Jim & Kim

Story Info
Exhibitionist throws a party at a local hotel.
1k words
3.52
56.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crbrianb
crbrianb
163 Followers

I came home from work one day to find an SUV in my driveway that I had never seen before. My roommate was out of town that week, so I was left wondering who it belonged to. I let the dog in, checked the mail, and sat down to watch a little TV. That's when I got the call.

It was my roommate's brother, "I hope you don't mind the SUV in your driveway, it's my new girlfriend's and she needed somewhere to hide it from her husband. She's rented one of the suites at the local hotel, and is throwing a party. Come on down and join in."

A half-hour later, I was knocking on the door to the room that he told me to go to. It was answered by another friend, "Come on in, there's beer in the cooler, Jim is in the sauna with Kim."

I walked around to sauna, and looked in through the window on the door. I saw two bodies wrapped in towels making out pretty heavily, so I knocked on the door.

"Come on in, I see you found a beer. Brian, this is Kim. Kim, this is Brian. Make yourself at home, and we will be out shortly." Jim said.

I went back out, and there were a couple of guys dangling their feet in the jacuzzi. I took my shoes off and joined them. True to his word, Jim and Kim came out a couple of minutes later, she was still in her towel, and he was in shorts. This is where the story gets interesting.

They sat down on the edge of the jacuzzi with the rest of us, dangling their feet in the water. Kim was sitting next to me, and as she moved around, I was getting a peek through the towel where the ends overlapped. I wasn't sure, but it appeared that the towel was all that she was wearing. I kept watching, hoping for a view of a little more than thigh or midriff. I don't know what was on Jim's mind, but after a couple of minutes, he reached over and started flipping the edge of the towel,

She pushed his hand away after a couple of tries, and left the towel where it sat. What Jim had done, was flipped one of the bottom corners away, opening a gap at the bottom. This afforded me a little view of her pussy. It was in my eyes a perfect looking pussy. Her pubic hair was thin enough to allow a good view of the skin underneath, long enough to make it plain that she didn't shave.

Jim got up and got a fresh beer for everyone. When he got back, he passed the beers around to everyone, Kim last. When she took the beer from him, he took the opportunity to grab her towel and pull it open, giving all a good view of her tits and pussy. She pulled it shut and he sat down. He wouldn't give up though, he kept reaching over and trying to open her towel back up.

After several tries, she said, "What the hell," opened up the towel, dropped it to the side of the jacuzzi and slid in. She reached over and pulled Jim in and they started making out pretty heavy again. We decided that we should give them a little privacy, (why?) and went into the other room. I walked by the jacuzzi a couple of times, once to get another beer, and once to take a piss. Jim always had his shorts on, so I don't think that they ever fucked.

It was about fifteen minutes later, when Jim and Kim came into the room with the rest of us. Kim asked who all needed another beer while Jim grabbed some clothes to go get dressed. The next hour was kind of interesting. Kim sat in the main room watching TV with us, getting up to get us fresh beers whenever anyone needed one. She even got up to answer the door once stark naked!

Eventually, she got up to get dressed, right in front of us. She put on stockings, then a garter. Then she put on a half cup bra followed by a tight shoulderless, strapless dress. Last, she pulled up the skirt of her dress, giving us one last view of that perfect pussy, before she put on her panties. Her dress was a little tight, and looked like something that Madonna made popular in the eighty's.

Shortly after she got dressed, a limo pulled up, and her and Jim and a couple of other guys took off, leaving the rest of us at the hotel to party.

Around midnight, they pulled up to the hotel. Kim was wasted! Her dress had slid down, exposing half of one breast. It had slid down far enough to expose most of the nipple. She came tumbling into the room, pulled up an empty spot on the floor and passed out. Jim got a little help from one of the other guys and put her in bed. Once there, he stripped her out of her dress. Amazingly, her panties and bra were already gone. He didn't bother to cover her up, just left her laying there, legs spread in garter and stockings only.

This was a hotel room, so the bed was in the center of the main room, even though it was a suite. We partied for a couple more hours with her spread out like that. Nobody touched her, there were a couple of girls there that spoke up every time someone tried. But we did sit on the side of the bed partying right around her.

Eventually, it got late, and a lot of us just fell asleep on the floor. When I woke up, she was under the sheets, the only one in bed. Surprisingly, Jim was asleep on one of the chairs.

That was probably the most memorable party that I ever went to, by a long ways.

crbrianb
crbrianb
163 Followers