Jimmy Badasss & a Client

Story Info
He felt sweaty and his heart rate was still beating fast.
2.7k words
16k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,249 Followers

Noon, the following day. He was in bed staring out the window at the perfect blue sky that was outside. Pristine, the word came to him. He felt sweaty and his heart rate was still beating fast, gradually coming down to its normal rate.

He had the bed sheets half covering his nakedness. There was the sound of a toilet flushing. The bathroom door came open and he heard a crackle of laughter and turned his in the direction it came from. His client, Lauryn Asheburn stood by the doorway running a towel over her face. She stood there with the towel covering her lower body. She looked somewhat uncomfortable the way she stood, and Kev could understand why. Though he saw no reason for her to be ashamed of herself without her clothes on. He had made love to women whose physical outlook was more out of tune than hers, most of them packing more ounces of fat and butter, still that hadn't stopped him from hitting their pussy the way they wanted him to. They had often appeared somewhat shy undressing in front of him, especially with their husbands standing behind to watch, but he'd made it his job to make them feel comfortable with his presence, and that had meant a lot to them than when the actual fucking had commenced.

With Lauryn, he could understand a little of why she was acting the way she was with him. She was a woman of power and influence. Most women who had such always felt stripped whenever they took their clothes off. For them, it was like shedding themselves of the invincible aura which made a lot of men quake in their shoes each time such women snapped their heels at them. Kev had met and bedded such women before and though a they'd all sought to have some influence, some sort of control, over his life, he'd learnt to starve off their intentions whenever they dared to make such interactions known to him. Having had lunch with Lauryn Asheburn an hour ago, he'd come to the conclusion that she was like such women.

He had paid her a visit with the document proposals he'd spent time crafting to suite her agenda as enlisting his firm to represent her business affairs. Except for a few crossed-out lines, as she'd sat across from him in the hotel lounge, going through page by page of the legalese document with the finesse of an editor fleshing out unnecessary plot holes in a novel, she'd returned it to him declaring that she was all right with everything else. Then she had enquired if he'd had lunch and had proposed he joined her in the hotel's sumptuous restaurant; her two lackeys from last time had been there and she had dismissed them to leave her alone. Their lunch had been devoid of anything business-related. Lauryn had undone the top buttons of her blouse, Kev noted, and she'd pressed him for more about his social life than anything else. Kev had felt her leg rubbing his ankle and had taken charge of the situation after he'd finished sipping his glass of white wine.

"Is your room still available, Lauryn?" he leaned forward and said to her. "I think I'd love to see the view from your window."

She laughed, her cheeks blushed at the hint he gave her. "Well, yes, I do have a magnificent view of the city. I'd love to share the view with you, too."

He'd wiped his lips with his napkin and excused himself as he got up and went in the direction of the men's room. His could barely contain his excitement, most especially his cock which was pressing against his thigh all the while they'd been talking and eating. He urinated inside the rest room, glad to be free of that pressing need, then returned to the restaurant. Lauryn was up her feet as he approached their table and she led the way toward the elevators and they rode one of it up to her floor and now here they were.

Yes, now here they were. The view outside her window was breath-taking, as if he didn't already know that, though his mind was all set on the sex. The sex had been a pleasant one. He had helped her out of her blouse. He'd been anxious to see what lay hidden behind her dress as he inhaled her perfume. She was kissing him with such excitement and fervor. They fell on the bed and he'd pinned her arms above her head with one hand while he just about ripped her bra off her chest fed on her breasts. He loved her tan lines. Her body was aged, but she appeared to maintain whatever little bit of youth she had left.

"You look like you're ready again for me," she said to him while still running the towel across her face.

"You're beautiful," he said to her.

She opened the bathroom door and threw the towel inside before coming to the bed. She had jutting hips, her tits were ample but sagging. Her tits and her lower body betrayed her image of being a hot cougar. Her abdomen had concentrated fat tissue, and lots of stretch marks lined her hips and ass cheeks. Still Kev thought she looked hot and fiery.

"Why're you looking at me like that?" she said to him as she lowered herself into his arms. "You think I'm ugly, don't you?"

"I already told you that you're beautiful. What part of being ugly does that belong?"

She rubbed her hand on his chest. "I don't know. It's been a long time since I did something this stupid."

"What you mean?"

