Jimmy and Winnie Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the final touch that she needed to climax. His gentle stroking of the small of her back was enough for her to clamp her thighs one final time around his torso, as her hips bucked in the rhythm of her orgasmic convulsions. Her breaths coming in short loud bursts while the convulsions rippled through her body. She was never touch there that way and never realised just how sensitive that part of her body was, but it was enough to bring on a powerful climax.

The sudden release of all pressure was a little sobering on Jimmy. He was concerned for her wellbeing, not having experienced a female orgasm before. Her legs released his body, the hand release the pressure on his head, as she let her body collapse on her bed in the post orasmic bliss.

Jimmy raised his head and took a lungful of air. Presented with the sight of Winnie reclining back, her body listless, he could still see the occasional tremor that made the lips of pussy twitch, and open and close. The sight of her pussy lips, with her juices beading on the dense mat of pubic hair was certainly an exceptional sight for Jimmy to behold, but he knew that by far his favourite pastime will be sucking and licking her breasts.

He was definitely looking forward to see what licking her pussy will feel like and more importantly how will it feel for his cock to slide deep inside that magical portal, but her breasts and nipples will always hold a special place for him. Observing her pussy up close, he remembered that he promised to keep his pants on. Strangely, he understood why she asked him. His primary desire at this moment was to unzip his pants and plunge his rockhard cock deep inside her dripping pussy. But there were consequences to that and she knew that. She also knew that there will come a time when she would not be able to stop him. Maybe she would not want to stop him. He amused himself with that thought.

"So, you like what you see?" the voice above him broke the hypnotic trance that Winnie's dripping and twitching pussy had on Jimmy. Jimmy looked up and nodded. They smiled at each other.

"You know I've never orasmed just from having my breasts and nipples sucked. You have a magic tongue. Are you ready to try the main event?" Again he nodded. Again responsive to her instructions.

She reached down, and roughly pulled away her pubic hair and then pulled apart her pussy lips, exposing the pink inside of her magic portal and the canal that Jimmy dreamed of for so long.

"This whole area feels good when you lick it," she began her instructions. "It's especially nice when you stick your tongue into my hole, but what I really want you to lick is my clit." She rubbed her finger over a pink protrusion of skin at the top of her pussy, covered with a dark brown skin hood and a dense bush of pubic hair.

"Winnie, I know I promised to keep my pants on, but absolutely can not keep them zipped up. I need to at least move it, so that I have some freedom," he pleaded, his voice small, as the suffering made him almost crazy with desire.

It was hard to know what changed her mind. Was it the desperate plea? Was it the respect that even at this late stage of his arousal he still showed her? Or was it her own lust at the sight of his desperation for a release? Maybe it was all combined.

"Take you pants off. I will show you what a sixty-niner is."

As keen as Jimmy was to start licking pussy, he was even more desperate to remove his pants. His cock, finally freed from its confinement, sprung up to attention, a bubble of precum already oozing out from his tip. She reached over and stroked his cock a few times. She genuinely wanted to take him into her mouth as he was licking her pussy, but Jimmy was so close to bursting, the few gentle strokes from Winnie's hand were enough to bring on the desired climax he was waiting for since this morning's blowjob. He could not hold himself back, as his hips again thrust forward and fucked Winnie's hand to achieve the desired release. His hot cum flying through the air and landing on the bed, the wall and on Winnie.

"Oh Winnie," Jimmy sighed, as his legs buckled under him and he sat down on bed next to her. "I am sorry, I did not think it would go so quick." His voice sounding dejected, as he felt that somehow he failed.

"Don't worry. I think there is still a lot of play left in this stallion," Winnie smiled. She slid down the bed, and showed Jimmy where to place his knees to drop his cum dripping cock into her mouth. She then opened up her legs, giving him open access to most private parts.

Jimmy tried to penetrate the pubic hair with his tongue, but they were to thick and dense. Then he remembered how she parted the hair herself with her hand and he tried to do the same with his hands. He was able to pull the pubic hair to either side exposing the pussy and the delicate pink inside skin. Not sure where to start first, he plunged his tongue straight into her vaginal opening, making her jump and cry out in surprise. She could not speak clearly, her mouth was filled with Jimmy's flaccid cock, but her thighs reacted, closing hard on his head, locking his mouth and his tongue deep inside Winnie's pussy. He was worried he would not be able to achieve much with his head clamped by her thighs, but Winnie soon released the pressure and re-opened her legs, giving him the free access he needed. Lifting his head up he became aware of the odour of her arousal and he found it strong and very erotic. His mouth already covered with more of her juices, he found it stimulating enough for his cock to start hardening again under Winnie's dutiful ministrations inside her mouth.

Remembering her instructions for him, he decided to start paying attention to her clit. Still keeping the pubic hair out of the way, he lowered his lips onto her clit. First he gently licked it, which made her jump a little, but then he placed his lips on either side of it and sucked it in the way he sucked on her nipples. If Winnie enjoyed the way he sucked her nipples, having her clitoris sucked the same way drove her absolutely wild. Unfortunately, the more she wanted to move, the more she pushed his quickly hardening cock deeper into her mouth and deep into her throat.

Jimmy at that time was finding it hard to keep focused on sucking her clitoris, as his cock was experiencing sensations that were many time better than the blowjob from this morning. Trying to stay attached to her clit, he moved his hands, trying to grab hold of her thighs and also to try and ease the pressure on his head, as her thighs again clamped over his head and pushed him hard into her pussy. His hands were feeling around the back of her legs and thighs, as suddenly he realised that his hand ventured deep into her ass crack. His finger felt the wetness of the juices that were again freely flowing from her pussy, drenching her thighs and dripping down onto her tightly closed opening of her anus.

Jimmy did not know how Winnie felt about her ass. Did she experience anal sex before. Did she enjoy it. He did not even know that anal sex was even an option. But having discovered her anus and feeling the twitching that the sucking of her clitoris was causing to the anus, he just applied the tiniest bit of pressure as his finger easily slipped into the well lubricated opening. The ease with which his finger slid into her ass surprised both of them. Jimmy did not know if this was something that should be done or can be done. It was just something that he stumbled upon. Winnie had never allowed her lovers to fuck her ass. She did not think she would like it and she never trusted any of them enough to let them go there.

With Jimmy it was different. Firstly, she was not expecting his finger to enter, secondly she was not expecting that it would trigger her next orgasm, which appeared to be even more powerful than the first. With Jimmy's fat cock now stuck half way down her throat making breathing a challenge, the lack of oxygen seemed to enhance the pleasure for her even more.

Jimmy was also half choked by her powerful thighs pressing his head deep into her clitoris. But his cock, tightly enclosed by Winnie's spasming throat was ready to deliver his third load of the day, and second in just the last few minutes. This time he ejected his hot cum directly down Winnie's throat. He collapsed between her legs, his body lying hard on Winnie's chest, his legs on either side of her head.

He slowly caught his breath, as he felt the last of his juices seep out of his cock and onto Winnie's chest. He knew he could not keep his pants on.

12