Jim and Uncle John Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This has been here all this time and we never once came down here?" Chad asked.

"I was thinking of not telling you about this since you guys work in a bike shop and I selfishly want to keep this private since I like to skinny dip when I do this ride alone." Marie told Chad and Rick.

When Jim and John arrived they both whistled, "Beautiful, are we going in? I am so sweaty it has to feel great."

Marie was taking off her biking shoes, rubbing her feet she turned to Jim, "I'm just going to wade in since I really do not want to ride in wet shorts, and a wet top would be even worse with the cool air and wind on the descent. You guys do what you want."

Chad said "Screw this, "I'm going in, it looks too good." He ripped his shoes off, took off his shirt and slid down his shorts with no shame and sprinted down to the lake and dove in. "Jesus Christ, this is ice water." He screamed. Moving around, he finally started swimming underwater and splashing around. "I'm not going to be able to stay in long, but after the initial shock, it's not totally bad."

Maris was amused to see the young man's dick flopping around when he sprinted down and was thinking how much smaller it must be now. She walked down and waded in up to her knees thinking that this was not going to cut it if she wanted to wash the salty sweat off, so she went back to shore and pulled off her top and shorts and waded back in feeling all eyes on her.

Chad swam over as she was floating on her back, and said, "I thought I saw a bright red patch, I love the way it glows in the sun. You are a fucking goddess in the water." And swam away.

Soon all five were splashing and cooling off this a mountain lake, but mostly it meant swimming up under Marie and lifting her up and throwing her with hands placed between her legs, on her ass and grabbing her breasts. Marie finally decided that was enough and swam to shore and flopped down on her back on the grass with her legs slightly parted exposing her tight vulva, feeling the sun soak into her, she closed her eyes.

The four guys followed her out of the water admiring her shapely ass and when she lay down, how the sun coming across her body accentuated her huge, erect nipples and her mons. They all looked at her fiery red patch glistening in the sun and sighed.

She opened her eyes and was the four men standing over her admiring her glowing sensuality under the open sky. Glancing at their shriveled organs, she mumbled, "Not impressed." and closed her eyes again. Opening her eyes when she heard Jim's voice, she looked at them.

"Why is it women's assets get better with the cold and men's get worse?"

Looking down at her hard, pointy nipples standing straight up on the breasts, she reached up, pinching them, pulled them an inch up and released them watching them bounce and return to pointing at the sky. "Pretty impressive, huh? Why do you think I carry ice in my purse?" She closed her eyes again.

"Chad, I think you'd better help her out." She heard John say. "and you have to feel how fucking soft that downy patch is, she might slap you, but you will never regret it. I still remember the first time I touched that."

She opened her eyes seeing Chad with a tube of sun screen, "May I? You'll burn." He said.

"Is this just an excuse to feel me up?" Marie asked.

"Yep."

"Ok then, go for it." Marie said with a resigned sigh.

Chad knelt down and started with Marie's feet getting in between her toes and working his way up to her calves, then thighs. "I should have kept my big mouth shut," Chad sighed.

"Why? When?" Marie asked.

"When I said I'd kick your ass on the climb, you have perfect musculature." Chad said kneading the lotion into her quads.

"Is Rick really a virgin?" Marie asked quietly, "He really has never seen a naked woman?"

"Yes, I mean, we've all seen naked women in magazines, HBO, you know... he's never seen, until today, a women live." Chad said softly.

Marie turned her head to where Rick was sitting looking down at the lake with his back to Marie. "Rick, Chad needs some help here, can you give him a hand?"

Rick tentatively came over assiduously looking at Marie's eyes. Chad handed him the tube of sunscreen, "Dude, give me a hand before she burns, can you do her top half and I'll do the bottom?" He asked.

When he hesitated, Marie said, "Please Rick, the sun at this altitude can burn you in minutes. When you are done with me. I'll take care of you two."

Rick knelt down trying to hide his growing cock and started rubbing sunscreen on Marie's arm and shoulders then went around her massive breasts with swollen nipples and started on her ribs and stomach.

"Sweetie, you have to do my breasts, they are the most vulnerable since they never see the sun." she took his hand and put it on her right breast. "Please do a good job, you know how painful it will be to have sunburned nipples rubbing against my bike jersey?"

Marie closed her eyes felling the wonderful ministrations of the two boys. "So, you guys are in college?"

"No ma'am." Rick replied, "We're in high school, seniors."

"Please tell me you're eighteen so I don't get sent to prison." Marie pleaded.

