Jim & Judy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kneeled down right in front of her. Her black bush was such a sharp contrast to her pale white skin. I brought my face close to her pussy. She smelled wonderfully musky. I slid my hands up her legs until I cupped her ass cheeks and then brought my mouth to her pussy lips. She jumped, the chain between her nipples jingled, I'm sure she felt that painful little tug of the chain's weight on her nipples. I sucked on her pussy and snaked my tongue into her slit. She was making low, guttural moans again. I slid a hand up into her crease as I moved my tongue to her clit. I snaked my middle finger around and into her wet slit to lube it up, then rested it on her little rosy asshole just as my tongue found her clit. Her whole body tensed and she sputtered some unintelligible syllables. Her feet weren't even touching the floor anymore as she tugged at her bonds.

My middle finger slipped into her bung hole as I licked her clit. She was shamelessly twerking again. I had to grab her ass with my free hand in order to keep my mouth in contact with her pussy. She was moaning louder, moving faster, I knew she was getting near her orgasm. I moved my mouth upward, burying my nose into her dark pubes, and sucked hard her clitoris. At that same moment I yanked the chain on the nipple clamps, hard enough to savagely rip them from her nipples. She screamed. Holy shit did she scream.

For a second I thought I might have over done it. Then her orgasm flooded my mouth. I swallowed and she filled it again. I had to back my mouth off. I could see her juices streaming down both of her trembling legs. Her whole body was shaking. I slid back and stood. Her head was limp, her whole body was limp, she had a reddish, sweaty glow all over. I just stood there and watched her, her body still shivered and shook, her head down. Finally she stilled, so I unhooked her feet and let down one arm. She was kind of slumped, hung by one wrist. When I lowered her second arm I was there to hold her weight. I carried her rag-doll body over to the leather padded bondage table and laid her on top. I pulled out a sheet to cover her and she curled up into a ball under the sheet.

I gave her about five minutes then I was tired of waiting, she was still in a blissful dreamy state; it was time to change that. I clipped a rope to a wrist cuff and tied it to one side of the bondage table. She was barely aware of me as I snapped another rope to the other cuff. I pulled her other arm to the opposite side of the table and stretched her, face down, and tied it off. She was becoming aware as I pulled the sheet away.

I reached under her and raised her hips up and slipped a round pillow under her, raising her hips up about 6" or so, making a beautiful target out of her ass. I then tied her legs to the lower corners, spread wide. She was murmuring "Oh my God, oh my God" as she started to become aware then tug and test her bonds. I said "Open up" as I reached to stick the ball gag back into her mouth. She clenched her jaw, not wanting that thing back in her mouth. I slapped her ass with my open hand. When her mouth opened in protest I shoved that ball back in and retightened the velco strap on it. "You've still refused to answer my question. Who was your XO?" It didn't matter that she hadn't answered, I didn't know who it had been anyway, and I didn't care. Even if she had answered I would have called her a liar. So the result was the same.

She was struggling and mumbling something into the gag. I told her, "Oh, I guess you can't answer anyway. I'm betting you're protecting him because you two had a thing, didn't you? I bet you used to suck his cock on Weekend Drills, didn't you?" She shook her head, mumbling louder. "Well I bet that little mouth of yours must be talented. You should offer me the same use of that mouth. I want you to ask to suck my dick." She shook her head faster. "You'll soon be begging for my dick in your mouth. I guarantee that" I said.

As I walked around the room her head followed, even though the blindfold was still keeping her thoughts running wild. I grabbed a leather cat-o-nine tails. It landed across her ass cheeks, making them both bounce seductively. I moved to the other side of the bondage table so I could have the aim I wanted. I began swinging that cat slowly, over and over. Across both cheeks, then low on one, then high on the other, back and forth covering her entire ass in a lovely red glow. Then I turned slightly so that the ends curled around and into the cleft between her legs. She jumped and squirmed as those tails landed into her ass crack and then on her pussy lips. She was yelling something, I guess she was yelling, it was barely a muffled slurring of sounds from around the ball in her mouth. I asked her if she was ready to suck on my cock. This time she nodded her head vigorously to be sure I understood and would stop assaulting her poor ass cheeks. But the assault wasn't over just yet.

