mind."

"You're a real asshole Cass, thinking I was a hooker."

Cass scowled and said what other type of woman goes into a bar alone after 9:00 at night.

"I'd have no idea and I'd think you haven't a clue about female independence. Like all men you think a women going into a bar alone after dark is looking for only one thing and that's not to find out the time."

"You're funny as well as interesting and possessing a great pair of tits and a fucking excellent pussy."

"I'm glad there's something about me that appeals to you. I didn't think it would be my brain and personality."

"Ah, thinking about women being devious, you bopped that asshole who jilted you."

"Dream on Cass. You keep asking that."

"And you keep on denying it."

"So?"

"You brazenly warned my father if he wanted a baseball bat around his skull you were just the girl to do it?"

"So?"

"What other woman would make such an aggressively statement?"

"None I would hope because I like being original. But women slam guys with baseball bats every day."

"How do you know that?"

"I read about it in the newspaper. What do you read, comics? You really don't know what you're talking about Cass. Why don't you fuck me...at least you know about doing that and do it well."

"You are so exasperating at times Kerri. I believe you bopped Kevin Cross."

"Well go and visit him and asked Kevin what he thinks. I have his address. Goodnight."

"Kerri, we were about to fuck?"

"I was but all you wanted to do is attempt to play Dick Tracy and solve a crime. I'm no longer in the mood, sorry darling. Introduce your dick to your hand."

Cass switched out the light and groaned in frustration.

Cass awoke in the morning, feeling like a liftoff from Cape Canaveral, Kerri's soft mouth firmly around his morning erection. He groaned and said good morning darling and urged her not to speak. When she was finished Cass pulled her up to her hands and knees and tore into her as if he hadn't had a woman for six months and had her cream into orgasm.

They were on their backs under the bedclothes still panting when his grinning mother Vienna walked in with coffee and said, "I thought you guys were awake. Good morning darlings."

Kerri pulled the blankets over he head, leaving Cass to thank his mom.

"Come out from under Kerri and I expect you to be nude, hot and sticky. It's a perfectly natural process and I love the idea that my son is having intercourse with a young woman of your caliber. Please believe me Kerri. Matt and I did it earlier this morning so you're not alone."

Kerri came out from under the blankets and mother and houseguest looked at the surprised twerp who asked pathetically, "Do you and dad still do it?"

* * *

After work Cass suggested going to a movie but Cass wanted him to go to her gym, suggesting while he looked fit he needed toning up. They completed the circuit competitively, Cass managing to outperform her, especially with weights. But she left him for dead on the cycling and running machine. He admitted to her that she was awesome and she kissed him so beautifully he knew that was no passing kiss.

"Come over here and cool down slowly," she said. "This is what I like doing."

She picked out a 32 inch baseball bat, 28 ounces. "Try this."

"It's my bat," he grinned.

"Right, whack the punch bag, not too rapidly, pace yourself. The idea is to cool down slowly."

Kerri watched him for a while and said nice style. "Junior league?"

"Yeah, the competition was too stiff at college."

Cass couldn't conceal her surprise. "You went to college?"

"Yeah, mom made me. What's wrong with that?"

"Nothing. What's you degree?"

"Completed a bachelor's in computer studies and a finance degree. Why are you looking at me like that?"

"You never said."

"You never asked. It's not something one usually talks about."

"I did."

"Ah yes, but you are a bubbly female and actually you were asked about your qualifications, if any. Remember? And please don't shutdown on me; I like your bubbly personality and irreverence for everything including dad."

"I'm not critical of his beliefs."

"No, of course not and I didn't say or mean that but I think you think he's fuddy-duddy."

"Perhaps but I think he's okay."

"I know that and he knows that but he simply cannot understand you. I hear him asking mom about you all the time about the way you express yourself and how on earth can a woman think like you do. Mom's fallen in love with you, in the nicest way. I think you are the daughter she always wanted."

"But you have two sisters, her daughters."

"Well, wait till you meet them. If you see them laugh I'll be surprised."

"Well back to the punch bag. Try this. There's reinforcement around the bag here, here and here."

"I see that."

"Aim for that stitching. It's good for eye-hand coordination and hit those spots squarely and a jolt goes through your arm that I believe helps strengthen them."

As Cass finished he was congratulated as he had improved to hit the stitching consistently.

He smiled and handed Kerri his bat but she put it away and asked him to hand her the bat at the bottom of the second line of bats.

