Jimmy! My Horny Son! Ch. 03

Story Info
Jimmy meets Auntie and her boyfriend.
4.8k words
4.64
101.5k
28

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 03/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack Gates
Jack Gates
96 Followers

Jimmy meets Aunt Mary and her boyfriend, Zeke.

'Did you enjoy that, Cathy? Was that your first time too? You took Jimmy's and my cock like a veteran!'

'Yes, Howard! You were both great. Very filling! My mouth was watering for another cock, though!'

'Maybe, Jimmy has a friend we can trust.'

'Jimmy? Have you?'

'There is Paul, you know him, Mum! He has been round here a few times. I know he fancies you rotten, but, whether we can trust him not to shoot his mouth off to every one, I don't know about that.'

'Some one in your family, maybe?'

'Zeke, Aunt Mary's latest. She says that he is built like King Kong! He is into bondage and all sorts. The last time they was here he cornered me in the bathroom and whipped his hand up my skirt and tongue kissed me. Nearly choked me, his tongue was that long! God! His fingers were long enough to get me off!

'Yeah! Mum! Auntie was giving me the eye when you and he were not about. She asked me how old I was and if I had a regular girlfriend? She said she would bet I would make her happy and her eyes were down on my cock! When you moaned upstairs, she laughed and said it sounded as if her Zeke was teasing you. She wasn't jealous. In fact she gave me a flash of her knickers then Zeke came back. I had the feeling she was wanting to tangle with me on the couch.'

'Yes, he had me hot to trot, I nearly gave in to him. I should have done. Are you both in favour of getting them to join our party?'

'Sounds fun, Cathy. I'm game, Jimmy?'

'Yes, count me in. I fancy Auntie, quite a bit. Would love to tie her down and get it up her ass.'

'Talking about tying down. Jimmy get the ropes out of my bedside drawer. Howard you tie Jimmy face down and spread-eagled. A four post job , hands and feet. Gag him with my knickers. Then freshly lube his asshole for me. I am going to make a phone call, when I get back you can help me into my strap-on. If there's a delay, finger his ass and keep him warmed up for a good rogering. Talk to him about Zeke's cock, I think he has eleven inches! Talk to yourself too, because he will probably fuck both of you. At least you will not have to worry about having tight assholes after he has finished with you. Don't know what I am crowing about, I still have to take his cock too! I have to admit his size does frighten me, but then again, it is a challenge and I will not rest until I have had it up my back-side.'

I left them to it and went for another wee-wee and then on downstairs to the phone and a quickie vodka and orange, which I am very partial to.

' Mary! Is that you?'

'No, it's Zeke, that accounts for my gruff voice, Cathy!'

'Always the joker, is she there? You stay on the phone as this affects you too, Zeke.'

Sounds ominous.'

'No! You are going to like what's on offer!'

'Your ass, I hope!'

'You are desperate to get that thing of yours into my ass. I might just let you do that. Now, let me speak to my sister.'

'Hi! Cathy! Is there something wrong?'

'No, Mary. Nothing is wrong, have you eaten yet?'

'No, why?'

'I have my Son and my Boss, Howard here. Howard is here for the weekend. They both want to meet Zeke and yourself of course for some good clean healthy sex with you both. Howard took Jimmy's back door and they both want to know what Zeke would be like calling at theirs? I have Jimmy tied down just now waiting for me wearing my strap-on. Howard has a nice big thick cock, you will love, Mary. Will you both drop everything and come over here. Don't change your knickers, Howard has a fetish for them. Jimmy has a real rank pair of mine in his mouth just now. Come to think of it, knowing you and your dirty linen basket, bring as many of your mucky knickers as you can. Jimmy has been wanking into mine since puberty.'

'God! My knickers are getting wet with my juices just now just listening to you and Zeke fingers, he's tapping me up here. Stop it Zeke! Behave! It sounds if you have a lot of fucking to do, so save your self and go for a shower! We are going to Cathy's when you are ready. Why did you ask if we had eaten?'

'I thought you could stop for some fish and chips on the way here. Five fish suppers, I will square up with you when you get here, Love!'

'Okay, I will bring in some booze too. Zeke! Take you finger out of there! Go for your shower!............... See you in about an hour, Cathy'

On the way up the stairs I went back into the bathroom and used my douche, in my pussy and anally, with Zeke on his way, I had to be ready for him. God! Eleven inches. Was I stupid? It did not seem to be doing Mary any harm. She must have a pussy and asshole like a pair of Blackwall Tunnels!