She looked at him tentatively. "Being with a younger man. I'm not exactly a Marilyn Monroe. Sometimes I wake up from bed feeling like a dinosaur."

"We all have our bad days," he remarked.

"Have you been with older women before?"

"Yes, I have. Though none like you."

"Really? How different am I from them?"

"You're Martha Stewart and Oprah rolled into one."

She laughed; she swept her hair off her face. "That's funny, but thanks."

"I'm serious. You've got sex appeal like a Cougar."

"One of the traits of having to run your own company without bowing to stupid pricks on Wall Street. The last time I was in a compromising situation like this was three years ago."

Kev reclined himself on his arm to look at her. "Who was he?"

She shook her head. "That I didn't bother to know, and I guess I didn't want to know. I was in Vegas attending a stock meeting. It was a long day, and the meeting had gone on for hours. By the time I returned to my hotel, it was past eight. I'd stopped at a drive-through to grab a bite, but really, what I wanted was a drink. I got back to the hotel and went into the bar, and there he was. He caught my eye and I went and sat with him and two drinks later, we went up to my room."

"Did you enjoy it?"

She gave him an amused sort of laugh. "I can't really say, can I. I'd just been through a messy divorce, so I guess it was a relief to be having sex again. I wasn't all happy about it, and now that I think about it, I guess I wasn't prepared to indulge into such. I didn't feel safe, and also, I didn't know the guy. For all I know, he could have been someone my ex sent to seduce me to get more money out of me. He was gone in the morning, and I felt grateful that I never ran into him again."

"Anyone else being in your life since then?"

"Besides my terrier and my cat, none."

"Must be lonely for you. Having all this and alone."

"Yeah, it does get lonely sometimes, I'll say lots of times. But a girl like me has to be careful. Last thing I want is to upset my company's investors when news about my private life hits the tabloids."

"You can still have fun when you want it. You shouldn't let anything stop you."

"I haven't. I've been with a couple of men, nothing serious, but there's always something missing about them. The sex was fun, but I just never got enough satisfaction."

"They couldn't fuck, is that what you mean?"

She looked at him, surprised, then exploded with laughter. "Yeah, something like that."

"Does it frighten you to say it?"

"Say what?"

"Fuck. I want to hear you say it."

"It's not a word I was used to saying even as a girl. I grew up Catholic."

"I'm not a priest, and this isn't Rome. Say it for me."

She caught the strength in his voice. She was moved by his commanding tone; at that moment, she would have said anything he wanted her to.

"Fuck," she blurted the word before she even realized she had uttered it. Feeling brave, she said it again, boldly this time. "Fuck, fuck, fuck. The former lovers I had couldn't fuck me the way I wanted to be fucked."

Kev pinched her nipple, felt it respond to his touch. "I'll bet your pussy has been screaming for a long time to be fucked."

"It has," she moaned, at the same time inched closer toward him. Her lips hung open inches from his face. "The moment I saw you, something told me you were the right type of man I've been wanting to be with. You didn't look to me like an ass-kisser, and you're just so strong. I want a man who's strong, who can fuck me good."

Her hand cupped his erection and stroked it hard. She slid her thigh across his leg; he reached his hand between her thighs and she held her breath and sucked air through her lips as his fingers rubbed against the warm surface that was her clit. Right away, her pussy became alive. Her vulva leaked her juice and it poured out of her orifice like a river. He slipped inches of his finger inside her cunt. Her leg came open and she squeezed his cock harder and pre-cum poured out of its aperture.

Kev had her in her clutches, just as he usually did with the women he fucked. He could own her right now and she would melt in his hands like ice cream. She kissed his lips and gave a whimpering cry.

"You want to be fucked like a slut," he said to her. "That's what you really want, isn't it?"

"Yes," she cried out amidst her whimpering. Her heart was giving palpitating beats inside her chest. She pressed her tits against her face and be sucked on her left breasts while his finger slipped in and out of her porous cunt.

He made her lie on her back. His mouth kept suckling her breasts. His teeth rolled around and pulled at her nipple while between her legs, his probing hand didn't let up from what he was doing to her. Lauryn was howling with delight. Her head slapped either side of her pillow, her thighs pressed together on his hand. She pleaded for him to leave her alone, to end her misery. He was just getting started with her.

