Jim Cox's Summer of Sex Ch. 01

Story Info
The adventures of a 19 year old virgin's family and friends.
11.8k words
4.44
112.8k
144

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story of family, sex, violence, heroism and love. Although some portions of our story may have its roots in fact, it is a work of fiction. I hope you'll enjoy it, don't hesitate to comment and make suggestions. All the names and places are fiction; they do not exist in this context. Thanks for reading; don't forget to vote, it helps me judge the success of the story.

*****

It was a hot sticky day in late May, I was sweaty and horny. Loose buttons on my uncle's old white shirt allowed it gap open showing a glimpse of paradise. My Aunt Jane was wearing it to protect her from paint splatters while we painted her bedroom. Every time she moved a flash of soft white breast flesh would peek out at me. What can I say, I was a 19 year old high school senior, she was good looking and I was horny.

Yeah I know, a 19 year old high school senior, right. Not really my fault, recurrent bouts of pneumonia when I was in the 3rd grade with an extended stay in the hospital. It was back in the last century and we lived in a very small town 80 miles from Chicago. There were two doctors for the whole county; penicillin was the number one miracle drug. Not that I'm complaining, without Doctor West and a bucket of penicillin, I'd be dead.

Anyway, halfway through the 3rd grade my 8 year old self was restricted to home and hospital until I fully recovered. It was a tough year, but with my mother's dedication I made it. So, not stupid; actually I carry an A+ average. However, that does not help with horny. There are only 300 kids in my high school, 82 of those in my graduating class.

Like I said, it's a small town and the pussy pool is likewise small. The problem was really twofold, first off there were only 37 girls in my class and secondly, pretty much everybody was scared of the town finding out if they did anything. The label "slut" was applied to any girl who appeared to want to scratch her itch. When you add in the fact that I'm average looking, the prospects were grim.

Not that I'm ugly or anything, I stand 6'3" weigh in at 190, mostly good hard muscle from lots of farm and construction labor, sandy brown hair and grey eyes, friendly face. My mom says I'm handsome, but she's my mom. Although I have to say more than a few older women give me the look ... you know the one. I asked mom what I did and she said, "Nothing honey, you're just tall is all." I overheard my dad say, "Shit woman, they just want a little personal service." I'd like to believe my dad but mom's probably right.

Anyway, mom sent me out to my aunt and uncle's country place to help my Aunt Jane paint 3 rooms in the newest trendy color. My aunt has a little family money and my uncle, dad's brother, is the Regional Sales Manager for a Chicago steel wholesaler and makes a shit ton of money. Of course, he travels all of the Great Lakes States leaving my aunt home most of the time with my 2 cousins, Grace and Elizabeth - they're in 4th and 6th grades respectively.

Aunt Jane fancies herself an interior designer and she is always fuckin' with her house. It's a big 4 bedroom on 6 acres about 7 miles out of town surrounded by corn and hay fields. All 6 acres are pretty much covered over with Maple and Red Oak trees, sort of reminds you of a park, it's really pretty.

Like I said, it's a big place with 3 bathrooms, a den, formal living and dining - the works. Our place is really small with a little upstairs bedroom (mine), living, kitchen, bathroom and my folks bedroom downstairs; it's little but mom makes it nice. Dad is a general, fix anything, handy man, he honestly can fix anything from electrical to carpentry and he stays busy, we do OK.

Today my aunt has me holding the ladder while she trims along the ceiling, around the windows and the like; so I'm always looking up. There she is with no bra, her nice big tits moving and grooving inside that old white shirt.

Every now and then the buttons below would pop open and I'd catch a glimmer of soft white breast flesh, sometimes even a peek of bright red nipple. I'd been packing a stone hard dick all day long. Those buttons wouldn't stay open for long before she'd pop 'em back in and I'd have to wait for the next peek into paradise.

Aunt Jane is a little over 5'5" tall, can't weight more than 110 or so, and has great legs that she loves to show off in high heels and a sweet little butt. But it's her tits that have always grabbed my attention; they're the size of large grapefruits, about a handful and a half.

My uncle installed a big above ground pool a couple of years ago and our family gets invited out for a swim pretty often. Aunt Jane is always stuffed into a one-piece blue suit with a low-cut top showing off her bulging tits. The sight always sends me to the bathroom to beat out my appreciation.

