Jim and Uncle John

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me think, there are so many fun games, hearts, spades, pinochle, canasta, tens...hmmmm...I know, poker! Strip poker." John announce with a smile.

"No way, I told you... you weren't going to get me to play strip poker. Pick something else." Marie said angrily, but felt more stirring...two guys, perhaps with cocks as big as they say....

"No, you said, pick a game...just pick one, and John here did. You apparently don't mean what you say." Jim snapped back, barely hiding his delight. "You cannot have us believe that you stayed here because you prefer playing cards with us rather than being with the man you love. You want this, you want to see if we are just bragging, or if we were blessed with the instruments necessary to make you pass out. come on, I can see the wet spot growing in those sweet red panties of yours."

Marie felt faint as if she no longer was making decisions for herself and heard someone say, using her voice, "Ok, deal the cards, but this is not going to lead to me making love to either of you."

"Making love! Honey, John and I haven't make love to a woman in 20 years, perhaps ever. We fuck women and when we are done, not one of them wants to be 'made love to' ever again. But, we won't fuck you if you don't want to. We don't rape women, unless they want us to." Jim laughed.

John looked at Marie and said, "Look if you want to stop now, we will stop. I've never forced a woman to do anything she didn't want to. This is your call, you are in control here."

"Go ahead, deal the cards. I'm in and I'll use this evening as foreplay with Joe later. I'm sure he will be overjoyed when I jump him. But, I don't think it is fair that I am propped up on this stool and you both are hiding under the table...I like to see also."

Jim got up revealing a huge tent in his pants topped by a large wet spot, grabbed the card table, carried it across the room and returned with a small, round side table. "There, as you can see we have been getting as aroused as you have, does this work for you?"

Marie said nothing for half a minute as her focus was on the pants, thinking, "what the hell are those things? Dicks? Cocks? Penises? No, these are best described as rods...12 inch rods." Marie groaned and weakly replied. "Yes, that's fine, let's play."

Marie was thrilled she won the first 6 hands and watched as Jim and Uncle John got down to their pants revealing lean, rippled torsos. "Wow, you must work out. You have no body fat at all, I figured that you'd be...never mind, my deal?"

"You thought we'd be fat, paunchy 45 year old men with impressive beer guts? No, we play tennis every day and do some weights. John, this is not working out like I'd hoped. Time to start winning hands."

Marie dealt the next hand and felt a flush realizing that there was no way she was going to win. When they laid down her cards she took off her shoes, realizing she was just a loss away from losing the shorts...which happened. Marie sighed, stood up and slipped her shorts down her creamy white legs fully revealing her red thong.

"Beautiful" Jim said, "Turn around, let's see that ass."

Marie complied, proudly feeling their eyes on her, knowing she has a spectacular ass due to biking. She wiggled her butt at them teasingly, bent over and touched her toes shamelessly, then turned and propped herself back on the stool, spreading her legs apart farther that before, feeling the power she had over them.

She groaned when she lost the next hand knowing she would have to reveal her breasts or her sopping lips...she didn't want them to see how aroused she was, how swollen she felt, so she untied the shirt, undid the buttons and shrugged it back off her shoulders onto the floor. She found herself sitting up straighter, proudly thrusting her chest out.

Jim and John stared at the white, mounds jutting proudly out with the puffy, pale pink areolas surrounding quarter inch nipples achingly sticking out.

Jim loved how the freckles stopped and the breasts were a milky white without a blemish. "Oh my God those are incredible." Jim breathed as he reached out and cupped the left one. "This is why I like young women, no sag, so firm, so fucking gorgeous." His fingers slid up and pushed into the puffed areola...feeling its give, running his thumb over the rigidly hard nipple. He was lost in the velvety smoothness and how the pink flesh sprung back when he sunk his thumb in.

Marie was losing control as intense sexual craving coursed through her when she felt her right breast get the same worship and attention as the left. She heard Uncle John get out of his chair and felt his mouth urgently sucking on her nipple. She let out a groan when she felt him abandon her aching tit.

John pulled back. "Jim, we have to finish this game. My pants are just too damn tight. If I don't lose soon, it may cause permanent damage."

When Jim pulled his hand back, Marie opened her eyes and realized these two men must have been sporting boners for 2 straight hours. "Isn't there something about erection lasting longer than 4 hours, you have to go to the doctors?" Marie giggled.

"God. You might be right. This is really getting uncomfortable. Perhaps we should call it a draw and just all strip." Jim said standing up. "Or, at least I forfeit...." With that Jim dropped his pants and underwear to the floor and started stroking it. "Oh man, so I need to work the circulation back into this thing. Perhaps Joey is lucky to have such a tiny dick."

This time Marie didn't snap back at the put down since she was staring at the abnormally large penis pointing at the ceiling. It sported a blood engorged head that looked like is was 3 inches in diameter. She looked over at Uncle John who had shucked his pants also and she could not believe how huge he was also, except his curved like a sword, and Arabic sword...a weapon. "You put those things in women? Not a chance you are coming close to me with those things, they look downright lethal."

