Jimmy meets Miss Victoria Ch. 05

Story Info
Miss Victoria takes a break as Vicki and Jimmy make love.
3k words
4.59
19.9k
14

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rocytman
Rocytman
76 Followers

The Talk

We hit the kitchen and Vicki pulled together a great snack. We made small talk while we were eating, with Vicki asking lots of questions about my school; classes, grades, girls, my roommate, etc. We cleaned up the kitchen, went into the living room and sat on her couch.

"Have you had fun so far Jimmy?"

"Yes ma'am, it's been incredible" I quickly replied. "I always thought sex would be fun, but I never knew it was this good."

"I'm glad to hear that Jimmy, but I'm trying to decide what steps to take next."

"What do you mean by 'steps' Vicki?"

Vicki took my hand in hers, smiled and said, "You are a quick learner Jimmy. You've already learned how to please a woman and you've discovered some things that please you. What I've shown you so far would make most women happy. From here I can take two paths."

"One path is I can keep things the way they are sexually and work on your other skills. I've seen you at the shop and you've always been shy around girls, especially girls you don't know." I blushed, lowered my head and mumbled out a quiet "Yeah."

Vicki put her finger under my chin and lifted my head until my eyes met hers. "That's nothing to be ashamed of Jimmy. That's just a confidence issue and I can help with that. I can teach you how to talk with girls, how to flirt, how to make them feel special. Besides, once word gets out about how good of a fuck you are, I don't think you'll have any trouble meeting girls. They'll be coming to you."

"You can really do that Vicki?" I asked. "You'd be willing to help me?"

"Yes Jimmy, I can help you. In fact, I think that within a month I can turn you into a whole new person when it comes to girls."

"Gee, that would be great Vicki, but..." and I paused, unsure how to go forward.

"What Jimmy? Spit it out."

"You said there were two options. What's the other option?"

Vicki looked at me with a mischievous grin and asked "Well Jimmy, let me start by asking a few questions. Do you like your time with Miss Victoria? Do you like being my little play toy? Learning new things, being naughty, maybe even a bit kinky?"

I blushed deeply and answered her quietly, "I love being with Miss Victoria. I never imagined that I would do some of the things we've done so far - like wearing panties." We both laughed at that. "But so far it's been fun and I liked it all, even if it has been a little kinky."

"That's good Jimmy. Sex should be fun. It should be adventurous and I would love to take you on a bigger adventure. Would you like that?"

I started to answer, but Vicki stopped me. "Before you say yes, let me explain a little more about what I mean. I love sex. I love straight sex, I love kinky sex. I love sex with boys and..." she paused, leaned into me and whispered "I love sex with girls too."

I felt a flush spread over me and my erection sprang back to life and pushed out of my robe. Vicki looked down, laughed and said "So, I guess you like the idea of me being with a girl, playing with her, eating her pussy and her doing the same to me. I bet you would like to watch that, wouldn't you Jimmy?"

"Oh fuck Vicki. That would be so hot. Do you really like girls or are you just teasing me?"

Laughing Vicki responded with "Both Jimmy. I like girls and I like teasing you. I like lots of other things too. You already know I like ass play, and cum, and the taste of my own pussy. I like sex toys. I like role playing. I like threesomes, foursomes and moresomes. I like bondage. I like to see cute, tight boy's asses in my panties. In fact, it's probably easier to list what I don't like than it is to list what I do like."

I was on overload, trying to digest all of this new information. I was hesitant, but I had to ask..."What...what...what don't you like Vicki?"

Vicki looked at me, a very serious look on her face. "Everyone has their boundaries Jimmy and those boundaries should be respected. Fortunately for me, I have very few boundaries, but there are a few things I just won't do under any circumstances Jimmy. I won't be too descriptive, but let's just say I stay within my own species, BM's belong in the toilet and kids are off limits."

I blushed again at her words and said "I don't think I'd be interested in any of those things either Vicki."

"That's good Jimmy, but what about the other stuff? There are things I haven't even mentioned yet. Would you be willing to play, try new things? Just try them once, that's all I ask, and if you don't like it we never have to try it again. Would you like to go on that journey with Miss Victoria?"

I looked at Vicki and I could feel the change come over me. I wanted Miss Victoria. No, I needed Miss Victoria. "Yes Miss Victoria. I want to be with you some more and try all those things you talked about. I trust you, but...but..." Shit, I thought as my nervousness suddenly returned. Spit it out I told myself. "I have to tell you something..."

"What Jimmy?"

