Jimmy Makes Suzy 'His' Ch. 03

Story Info
Jimmy adds his mother Linda to his MILFs.
6.5k words
4.58
100.1k
70

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
guytoearth
guytoearth
141 Followers

Copyright 2013

This contains material of a sexual nature not suitable for anyone under 18.

Editing contributions by Literotica member Private1stClass and vastly improved my story. Thanks!

I appreciate all the comments and votes you have given the earlier stories in this series. Thanks to all. Watch for my Valentine's Day Contest entry. Give it your vote.

Readers may wish to read Chapters 1 and 2 before starting Chapter 3.

Chapter 3

Jimmy Makes another MILF His, his mother Linda

Linda was sad. Her life had not turned out as she had imagined when she was a young, married woman. John, her physician husband, provided well financially for the family. Her husband had little interest in much beyond his medical practice and fishing. Certainly, he had lost any ardor he had for her. It was late August and he was on another extended weekend fishing trip. Linda was 44. She still wanted to think of herself sexually powerful. She was fit, curvy, and had great 38 DD boobs; although she was a tall, big framed woman with a larger ass.

Masturbating was her sex life these days and that wasn't working this afternoon, either. Alone at home, she had selected several dildos and vibrators from her 'special kit' and worked hard with lotion to achieve climax. Vicarious sex was all she had for too many years.

This summer she had tried to hook up her son, Jimmy, and her best friend Suzy. It hadn't happened. Visions of them fucking had moved Linda to climax several times. She didn't think they had any sexual interest in each other. Suzy had a mystery man whom she refused to tell Linda about, to Linda's dismay. Linda guessed that Suzy must consider Jimmy too young and too immature.

A secondhand account of her son and Suzy screwing might have intensified Linda's masturbation and helped her orgasm. Linda was sure that Jimmy was getting laid, but he didn't share anything with Linda. And until this afternoon, a very naughty vision of Jimmy naked and fucking Linda, his mother, usually got Linda pretty aroused with the help of lotion, dildo's, and a vibrator. Her fingers felt no heat radiating from her pussy.

"Oh well", Linda sighed aloud in the empty family room. Tonight was Suzy's and her business partner Karen's annual August Party. Suzy hosted it on her back deck and patio. It was always a sophisticated affair with around 100 clients, employees, and close friends attending. Everyone dressed elegantly.

The food was great and the booze flowed. It was the culminating event of a two day seminar that Suzy and Karen held for their clients. The two partners rented limo's to transport the guests back and forth to their hotels. They could drink and party with no worries about DUI's. The party never went late and most left by nine or ten.

Suzy and Karen also hired Linda's daughters, sixteen-year-old Sharon and eighteen-year-old Kathy, to help with the Thursday and Friday meetings and seminars. The girls loved it. Instead of paying them, Suzy and Karen treated them to several dressy and more adult outfits. The girls were growing up to be beautiful and personable women, Linda had to admit. Karen had confided to Linda that 'sex sells' and two nubile young girls fussing over the men helped create business opportunities. Karen assured Linda that they were monitoring the girls. The evening party was a crowning event for two girls wanting so much to be adults.

The four of them: Sharon, Kathy, Suzy, and Karen had spent a delightful day shopping for new outfits for the August event. Suzy and Karen had been very generous, buying the girls shoes, underwear (of course suitable for teenagers), and two business outfits, and one evening dress (too adult, Linda feared) for each girl. Linda bought herself a very pretty summer party dress too. I look pretty hot in it, Linda smiled to herself.

Linda slumped back on the sofa and dozed until the front door crashed open. Her two wild girls burst in prancing, laughing, and shouting. She jammed her 'special kit' under the sofa. The girls yelled, "Mom!! It's time to get ready for thePARTY!" The high spirits of her two daughters lifted Linda's morale and she showered and dressed for the party.

The three girls (Linda told herself, I can still be girlish.) met in the foyer and admired each other's outfits. A new shorter hairstyle for her wavy blonde hair, Linda believed, made her looked younger. Her dress was red and black patterned. The halter top silk dress revealed her figure and exhibited her large 38 DD boobs well. The deep 'V' of the dress's top exposed considerable cleavage. The bra was built into the dress and a petite strap around her neck prevented the deep 'V' from falling away and Linda getting molested. Linda always had a dim hope that a wardrobe failure might get her lucky. Her pearl earrings matched her pearl necklace that lay across the cleavage of her breasts. The dress skirt narrowed and ended just above her knees. Four-inch black peep toe, strap high-heels completed her outfit and revealed her red polished toenails. A little makeup hid the age lines around her eyes. Red lipstick completed what she thought was a very alluring looking outfit.