Chad laughed, "You're safe, we're both eighteen, though Rick's birthday was yesterday."

Marie was aware her pussy was starting to leak thinking about a virgin and a barely legal one at that.

"Chad, have you been with a woman?" It just occurred to Marie that he was avoiding her vulva, "Please don't neglect my pussy, I really don't want to burn there, and Rick keep working the sunscreen into my breasts, you are doing a great job."

"Of course I've been with a woman, or girl actually." Chad said proudly.

"Are you still a virgin?" She asked softly, "I am not judging you, so how you answer won't change anything, I'm just curious. Yes, there, work the lotion in there..." she sighed.

"Yes, I've had hand job, but I've never, you know." Chad said.

"Put that beautiful cock of yours in a woman..." Marie finished. If I didn't have a boyfriend, I'd rectify that, but I think it is time for my back." She said rolling over.

Jim and John were sitting in the shade watching, "Man, imagine being a virgin and having that to be your first." Jim said nudging John. They got up to get closer and watch the beauty getting a rubdown.

When Marie finished the two boys, spending extra time making sure their ass cracks and balls were fully protected, then with both hands lubing up there amazingly stiff cocks.

Lying back down, she asked the two boys. "Can you never tell anyone about this place? I mean no one, even when you are riding with friends? I feel safe here because no one ever comes here." Marie asked.

Rick immediately agreed but Chad said, "I'm not sure I can do that, I get people asking me all the time for great spots to ride, and they want places like this."

"You'll ruin it, for me and for you if you want a place to get away from it all, damn, I never should have brought you here." Marie said bitterly.

"I'll shut up for a hand job," Chad said quietly.

"What? That's blackmail!" Marie sputtered.

"I would have held out for a blowjob." Jim said, "She is the best cocksucker I've ever had."

John echoed that, "I can vouch for her sucking abilities, go for the blowjob."

"You know what? I have leverage here," Chad said, "I want you to take Rick's and my cherry. You do that and we will never say a word."

Marie sat up between the two boys, reached out and started stroking their young hard cocks. "What assurance do I have you will never say anything, I mean I let you boys pound my poor little pussy with these huge, rigid rods and what assurance do I have you don't go back and tell your friends, 'wait 'til you see this place, there's a great lake and this babe spread her legs for us letting her do anything we wanted...we came in her mouth, her cunt, her ass..."

Chad yanked her hand off his cock. "Ok, stop or It'll just be a hand job. The only way I can see to make this a permanent deal is for us to promise never to tell a soul, never lead anyone here is for us to join you on your regular rides and we get to fuck you here, every ride. We would be killing the golden goose if we told anyone. Rick does that work for you?" Chad looked at Rick who looked like he was ready to cum, "Marie, let him go. You agree?"

Marie wiped her hands on her legs, "I think we have a deal," She said lying back spreading her legs, "but I would prefer you not cum inside me since I have to sit on the bike seat and young studs like you will flood my poor pussy. Please pull out, you can come in my mouth if you like."

Chad climbed between her legs, fumbled with his cock trying to line it up, so Marie reached down and pulled the head against her soaking labia. "Come on baby, fuck me, fuck me hard...oooohhhh yesss." she moaned when Chad started pushing in and out of her, grabbing his ass, she tried to get him to pound her harder, but he was surprisingly gentle, looking over at the two older men, "Relax, you'll get yours when we get home, but for now I need someone to play with my nipples. aaaahhhhh yeessss," she sighed when both men started sucking on her nipples. Chad had his face pinched, concentrating and rather than say "harder" she started teasing Chad, "Come on pussy boy, you got beat by a girl riding up the mountain, a little girl who is at your mercy, she needs to be pounded and your huge meaty stick ripping her apart is how you are going to punish her...She humiliated you, left you wheezing...come on make that bitch cry...yessss, Oh My Gooooooodddd." Marie cried when Chad began thrusting into her as hard as he could.

Chad felt a surge of power over this bitch, watching his slamming into her bounce her tits up and down, his huge cock stabbing into her hot, wet womb... her legs spread wide open, wide open for him, his huge member ripping into her, he felt himself cumming and at the last minute yanked out of her pussy and dove up into her waiting mouth causing Jim and John to jump out of the way. He drove his cock into her throat and with jerking hips, spasmed load after load down her throat. Falling over to the side, he moaned, "My God, is it always that intense? My heart can't take much more of that. Oh God...Marie, why did you make me hurt you, I shouldn't have pounded you so hard. I'm sorry, are you alright?"