"Vicki, not many people know this, but I'm a foster kid. Or maybe I should say I was a foster kid. I got moved around a lot. I was picked on a lot as a kid because of that and even worse I was always smaller than the other guys. They hit me, made fun of me, and laughed at me when I cried." I could feel the tears roll down my face as I began to bare my soul to Vicki. "I was always a runt, and I didn't start growing until very late, so I had to put up with their crap for years and I couldn't stop it. I felt like such a big pussy sometimes because I wasn't able to deal with it, and one day I finally had enough and lost control. I was jumped by 3 boys who had beaten me before. They were kicking my ass pretty good, but somehow I found a piece of pipe nearby and used it to defend myself. I hurt those boys really bad, and couldn't stop myself even though they were begging me to stop. It took two adults to pull me off of them. The boys went to the hospital, the cops were called and I almost went to jail because of it, but after hearing my story, all charges were dropped and I was transferred to a new foster home." I stopped, took a deep breath and continued on with my story. "Part of me says that I had finally reached my limit and it wasn't my fault, but part of me is very afraid that I'll lose control again. I can't take any chances that I'll lose control again. Don't ask me to hit you and never hit me." At that a bit of anger flared up. "I'll NEVER let someone hit me again. NEVER!" I looked up at her face and I could see that Vicki had tears of her own welling up in her eyes. I buried my face in Vicki's chest, hugged her hard and sobbed out a quiet "Please. I don't want to go there again. Ever."

Vicki pulled me in even closer, and rocked me for a little bit. Then she pulled my face up and I could see her own tears running down her face. "Jimmy, you dear sweet boy. I would never hurt you and I'm so sorry that you had to go through that. No one should have to go through that. I promise you Jimmy, I will never let that happen again."

I stammered out a "Thank you", and then shyly asked "Umm, can I ask one other thing?"

Vicki wiped away my tears and then her own as she replied "What's that Jimmy?"

"Ummmm...can you still...ummm can you still teach me that stuff about girls and being confident?"

Vicki laughed, gave me a quick kiss and said "Of course I will sweetheart. By the time I'm done with you they won't stand a chance."

"Now young man, on that note, I think it's time for some more fun. Come with me." Vicki headed back upstairs, with me following closely behind. She dropped her robe on the floor and climbed up on her bed. I followed suit and crawled into her embrace. Vicki began kissing me with the softest kisses I had ever felt. Kisses on my face, my ears, my neck. She lifted up and looked at me. "Jimmy the rest of tonight is just you and me - Vicki. Miss Victoria can wait. I want to make love to you Jimmy. I want to please you and let you please me. No lessons, just fun.

Vicki started kissing down my body, stopping to suck and nibble on my nipples. I couldn't believe how sensitive they were and how much I loved what she was doing. After a few minutes, Vicki moved further down my body, kissing, sucking and lightly biting as she went. She crawled between my legs and pushed my knees toward my chest. She looked up at me, smiled and slowly licked my balls. I couldn't believe how horny she was making me. Part of me wanted to grab her and fuck her like a wild man, but then I remembered how good it felt when she made me wait for my orgasm. That memory won the battle and I lay back and let her do her thing.

Vicki's tongue left my balls and started moving lower. She licked and sucked my perineum (I had to ask later what to call that part), driving me crazy again. Then she looked in my eyes once more before she grabbed my ass cheeks, spread them as wide as she could and then attacked my ass. I still wasn't comfortable admitting I liked what she was doing, but damn did it feel good! Vicki was a woman possessed, and before long she was tongue fucking my asshole with a fervor. By this time, I was a mess. My body was shaking, I was moaning, and mumbling a chorus of "yes", "oh fuck" and "don't stop". My cock was leaking a flow of pre-cum almost continuously and I had a huge puddle on my stomach.

Vicki slowed her attack on my ass and moved back up my body. I thought for sure she was going to suck my cock, but she moved right past and began to suck up the puddle of pre-cum on my stomach. Then she grabbed me and gave me a deep kiss, forcefully shoving her tongue into my mouth. I could taste my pre-cum and briefly thought about where else that tongue had been, but quickly disregarded that thought and returned her passionate kiss.