For a 44 year-old busty, large woman her waist was modest and the dress showed off her curves. She wore sexy bikini style panties, red tonight, even if no one appreciated her in them anymore. In her new outfit, Linda radiated happiness, sexiness, and vitality. She did lament to herself, I am wearing a "Fuck Me!" outfit and I have no one to fuck.

The girls looked very nice, if their dresses were a bit too revealing and tight. The three admired each other and with a fist in the air, Sharon yelled, "We're lookingGOOD! We're real hotties!" They all laughed and giggled.

The limo arrived as scheduled. Three young men, physicians and the clients of Suzy and Karen, they said, were already in the limo. These men openly stared at and admired the three. Linda was uncomfortable but thrilled. She sensed her pussy tingling and getting damp as she shifted her legs and hem opening of her dress away from the direct view of the men. Her nubile, sexily dressed girls had the effect that Suzy and Karen intended and attracted the men's attention with their laughter and antics. After complimenting Linda on how she looked, her two attractive girls captured two of the young physician's' attention. One kept looking at Linda. Was he contorting to make his stiff cock not so obvious? His stare and the atmosphere in the limo boosted Linda's fragile self-image as a beautiful, sexually desirable woman.

They arrived at the party and before the girls raced off, Linda warned them: "Ok, one glass of wine before dinner and one glass with your meal, no more!" Linda got a gin and tonic from one of the waiters and wandered chatting with people she knew. The crowd was certainly stylishly dressed. The buffet opened at seven and Linda relished the delicious offerings, eating more than keeping a trim figure probably allowed.

By nine, the crowd was diminishing. Karen had also divulged to Linda that Suzy and Karen suspected that some of the physicians, nurses, and office managers who attended this conference and event used this away from home opportunity to fuck around. Not many wives attended and undoubtedly that explained why the party slowed down so early. Other more intimate parties were probably starting back at the hotel.

Several men, including the one from the limo ride to the party earlier, had approached Linda and made advances. She was not ready to go off with someone she didn't know. That she knew that was crazy.

Linda was sipping a glass of wine and glanced idly around. She saw Jimmy chatting with Suzy and Karen. Her sip of wine caught in her throat and she choked. One of his hands was intimately on Karen's ass and the other arm curled around Suzy. He held both very close and Linda saw him first nibbling Karen on the neck and then turning to nuzzle Suzy's neck. The three looked happy, almost ecstatic. Linda gulped the last of her wine and grabbed a gin and tonic from passing waiter. She guzzled it.

Jimmy stopped fondling the two women and walked away. She was close enough to hear him, "Excuse me, I've got to make a pit stop."

Linda's emotions surged out of control. She grabbed Jimmy as he walked by her and hissed, "You've been...You've been...fucking them, haven't you! Both of them, Suzy and Karen!"

Shaken, Jimmy looked at his mother's strained grip on his arm.

"Get away from me," Linda pushed him and marched menacingly over to the two women as only a large, strong woman could. Suzy and Karen looked up with welcoming smiles as Linda approached, but they recognized that she didn't have a reciprocally friendly look on her face.

Linda confronted the two women, "You've ... both of you ... have been fucking my Jimmy! Haven't you? Admit it!"

As soon as she had hurled these accusations, Linda's face burned with embarrassment; she was jealous that her Jimmy was fucking these two very beautiful women. It wasn't because it was wrong, she realized; she was angry because she envied them. She was intensely jealous.

Speechless, Suzy stammered, "Aaahh ... Well ... We...didn't ..."

Karen took Linda's hand in hers and spoke calmly and with confidence, "Linda, Jimmy is a wonderful, sensitive, considerate man; he is extraordinary sexually powerful."

"Jimmy loves us. He is a very special man. Both of us, we're Jimmy's," she asserted.

Looking deeply into Linda's eyes, "No man had ever touched me before Jimmy; no man had fucked me before him. It was the most moving, exciting experience of my life."

She finished defiantly, "Jimmy fucks us whenever he wants and that is often! Suzy and I consider it a blessing to be Jimmy's, we're Jimmy's!"

Suzy turned to Karen and kissed her passionately, confirming her strong approval of what Karen had announced.

Linda was stunned:these two are having my Jimmy. They're living my fantasies! They've ruined my chance to fulfill my naughty dreams! The shock of finding about Jimmy, Karen, and Suzy made Linda dizzy and disorientated.