I sat there with the warm water running into my ass, just imagining that huge cock! Would he make me swallow it down my throat? I thought of Howard, was this thing with him going too far? My Son? What about him? Where would his head go after he had taken Zeke's cock? He had never had a cock in him until today! I shrugged my shoulders and got my strap-on out of it's box in the airing-cupboard. It was modelled on a real prick. The main shaft measures nine inches and the pussy shaft is a cut down version of the main shaft, that one is about seven inches. I lubed it and slipped it up into my pussy. It felt nice, even putting that in me made me tremble. I adjusted the straps and laughed at my reflection in the mirror. Standing their with my dick outstretched and my tits trying to compete as projections, you know? Things that stick out suggestively! I wasn't all that bad looking for an old bird. I tweaked my nipples and stepped out of the bathroom into the bedroom.

Jimmy was as I told Howard to put him. Hog-tied to the bed, mouth full of my knickers and his anus glistening in what was left of the sunlight through my bedroom window.

Howard got off the bed and drew me into his arms and took hold of my cock waggling it playfully as he tongue kissed my tonsils. One of his hands running down my spine until a finger found my pre-greased asshole. My tits mashed against his chest. His chest, with just one hair on it which he affectionately called Willie. It was his party piece, showing bashful women his Willie!

I stroked his half hard cock and plonked it with mine like we were kids playing conkers with chestnuts. I missed and hit him in the balls which caused tears to run down his face........ as I helped him back up from the carpet! I believed him when he said it was sore. Jimmy could not even chuckle and I knew he wanted to. My knickers, acting as a gag are a gob-stopper, believe me, I know! Momentarily I thought of the presents Mary was bringing for my Son. I had no doubt she would keep him well supplied in the future. My mouth watered thinking of the taste of her pussy.

I left Howard clutching his tabber-knackers and moved onto the bed with my Son which made me aware of my nudity. I playfully rubbed my dick up and down his ass crevice, feeling my own ass spasm as I did so. Zeke was getting forever nearer to my asshole, he and Mary should be in the chip-shop queue by now. It must be great to be a man in my position. Lining up your cock on another persons asshole, be they male or female. I gripped Jimmy's ass-cheeks and pressed my knob against his anal button, it still showed signs of being fucked by Howard. The ring was well puckered and red. When I applied pressure the ring disappeared with my knob into his hole. He moaned into his gag. I grimaced at the pain I was causing him, maybe it was because my own asshole contracted in sympathy. It reminded me when he fell and cut his knee when he was little, I felt a pain in my knee when he did it. You, know? A typical Mum and Son thing.

Jimmy pulled uncomfortably on his bonds and he was mumbling into the crotch of my best knickers. I yanked them out of his mouth.

'Untie me mum! My wrists are sore!'

I leaned over him and slipped the slip-knots and rubbed his wrists for him, gently continuing to move my cock in and out of his bum. It is sad they don't build nerve sensors into dildos. I wanted to feel his ass clamping onto my cock! I wanted to feel my foreskin being ripped back as I ploughed my cock into Jimmy's asshole! I wanted to feel the walls of his rectum rippling as I pumped his ass. I wanted to feel myself shooting my spunk into his bowels. My Mum always said I wanted the impossible. I want to be a man after a man has fucked me and to be able to fuck him too.

However, Howard decided he did not want to be an idle cock. I felt his fingers marching up and down the split between each of my buttocks, which was nice! In his right hand was a handsome piece of meat he holds dear. Its knob looked red raw with over use. I waggled my ass suggestively. I had a need to make his cock even more sore! He mounted the bed behind me and immediately placed his thick bulbous cock-head against my ring-piece. Pressing down to open my asshole was the easy part. Taking that big cock was always a knife-stab of pain. I locked onto Jimmy until he had it all up me. At last I was getting feeling! Albeit excruciatingly painful! It was what I wanted to feel! I was being fucked!

'Oh! Yes, Howard! Do it! Make it hurt! Rape my asshole! I do love your hard, thick cock in my ass. I was enjoying our mini daisy-chain when the strong smell of fish and chips aromatised my left and right nostrils. I looked round to find My Sister, Mary and Zeke standing loaded with wrapped bundles of my favourite after fuck food. Needless to say, cocks real and false were quickly withdrawn. Jimmy's ankle bonds were released and we all trooped downstairs to be Shaggers around the Round-Table. On the way down the stair, Zeke managed to a free hand to insidiously feel up my bum. He whispered, 'I can't wait to get my prick up your arsehole, my Darling!'

I murmured back, 'It's what I want, Sweetheart!'

Jimmy was chatting up Mary and she was more than pleased to take him on. Howard seemed to be the odd man out until he pulled back Mary's chair for her at the table and she laughed when he slyly tickled her asshole, almost sitting on his finger.