Vicki broke off the kiss, looked into my eyes and said "I love making you feel good, but I can't wait any longer. My cunt is dripping and I need your tongue!" Vicki quickly climbed up, straddled my face and dropped her very wet pussy onto my mouth. I would like to say that I ate her pussy with all of the skills that she had taught me, but truth be told, Vicki fucked my face. She rubbed her pussy all over my face, and before long I had her juices everywhere. I tried to lick all of the special places she had taught me about, but I had no control over where my tongue ended up. It went from her clit, to her ass, to her vagina, and all over again and again. Vicki had a death grip on my hair as she fucked my face. At one point my nose was buried in her pussy and my tongue was in her ass. I caught a breath whenever the opportunity arose, because frankly, I was worried that I wasn't going to get another. During all of this, Vicki was moaning, groaning and crying out loud, but frankly I couldn't understand much of what she was saying, what with her thighs blocking my ears most of the time. She finally pulled my face tight against her pussy and came with a scream and a shudder. Her hips slowed, she released her death grip on my hair, and collapsed on the bed next to me, breathing deeply and shuddering with the last vestiges of her orgasm.

Vicki slowly opened her eyes, smiled and said "Holy fuck Jimmy, that was so good. I don't know what came over me, but damn I needed that." I smiled and replied "I didn't expect it, but I loved it. I want to do it again." She laughed and said "Hold on there sweetheart. I can't take anymore right now." I felt her hand grab my hard cock. "Besides, I think this needs to go somewhere." She rolled on her back, pulling me to her by the cock. "I need you to fuck me hard Jimmy. Make it last as long as you can, but you need to fuck me hard. I won't break." With that she lined my cock up with the entrance to her pussy, grabbed my ass and pulled me deep into her soft, wet canal.

In the beginning, I was nothing more than her living, breathing sex toy as she used her grip on my ass to push and pull me in and out of her pussy. That was fine for a while, but something clicked in my head as I remembered what she told me - "I need you to fuck me hard Jimmy." I reached down, grabbed her legs and pushed her knees to her chest, just like she had done to me earlier. Vicki smiled at me and asked "Are you ready Jimmy? Are you going to give me what I need?" I responded by pulling my cock almost all of the way out of her tight pussy, paused and replied "Yes", before slamming my cock into her as far and as hard as I could. Her breath seemed to rush out of her lungs in a long "Yessssssssss!" I quickly repeated my actions, forcefully fucking her with long, hard strokes, bottoming out in her pussy with grunts from me and repeated cries of "Yes, Yes" from Vicki. We continued to fuck with wild abandon, her hips at times rising up to meet mine and at other times moving in small circles as I did my best to pound her into the mattress. Both of us began to climb towards our own orgasm. I looked deep into her eyes, the sweat from my brow dripping on to her. Vicki gasped out, "Now Jimmy, I'm going to cum right now. Cum with me baby. Fill me up!" I quickened my strokes and as Vicki's release came, I buried my cock into her as far as I could and came with a powerful orgasm of my own. I collapsed on top of Vicki, letting go of her legs, clutching her body tightly to me. Vicki wrapped her arms and legs around me as we both shuddered through the last of our orgasmic bliss.

Eventually, my cock softened and slipped out of her sweet pussy, along with a large quantity of my cum. I rolled to my side, still tightly holding on to Vicki. She began to kiss my face, slowly working her way to my mouth, where we shared a deep, slow kiss, savoring the afterglow of our lovemaking. Vicki lifted up, looked into my eyes, smiled and said "I don't know where that came from, but I haven't been fucked that good in ages. You keep that up Jimmy and I may not share you with any of those girls at that college."

"I'm okay with that Vicki", I replied. "I don't know how anybody else would be better than you."

She smiled again. "Oh baby. This is good, but eventually you will need to find a girl your own age, fall in love, and move on with your life. But in the meantime, I plan on doing this as much as I can. By the time we are done, you will be able to please any woman or girl you want."

Then a strange look crossed her face and Vicki said "Maybe I'll have to find a girl for you. Yeah, I just might do that."

With that, Vicki jumped up, pulled me out of bed and said "It's getting late and we smell like a French whore house. Time for showers and then I've got to get you back to campus." I thought we might be able to shower together, but Vicki quickly put the kibosh on that idea with admonitions of "No, no young man. If you get started up again, I'll never get you back in time. Besides, I have an early morning." We finished our separate showers, dressed and reluctantly left her home. The drive was short, but filled with pleasant small talk, with Vicki asking about my plans for the coming day. As we pulled up in front of my dorm, Vicki stopped, placed her hands on my face and pulled me in for a quick, soft kiss. "You are special Jimmy. Don't ever forget that. We are going to have more fun, but I have a sneaking suspicion that you are going to meet someone else very soon." With that, she sent me on my way and sped on down the road. I slowly walked to my dorm, trying to puzzle out how she knew I was going to meet someone soon.

Rocytman
Rocytman
76 Followers