Suzy recovered her composure. Linda seemed intensely jealous and possessive of Jimmy, not angered or shocked because two older women were exploiting an innocent boy. Linda's face and bosom was flushed and she seemed more aroused than angry.

The realization startled Suzy.Linda wanted Jimmy as her lover, her boy toy! I'm always open to opportunities. Suzy's mind churned with possibilities.Was this a chance for a new adventure for them: Jimmy, me, and Karen? Linda had been Suzy's closest friend. Suzy knew that Linda was sexually neglected. Karen liked Linda too, she knew. And all of them were connected through Jimmy.

Suzy's softly voiced question shocked Linda again, "Linda? Would you like to be Jimmy's?" It was Karen's turn to be surprised, though Karen looked at Suzy, and then slowly nodded her agreement.

With several drinks and glasses of wine in her, with all her loneliness, with the neglect of her sexual needs, and with too many self-pleasuring occasions as the very naughty image of Jimmy aroused her, Linda blurted, "Yes!"

Linda squeezed her thighs together in attempt to control the burn and stinging sensations in her pussy. She unconsciously groped the top of her dress and pinched her nipple. "Yes, I've dreamt of that!" she bawled.

Suzy and Karen hugged Linda. Linda felt more loved than she had been in a very long time.

Suzy announced in a comforting tone, "Linda we'll make that happen for you ... tonight. But you gotta share Jimmy with us. Send our big boy back to us. We can ask your girls to help us clean up after the party. We'll suggest that Sharon and Kathy stay here with Karen and me for a slumber party."

Karen assured Linda that the girls would gleefully agree to the prospect of a slumber party with the big girls, Suzy and Karen.

"Now Linda, here are my house keys and get a limo to take you there right now. You look gorgeous and sexy ... you're ready! " After carefully describing the positive reinforcement kiss method and emphasizing Linda's absolute freedom to say 'no' at any time, Karen pointed her to the walkway and to the street.

Still dizzy, Linda took a deep breath and followed Karen's directions, while trying to work up courage to follow her emotions.

Timidity and Jimmy's urgent need to piss had diverted him from chasing his mother (what he knew he should have done) as she bolted towards Karen and Suzy. When he returned, he was anxious to learn how badly his life was screwed. Suzy's mischievous grin and Karen's Buddha-like smile gave him some confidence that his women had calmed his mother. His mother had looked dazed as he glimpsed her getting into a limo and leaving.

"How bad is it?" he asked.

"Jimmy, Linda finally learned about us. She discovered that Karen and I are yours," Suzy explained.

"Your mother is a very beautiful woman, even angry, don't you think?"

Relieved and excited, Jimmy didn't repress any of his feelings, "Of course, yes! I have had lustful thoughts about her for years. I know that she gets no attention from Dad," he acknowledged. "Just look at her in that fuck me outfit tonight; she's a MILF all right."

As Karen and Suzy kissed him passionately, one on the lips and the other on his cheek, Karen barked, "Jimmy, your mother, wants to be yours and both of us want you to have her."

Astonished, Jimmy blubbered, "Me?"

"Yes, you, big boy. Go take a limo to Karen's. Linda is waiting for you. Make her yours!" Suzy steered him towards the same walkway his mother had just left by. "And big boy, don't forget to come back to us tomorrow," she warned.

Of course, Jimmy had erotic thoughts about his mother for years. Who wouldn't? Her sexy beauty was obvious. On special occasions like tonight, she always dressed hot, almost slutty. His mother turned him on certainly. Never had he imagined that incest, rolling that wild concept through his mind, that fucking his mother would ever be more than just his hormones running wild through his cock and inside his head. Overthinking his emotions again, he realized. His women's hands running over his chest and up and down his arms returned him to here and now.

Suzy gave him another kiss with lots of tongue and saliva to reinforce his decision to go lustfully to his mother.

Leaving the limo, Jimmy cautiously opened Karen's front door. His mother was sitting very upright with her knees together. "Are you ok, mom? You look like you've been crying," he inquired.

His mom did indeed look hot tonight, Jimmy observed. She was big woman. Still her modest waist emphasized her large breasts and hips which were all proportional to her large curvy frame. He sat close to her on the sofa. His success with Suzy and then Karen had boosted his confidence that the two women could lead him to big adventures with little downside risk. He was ready to express his feelings and act on them without endless agonizing.

"Did Suzy and Karen tell you about our relationship and how it worked?" he asked quietly.

"Yes, they did ... and Jimmy call me Linda ... please," his mother feebly responded.

