Jim Cox's Summer of Sex Ch. 04

Story Info
The adventures of a 19 year old virgin's family and friends.
11.4k words
4.7
38.1k
40

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Chapter 4 in a story of family, sex, violence, heroism and love. If you are a new reader, you may want to start from the beginning and read Chapters 1, 2 and 3. Simply click on my name at the top of the story. That link will take you to my page and you'll find them there.

Although our story has its roots in fact, this is a work of fantasy and fiction. All the names and places are entirely fictional. I hope you'll enjoy the story, don't hesitate to comment and make suggestions. I do appreciate your thoughts. Thanks for reading; don't forget to vote, it helps me judge the success of the story.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was still dark when Jimmy woke up the next morning. He lay there snuggled against his mother's bare bottom enjoying the cool morning air; it was going to be a great day. Slipping out of her bed noiselessly, he padded out to the kitchen where he started a large pot of coffee. Next, he laid six strips of bacon in the large skillet turning the burner on low.

With things started he returned to the bedroom. Ellen felt warm hands caressing her naked bottom; it was a lovely sensation to wake up to. Turning on her back she smelled coffee in the air, reluctantly opened her eyes and stretched. He watched her large breasts lift and move on her chest as her nipples swelled in the cool morning air.

"Morning my son, is that coffee I smell?"

"Yes it is; so get your beautiful self out of bed ..."

As he spoke she reached out and began rubbing his flaccid cock, "Are you sure you want me to get out of bed?" she asked teasingly.

"Mother, I have bacon on the stove. Someone in this family has to have some personal discipline," he said laughing and leaned down kissing her on the lips.

Moments later she followed him to the kitchen where he was beating eggs in a bowl with chopped green onions. Looking around she said, "Bacon, scrambled eggs, toast in the toaster, haven't you been busy. What a nice surprise!"

He turned and quickly kissed her forehead, "Have a seat Madame, breakfast is coming up."

In short order he placed plates of eggs scrambled with green onions and cheese, buttered toast, bacon, homemade pear butter and mugs of coffee on the table. They ate quietly as was their custom. When they were finished he quickly placed the empty plates in the sink and topped off their coffee.

She watched him moving around the kitchen naked; his lean muscular body reminded her so much of his father and her brother perfectly blended together. He turned and looked at her with soft eyes, "Mom, I wish we could be together like this always."

"Come the first good cold snap I expect you'd change your mind," she said.

He grinned at her, "Well to be honest, I'd love for Dad to be here with us, all of us being naked together. Of course, we'll have to move to Florida or my pecker would hibernate for the winter!" he said with laughter in his voice.

She clapped her hand together, eyes shining with fun, "If we're going to Florida I've read that they have nudist towns. Guess we'll have to live in one of those places."

"I don't know Mom, with tits like those, Dad and I'll have to fight off the crowds."

"Oh you are so full of shit ..." she said with a grin.

He sat down, "OK then to business, I'm planning on being out at the White place by 8:30, getting the specifics, laying out the job and putting together the estimate. How's that sound to you?"

She thought to herself, 'He really is maturing, I have a fine son' and then she said, "Sounds like a good plan to me, but first you'd better put on some pants or she's likely to drag you to bed."

He grinned broadly, "Well might not be so bad ..." before he could finish she dipped her fingers in her coffee and spritzed him several times.

"Mind your manners buster!"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The White place was 6 miles south east of town on the old quarry road. Seeing it just ahead on the left, Jimmy slowed the truck and turned slowly into the long gravel lane that led to the house. Their home was a Colonial style two-story with a wide porch surrounded by tall shrubs and large flower beds. The lane itself was flanked by maple trees; the result was a very private country place.

He parked in the rear next the large sun porch, before he could get out of the truck Mrs. White open the porch door and stepped out. She smiled and waved, "Come on in Jimmy, nice to see you again."

The sun porch was beautifully furnished with rattan chairs, couch and two large rattan reclining lounge chairs; an overhead fan spun quietly above. "So, you've come out to see what I need done?" she said brightly.

"Yes ma'am, as I understand it, you want an arbor to connect the garage to the house here?" he said.

"Yes that's right; I want it to be nice and wide with a flagstone footpath. Oh, and I want you to plant grapes along the arbor as well. I have a whole page of information about Reliance seedless grapes. They're supposed to be nearly perfect for our area."