Today I'd just been the ladder holder and it was getting to be about lunch time when Aunt Jane looked down and said, "You gettin' an eyeful down there?"

It took me by surprise to say the least, "Um, what, um ..." I stuttered.

She took the three steps down the ladder and grinned at me, "My tits, you keep staring at my tits young man. Cat got your tongue?"

"I'a, I'a, I'm sorry Aunt Jane, really ..."

She patted my chest and said, "Don't worry about big boy, everybody looks," and then she waggled her chest just enough to make her breasts dance inside her shirt, "I'm used to it; you hungry?"

I just shook my head yes.

"Alright then, I want to get some of this sweat off me; you paint on the east wall while I shower. Stay away from the windows and the ceiling edge, OK?"

"Yes ma'am," I said in a rush. I was glad she didn't yell at me or threaten to tell mom.

I watched her walk around the big master bed and into the adjoining bathroom. Her ass looked so good in those old jeans. She must have felt my eyes boring into her ass because she turned and looked directly at me with a soft smile before closing the door.

I waited until I heard the shower start before dropping my pants setting my cock free. It felt so good to stroke my hardness, I mean really good. It didn't take long before I felt the fire start burning its way from my balls upwards. Grabbing a couple of rags I wrapped the head of my dick and squirted gobs of white hot goo. It felt amazing.

After I caught my breath and rested for a minute I pulled up my pants and tried to figure out what to do with those cum filled rags. Hearing the shower stop, I rolled them up tight and stuffed them into my back pocket; better than nothing I suppose.

I'd just begun slapping paint on the east wall when my Aunt came out of the bathroom carrying her clothes. She was wrapped in a towel but otherwise naked ... those great legs were everywhere.

She stopped and looked at me oddly for a moment, "Didn't get much done did ya' ... no matter. Why don't you go put some charcoal in the little grill out the back and we'll grill up some hamburgers and hot dogs. Sound good?"

"Yes ma'am, sounds great," and I quickly left to do as I was told.

Once in the backyard I tossed a couple of scoops of charcoal into the grill and gave it a squirt of starter. It fired up real pretty. The sound of me in the back brought the girls on the run, Gracie and Liz. Gracie is 12 growing up tall and skinny, her sister Liz is 10 and takes after her dad, not so tall and on the thick side. Both of the girls are sweet and full of fun. Whenever my Uncle is in town I'm the one they call on to babysit anytime they're planning an evening in Chicago.

I'm the only relative nearby other a cousin of hers and my mom thinks it's good for me. Uncle Bill always gives me a twenty which is damn good money for just sitting in the house watching TV and eating out of the fridge. The girls are no trouble, so it's no sweat.

"Jimmy, Jimmy what are we eating?" Liz yells as she screeches to a stop next to me.

"Burgers and dogs Pumpkin; that good enough ..." before I finish she races off to catch a frog or something in the grass, Gracie just smiles her shy smile and follows her sister. Just then I catch some movement out of the corner of my eye and turn to see my Aunt coming down the back steps carrying a tray and I nearly stop breathing.

I can't believe my eyes, she's put on another old white shirt and tied the tails in a knot just below her fantastic tits leaving a handful of buttons above open ... and that's not all. The big television station out of Chicago shows a bunch of old time programs. The one I liked the best was called "The Dukes of Hazard," it's stupid but there's a female character who ran around in cutoff jeans so short her ass cheeks fell out with every step.

Aunt Jane looked exactly like her only better!

I could not take my eyes off her as she walked toward me. Man her tits were movin' and groovin' inside that shirt and her cleavage was on display; and then there were those legs. Shit, I popped such a boner; it felt like it was gonna' rip it's way outa' my jeans.

She stopped right next to me and put the tray of food on the grill table, "You see something you like Big Boy?"

"Ah, um, ah ... you just look real nice Aunt Jane, real nice ..." I sounded like an idiot.

She leaned in real close and kissed me softly right on the mouth, "Well it's nice to be appreciated," and then she patted my boner through my jeans. I thought I was gonna' cum right then. I was sure glad I didn't.

She turned away and walked toward the girls who were playing the other side of the pool. Her sweet ass cheeks literally dropped out with every step. I must have looked like a dog waiting for a treat with my eyes locked on her ass.

She got about 15 feet away and turned, "Stop staring and put the food on the grill," and then she giggled just like one of the girls.