Cass examined the bat and said it was 34 inches and 32 ounces. "It's unsuitable for you; it's a big guy's bat."

Kerri smiled and swinging it a few times to loosen up proceeded to give a brilliant exhibition of batting control, really ripping into it. She thunked the bottom mark four times, spun around and hit left-handed just as accurately and as hard. She worked the center and the top, standing both sides and then sat beside Cass, sweating.

"A remarkable exhibition and you brought me here to show me that, didn't you?"

She looked at him seriously. "Thank you and the truth is I knew you should work out a bit – you're still sitting much too long on your ass. And yes smart-ass, I did want you to see me in action with a baseball bat."

"And why is that particular bat the only really new one on the rack? Don't tell me it has the fewest users."

"The original one was stolen. I donated the money for the replacement."

"And when did that occur?"

"I paid across the money yesterday."

"And why did you feel obliged to make that donation?"

Kerri looked him in the eyes. "Get fucked Cass."

He sighed and told her to do some stretches while cooling down.

"Why?"

"So I can see your tits and pussy lips working under that tight black leotard."

She jumped up and began very acrobatic stretches, giving Cass a hard-on.

Cass opened the car door for Kerri and asked, "When will you confess to me you did it?"

She smiled and said she didn't have a clue what he was on about, causing Cass to become ungentlemanly and mutter "Bitch'. He managed to close the door without slamming it.

Two days later Vienna took Kerri aside and said, "My daughters want to meet you."

"That lovely. Let's meet in a bar."

Vienna sighed. "I don't think you understand Kerri. Their conservative husbands are so outraged they won't accompany their wives and my daughters are not the funniest duo in town."

"Are they wanting to approve of me?"

"Yes, desperately. They are worried that I might be losing my marbles, not only allowing you to stay in my house but also to sleep with their brother."

"I see."

"I've asked them to dinner and darling, I'm sure you mother has from time to time found it necessary to ask you..."

"To dress and act appropriately."

"Yes, that's it, exactly. Oh thank you darling."

The daughters didn't drink so no time was set aside for drinks. They arrived at 8:00 and were sitting at the table with their brother and parents when Kerri entered the room. Vienna had sent Cass up just before his sisters arrived to check that Kerri was dressing modestly. He came back and complained Kerri wouldn't let him into the room. He'd called out what was she wearing and she'd replied something black. His mother had said his sisters would be wearing something black so she expected that would be appropriate.

Matt was the first to see Kerri arriving and he attempted to smother his grin by frowning. Vienna looked up for the reason why he daughters were looking shocked and with a squawk ran from the room, hand over her mouth and shoulders convulsing in near hysterics.

Kerri was dressed only in an incredibly tight black dress. The only way she could reasonably wear underwear was placing it on top. Her brilliant red shoes had 6-inch heels and she had an artificial red hibiscus flower in her hair and her eyes were so made up she was barely recognizable.

"Hello girls," she said.

Vienna, back at the table again and dabbing her eyes, ignored her daughter's shocked look. "Darlings, this is Cassidy's friend playing a little joke. Kerri, this is Dinora, Matt and my second eldest child and this is our youngest, Levia."

"Hi Dinora, Levia. Excuse me, I'll go and change. I couldn't help myself. "

"No, it's fine, don't change on our account," said Dinora. "You have an amazing body."

"Thank you. I understand you are super intelligent?"

"In comparison to my brother yes and Levia has the body."

"Stand and let me see it Levia."

Levia looked at her mother who nodded. She stood and when she put her hands on her slim hips and did a small waggle sat abruptly but looking pleased after Kerri clapped her hands and gave a wolf whistle.

"Life is not all about sex is it?" Kerri said, sitting down at a slow stretch. The two sisters looked at her gratefully.

"On the other hand I guess Vienna and Matt are anxiously waiting for grandchildren?"

"Yes, there are good parents," Levia said.

Startled, Dinora asked, "You call our parents by their first names?"

"I'm the sort of pushy person that encourages people to respond to me like that Dinora. They both invited to call me by their given names."

"You didn't say Christian names like most people do," Dinora said. "Why was that?"

"Well I was up the creek without a paddle. I was unsure of protocol so took the safest option because your mother doesn't want me to upset you, she wants me to impress you."

"Now who's the super intelligent person?" Dinora said.

"Levia, did you know I'm sleeping with Cass?"

Levia looked at Dinora who said to answer the question.

"Yes."