Jimmy took the information from her, "Yes ma'am, I'm sure I can do everything you want. But first, I should take measurements and put a plan together, unless you've done that?"

"No I haven't, just had the idea. You go right ahead," she said, "and please, call me Leslie."

Jimmy excused himself and spent the next hour carefully measuring and sketching in his pad. He knocked on the door and was surprised to see her peeking out from behind the door, "Yes Jim?"

"Just want you to know that I've got everything I need for now. I should have a complete proposal for you later today or tomorrow, whatever you'd like."

After a moment she smiled and said, "Could you come back, say about 4:30? Mr. White will be home then and we can go over things together."

"Great; see you then Leslie."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was a few minutes before 5:00 in the afternoon when Jimmy was able to return to the White place. He was cordially invited in where he was introduced to Mr. H. Mitchell White, President of the Tri-County Savings and Loan. "Just call me Mitch," he said, "show me what you got."

Jimmy went over his sketches, layout and design suggestions and his recommendations for Redwood over treated lumber, "No artificial chemicals and lasts longer too," he said.

To his surprise they didn't even blink when he gave them his written quote. The quote was a hard 25% higher than he thought it should be, but his mother insisted on it, "You can always make a counter offer. Remember start high and negotiate."

"Everything looks great Jim," Mitch said, "but we want to talk to you about a confidentially agreement."

Jim was surprised, "Sir?"

"Frankly, I was reluctant to hire someone local but Leslie insisted. Said she'd heard good things about the work you and your father have done. And, after I read the article in the paper last week ... well, we thought you might be alright."

Jim thought for a moment, "May I ask why?"

"Be happy to give you the whole story, but only after you sign. Now if you find things to be unacceptable, we understand; you're just forbidden from discussing anything we've talked about with anyone ... ever."

"Alright Sir, I think I can live with that," Jim said.

Mitchell White took a legal size page from a folder and laid it in front of Jimmy and pointed to the signature block at the bottom, "Just sign and date here; and print your name right there."

When he finished, Mr. White put the document back in the folder and laid it to one side, "Here's the reason we require confidentiality. Leslie and I prefer to be naked at home, weather permitting. That's why we had the sun room built. Being the President of the savings and loan, I can't afford inappropriate talk. It could hurt business; and frankly, neither one of us wants to be the subject of town gossip."

Jimmy sat silently.

Mr. White leaned forward, "Do you want the job under these conditions?"

"Yes Sir, I don't see a problem. I know how to keep my mouth shut," Jimmy said firmly.

"Good, good ... ah, there's one more thing we'd like," Mr. White said hesitantly.

"What's that?"

"Now um ... we're willing to pay you a bonus, so to speak."

Jimmy leaned forward expectantly.

Mrs. Leslie White smiled and said quietly, "I'd prefer it if you'd work in the nude. Our backyard is very private; you can't be seen from the road. It would make us more comfortable if we weren't the only one not wearing clothes."

Jimmy stood, stuck out his hand and said, "I think I can live with that."

They both smiled with relief, stood and each shook hands with him. They agreed that he would charge all the materials at the local lumberyard and start tomorrow.

On his way home Jimmy tried to picture them naked. Mitch White was in his middle 60's, very tall 6'5 or so, skinny with a pot belly, with a full head of white hair. Leslie White had to be in her mid to late 40's, 5'8" or thereabouts, slender and trim, small breasts the best he could tell with a pretty face, blue eyes and blonde hair. As he thought about things he could feel his cock swell in his pants ... 'This could be interesting,' he thought.

When he announced the good news to his mother she asked, "No complaining about the price?"

"Not a whisper," he said.

"It never fails to surprise me how foolish people with money can be," she said.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ellen grimaced in pain as she turned from the stove with supper's potato and ham casserole. Sitting it on the trivet she turned to her son, "Sweetheart would you do your old mom a favor after supper?"

Jim looked up from the paper he'd been reading, "Absolutely, what do you need?"

"I know you'll fuss with me, but I spent a good part of the day helping Miz Perkins move a bunch of boxes out of her attic and I've pulled my back."

"Well no shit Mom," he said with frustration.

"Jimmy ..." she said.

"Yes I know ... of course I'll help you, I love you even if you do have a brain fart from time to time," he said with a smile.