We sat and stuffed ourselves, washing down the food with Vodka and orange. Hands were sliding under the table and my pussy was getting felt up by Zeke and he pinched my thigh and urged me to budge forward on my seat. I did and he switched allegiance to my anus. Mary was also sitting on the edge of her seat and Howard and Jimmy were attending to her. Zeke was eating his chips with the same fingers he had been tapping me up with and when I cautioned him he said he just loved my sauce. He was making me hot and horny by the second.

I slipped a hand down to his lap and was not a bit surprised to find his prick already out of his pants. I slipped down under the table and went for it big style. It was incredible! A fuck-stick, the likes, I had never seen before. His hand travelled down my bare back to my buttocks and it was on! The first fuck of the evening would be my ass, in my 'chair', would be Zeke! I was rolling my ass on his busy fingers and taking not much more than his knob in my mouth, even that was a mouthful. Mary knew how much I wanted Zeke, there was no way I was going to pass up this chance. I forced his prick-head up against the back of my throat and gulped and went down on it and he moaned as he felt it enter my throat. I wasn't in the right position to take all of it, but before the night was out, I would take it all. There was a scuffle under the table and there was Mary, already minus her dress, just wearing white panties, she was alternatively sucking both Howard and Jimmy's cocks.

I caressed her pussy mound and the crotch of her panties were absolutely saturated with maximum juice levels already met. When she cums, she squirts, I know I have made her cum umpteen times. She can be wicked at times. She has forced me to drink her pee on multi occasions. I would love to lay naked in a bath and let a lot of men piss on me.

Zeke pulled his cock out of my mouth when his balls started to climb up to his shaft. He pulled me out from under the table and took my hand and led me up the stairs. The rest followed us with Mary squealing and laughing as Howard and Jimmy teased her. She was loving it! I looked round to see Jimmy with her knickers in his hand and he was sniffing them. He was in the middle and Howard was goosing both of them. They stopped and Jimmy started to play tongues with Mary. Howard was one step lower and he was finger fucking both their assholes, a big grin on his face.

Things were not going according to plan, but I wanted Zeke's cock and I wanted it urgently. We were by this time in the bedroom and I had made up my mind, there was no way I was going to take that cock willingly without climbing the wall and screaming my head off! Many years ago I had made my husband tie me down, the first time he took my ass.

I picked my knickers up off the bed and gave them to Zeke.

'Wipe my pussy with these and gag me with them. Crotch into my mouth first. Then tie me to the bed. I am not going to be fucked by that monster cock of yours willingly, but, I am desperate to get it up me. Zeke.'

He did what I asked and he got me to kneel on all fours then he noosed my wrists together and tied me to the top bed rail. I chewed on the gag, even then I was wondering what Mary's knickers would taste like? I had done most other things with her over the years. We had made each other sniff our knickers but never taste them.

My daddy was the first to tie me down. He took his belt off to hit me because I had been cheeky to my Mother. He told me to let down my knickers. I didn't, I kicked him in his shins and ran for my life! He chased and caught me and took me to my room and tied me to my bed. He then pulled my knickers all the way off me and laid into my ass with his belt. I was thirteen at the time. I never felt the pain, just the mortification. Mummy was very angry with him and was going to call the police. He told her to keep quiet or he would do the same to her. By this time he was untying me.

She started to goad and give him a lot of cheek. I did not know at the time that it was love play on my Mum's part. He grabbed her and tied her down and ripped off her knickers in front of me then he laid into her ass with the belt. He then sent me out of the room and I heard him fuck her on my bed. I was thirteen, I knew what they were doing. It was one of my fantasies for a long time to be treated the same way by my Dad. The thought was always in my head that my Daddy had seen my pussy and I had seen Mum's pussy. There were many times when I deliberately provoked him when Mum was out to make him beat me and take me. I confessed to Mum what I was doing and she said that Daddy would have had me the first time if she had not been there. The fact that she had taken my place, frightened him into realising that he could have committed incest with me. Just look at me now!

Zeke naked was something again. I was used to my men being soft warm and flabby. Zeke had more muscles than potatoes in a bag of spuds! That cock of his in comparison with his body was like a tiller on a rowing boat, had to be handled to keep it under control. I have never yet sucked the tiller on a rowing boat, but Zeke's cock was in a considerable amount of danger if I had been free to do what I felt like doing. Fact was it was Zeke who was free to do what he damned well liked with me! His fingers were already feeling out the territory what that mighty cock was going to rape and pillage. He was finger fucking my asshole and I was eating my own knickers because of the ravaging just his fingers were doing to me.