"How did you feel when you first heard and were told Cass and I had only met for the first time the previous night?"

"Well..."

"Go on, I don't bite lovely women."

"Outraged, and I'm not lovely Kerri."

"Your skin looks near perfect to me Levia, you lips are full and although your eyebrows are bushy and you wear no make-up apart from a smear of lipstick that is your choice and I admire you for being the type of young lady you want to be. Do you still feel outraged about me sleeping with your brother?"

"Levia looked at Dinora who said she too was interested in the answer.

"N-no. You are impressing me no end. I must say I'm not used to women like you."

"Well girls, your brother is a naughty young man I do believe when it comes to sex and I have no taboos either because that's the way I think and the way I wish to be. Apart from that and personal beliefs, I would imagine there is not too much different between you two and me. Can you get your heads around that?"

"There you go," said their father. "I told you she was awesome at projecting herself."

"I think Kerri should be in politics," Dinora said, with the hint of a smile. "May I help you serve mother?"

"Thank you but Kerri will help dear."

"Dinora is the eldest daughter," Kerri said softly.

"Oh of course, how thoughtless of me," said Vienna. "Come through with me Dinora darling."

They were quiet at the table, watching Matt open the wine, when they heard Dinora in the kitchen say, "She's lovely mother."

Kerri winked at Levia who smiled over her blush. At that Kerri knew she was looking at a new friend.

Cass and his father began the dishes after the guest left, letting Vienna and Kerri to go to bed. The guys went into the master bedroom after finishing up with a whisky and found Kerri fast asleep beside Vienna.

"She's such a darling," Vienna said. "We think she's super girl but she confided in me that she was almost terrified about tonight and planned a strategy to make an impact because she didn't wish to see our daughters turn on us Matt, especially me. The evening left her near-exhausted and she'd only had two glasses of wine. She also wanted to do well for you Cass, saying that was terrible important to her because you'd virtually picked her out of the gutter."

"That is wrong, so completely wrong."

"It was meant symbolically. After her rejection by her fiancée she was down on her knees spiritually and emotionally– surely you can..."

"Yes I can mother, I can. Oh the poor darling."

"You shouldn't use that term unless you mean it Cass."

"I shall keep that in mind mother."

"Well I like her," Matt said defiantly. "She's made a huge impact on me."

"She was beside herself in excitement before dropping off to sleep," Vienna said happily.

"The first thing is Levia has invited you both to dinner next Thursday Cass, I knew Levia would be the first to break and Cass astounded me when she said she'd recognized that, although not knowing either girl, er, women. She said the most extraordinary thing...that it only took a wink. I'll have to ask exactly what she meant because a simple wink could not have achieved that breakthrough."

"Unless applied with superb timing?"

"Well yes Matt, perhaps you have something there."

Matt asked what was the second thing.

Vienna reached for his hand. "Please Matt, don't be angry and feel I'm being disloyal, but I whispered to Kerri that she is the daughter I always wanted."

"What, you already have two dear girls?"

"I know Matt and please try to understand. Kerri understands enough to propel me into my dream world. She knows a lot about fashion and makeup – women's things. And she ventures into that world unafraid. I'm not Jewish and you accept that Matt and I love you for that, as without you being prepared to bend we would never have come this far together. Can you see this: Kerri is capable of taking me into my lost world and it won't change me Matt as far as my love for you and my children goes. All it will do, if it happens, is to put me firmly on the divide, with a foot in both lifestyles. It is intellectual and materialistic, nothing to do with religion. Do you understand?"

"I think so."

"Kerri would not set out to corrupt mother, I think you know that dad."

"That I know son, that I know. I like to say that you and Kerri must go away on a shopping weekend together Vienna. Go into New York and stay at a reasonably price hotel. Draw five thousand dollars from our personal account. I see this as something that will enrich your spirit. You have sacrificed a great deal to bring our daughters up my way."

"But they are happy about that dear."

Matt flicked at one of his eyes. "And it makes me happy at hearing you say that Vienna, very happy indeed."

The three of them hugged, Vienna weeping, and she urged Cass to be careful "carrying my sweet darling to bed."

CHAPTER 3

Two weeks later Kerri and Cass went midweek to dinner at Kerri's parent's home. Her father was slurring his words and weaving on his feet. Kerri whispered to Cass her father was drunk, saving him having to whisper his opinion to her. Mother Thelma was friendly and charming and a good cook but Cass was left asking himself where was the passion and the interaction within that family?