After supper Ellen started gathering up the dishes when Jim said, "Stop, I'll take care of this. Why don't you go take a hot shower to loosen up your back. By the time you're finished, I'll be done here." She kissed him and left as he began cleaning up.

After she'd toweled dry she found him in the bedroom with a bottle of personal liniment and the sheets pulled back. She reminded herself what a good looking young man he was and stood in the doorway watching him strip.

He turned from the closet, "Have a good shower?" She simply nodded, padded across the room and lay belly down on the bed. He leaned over her and dropped a small amount of the lotion on the small of her back.

She loved the feel of his hands as they worked the muscles and caressed her back from low to high. He continued for several minutes and then began softly caressing her bottom, each hand kneeing and squeezing her cheeks. Then she felt his hot breath on her crack followed by small kisses over her bottom.

"Mom, you have the most beautiful bottom and it tastes good too!"

"Thank you son, but I don't think I'm up to anything this evening."

"Just turn over for me," he said.

She carefully settled on her back and he pulled a pillow around and gently tucked it under her hips, "Does that feel OK?" he asked.

She smiled, "Actually it does, thank you."

"Oh no Momma, thank you," he said as he moved carefully between her legs and began nuzzling her wet pussy. He looked up with a grin, "Why mom, it looks like you might be interested after all."

She smiled back at him, "Maybe just a little tongue attention."

He worked his nose up and down her moist lips, rubbing her clit hood and then began licking from bottom to top, long and slow. Her fluids began to flow allowing him to suckle her sweet hole drinking her juices. Finally he began more aggressively sucking and licking her clit and she began rotating her hips, undulating and then she clamped her legs tight against his head crying out her pleasure. He continued sucking until she relaxed.

"That's my sweet boy," she said with a happy sigh.

He stood beside the bed jacking his swollen cock with a steady motion while he looked lustfully at his mother's naked body. "Damn mom, you look amazing."

"I love watching you jack off son," she said quietly.

He moved more quickly as his pleasure intensified until he began to lean back slightly, stroking even more rapidly, "Aaah, I'm gonna' cum ..."

"Wait, wait. Not yet, come up here baby," Ellen said as she lifted her head opening her mouth like a baby bird. He moved quickly to her mouth, she sucked his fat cockhead in and began licking eagerly. In seconds he bucked forward filling her mouth with copious amounts of jizz.

She held him firm until he softened and stepped back. Smiling up at him she opened her mouth showing him the large cum puddle, and then gulped it down. He leaned in kissing her until they parted. He moved around the bed and they cuddled together. He listened as her breathing became regular and she slipped off to sleep.

Looking up at the ceiling he thought to himself, 'Tomorrow should be interesting, I don't know if I should tell mom about the nudity or not ...' sleep took him away.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mom was feeling a lot better the next morning, I made simple oatmeal and fruit breakfast for us, kissed her goodbye and headed for the lumberyard. It was about 8:20 when I got there, Karl Klotzman was at the counter so I was able to get the entire order placed with any problem.

Karl told me it would be Monday afternoon before everything was ready. I decided to do the layout with pin markers and rented the posthole digger to pre-dig the 24 required postholes for the upright supports. On the way I found myself pretty excited; the idea of working outside naked and Leslie White being naked around me was ... well, stimulating.

I parked in the back next to the big 3 car garage. Getting out of the truck I didn't see Leslie anywhere around, so I went to the sunroom door and knocked. After a couple of minutes I began to fidget and to be honest, I was nervous. I wasn't clear if I was to undress and go to work or wait until they were home.

Just then she peeked out of the house door, seeing me she smiled and stepped into the sunroom naked as a jaybird. I have to say, seeing her clothed didn't hold a candle to Leslie in her naked state. Wow, she was stunning. On the outside you saw a pretty woman in her mid-forties who was nicely dressed and slim.

Naked I saw a vibrant, slender but well muscled woman with a stomach you could bounce quarters off of and not a hair anywhere but on her head. Her light blond hair fairly glistened in the light and complemented the almost golden glow of her skin. Tits, well to be honest they were very small, barely a mouthful with small pink areolas and little pointy nipples.

But when my eyes found her pussy everything stopped. Not only was it absolutely hairless, her lips were a pale pink and butterfly shaped ... and it was tiny. Mom and Aunt Jean have big boat shaped labial lips, and I love them. Leslie has this perfectly smooth pussy with little butterfly lips; it was hard for me to imagine them opening enough to grant my cock access ... shit!