"Linda, we don't have to go any further if you don't want to or are frightened. I love you," he assured her.

With a bit more conviction, Linda replied, "Jimmy, I love you too. And I have had naughty, lusty thoughts about you for some time. Finding out about you and Suzy and Karen tonight made me very jealous and envious."

"I have dreamed about you too, Linda, for quite some time. You know ... You are aMILF," he admitted.

Linda smiled weakly, "A what?"

"A mother I would like to fuck," Jimmy whispered and turned her face towards him. Remembering the formula, Linda gave him a kiss on the mouth. Jimmy dragged her closer and refused to release her lips, giving her as much tongue as he could. Electric-like charges boiled Linda's already overloaded emotions and she tongued him back. Jimmy had no doubt that his mother was reinforcing his expressions of his desires and responding.

"Are you saying those things and kissing me passionately because just because you don't want to hurt my feelings?" Linda asked with a touch of coyness in her voice. She arched her back and stood up, displaying her breasts. She twirled slowly, sticking out her ass and raising her foot to rest it between Jimmy's legs. Linda pushed the toe of her four-inch high-heel shoe into his groin.

Jimmy fondled her calf, running his hands higher on the inside of her thighs. Then as hem of her dress crept up with Linda's knee bent and her shoe in his crotch, he brushed his lips on the inside her thigh. There was enough light in the room for Jimmy to see her tight, skimpy red panties. The crotch was wet and drops of pussy juices were starting to bead on the fabric. He savored the female smell drifting from her cunt and juices. She bent over and kissed him on the face, working her way to his lips and they tongued each other furiously.

In a fake tone of fear, Linda pleaded, "Oh ... please Jimmy don't hurt me." Linda relished her reaction to Jimmy's attention; she was enjoying this. Just like in her imagination, Jimmy was turning her on. And Jimmy, she plainly noticed, was hot about her.

"I may hurt you a bit and I'm guessing you will like it very much," Jimmy countered.

She realized that she was breathing faster and heavier and her pussy was churning out a heavy flow of her gooey juices. Stoked up, her internal furnace glistened her skin with perspiration. Linda was pleased; she had worried for some time that she was drying up and lately needed lots of creamy lotion to ease the friction of sex, even if it was with a plastic dildo. She just needed her Jimmy to get her flowing.

Abandoning all restraint, Linda squealed in joy, "Fuck me Jimmy! I want to be yours!"

Forbidden naughty desire roared through Jimmy. It was a lust that he never expected to fulfill. Now his mother begged him to fuck her.

Jimmy suddenly pushed her away and forced her roughly to stand. He sat back on the sofa and demanded, "I want to see more of you!NOW!"

Linda stooped over, arched her back, and shook her shoulders threatening to shake her large titties out of her dress and to whack Jimmy in the face. He reached for them and Linda restrained his wrists. She gave his upturned face another long and sensuous kiss with lots of tongue. Saliva smeared around the edges of their mouths.

"Ok ... you have to take yours off too," she said in another fake, demure voice.

Jimmy obliged by kicking off his shoes and shucking his shirt."My God!" Linda admired his muscled chest.I have seen him without a shirt many times, but my current load of hormones and emotions certainly changes my reaction.

Linda twirled again slowly and pressed her butt into Jimmy's face. He grabbed her, holding her big curvy ass against his face, biting and growling loudly. She tore loose and faced him again. With a hand on his head, she presented one high-heel shoe, obviously asking for his help. Jimmy caressed each foot as he unbuckled the strap and slipped off each high-heel shoe. As she stood with her legs spread, he caressed each thigh high under her dress.

With her knee up and her foot still in his hand, Jimmy could see her push the crotch of her panty aside. His mother had a shaved pussy and her vulva lips were covered in juicy goo. The crotch of her panty was so wet it was dripping. Linda gathered gobs of pussy juice on two fingers and offered them to Jimmy. He eagerly offered his tongue and she coated it and his lips. Jimmy smacked his lips loudly and he thought that Linda tasted slightly sweet and tangy. She had that strong, familiar aroma that he associated with women and sex.

Linda reached behind her neck and released the clasp of the halter neck strap of her dress. The dress was tight and she had to peel it off her bosom. She was tan with pale areas from a bikini top or halter. Her titties seemed enormous to Jimmy. They had large round, projecting nipples set in softball sized areolas. Her large areolas were textured with what Jimmy knew were small oil glands. What was most amazing to Jimmy were how little they sagged, not too much more than Suzy's magnificent breasts.

guytoearth
guytoearth
141 Followers
12