I did as instructed and then remembering I had the cum filled rags in my back pocket. I quickly went to the trash can at the back steps and tossed them in before setting out the potato salad, napkins, buns and fixing's. When things were getting done I hollered at them and started putting hot dogs in buns for the girls and hamburgers on buns for us.

Everybody gathered round drinking cokes and woofing down the food. Just as we finished Aunt Jane's cousin Sophie came around the back of the house. Turned out she wanted to take the girls and her two kids to a movie at the Branch Creek Theater. Quick as lightening the girls were in the house, changed and ready to go. Aunt Jane laughed and sent everybody on their way.

"Well Buckaroo, it's just you and me this afternoon. Let's clean up." With that I gave the grill a quick brushing while she cleared away the trash carrying it to the trash can. I noticed she stood there for a moment and then bent down sniffing ... I thought "what the fuck?"

When she came back she looked at me curiously before handing me a pile of things for the kitchen. I carried them into the kitchen and when she came in she tapped me on the shoulder. When I turned around she held up one of the cummy rags I'd thrown away.

"Look what I found; does this belong to you?"

I simply couldn't speak, my heart was hammering away and it didn't seem like I could breathe. I know I turned beet red, but all I could do was look at the ground.

She took her free hand and tilted my chin up, "Look at me when I speak to you, alright?" She sounded so serious; I could just hear her telling my mom.

I nodded my head silently; my face felt like it was on fire.

She deftly tossed the sticky rag in with the kitchen trash and then untied her shirt. My eyes snapped down to her chest as she carefully unbuttoned the 3 buttons holding it together. As her shirt fell open she pushed her shoulders back and pulled the shirt off letting it fall to the floor. I'm sure I'd stopped breathing altogether, then she lifted each breast with her hands holding them out for me to see.

"Did the girls cause you to fill those rags? Hummm ... do you like my titties Jimmy?" her voice was soft and succulent like a summer peach; it was a warm gentle caress my face.

I simply couldn't speak and then she said, "Would you like to touch them? It's alright, go ahead sweetie."

My hands were shaking as I reached out to touch those magnificent mammarys. They were white, snowy white, her areolas were a vivid red-pink, the nipples were small and pointy about the size of the little eraser on a mechanical pencil. Every now and then there were tiny blue lines on the surface ... they were a total wonder.

She took my hands in hers holding one on each breast, suddenly I made a strangled sound and filled my jeans with pulsing jets of cum. My whole body shuddered as I groaned out loud. She watched me with kind eyes and then pulled me in close for a real kiss ... soft lips and a bit of tongue.

Her nose flared as she took in the acrid sent of cum; she held my face in her hands, "Oh my poor baby, come with me, let's clean you up a bit."

She took my hand and lead me to the laundry room, "Take off your clothes ..." I just stood there like a deer in the headlights. She smiled softly and unbuttoned my jeans pushing them down to my ankles.

"You're not wearing underwear?"

At last I spoke in a cracked voice, "No ma'am, not in summer it's too hot."

She knelt at my feet, I kicked off my flip flops, she held my jeans as I stepped clear. One long thick strand of cum dangled from my balls to my jeans; I watched amazed as she broke the strand with her fingers and wiped it away from my balls pausing to suck the goo off her fingers.

She stood dropping the jeans into the open washer and then held out her hands for my t-shirt. As I gave it to her suddenly realizing I was naked, completely naked in front of my Aunt ... oh my God!

Then she did the most amazing thing, she undid her shorts and took them off, tossing them in the washer with my things. She stood there stunningly beautiful and naked. My eyes were locked on her pussy with such intensity it's a wonder it didn't burst into flame.

She touched my chest, "Stay right here honey, I'll be right back." My eyes followed her naked figure as she walked away with me staring at her beautiful bottom. Each cheek flexed and moved on its own giving me just a peek of pussy lips between her legs; unbelievable.

Back she came carrying the shirt she'd dropped in the kitchen along with a wad of clothing she'd worn earlier in the day, "Might as well get it all clean." Into the washer it went with a little soap.

I'd like to tell you that I knew what to do and did it ... not a chance.

I just stood there like a statue as my dick began to swell and harden. Closing the washer lid Aunt Jane turned around and dropped to her knees. She took a hold of my dick and gave it a few strokes before sucking the sticky cum that remained on the surface, nice soft sweet sucks and licks.

