Jimmy and Winnie Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was different. The lights were on. She wanted the lights on, but so did Jimmy. Why else would he have snuck into her bedroom? Risking exposure. Risking embarrassment. The wetness in her pants was beginning to seep out. The desire for her to move her hand into her pants was great, but soon the cock inside her mouth erupted, spitting large globs of hot cum deep inside her throat. She pulled back, trying to catch a breath, but Jimmy's pelvis was in need of more action and his orgasmic spasms pushed his cock back into her throat, delivering the last possible drop of his cum into her mouth.

Winnie did not mind. She continued to lick his cock until she sucked and licked all his cum off. Jimmy was breathing hard, trying to recover from the mind blowing head job that Winnie just performed. All concern about embarrassing situation forgotten. Then Winnie stood up, her face looking up at him, but now she was not teasing. Her eyes were full of sparks. Her look gave him strength, courage and confidence he never felt before.

Then she kissed him. On the mouth. Her lips on his. The kiss wet. Then her tongue parted his lips. Entered his mouth. First she licked his teeth and then their tongues met. He tasted a salty aftertaste on her tongue. She broke the kiss.

"That's what you taste like," she smiled as she watched Jimmy lick his lips, experiencing the taste. Then she stepped back a little. With one hand she pulled the waistband of her pyjama pants as her other hand reached into the deep darkness beneath.

"This is what I taste like," she lifted her fingers, glistening with her juices and pushed them into Jimmy's open mouth.

Jimmy's nose was assailed with her strong odour. His tongue tasted the moisture on her fingers. When they say that girls get wet, they really do get wet. The realisation flashed in his mind, as he sucked her fingers in his mouth, trying to taste. To experience her. To understand what she tasted like.

"If you like that," she pulled her fingers out of his mouth, "and you want to taste more, come here tonight after ten. Now go and get showered so that your Father believes you went for a run instead of a blow job." She slapped his naked bottom as he raced out her bedroom and straight for the shower, praying that his father is nowhere near to see his naked ass in the corridor.

To be continued...

12