I told her "I'm not so easily convinced of your sincerity." I brought a bottle of lube and a small butt plug over to the table. I knew she was an anal virgin, her list had confirmed that, but it also noted her curiosity and also it was a "soft limit." Since she'd just responded well to a finger it was only natural to try a small plug. I climbed up between her tied ankles. She turned her head left, then right, trying to hear, trying to get an idea what I might be doing. When I touched her ass cheek she flinched. Then when I squeezed some lube into her ass crack she really tensed up. She squeezed her cheeks together and was trying to say something. "Relax your ass cheeks" I said as I spanked her right cheek. Her cheek jiggled and then she seemed to relax her butt cheeks just a little.

I worked the lube up and down her crack and especially on her rosebud. Her ass would clench, then relax as she fought all those sensations and the humiliation of being touched "back there." Then I took the butt plug and aimed it at her hole. As soon as it started to penetrate her sphincter she tensed up so I slapped her ass hard. She relaxed. When I pushed again she tensed. I slapped her ass again. This went on many times until the invader was most of the way in. I eased it out then partway back in, letting her get used to it, but also toying with her. Without indication, I then buried it past the bulbous part and nestled it deep into her ass. She didn't move, you'd have thought she was glued to the padded table. She must have thought if she didn't move the hurt would subside quicker. She started to squirm in a minute or so, so I guess that thought proved wrong.

I watched her body fight with the butt plug for a little while. As her ass slowly got used to the fullness, her squirming became less of wiggling her hips and more of a twerking motion again. If only she could rub her pussy against something she would have.

I went back to my toys and retrieved a wide leather belt. She should have heard the belt flying through the air just before it made a thunderous "CRACK" across her ass. Not a second later the pain arrived. She arched her back, raising her feet and head up and yelled into her gag. After she settled back down on the table I swung it again. Swish-CRACK it landed, then another, Swish-CRACK, then a forth. She was definitely on sensory overload. Both the inside and the outside of her ass were on fire. I walked around in front of her and pulled off her blindfold. She was squinting from the light, but her eyes were red and puffy, with tears streaming down both cheeks. I popped the ball out of her mouth then I retrieved the vibrator and climbed between her legs again.

She looked over her shoulder as I moved the vibrator to her pussy again. After it touched her she pushed back into the humming device. Soon she was riding that vibe and saying "Yes, yes" between gasps of air. I cruelly took the vibrator away and slapped her ass, not hard, but enough to feel it. Then I returned the vibrator. I did this a few more times, always getting her a little closer to cumming. I used my thumb to put pressure on the butt plug, then slapped her ass again. By her moans I could tell she was getting close. Her left ass cheek was more red than the right, so I grabbed it and squeezed it hard, as I held that massager tight against her clit.

That's when she exploded. Bucking and yelling and riding that hand massager like a wild animal. I pulled the butt plug out which seemed to prolong her orgasm. Her legs shot out, stiff like oaken logs. It seemed nearly a full minute she rode that wave before she calmed and quieted down. With her head rested against the leather, her voice cracked, "May I please suck you now?" How could I refuse? I got up from between her legs and untied them. Then I untied her hands. When she was free, she swung her legs around, sat up on the low table's edge and undid my trousers. She pulled them down along with my underwear. She had a hold of my cock when I stopped her. I grabbed a snap hook and fastened her cuffed wrists behind her back and told her to kneel before me. She knelt down on the hard floor and immediately leaned forward to take my dick in her hot mouth. She worked her lips up and down along my shaft. She would take most of it in and then bob up and down on my knob.