He told her to remain as she was. He left the bed and went to where his pants lay strewn across the floor beside her clothes and shoes. He removed his belt and returned to the bed with it. Lauryn saw the belt and a look of fear and surprise appeared in her eyes. Kev knelt beside her head with his cock inches from her face and proceeded to tie her hands together with his belt. Lauryn flicked her tongue at his prick, opened her mouth and took a taste of his cock.

Kev allowed her to suck him for a while before pulling off from her. He came on top of her. He used one hand to guide the head of his cock into her cunt while the other held down her bound wrists. Lauryn gasped as his prick stuck home inside her. Her hips rose and parted ways for him as he jerked his shaft in and out of her. Her face squeezed in tight pain. She felt overpowered by his grip on her wrists and each time her body pushed upward to meet with his thrusts. Kev's arm muscles stood out and he groaned from his exerted effort as he continued to hold her down. He felt her legs kick up against his ribs. He dug his free hand under her buttocks and squeezed her flesh while still maintaining his momentum. Lauryn was whimpering louder in his ear. Sweat from his flesh rolled down her face. She lapped her tongue on his neckline.

Feeling he'd held her down long enough, he pulled out of her and released the bound on her wrists, though he wasn't done with her yet. He indicated at her to turn around on her face and he smacked her buttock as she aimed it at him. She did as he wanted her to. She was his slave, to do whatever he deemed necessary to get her on a sexual high, which was what she'd been longing for from the moment she met him. Kev took her arms behind her and pressed her face down on the pillow while her butt stuck up at him. He wrapped her wrists again with his belt and came to his knees and resumed fucking her again.

The bed groaned against their weight, add to that the sound of Lauryn moaning from the punishment she was getting. Her arms muscles grew taut, her face remained plastered on the pillow, making her groaning fit sound muffled. Kev grabbed her by the hair and pulled her face up. She gave a throaty exhale. Kev pressed himself against her and still kept on fucking her even as she fell forward on her face again. He stopped to undo the belt from her wrists and pulled her up from the bed. His hands grabbed her by the waist and Lauryn wouldn't stop hollering as he slammed into her as hard as he could. He paused every now and then to slap her arse cheeks, took a moment of rest before continuing where he left off. Her arse glowed wet and red from his hand-slapping. It hurt each time he did it to her, and yet she loved it. She was enjoying every minute of hurt he was giving her.

Kev pulled out of her and made her turn on her backside. Stroking his shaft, he came forward to where she lay and pulled her face up. He didn't give her any chance to catch her breath before planting her face to his prick and forcing her to suck on it. She groaned while she did. She slithered her tongue up and down his shaft. She attacked his cock with such hunger, her lips made slobbering sounds as she kissed and licked every inch of skin on his shaft. Kev pinched her nipples hard one at a time. She squealed from it. He grabbed the back of her head and continued pressing her face to his crotch. He was breathing heavy the same as she, and he was getting closer to cumming. He wanted to cum in her mouth and as the moment approached, he held her face with both hands and he groaned as he felt himself let loose his stream of cum down her throat. Lauryn was unprepared for it, and choked briefly as his cum filled her gullet. Some of it streamed out the side of her mouth.

"Swallow it," Kev snapped at her. His fingers twisted her nipple till she groaned from the hurt. "Better swallow every bit of it, bitch."

Lauryn tried her best and licked off the stream of his cum that poured out of her mouth. She caught some of it on her hand and he urged her to lick it clean, which she did. This was a new thing for her. Never had any man demanded her to swallow their cum before, not even her ex-husband. To think that she'd finally come in contact with someone who'd made her do it sent a thrill down her body. Her pussy was still itching to fuck.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
bettyluvsitbettyluvsitover 11 years ago
OH YES

Great real life story i have been there almost exactly like her, so hot

to get black cock u can use as u need it

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 11 years ago
wonderful

i loved it just like i want to be fucked by black cock everey week

want more of this

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Lisa Needs It A big dicked student seduces a big titted teacher.in Mature
A Pastor's Paramour A private counselling session is merely a ruse for passion.in Mature
Master SHANGO in Your Bedroom A Black Master bedding a new-found wife.in Loving Wives
Momma Slut Kimberly is a slut for her daughter's boyfriend.in Interracial Love
Milf Tails: After Midnight Steven has a late night encounter with his best friend's mom.in Mature
More Stories