"You'd be amazed what you can put in that virginal cunt of yours. You'll not only be able to handle it, you'll want it again and again. But, your turn. Let's see what you have...are you shaved, a nicely trimmed bush? Get up and drop the thong." Jim ordered.

Shaking her head, Marie said "Sorry, yes, I think I should show you what I've been hiding." Slipping off the stool, she put her thumbs in the waistband, pushed down on the thong, embarrassed that her wet crotch stuck to the cloth, and yanked them to the floor. "OK, so here I am." She said proudly with her legs apart and her hands on her hips. "Was it worth the wait?"

Jim reached over, gently pulled at the fiery red pubes, grinned at John and said. "What you have here is the epitome of an RCH. I will never hear that term again without getting a hard on."

John reached over and the look on his face confirmed that he agreed with Jim. "Beautiful and so fucking soft. Never shave this off...nicely trimmed, but never shave it off." John sighed to Marie.

"What is an RCH?" Marie asked.

"Red Cunt Hair. It's an engineering term meaning the smallest measurement practically possible." Jim laughed.

Meanwhile Jim's fingers were parting Marie's moist lips and she closed her eyes and put her hands back on the stool allowing easier access. She felt John's mouth on her nipple again licking and pulling. Jim's fingers inside her, his thumb on her clit as the orgasm hit.

Jim immediately put his mouth right on her and his tongue lapped at her flowing juices as the waves of pleasure pounded her whole body.

She pushed Jim away. "Oh my God, I needed that. That was incredible." She looked at both their cocks pointing at the ceiling, licked her lips and said." Thanks Jim, I think I owe to a return favor, and you Uncle John, patience, you're next." She dropped to her knees, grabbed Jim's angry purple headed monster and stroking it, opened her mouth and started licking the head. "Mmmmmm, this is nice. You weren't lying. You do have big balls," She said gently kneading them. "and this dick, so soft, yet hard, so rigid. I'm going to like this. Joey doesn't like it when I suck his dick. He doesn't want to kiss me afterwards." Marie giggled. "He has no idea how good I am at this. This got me through school when it looked like my GPA might take a hit." With that she dove onto his giant piece of meat and licked and sucked all the while taking it deeper and deeper into her throat. The only sounds were the slurping sounds Marie's mouth was making and Jim's ragged breathing.

It wasn't long before Jim grabbed Marie's soft, full head of hair and started fucking her face, letting out a yell he shot load after load of cum down Marie's throat.

Marie was amazed how much there was and as hard as she tried to swallow, much dripped out of her mouth onto her heaving chest. She pushed Jim out of her mouth, coughing and gagging "Holy fuck! How long has it been since you last came? I almost drowned." She looked at Jim who had flopped down onto his chair and grinned at him. "You planned to get that all night, didn't you?"

"Oh, you have no idea, that is just the start of what I planned. But, careful, it looks like John is ready to fuck your ear...."

Marie turned her head and smacked her face right into another throbbing cock. She pushed him down onto his chair and crawled over between his legs. "You'd better not try to drown me like your brother did. I'm not sure I didn't get cum in my lungs." With that she sucked John's cock into her mouth and started bobbing up and down with her left hand cupping his balls, squeezing them, feeling how huge and full of sperm they were.

Jim sat looking at that bubble butt in front of him longing to ram his cock into that sweet looking twat. He got on the floor, leaned down and returned to probing this sweet pussy with his tongue.

Marie moaned and moved her knees farther apart on the floor and thrust her ass back into Jim's face feeling his tongue part her lips and enter her. As she started grinding her cunt back on Jim's mouth, she giggled on John's dick thinking that she sneered at Miley Cyrus twerking, but that is exactly what she was doing on Jim's face.

She turned her focus back to John whose breathing was getting more and more like panting. She rose up on her feet and drove her mouth down his rod until the head was halfway down her throat. That was all it took for John to start thrusting deeper and jetting hot spurts into her stomach. Marie managed to swallow all of John's and when his eruption subsided, she pushed herself up. Gasping for air, she sputtered, "OK, that was fun. We have to get cleaned up since Joe should be back in 20 minutes or so...this is cutting it close." Noticing Jim's cum on her breasts, she scooped it up and licked it off her fingers. "We can waste any of this, can we? You worked really hard to give that to me."

As they were retrieving their clothes, Jim's phone rang. "Who the hell would that be this late?" He picked up the phone.

"Where are you? I thought you said they had it in stock. No, that makes no sense, Springfield is 10 minutes from your house. No, she is asleep on the couch. She was tired and went to lie down. Yeah, I know, but why do a 2 hour trip? I know. Yeah, do that. She'll be fine. 'k bye." Jim put down the phone with a grin. It looks like we don't have to get dressed after all. Joey needs to get the SAS adapter - or whatever it was... tomorrow, and he'll be here around noon. He wanted to come tonight to pick you up, but I told him how stupid that was. Shall we go into the bedroom and you can see if you like the king?"

John rubbed his hands together, "We are going to have fun tonight...." and took Marie's hand and led her back down the hall.

12