Jim Lisle as the Photographer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vincent was now enjoying the company of the attractive naked Laura, and the way that the other men in the gallery looked at him enviously.

For the rest of the evening Laura remained in her naked state. She felt no urge to cover herself, as it might be some time before she could experience the sensation of being naked in public again, and she also stayed in the company of Vincent who she had become attracted to.

As the Exhibition moved towards its conclusion, Vincent inquired if she would like to go for a drink with him. Laura smiled. "I think I have had more than enough to drink tonight," she said, "but if you know somewhere comfortable I do have a need for something other than a drink."

Vincent smiled. "My hotel's only a short taxi ride away." He looked at her inquiringly.

She smiled and nodded. "Give me a few minutes to get some clothes on and I will meet you in the foyer." Vincent smiled. He would have preferred her to remain naked but he was sure that once they arrived at his hotel room he would again have the pleasure of seeing her naked body, this time at extremely close quarters. With the privacy and Laura's obvious state of arousal the night should be brought to an interesting conclusion, he hoped, to the mutual satisfaction of both parties.