She looked up at me, "We should never waste that sweet man juice, huh?" I could only nod in response; she giggled like a happy little girl.

Standing again she held my dick and said, "Jimmy, this is a cock, a real grown-up man cock perfect for fucking. Never call this a dick! It's a cock, a beautiful, big man cock; and you have lovely low hanging balls." She sounded like she'd discovered something really special; I was proud and confused.

"Yes ma'am," I croaked.

"From now on when we're alone you're never to call me ma'am or Aunt Jane again. When we're alone I'm Janie, OK?" and then she grinned at me.

All I could do was grin back. She took my hand and led us to the big master bathroom.

"Jimmy, are you scared of me?" she asked quietly.

I simply nodded my head; the little boy inside of this big man was indeed terrified ... and excited beyond words.

"Honey, when we're alone it's just you and me. You're a big, tall, powerful man full of life. I'm just a lonely old woman who needs a big strong man. Do you understand?"

I really didn't; but I nodded like I did.

She sat on the edge of the bed and patted a spot on the mattress beside her, "Sit next to me honey, right here, OK?"

I sat as she instructed, but not close enough. She scooted next to me until out hips were in full contact. I could feel the fire where our naked skin touched, it was riveting and my cock stood fully hard in appreciation.

She took my hand in hers, "I've wanted you for a long time Jimmy. Your Uncle is a good man, most of the time, but he neglects me too much. I need a man, a man who can meet my needs. I think you can be that man ... would you be my man?" Her voice was so soft and I really, really wanted to be her man.

I nodded.

"Is that a yes; do you want to be my man?"

In a voice constricted by stress and desire I said, "Oh God Yes!"

She pulled my face down to hers and pressed her lips to mine. They were soft and full and delicious; then she began to push her tongue into my mouth touching mine and probing. It was wonderful. Suddenly I felt her fingers touch my cock, encircling and stroking.

She leaned back alternatively running her long red nails over my cock and stroking very gently, "You know this is a secret; a secret that you and I must never tell anyone, ever. If you're to be my man you must take this secret to the grave and never, never tell anyone; can you promise me?" She was so serious but there was kindness in her voice.

I looked her in the eye, "Yes ma'am, you can trust me, I swear!" It was more of a croak.

"And you can trust me Jimmy, this will always be our secret," then she pushed me back on the bed and leaning down she took my leaking cock in her mouth. I could feel my shaft throb with the beat of my heart as her tongue worked my frenulum and then circled the underside of the crown, again and again.

She sat up and looked at me with a sweet smile, 'Honey you can cum in my mouth if you want, we have lots and lots of time." I could only shake my head as she moved over my body spreading her legs as she straddled my face and took my cock back in her mouth sucking and caressing my balls.

It seemed truly miraculous looking up between those legs wide spread above me. It was like looking up into heaven, her pink pussy gaped while those luscious butt cheeks exposed her tightly wound anal rose. She was a wonder to behold.

I lifted my head to smell her asshole and as I did my lips brushed her nether lips. Janie shuddered and she said," Oh yes honey, lick my pussy, be Janie's good boy ..."

I'd read about eating pussy in the Penthouse collection Uncle Bill kept under his workbench out in the garage, so I sorta' had the idea in my mind. I thought about it for maybe a second and plunged right in ... basically, I just started licking from the top of her pussy to her pretty little asshole. The taste was sort of like the smell of leaves in the spring, a little musty but in a good way. After a few licks she began to push herself into my mouth, rocking back and forth.

About then I felt my stomach tighten up and a blast of heat exploded from way down deep in my balls shooting out of my cock lips. It happened again and again, it was unlike any cumshot I'd ever had; it was outstanding and exhausting.

Janie didn't spit or gag; she just sucked harder and harder pushing my cock all the way into her throat. The sensation was so intense when she swallowed I tried to pull away but she held me tight until my head fell back on the bed as I turned into a puddle of hot jello.

At last she pulled off allowing my jelly soft cock to flop out on my leg, "Honey that was about a gallon ... where did it all come from?" She sounded so proud of herself; all I could do was caress her bottom. After a moment she moved off me, turned on her back and laid her head next to mine.

We lay there quietly for a time until I opened my eyes and looked over at her. Her eyes were closed; she looked so beautiful resting next to me. I wanted to stay like that but I could not resist her breasts, they called to me silently.