After a few repetitions of this when she slid down my length I grabbed her head and pulled her all the way. It's an incredible feeling when your cock gets into her throat and her throat spasms around it. I held her there for a second or two. She was gasping for air when I pulled out. Tears ran out the corners of both eyes. She licked around the tip and then I forced it again all the way down and held; counted to three. She tensed, her hands strained against her bonds until I released her. She gasped for air again, but then she forced her mouth back over on my dick on her own. She was a quick learner. She deep throated me for a few more minutes until I couldn't hold back. When I shot my load her checks bulged out and she huffed like she could barely choke it all down. But she didn't spill any. She went back to sucking me, it was so sensitive, almost painful, I had to pull her off my dick by her hair. She stuck her tongue out so I guided her by her hair close enough to lick it but not suck on it.

After she licked me clean I pulled up my pants and walked over to my side closet. I brought back a robe for her. I grabbed her hair and pulled her to her feet and walked her over to a flat bench and had her sit. I then removed her leather ankle cuffs and then unhooked her wrists and removed the wrist cuffs. I massaged her neck, shoulders and arms, down to the wrists, working the blood back into her limbs. I slipped the robe over her shoulders then rubbed her feet up to her calves and massaged her sore calf muscles. "How do you feel" I asked.

She opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came out. She cleared her throat, and barely a whisper "I'm spent, I feel so tired and totally wonderful. This wasn't what I expected, it was so, so great. I don't even know what to say."

I headed toward the end of the room and said "Come on upstairs." She stood and tied her robe and padded up the staircase behind me. She followed me to the kitchen where I gave her a glass of water, which she gulped right down. I waved for her to follow me into the living room. I had a pair of sweats for her on the sofa. I said "You'll need these for the ride home."

She looked at them and asked "Where can I change?"

I said "Right here." Today I'd strung her up, stripped her bare, tortured her nipples, plugged her ass and fucked her mouth but now, here in the living room, she was embarrassed to remove her robe and slip on the sweats in front of me. She got red in the face as she dressed.

I showed her where the bathroom was then I texted Jim and said we'd meet him in the parking lot of the bar in 15 minutes, as we had arranged. When Judy came out I told her it was time to be going. I had a pair of cheap flip-flops at the door to the garage for her. After she slipped them on her feet, she stepped up to me and grabbed me into a big hug. She said "Thank you for this. Does it have to end? Do I really have to go home now?"

I told her "Jim will be worried. We all agreed this would be only for an evening. We can get together again, but not tonight. You need to make sure Jim knows you are OK and also make sure he's OK too." We got into my car. She rode up front this time. "You and Jim discuss this, fuck like teenagers and enjoy each other, plus you owe him a great blowjob since he let you go do this without him. If you want to get together again have him contact me. You must have more fantasies you want to act out."

She was silent the rest of the short drive with her head leaning back and her eyes closed. Her whole face wore a smile. Jim was already in the parking lot when we pulled in. He must have left home earlier and sat in the parking all this time anxiously waiting for my text. His face held a look of concern, when Judy walked up and hugged him and told him it was "wonderful" he relaxed and looked genuinely happy.

I shook Jim's hand and Judy turned to give me another hug. She said "We'll talk soon" and kissed me on the cheek. She walked around the car and got in. Jim watched her then nodded to me and quickly hopped in and they drove off. I headed home as well. I needed to clean up the playroom. Driving home the car smelled of "Black Opium" and sex.

It's now Wednesday night, not even a week later and Jim sent me an email earlier today. Judy has a new scene, including a gyno office visit fantasy she wants to do and needs to know if the weekend after next will work for me. She'd like it to go from Friday night until Sunday noon. I have some ideas of how to keep her worked up for that long; all day Saturday with two nights too, I'll clear my schedule. I click on the desktop folder entitled "Judy" and open one of the edited videos. There she is, hung by her wrists, both her nipples clamped, she's quite a sight. It was nice of her to allow me capture the session for my private use. I can't wait to have her in my playroom again next weekend.

12