"Jim, put your eyes back in your head. I can't be the first naked woman you've seen."

I felt myself blush, a hot red blush, "Umm ... no ma'am, sorry ..."

"Sweetie, it's alright, it's no problem, I'm flattered. Come on in," she said with a shy smile.

I wanted to speak but my mouth had gone dry and my cock was trying to rip a hole in my jeans, so I just nodded and walked in. She led me through the porch into the house and to adjoining kitchen. "Would you like some coffee?"

I nodded, still unable to speak coherently.

"Go ahead and get undressed. Just put your stuff on any one of the chairs," she said.

I pulled off my shirt, boots and pants laying my clothing on the nearest chair. I tried to keep my back to her because my cock was as hard as it's ever been; it clearly wanted to bury itself in her tiny pussy hole.

She turned and sat a cup of coffee on the table in front of me, "Cream, sugar?"

I shook my head and tried to sit before she saw the throbbing red monster, but too late. She stared at my cock much like I stared at her and, bless her heart, she blushed a soft pink too.

"Oh Jim, is that for me?" she asked so sweetly.

I managed to croak out, "Yes ma'am."

She reached out, then stopped, "May I?" she asked in that sweet soft voice.

I could only nod.

Her little hand gently encircled my throbbing cock and she said, "Oooh it's so hard and so very hot."

"Is it always that big and hard?" she asked.

It took me a minute as she gently slid the slippery skin back and forth, "It's the hardest it's ever been," I said.

Taking her hand away a gob of precum stuck to her thumb. She quickly put it to her mouth and delicately licked it up. "I've always like the taste," she said with that shy smile. "But I should stop before you have an accident."

I nodded and sat down to my coffee wishing I could stuff it in her mouth and bathe her tonsils with volleys of cum, but I wasn't being paid for that.

She watched me while I took a few sips of coffee and then, "So what are your plans for today?"

My immediate thought was, 'To bend you over and fuck you blind all day,' but instead I said, "I'm going to layout the project, drill all of the post holes and prep them for concrete. Of course I'll put some construction tape around the project so that nobody steps in a hole. I won't be able to work tomorrow but Monday I'll get the rest of the supplies and install the posts."

"Sounds like you're going to have a busy day, so I'll let you get to it," she said. I finished my coffee, slipped on my boots and went to work. I worked steadily until nearly 1:00 when she tapped me on the shoulder. I'd finished half of the 24 holes and was bent over dropping a scoop of pea gravel in the bottom of the hole closest to the house.

"Jim, have you brought lunch?"

I looked up at her, "No ma'am. I didn't think about it."

She leaned down and caressed my butt with both hands; "You have a wonderfully muscled bottom, it's really, really nice ..." and then she shook her head and stood up, "I'm sorry, that wasn't appropriate."

I stood up taking both of her hands in mine, "Leslie, you can touch any part of me anytime you wish; no need to ask."

She smiled and shook her head slightly, "Well anyway, I'm having a nice big summer salad and fruit, will you join me? I have lots of iced tea."

"Sounds great, but I'm pretty sweaty and dirty."

"No problem, just slip off your boots and stand over there," she said pointing to the rear hose bib. She took the hose and rinsed me from top to bottom spending more than a little time hosing off my cock and balls. My handy dandy cock rose to the occasion and pulsed just for her. She said nothing but stepped inside and tossed me a towel.

"When you've dried off come on in," she said.

Lunch was great, the salad was fresh, the fruit was sweet and the tea was icy. When we finished she said, "I won't keep you, thanks for joining me." I thanked her and went back to work.

A little while later she came outside with a lounger and stretched out in the sun, I didn't see her at first being caught up working. When I saw her she did something mesmerizing, she smiled and then slipped each leg outside of the lounger base and leaned back. Doing that her beautiful pussy came into full view. I thought about trying not to look but decided against it. After a moment I walked to the foot of her lounger and simply stared at that puss.

She smiled up at me, "See something you like Jim?"

"I'm not trying to be rude, but you have a beautiful pussy."

"Why thank you Sir," she said in a deep southern accent. "I'm not trying to interrupt your work, but if you like I'll show you my pearl," she said in that same honeyed southern accent.