"I'm fine Chad, I liked it, you're a strong guy and your thrusts when you got mad at me sent me over the top, way over the top. Thanks, sweetie." Marie said with satisfaction. "Rick, you want me like this, or on my hands and knees?"

"Whatever you want, I am happy, really happy however you want it, so..."

Marie got on her hands and knees and feeling Rick behind her, said, "Grab your cock and rub the head up and down my slit, and press your hips forward applying pressure on my when you do that, your big cock knows where the hole is...yessssss. Ahhhh, you found it, now lose yourself in the feeling of your cock rubbing my vaginal walls, your balls filled with sperm ready to fill me up...that's it..." Marie put her head down and lost herself in the feeling of a young cock slamming into her.

Rick was amazed how good it felt, how his cock felt like it was on fire and how erotic it was to see waves of taut flesh roll forward on Marie's ass cheeks every time he drove his spear into her, he was mesmerized as he pounded her harder and harder, he knew he wasn't going to last when he felt Marie playing with his balls, "No, no, no, no, stop, I'm going to cum."

Marie pulled off his cock, spun around and drove her mouth onto Ricks cock and began deep-throating him, instantly rewarded when Rick loudly made a guttural groan and shot his sperm into her throat and grabbed her head when she swallowed, clenching her gullet around his cock.

Rick fell over and moaning, said, "Best bike ride ever."

Marie laughed and looked at Jim and John. "Fuck you, You can't look at me with those pitiful bloodhound eyes as if, oh fuck." Marie said, crawled over and sucked Jim's dick into her mouth. Soon her back was arched and her lips were 3/4 of the way down his shaft. Pulling out and taking a deep breath, "John, you can get warmed up in my pussy, but like I told these boys here, no cumming in me." She dove back down onto Jim's tasty cock. "Mmmmmm...mmmmmm...mmmmmmm" she moaned on Jim's cock in response to John's huge curved member torquing her vagina. "Mmmmm...mmmmmm...mmmm." Marie jerked her hips on John's driving cock now fully impaling her causing her to moan non-stop.

Jim's groin began that familiar ache and he reached under and grabbed Marie's tits and using them as leverage pulled her mouth into his thrusting pelvis as he shot load after load down her throat, thrusting hard and finally, when drained released the oxygen starved girl.

"Hhuuuuuuuuhh" Marie gasped sucking in air, she punched Jim hard. "Holy mother of God, I almost suffocated...don't ever do that again!" She punched Jim again and rubbed her throat, turning to John she said, fuck it, cum on my chest, your brother ruined my throat. She pulled forward off of John's cock and lay down on her back, and grabbing John's shaft fed it into her now sloppy pussy.

John focused on those heavy flopping tits bouncing in response to his every thrust and when Marie leaned forward and started biting his nipples, he did one final thrust before pulling out and instantly shooting cum on Marie's face, neck , tits, stomach before dribbling out a small pool in her navel. "My God Marie, you have the best pussy I've ever been in." John said happily as he flopped over next to her.

Marie was wiping her face off and looking at the gobs of cum all over her chest as she groaned, "Never again, I feel like I've run a marathon. I hope you are all happy." She said as she staggered down to the lake to rinse off.

After she dried off and got dressed, they headed down to where they again found the trail and flew to the bottom and the waiting cars.

After they racked the bikes, Chad came over and gave her a big hug, "Marie, you are the best and I hereby absolve you of all future obligations and commitments."

"But, you won't tell anyone?" Marie asked.

"Hell, I never looked where you cut off and no, I won't, I never will tell a soul, but if you do ever need company on this ride again, Rick and I will start working out more and we'll give you a ride if you are up to it."

Marie grabbed his face and kissed him, opening her mouth to let his tongue in. She made no move to stop him when his hand slid up and grabbed her breast, in fact she took his hand and moved it under her jersey. Breaking the kiss, she said, "Perhaps we can do the ride before you get into peak shape, you like looking at my ass anyhow." Reluctantly pulling his hand out from the jersey, she went over to Rick.

"Was that good for your first time? I felt a lot of pressure since you've held off for so long."

"It was great, I cannot think of a guy in the world who lost his cherry in a more perfect spot and with a more perfect teacher." Rick kissed her and pulling away, "Sorry if we were rough with you though, I think it must have been a bit much for you."

"Thanks, Rick. Actually up until Jim there almost suffocated me, it was fine." Walking over to Jim, she said, "You know Jim, you really can be an ass." And punched him again.

12