'You are beautiful, Cathy! You were certainly first in the queue for your tits and ass! Why don't you come and live with Mary and me, there is lots of room for both you and the boy. The upkeep of this place must be bankrupting you! Our bed is big enough for the four of us to sleep and fuck in! Mary is always talking about the taste of your pussy juice and I know she wants a bit of young Jimmy. She is desperate to see me fuck him. You must be too or I would not be here tonight. I am glad you are tied down, at least I can get my point of view over for a change.'

I felt him squeezing a tube of KY Jelly into my ass and then he moved round so I could see him anointing his prick making it shiny with the jelly. I trembled knowing he was trying to relax me before thrusting that huge cock up me. This was cold turkey! I wanted my tits rolled, my clitty sucked, my juices had stopped flowing and I wasn't ready! Too late. I felt the strong bludgeoning pressure and howled into the gag as my sphincter was suddenly stretched unmercifully. It was like having a cock thrust into your mouth when you have chapped lips. It was bloody sore! I tried to get away! My tied wrists hampered me. Then he locked me too him by putting his left arm around my thighs and jerking me back onto his cock his right arm was acting as an iron bar across the back of my neck, forcing my head down and my ass up. He was in! Relentlessly moving up me, taking his own sweet time as if he had forever and a day! All the time moving onwards and upwards, filling my rectum with his awesome cock. I felt the skin around my sphincter being pulled painfully tight as he dragged the walls of my rectum in with his gi-normous knob. It happened when Howard and Jimmy fucked me in my ass, but nothing like I was undergoing now! I wanted to scream, I wanted to break away from him, I wanted him to fuck me without mercy! Inwardly though, I thought I was going eleven inches too far for the sake of friendship!

I was aware of my audience as the rest of the gathering looked at me in awe. The look on my Sons face was a picture, maybe because he was thinking that his ass was next in the queue. I was surprised that Howard was still around and was not on his way out of my front door. Perhaps he thought that Zeke would be too tired to get round to him, but it was great to watch.

Zeke's colossal love shaft was doing the business with me now! It was still an uncomfortable fuck, but there was no way I wanted him to stop fucking me. He was making my asshole spasm violently every time he fucked my bum in and out. It was all the way in and all the way out, it was as if he was using a cycle tyre-inflator, his strokes were the same length! It to was pumping up pressure inside my ass until I thought I was going to burst. I did! In a huge cum! I was so happy I started to cry! No one had ever made me cum like that before! I looked at Jimmy and I was now jealous of him. He still had his fuck to come!

I climbed off the bed and went to the bathroom to get a flannel and a bowl of warm water to wash Zeke's cock, aware of cool air inside my anus. I felt myself and my hole was still open! I felt my sphincter gently close onto my finger and I shivered. I had never known that happen to me before. I saw Zeke laughing at me as I went into the bathroom and shut the door quietly behind me.

The man had made me feel very warm and wanted. In turn it left a need in me, for him! It made me unhappy, because if I followed that pursuit it would break my Sister's heart. I knew the way she looked at him she was nuts over him. Would it be enough for me to share him with her? How long would his stamina last, fucking all three of us? Four counting in Howard. There was no way I could drop Howard, he was our meal ticket! He was still with us so he must want to feel Zeke's cock up his ass! What if Zeke turned Howard into being Gay? Where would that leave Jimmy and I?

I washed out and re-greased my sore ass. I heard some one moaning in the next room. It sounded like my Son. Hells bells! Was Zeke fucking him already! My Son being fucked by an eleven inch cock! He wasn't exactly screaming with pain!

Walking back into the next room was like walking into a sex orgy. The smell of fucking was the aroma which met you nostrils first. my first view was of Howard fucking my Sister in her pussy. It was the first time I had seen that thick cock of his in a pussy. It was stretching her unmercifully. By the look on his screwed up face he was shooting her full of his load and it was oozing out all around the ring his cock made. The rim of her hole was red, contrasting with the white spunk ooze. Her asshole was bigger, like a smaller version of her vagina, Zeke's prick had obviously made it that way with his continued reaming. I paused and watched Howard fuck himself to a standstill until his cock started to shrink until it finally popped out followed by a flow of spunk which ran down her thigh. Amazing, he dropped to his knees and started to lick her thighs and pussy and she mooed like a cat and waggled her bum. The sight made me finger myself. I too dropped down and drew Howard's soft cock into my mouth in search of the copious juices which coated its length. Pulling his foreskin back, tasting the smegma as well as the new joint juices of Mary and Howard, maybe some of Zeke's too. I worked hard on his cock hoping to get him horny enough to fuck me! I was desperate to get some ones cock in me!

Jack Gates
Jack Gates
96 Followers
12